Start by marking “Glitch” as Want to Read:
Glitch

Glitch

(Corporate Hitman #1)

Liam Gallagher, AKA Glitch, is the brain behind a trio of corporate criminals. Formerly known as one of the most notorious hackers in cyberspace, he now works to keep Hawk Global Industries one step ahead of its competitors.

But there's a catch. Being blackmailed to do what he does best isn't how Glitch plans to spend the rest of his life, and his partners in crime feel th
Published November 2014

To ask other readers questions about Glitch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Glitch

Start your review of Glitch
Allyn Lesley
I was given an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

My attention was first captured when I stumbled on the first fan-made book trailer for this novel. My heart melted when I read the novel's summary and learned this would be a story told over three books. This is a novel approach to a plot and one, I believe, will inject some renewed interest in interracial/multicultural reading, specifically, and reading, more broadly.

We meet Glitch whose real name is Liam in an unfortunate scenario. We aren't
Ruthie Taylor
Feb 28, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
"I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads"

This is the first in a trilogy - and I was glad I had book 2 ready for when I got to the end. This is a fun book with an interesting plot and some great lead characters. I was soon hooked by the model looks, but mega-brained Glitch, who has made hacking his life's art. When he rediscovers an old hacker friend, things definitely get even more intense! Scratch and Jack will surely get their stories too, assuming their employe
Johanna Sawyer
Thanks Wicked Reads for a free book to read and review.

I enjoyed reading this, the characters were unique, and had interesting chemistry. All three books are going to be linked through the friendship these three guys had, and apparently each need....ok they're going to find a girl. The sex scenes were very tasteful in this book, but I got a bit lost in the cyber speak. I'm not a techno nerd, but I thought this book looked interesting enough to read. Anybody who says you can't learn from a romanc
Jessica
Feb 28, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sigh... being that hot should be "criminal"

I really enjoyed this book. I have never read anything like this with hackers and corporate takeovers and I loved it.
Glitch seemed like the hot nerd that no one pays too much attention to but ends up being so passionate and intense you can't help but want him.
And I loved Aracelli and her attitude and the way she made Glitch/Liam really open up to the idea of them.
I really liked how well the plot is structured and I can't wait to find out what happens
Helen Simpson
Jan 03, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
REALLY LOVED THIS ACTION PACKED BOOK AND JUST WHEN IT STARTS GETTING INTERESTING BOOM CLIFFHANGER HAHA NOT A LOVER OF THEM USUALLY BUT HAVE TO SAY THIS BOOK MAKES YOU WANT TO RUN OUT AND BUY THE NEXT JUST SO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT TO THE FAB FOUR. WELL WRITTEN GREAT STORYLINE.
Carter Ashby
Nov 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A trio of sexy hit men? Yes please! What a great collaboration by Olivia Linden and LeTeisha Newton. This first novel, in what I assume is going to be a trilogy, centers around Liam Gallagher, the hacker of the trio. He's a loner geek who's only ever really had feelings for one woman...a woman he had to give up when he was recruited by Hawk Global and given his new life. A woman he's about to be reunited with under very odd circumstances.

The plot concerning the guys' attempt to escape their dou
RangerGirl
3.5 STARS

CLIFFHANGER!!! Arghhhhhh!!!!

I won a free copy of this book from the author and I am sooooo happy I did. I don’t do synopsis in my reviews. If you want to know what the book is about, read the description or someone else’s review.

This is a very well written, interesting story. You can imagine stuff like this happens all the time in the real world and reading it in fiction makes it easier to see how it could be done.

There were a few grammatical errors but I was so involved in the story l
Fiona Wilson
I was intrigued by this book as it seemed like something a bit different to the type of books I have been reading recently. Something with a bit of a bite!

The premise is a simple one - take three hackers lounging in jail and offer them a get out of jail free card. What person in their right mind is going to turn an offer like that down?

Glitch sees this offer as his only chance, so he takes it. Several years later we catch up with him, as well as his two cohorts, to find that the offer perhaps wa
Lisa
Dec 30, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 rating

This is a series about a trio of corporate hitmen, saved from prison to carry out the requests of Eagle. The focus of this book is on computer hacker Glitch or Liam as their world starts crumbling down around them. They are fighting not only to stay out of prison but for their lives.

