Start by marking “Unspoken (Unspoken, #1)” as Want to Read:
Unspoken (Unspoken, #1)

Unspoken

(Unspoken #1)

The first book in the UNSPOKEN Series

Jennifer Dunning steers well clear of the dating scene, made cautious by the mistakes from her past that still haunt her. Starting a new job profiling for a big company, she thinks she has everything set. She’s ready to prove herself, and show her father that she won’t disappoint him this time.

But a chance encounter with a gorgeous
Published September 6th 2014 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Unspoken, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unspoken

Tina Donaldson
Sep 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A Quick, Sassy, Mysterious, Captivating Read

This book may be short, but it delivers quite a punch! I am surprised by how I was immediately drawn into the story and how quickly I started developing an interest in the lives of the characters.

When I began Unspoken, I thought it would be a typical lonely girl romance. I am so happy I was wrong!!! Yes, there is romance, but I loved how mystery, comedy, and spunk are also intertwined in this novella. I also loved that the characters w
michelle kowalewski
Sep 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Very good

Very good book. look forward to the next one. great story line. just wish it wasn't so short. love the character's
Siriniti Sadler
Jul 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
slow start but pretty good so far. I had a feeling he was hiding something.
Dusti Dasilva
Oct 10, 2014 rated it liked it
I wanted to love this book, hell I started out loving it, but the book just ends right in the middle. I HATE THAT! I hate how you take 1 book and make it 2 or 3, this is not a novella IT IS A BOOK! Just take the time to finish it out and start the next. Every writer has their own style I know this, you know this, but ending the book in the middle isn't a good start.

I liked Jennifer's character. Her and her father have a difficult relationship that you can feel at the very beginning.
Mindy
Sep 17, 2015 rated it liked it
Undecided

Fortunately for me I think all the books are out and on kindle unlimited. I will at least read the next book and see what I think. I agree with people who don't like these short stories chopped up into 10 books, so I ALWAYS check for # of pages before I buy.

I'm undecided about this book because of the issues I found that took away from the story. First, I really didn't understand what the job is that this law office is doing. It became a little clearer at the end, but still
M
Jan 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
Short read

This book is about a daughter of a powerful attorney, that had her heart broken in college so trusting another man is difficult. As she is in the midst of a case she meets a man and they begin a relationship where it's only first names, when his identity is made clear she feels betrayed.
Koko
Jul 16, 2015 rated it liked it
Suzie Parker
Jan 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What a great start. This is going to be an amazing series. Just when Jennifer thinks everything is going great with her new found lover Cain, she realizes that things are not as great as she thought they were. I can't wait to see what is in store for Jennifer and Cain.
Tee
Oct 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
Read parts 1 and 2 so far. I agree with other reviewers who say that this should be one standalone instead of split into 3 tiny serials. This is a quick and entertaining read, but I'm hesitant to pay $2.98 for the 3rd book in the series.
Lisa
Oct 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-books
I kind of figured that was gonna be him it seemed so obvious to me.
The way it described her just missing out on big shot boss and meeting him. And her running into him in the elevator I just thought she may have been smart enough to put two and two together.
Stephanie Phillips (Stephanie's Book Reports)
Unrealistic

It seems to me that if a person reads people for an investigator she really didn't do her homework. I think it's quite obvious who Cain is and would be for her as well. The storyline itself is good. Just needs to be more realistic.
Leslie
Oct 07, 2014 rated it liked it
Good book just too short!
Megan  Moseby
Sep 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Mystery & Romance

This book immediately pulled me in, with Cain and Jennifer's romance. The mystery of Dylan. Very good fast read, don't want to put it down!
Becky Hedge
May 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Unspoken 1 (The Unspoken-Unseen Series)

Excellent book. Highly recommend this book to everyone. Excellent story line kept your interest and attention making it hard to put down.
Jo
Sep 23, 2014 rated it liked it
A start, looking forward reading the next
Heather Mooney
May 03, 2015 rated it liked it
This lost a star just because it was so predictable. Otherwise a nice story
Kristine Cluney
Dec 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Great book

This is a great book and easy read I like the story and characters the story moves along and keeps you interested. Can't wait to read the rest of the story
Melissa
Sep 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Very good book. Grabbed my attention from the beginning. I can't wait to read the 2nd book.
Caro
Sep 27, 2014 rated it liked it
Short story, but packed with info. Lots of unanswered questions, but I felt it was like other novellas, where they don't say anything, lol.
Wanda
Oct 04, 2014
sally
Sep 29, 2016
A Beck
Sep 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Regina
Sep 26, 2014
Dianne Beam-garland
Oct 08, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Taming The Rocker (Bad Boy Rocker Book 1)
  • Stripped
  • You Only Live Once 1 (Brooklyn Bailey)
  • Passion-1
  • Marked By Desire - Book 1
  • Dwell in Possibility (Worcester Nights, #1)
  • Resist Me (McCoy Raven Brothers #1)
  • One Wild Night (Wild Rush, #0.5)
  • Trust Me Not - Part One: (The Trust Me Not Series, Book 1)
  • Dreams Claimed (Warfield's Landing #1)
  • Edge of the Heat 4 (Edge of the Heat, #4)
  • Blue Shoes, Vol. 1 (Blue Shoes, #1)
  • Claim (Volume One)
  • His Property - Season One
  • Robbed of Love (Hostage Heart, #1)
  • Ride Hard, Ride Fast (Seven Devils MC, #1)
  • From Summer and Fall (The Four Seasons, #1)
  • My Rockstar Billionaire

Unspoken (6 books)
  • Unspoken 2 (Unspoken, #2)
  • Unspoken 3 (The Unspoken - Unseen Series Book 3) (Unspoken & Unseen)
  • Unseen (Unspoken #4)
  • Unseen 2 (The Unspoken - Unseen Series Book 5) (Unspoken & Unseen)
  • Unseen 3 (The Unspoken/Unseen Series) (Unspoken & Unseen Book 6)