Start by marking “Beneath This Ink (Beneath, #2)” as Want to Read:
Beneath This Ink (Beneath, #2)

Beneath This Ink (Beneath #2)

4.2  ·  Rating details ·  11,884 Ratings  ·  819 Reviews
I’ve always known she was too good for me, but that never stopped me from wanting her.

And then I finally had her for one night.

A night I don’t remember.

I figured I’d blown my shot.

But now she’s walked back into my life, and this time, I have the upper hand. I want my second chance.

Will she be able to see the man beneath this ink?
Published February 9th 2015 by Meghan March LLC

To ask other readers questions about Beneath This Ink, please sign up.
Lisa Annesley Vanessa and Simon were never engaged. She attended functions with him but they were only friends. Charlie and Simon's story is told in Beneath This…moreVanessa and Simon were never engaged. She attended functions with him but they were only friends. Charlie and Simon's story is told in Beneath This Mask.(less)

Sleepless Readmore
Feb 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 STARS .. AND I'll eat a plate of LASAGNA with you CONSTANTINE

Constantine and Vanessa .. ♥

I don't wanna brag,
but I'll be the best you ever had .. ►♫

description

What if it's not worth it?
What if I'm not worth it?
I think we both know that ain't the case .."

Baby,
tonight you need that,
tonight believe that
tonight I'll be the best you ever had .. ►♫

description

YES. This had the WOW-ING, EXTRAMILE, MIND-BEING-BLOWN, and the whole SHA-BANG. I can honestly say it had me captivated with every page. It was short but like
Catarina
4 Second Chance Stars.

description

In a sexy and sweet “rich girl trying to prove himself” meets “bad boy with some ghosts and a nice heart”, this second chance romance brings us the re-encounter of Con and Vanessa, two years after of a failed connection. This book was a nice surprise. For full disclosure I didn’t like it as much as much as the first in the series, but it was still a very enjoyable reading.
A little slow in the beginning, but with an engaging pace after, quite well written and steamy, thi
Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen
Book – Beneath This Ink (Beneath #2)
Author – Meghan March
Publication Date – February 12, 2015
Genre –Romance w/a mystery
Type – Companion Series
Cliffhanger – No
Rating – 3.5 to 3.75 out of 5 Stars

Complimentary copy generously provided by author/tour host in exchange for an honest review.

My Thoughts - Story
There were so many things about this book, I enjoyed. I loved how the author incorporated a mystery within a romance.  I also was so surprised I didn’t guess who the “bad guy” ended up to be. No
Maria...
"4 Princess & Badass Tattoo stars"
description
I really enjoyed this book!It has a bit of everything two great characters,funny,kind of mystery,dual pov and of course some hot and dirty sex!I loved Con and Vanessa because they were so different but that didn't stop them from falling in love and trying to make their relationship work...
They both had their issues and insecurities that kept them from being happy...They were attracted to each other for a long time and now was their shot to have what they rea
Anna
Mar 03, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I didn't come up for air !

This is the first book I've read of this author but it won't be my last ! I really enjoyed this ! It had passion, mystery and the right amount of heart melting moments !! Not to mention a gorgeous cover !!! I'm looking forward to the next book and my interest is really peaked for Lord ! I hope he gets a book !!!
Sabrina
Mar 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
“I never hated you. Just didn’t want to want you so bad. And now I don’t care—because you’re mine.”

Con and Vanessa shared one night together, two years ago. But all Con can remember is the morning after when Vanessa tried sneak out of his bed. After exchanging some not so pleasant words they both went their separate ways, but Con never forgot Vanessa or the fact that she was way too good for someone like him.

Now, Vanessa is back on his doorstep but this time asking for a favor. Con decides
✿kawehi.reviews
Sep 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
☆ I received an ARC via Rock Star PR in exchange for an honest review. Thank you! ☆

“We all see what we want to see…”

pizap com14224382984651

Beneath this Ink was another great story from the wonderful Meghan March!!

Growing up as a Foster kid, Constantine “Con” Leahy has always felt that perfect “it” girl, Vanessa Frost, was totally out of his league.

quotescover JPG 29

Always watching her from the shadows, one night magical night from t
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
Listened to the audio of this book. Ah the deliciousness that is the voice of Sebastian York.

Not my favorite in the series, but I still enjoyed the hell out of it!