I came away frustrated after reading this as I couldn't really get a handle on the motive behind what was going on, yet the characters seemed to understand and put plans in place to turn the tables. There
Theresa
Dec 26, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: erotica readers
I enjoyed the story but I absolutely hated the ending. That said, I hate all cliffhangers so that isn't anything against this book in particular. The first half of the book was mainly about Glitch and his friends Jack and Scratch. It isn't until we introduce his love interest that things begin to go down hill. It was a few of pages worth of plotline and then several pages of gratuitous, explicit sex scenes. I'm not a very big reader of erotica, but some of it just didn't make any sense to me, my ...more
Paula Harp
Dec 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received this book as an arc for a honest review. The authors have done a great job delving into the lives of these corporate hit men. Glitch, Scratch, and Jack were freed from prison to by Eagle to be hit corporate hit men. This book was mostly about Glitch (computer error or malfunction). He is a hacker. The guys have been working on a plan to free themselves from their forced life of crime. Then Hex, aka Aricela, his computer hack nemesis from his past finds him to warn him they are being s ...more
Beth Jones
Nov 29, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 Stars
Glitch a convicted felon being a hacker. While he was in federal prison he is dragged to his new fate, work for a large corporation as their hacker or stay in prison his complete sentence as well as a threat of additional time. Glitch along with two more inmates both excepted this "deal" and work together. After, they form their bond their job turns in a different direction.

The book is a tech story but doesn't overwhelm you with discussion you don't understood. The book is a three part
Hooked On Books
Nov 30, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 Stars
Glitch a convicted felon being a hacker. While he was in federal prison he is dragged to his new fate, work for a large corporation as their hacker or stay in prison his complete sentence as well as a threat of additional time. Glitch along with two more inmates both accepting this "deal" and work together. After, they form their bond their job turns in a different direction.

N. Kuhn
Dec 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book! It was more than I expected it to be. Take three bad ass criminals who think they are getting a 2nd chance, but really are put to work comitting new crimes. The story has twists and turns and will keep you excited. There's action and love. "Sexy nerd badass."
"Nothing in our f****** lives is normal." This is a great read and I'm dying to read the next installment. The characters are well written and strong. This is bound to be a must read series.
Danielle Allen
Jan 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Stars

Being married to an IT guy, I quickly fell for Liam! Romantic suspense being one of my favorite genres, I quickly fell for Glitch!

The storyline is fast paced, intriguing and sexy. Told over the series of three books, Glitch introduces you to the current conflict Glitch and the other Corporate Hitmen are facing. It is just enough to wet your appetite for the series as a whole, but filling enough to leave you satisfied with Glitch.
Everything Marie
Nov 11, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Whoohoo!! Loved this book!! I especially loved the concept of computer hacking. The overall story was original and the plot was filled with suspense and a hint of romance. Can't wait for the next one!
Peggy
Nov 24, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Need a book to keep you interested with some hot sexy hit men? This go no further! Grab you a copy of this book and get ready to go a fast paced thrill ride that will keep you turning those pages!

*Received for an honest review*
wendy Shelton(obsessedbybooks)
* * * * obsessed by books arc given for an honest review * * * *

was a good action read, kept you wanting more and it had a sexy Liam in it. who doesn't love when old flames reunite. too bad it's in three parts.
Samaris Creech
Jun 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. Getting caught is a Hacker’s ultimate fear yet the thrill is also their biggest high. Liam knew trying to hack into a government system was tricky but he was doing it anyway. When he ended up behind bars he decides to just keep his head low and do his time but most of all not contact anyone he knows for fear of bringing them down with him. When just moths into his sentence he is pulled from his cell and sat down with two other conv ...more
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
description

Badass computer geeks…

This is the first in a trilogy series following a trio of criminal, turned corporate, computer hackers. Throw in some sexy love scenes and you have a romance. Fortunately, it’s not that cut and dried as the hackers are sexy as all get out and they are pissed off!

