Start by marking “Blueprint for a Kiss (Take a Chance, #3)” as Want to Read:
Blueprint for a Kiss (Take a Chance, #3)

Blueprint for a Kiss

(Take a Chance #3)

4.18  ·  Rating details ·  293 Ratings  ·  28 Reviews
You can design a perfect life, then a woman comes along and messes it all up!

Prescott Chance is the go-to architect for the wealthy and famous, which has made him more wealthy and famous than he's ever wanted to be. He turns down more commissions than he accepts and is extremely private. Holly Legere is barely making ends meet between rent and student loans. As an assista
Published August 31st 2014

To ask other readers questions about Blueprint for a Kiss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blueprint for a Kiss

Tasha and Megan Mahoney
Overall Rate 5 stars

Performance Rate 5 stars

Story Rate 5 stars

This is my 3rd book about Daphne and Jack Chance's adult children and while I enjoyed the first two, I think that this is my favourite.

While I liked Ethan (Kiss a Girl in The Rain) and Iris (Iris in Bloom) right from the start, it wasn't the case with Prescott. I found him to be irritating and cold, however a short way into the book he started to grow on me and that continued through the book.

Holly was someone that I liked right from
❤ AudiobookRomance ❤

My Reviews

A Home For Holly!

Blueprint for a Kiss is #03 in the Take A Chance Series by Nancy Warren.

Teri Schnaubelt narrates.

HEA with No cliffhangers!

These are about the members of the Chase family. I suggest reading them in order to get the best experience.

Length: 5 hrs and 23 mins

Content Warning:
There is mild sexplay.

♥ Story ♥

This is about the middle child, Prescott. He is an Architectural Genius! He specializes in green building and is in high demand world wide. Despite the lack of epilogu
Jordana Landsman
May 09, 2018 rated it liked it
flourish

I learned long ago that the first gate a romance author must open to reach my heart is not to the hero, but the heroine. He can be burly and surly, the playful scamp, repenting conman, moody cowboy, whatever, I’ll deal with him later. The first hurdle is the lady. Do I want to slap or befriend her? If it’s the latter, I’m hooked.

--Door #1--
Author Nancy Warren passes easily through my first door in Blueprint for a Kiss , her third novel in the Take a Chance series about the progressive pairing
Joan
Oct 10, 2018 rated it did not like it
Dnf'ing at 30%

Firstly. The POV’s are all over the place and everyone (apart from Holly) comes across as rather flat and lacking in depth and I don’t care enough to read on.

Secondly: I'm at 30% - a third of the way through - and yet nothing has really happened. There's little tension or even a hint of any romantic involvement ahead. Prescott's family (too numerous to name) act like children and his mother is weird to say the least. As for the father? Nah.
I can see a whole slew of 'series' books h
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
Prescott/Scott Chance was so much more than I could have expected. He was deeper and held more complexities than any of the other Chance siblings. Getting to know him was a joy. He was frustrating, intelligent, simple, clear, and more. I thought he would never kiss Holly. Holly was the chaotic challenge that he needed to provide some balance to his simple organized life. She was a breath of fresh air and determination. She provided the challenge he didn't recognize he needed.

Getting inside the
Hanna
Oct 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A lovely read

I loved these quirky characters, so different from each other, but together making a happy whole. This well-written romance avoided all the common traps: no melodrama, no dependence on lust as the prime plot device, no dependence on fear of honest conmunication. Rather, it is a believable tale of two functional, intelligent people thrown into a difficult situation who through thoughtful, healthy behavior grow and fall in love. Unlike characters in lesser books, these adults have a g
Donna Lain
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is book number 3 in the Take a Chance Series. Each book is about one of the Chance siblings. This one features Prescott, a successful architect and Holly. Don't miss this one. Holly works for a very demanding boss and she is basically on call 24/7. She has to talk Prescott into designing a home for her boss and his wife or lose her job. I won't give anything away, but this was a great book. It's fun to read about the Chance family.
Ellen White
Oct 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Prescott was a successful. architect, and Holly’s boss wanted him to design a home for him and his wife. Holly works 24/7, everything electronic she has while his life is one of peace and quiet no electronic gadgets. Opposites attracts in this delightful story.
Tanja Glavnik
Nov 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
I'm knocking a point off only because I sometimes had to double check the POV changed from Holly to Prescott and back again. The changes were a bit rougj but the story was endearing!
Edna G
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Couldn't put it down

You will want to finish this book in one setting. Good storyline. Nancy Warren writes a good story, and it doesn't have a lot of smutty sex on every other page. Some but it is tastefully done. Will be reading more of her books.
Margarette Dibble
5 Stars

This book is funny, steamy, and romantic, with strong characters both male and female. I became so entangled in the story that I could not stop reading until the very end.
Moey17
Aug 07, 2018 rated it liked it
Cute easy read, enjoyed the humor as well.
Deanna
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was ok
Just didn’t hold my attention. DNF
Amanda Lane
Mar 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Book three of the Take a Chance Series features Prescott Chance. Prescott is a very successful architect who takes peace in the fact that his life is very simple and calm. He has but does not use electronic devices and likes to become one with nature when preparing for his next design. Prescott prefers the quiet life though he came from a very chaotic family.