Find me on:
Follow me on facebook Follow Me on Twitter blog
Aisling Zena
5 Princess stars

While I was reading Beneath this Mask, the first book of this series, I found myself really drawn to Constantine. And maybe a little bit rooting for him, which is probably not cool in terms of female solidarity since during the book he was a slut and a half.

description

Yes I know, but I am a sucker for a bad boy with a dirty mouth and tattoos! Case in point Con Leahy:

description

The quintessential bad boy with a chip on his shoulder and a craving for untouchable Vanessa Frost. Two years ago he finally h
Vanessa
My first read by this author and I REALLY enjoyed it! Sounds like I'm hooked on a new series!! :)
Jen
4.5 Stars..

I am loving this series very much. This was the second book and it was about Con and Vanessa.
Review to Come..
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Slick's review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

As soon as I finished this book I wanted to go back and re-read the first book and then this one again because it is so easy to get wrapped up in these stories. Beneath This Ink runs somewhat simultaneous with the first book in this series, Beneath This Mask; some scenes overlap but they are not redundant in the least; they only give the reader a little bit more insight into the situation at hand. Having said that, you do not need to read BTM
*TANYA*
Mar 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: best-of-2017
Constantine Leahy!! BAM!!! That's all I'm gonna say!!! (Insert girly giggle)
Yodamom
Aug 07, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: audio, killing-my-tbr
Fun sexy, tattooed guy with a harley meets upper crust society woman. he judges her wrong she judges him wrong, sparks fly, tempers flare, and there are plenty of disapproving glares. He is a two hander with extra bits and knows how to swing it. He has what is called a magic penis
Carole (Carole's Random Life in Books)
This review can also be found at Carole's Random Life.

I enjoyed listening to this audiobook. This is one of those books that I think really is more enjoyable in audio format largely because of the wonderful pair of narrators. This is the second book in the Beneath series but it can easily be read as a stand alone since it focuses on one pair of characters. This was a really quick and entertaining story that had a lot going for it.

This book focused on Vanessa and Con. Vanessa is a rich girl worki
Talltree
Feb 21, 2015 marked it as no-dnf-zzz-avoid
Duchess Nicole
Con's story. The tatted bad boy and the society darling. They had one night together years ago, but Con was drunk and can't remember. As the story wears on, each of their lives are revealed a bit more, and they come to realize how similar they are despite their difference in upbringing. I listened to the audio and the narration was great.
Kendall Ryan
Dec 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I got to read this one early and absolutely LOVED it! Con and Vanessa sizzle!
Kate's Corner
I loved Beneath the Mask and I was very surprised by the book and well I try to go into things with an open mind doesn’t always work. Beneath the Mask got 4 stars. This book though got a whopping 5 it’s going to get a little rowdy in here.

photo oumloumlppoo_zpsjv0ovweb.jpg

Oh Ms. March, now why would you do that? I wanted to hate Connor in the first book he was a bit of a douche. And even some of the first lines in the book being ‘I don’t go there twice unless there’s something worth going back for’ mentality and why give a gi
Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)

I’m really enjoying Meghan March’s Beneath series. So far the books have been low angst, high steam, and quick reads. Beneath This Ink is the second book in the New Orleans-based series and can be read as a standalone.

Con Leahy is introduced in Beneath This Mask. He’s the owner of Voodoo, a local tattoo parlor. Con seems to be just another built tattooed bad boy. He certainly doesn’t have any business getting tangled up in the sheets with stuck-up socialite Vanessa Frost. The two have
London
description
Title: Beneath This Ink (Beneath #2)
Author: Meghan March
Rating: 3 stars
POV: Dual
HEA: (view spoiler)
Heat/Steam 3/5
Cliffhanger: . No.
Intolerable Heroine .No.
Über Douchebagery .No.
Taboo Subject Matter .No.
Cheating: (view spoiler)
Love Triangle (view spoiler)

Jan
Feb 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
I liked what was beneath his ink :-)

Great plot

Con was adopted into high society
Vanessa was born into it

Vanessa was a girl who he thought was out of his league
Con was a man Vanessa desired secretly

One drunken night brought them together and vanessa did the walk of shame.

Con didn't feel part of Vanessa's world being adopted into money and when his parents were killed, Con was out for revenge and wouldn't rest until he found their killer.
Con knew his routes and helped young boys on the streets r
Sheryl
Feb 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
Not bad at all, for a book that I picked up ON A WHIM!!!! :D

And in case you wondering Meghan March, I want Lucas's story next!!!!!
Inka
Колкото и да ми се иска да сложа 5***** просто не мога. Тази поредица е коренно различна от останалите двулогии и трилогии на Мегън и просто авторката е вдигнала прекалено много летвата, за да може тази книга да ми хареса толкова, колкото останалите. Хубава беше, без спор, но просто си е за 4 ****.