Liam “Glitch” Gallagher is the first up as his inner monologues fills us in on their current circumstances. He and his fellow felons are out of prison and working for Hawk Global Industries.
Their skills are diverse
Dana Busenbark
Aug 29, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Glitch is a hacker, formerly known as Zero-D00m. He hacked the wrong system and ended up on a bid for 48 months. By the 8th month, he was out and working privately for a man and his company. Along with Glitch, Scratch and Jack were also sprung and turned into a well oiled machine. Now, the man is not happy with that machine. He is sending them on jobs that are geared to get them sent away or killed it seems like. You really must read this book and see what sorts of things that the boys are up to ...more
Heather Young
Sep 16, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 Stars

I was interested in reading this series. This is a 3 book series.

Glitch is about Liam "Glitch" Gallagher. He is the true geek of the trio. Hacker since a young age. He is known in the hacker world as Glitch. He gets early release from prison to help a guy named "Eagle". Sound to good to be true? You may want to listen to your gut on this one.

Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)
I was interested in reading this series. This is a 3 book series.

Turns out "Eagle" is trying to frame the same men he got out of prison. So Glitch decides it's time to reverse roles. With the help of Jack, Scratch & a f
Cherry
Feb 19, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy
This book was simply confusing amd irritating. the story was scattered everywhere. And the description of how dangerous Liam, Scratch and Jack were, was overdone. It's like, okay yeah they're very dangerous hackers, but tell me again why they were controlled by Eagle?! Uhuh. Facepalm. Exaggerated. And the sex scene slash romance-not-romance was too dragged you're gonna wish the author just remove it. It's like it was thought late and so 'oh yeah people want a little romance and sex so I'm just g ...more
Nicole
Feb 21, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received a copy of Glitch via instafreebie

I personally wasn't a huge fan of this.

You have a hacker who gets caught and gets sentenced to 4 years of prison. After only 8 months in jail, he is taken and given a proposition by a man to join a group of 2 other elite men. They steal money, kill people, etc.

Then out of no where while in the middle of a job someone hacks Glitch. He has a feeling he knows who it is, but hopes it isn't. They set out to kidnap the hacker to hopefully pay them off.
P.
Jul 05, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 out of 5 stars

I thought the storyline concept was well thought out and well written. These guys were taken out of one prison only to serve sentence in another. There is corruption in the highest levels of government. Glitch (Liam) is the ultimate hacker/IT guru that has better social skills with his laptop than people. He finds a family in Scratch and Jack. He experiences true love for the first time with Hex (Araceli) who seems to be the female version of him.

A good read if you are looking
Andre Amador
Dec 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really liked this book. I have never read a book that involved hackers and company takeovers and it was very enjoyable. Glitch acts like a nerd that no one pays too much attention to but at the end is light hearten and kind. I also liked Araceli and her attitude and the way she made Glitch agree to her ideas more often. I also enjoyed how well the plot is structured and then ends in a cliff hanger. I am very excited to read the other two books about Scratch and Jack to learn more about these t ...more
ILoveToRead
Mar 22, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic Series

Fun, engaging, and a great story line that will have you wanting to read straight through without stopping. The only small irritant is the small amount of typos. But you'll these three guys.
Brenda Demko
Interesting and different. I liked it but it lagged a little and at times I had a hard time knowing who's POV I was reading. Also, it ended in a cliffhanger.
Diane
May 20, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
*3.5 stars*

**Reviewed for Nerdy, Dirty & Flirty**
Bargain Basement: GIVEAWAY - Amazon Gift Card 1 7 Nov 24, 2014 06:55AM
Olivia Linden, a native New Yorker, was raised between Queens and San Antonio, TX. Currently living in Florida with her 10 year-old son, she decided it was time to follow her dreams of becoming a full time author. Her creative itch began when her elementary school principal posted one of her stories in the halls of her school. She was only seven at the time, but old enough to understand how integr ...more

Corporate Hitman (3 books)
  • Scratch (Corporate Hitman, #2)
  • Jack (Corporate Hitman #3)

News & Interviews