Holly is the complete opposite of Prescott and is determined to get her a position within the company of a very successful man who is not
Yvonne Mendez
Sep 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Blueprint for a Kiss is the third installment of the Take a Chance series, I haven't read the first two books because back then I wanted nothing to do with love things, but I'm over it now so I can enjoy romance novels again. I really had no idea that the Take a Chance series revolves around the Chance family (a HUGE family) and now that I got to meet the protagonists of the first two books, I have to read their stories as well!

As for Blueprint for a Kiss, it involves a anal-retentive, artistic
Melindeeloo
Oct 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
Holly has received an ultimatum from her very rich and very difficult boss, don't come back to work unless she gets the famous architect Prescott Chance to agree to design him house. However, Prescott has already said no, money is not what drives him, and he never changes his mind. But Holly is desperate and somehow she convinces Prescott to give her five chances to find a property that speaks to him.

I am just so charmed by this series that I actually ended up rereading this story. It's actually
Judy
Sep 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Blueprint for a Kiss by Nancy Warren
Take a Chance Series Book Three
Prescott Chance is quite the success. Everyone wants a home designed by the great architect, only he is not to be bribed by wealth or power. If he doesn’t feel it, he doesn’t design it. His world is not the unorganized clutter he grew up in with ten siblings. He likes his peace and quiet and organized life. Until one woman comes in and rattles his cage.

Holly Legere needs her job. Yes, her boss is demanding and hard to work for,
Judy
Jan 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Book 3: Blueprint for a Kiss

Holly Legere needs her job. Yes, her boss is demanding and hard to work for, but when you have student loans to pay..
Gail
Oct 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I think this is my new favorite story by Nancy Warren. Holly Legere's boss Alistar Rupert tells Holly she must get Prescott Chance to design a house for his wife or else she will be out of a job. Holly is hoping for a promotion if she can get Prescott to do it. Prescott refuses he doesn't like Holly's boss. So Holly goes on a mission to convince him to do it. Will she do it and what about the attraction she has for Prescott? Alistar is not a boss I would want to work for and his wife is even a b ...more
Peni
Sep 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: 14+
Shelves: contemporary, novella
I love all the various characters I am meeting with this series Taking A Chance, Surrounding the Chance family members. They are so fun.

This story stands on it's own however is enriched greatly by reading in order.

I would never have guessed a character like Preston would come from this family. Ms. Warren did a great job of having everything come together and making it work. I did feel that the pacing in the story was typical of a novella of the sort and it would have been more interesting if I c
Carol Tietsworth
She got me again!

Who is this Nancy Warren, and how did she get into my brain? I don't have people following me and looking for an in. I'm just a little person, trying to live my life, chew down my debt, and augment my bank account with part time proofreading. Now I'm Nancy Warren's slave. Seriously, I loved Book 3, in the Take a Chance series. It's too bad she so obviously has an editor.
Cailey
Jul 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
Solid romance novel. The ending was a little too fast for me and I would have liked a little more build up, but it was sweet. I liked Holly a lot as a character, she was independent and strong, which I always appreciate in a romance novel.
Alicia
Sep 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ebook-library
I absolutely love this series!!! this is one of my favorites so far. it has such a sweet romance, great humor, and a few nail biting scenes. love love love the chance family and I'm anxious for more.
Rick Olson
Nov 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome! Couldn't put it down
Kay (Brigidsmomma) Compton
Apr 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cozy-romance
The third book in the Take a Chance series. Excellent. There are no other words to tell how good this book is, you just need to read it yourself...
Lacey Thorn
Aug 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
Really enjoyed this book
Nina Camarillo
had some laughs with this book all in all a good book
Emily Cook
rated it did not like it
Jul 03, 2018
Nicole Donovan
Aug 10, 2016
helen turner
Oct 19, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Beyond The Boardroom (Dynasties: The Elliotts #12)
  • Uncovering Secrets (Rosemont Saga, #3)
  • The Marriage Decider - Pertalian Yang Indah
  • The CEO's Scandalous Affair
  • That Man of Mine (Whispering Bay Romance, #3)
  • The Temptation of Sean MacNeill (Sweet Home, Carolina, #4; MacNeill Brothers, #3)
  • The Art of Temptation (Regency Chase Family Series #3)
  • Attorney at Large (Thaddeus Murfee Legal Thriller, #3)
  • Skin (McCullough Mountain, #2)
  • Bad Guys Get Caught (Janet Maple #3)
  • Don't Dare a Dame (Maggie Sullivan Mystery #3)
  • Chance of a Lifetime (Anderson Brothers, #3)
  • Justice for Hire (Jake and Annie Lincoln, #3)
  • Criminal Intent (Mike Daley/Rosie Fernandez Mystery, #3)
  • Tell Me Something Good (One-on-One, #1)
  • Almost Over It (Clover Park STUDS, #1)
  • If Only You Knew
  • What (Not) to Expect When You're Expecting
Nancy Warren is the USA Today bestselling author of more than fifty novels.

She’s known for writing funny, sexy and suspenseful tales. She calls Vancouver, Canada home though she tends to wander. She’s an avid hiker, animal lover, wine drinker and chocolate fiend. Favorite moments in her career include being featured on the front page of the New York Times when she launched Harlequin’s NASCAR seri

Take a Chance (6 books)
  • Kiss a Girl in the Rain (Take a Chance #1)
  • Iris in Bloom (Take a Chance #2)
  • Every Rose (Take a Chance, #4)
  • Love to Go (Take a Chance #5)
  • The Sheriff's Sweet Surrender (Take a Chance #6)