Ванеса е от така нареченото Висше общество в Ню Орлиънс, единствената дъщеря на богати родители, тя живее в лукс и работи за неправителствена благотворителна организация. Сега, след нейна грешка, се ок
Katie
Jan 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars. I really enjoyed this book. I love the interaction with Con and Vanessa. I really liked Vanessa and getting to know what she went through, and not just being a spoiled rich kid. She was caring and giving. I would really love to see Lords secrets, what he went through while Con was living a good life. :)
AJ
4 ‘Princess and the Bad Boy’ stars

Privileged rich girl who is sweet but damaged, and a tattooed bad boy who is actually a sweetheart – epic chemistry, awesome sexy time, a forbidden-ish romance, some drama and a nice amount of swoon… I loved this one! It’s the second book in the Beneath series and though both of these characters were introduced in the first book, Beneath This Mask, this one could easily be read as a standalone.

Constantine Leahy was fostered into a loving family as an 11 year ol
Dilek VT
Dec 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
We have met Constantine (Con) and Vanessa in Book 1. They are the friends of the hero & heroine in the previous book.

Book 2 -“Beneath This Ink” is their story. It is the story of a rich socialite and a tattooed bad boy.

Con – being an adopted kid – has always thought Vanessa, who was born into a rich world, is too good for him, although it’s never stopped him from wanting her. Vanessa has always secretly admired him, as well. However, they have always known that their worlds are so very diff
Markéta
3.5 stars!***

Second book in the series was a bit weaker than the first one. I don't know why, but it took me a lot of time to finally get into the plot. It wasn't boring or anything, it's just that the whole "I-say-I-don't-want-you-but-I-do" is getting bit old. And the "she's-rich-she's-so-much-better-than-me-she-would-never-want-me" is even older. If it's girl saying that I don't mind that much, but if a guy whines all the time about it than it's repulsive and annoying.

Vanessa is a trust fond b
Christine
Could not connect. Maybe I just need to come back to this one. I just may need a break from stories with rich girl who needs to prove she is more. It is a "did not work for me, but may work for you" kind of book.
  • Dark Duet: Platinum Edition (Dark Duet, #1-3.5)
  • Savor Me
  • A Desperate Man: Volume 3 (A Desperate Man, #3)
  • SECRET Trilogy (Secret, #1-3)
  • Resisting Temptation (Men of Honor, #3)
  • The Wife (The Professor, #4)
  • Strictly Temporary - Volume One (Strictly Temporary, #1)
  • Corrupting Cinderella (Lost Kings MC, #2)
  • Twisted Bond (Holly Woods Files, #1)
  • The Skeleton King (Dartmoor, #3)
  • Speak Low (Speak Easy #2)
  • Unbound
  • The Redemption of a Rogue (Dark Regency, #2)
  • Dare (Brothers of Ink and Steel #1)
  • Fixing Justice (Justice Brothers, #2)
  • The Fifth Lesson (The Bay Boys, #2)
  • Yearning Devotion (Yearning Series, #1)
  • Perfect Chaos (Unyielding, #1)
Meghan March is a New York Times, #1 Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author of over two dozen titles. She has been known to wear camo face paint and tromp around in woods wearing mud-covered boots, all while sporting a perfect manicure. She’s also impulsive, easily entertained, and absolutely unapologetic about the fact that she loves to read and write smut. Her past lives include s ...more
More about Meghan March

Beneath (7 books)
  • Beneath This Mask (Beneath, #1)
  • Beneath These Chains (Beneath, #3)
  • Beneath These Scars (Beneath, #4)
  • Beneath These Lies (Beneath, #5)
  • Beneath These Shadows (Beneath, #6)
  • Beneath the Truth (Beneath, #7)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
  • The Replacement Crush
    $5.99 $0.00
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hearts at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #3)
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • In Flight (Up in the Air, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Room Mate (Roommates, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Forgiving Hour
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Bright Side (Bright Side, #1)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Chasing I Do (The Eastons #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Slow Dance in Purgatory (Purgatory, #1)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • That Month in Tuscany
    $6.99 $2.49
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Something in the Way (Something in the Way, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Ghosted
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Billionaire's Final Stand (Billionaire Bachelors, #7)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Billionaire's Dance (Billionaire Bachelors, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Blackmailing the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelors, #5)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Runaway Heiress (Billionaire Bachelors, #6)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Treading Water (Treading Water, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Life Next Door (Love Not Included Book 3)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Undeniable Love (Journey Of Love Book 2)
  • Bittersweet
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mr. Perfect (Mister, #1)
  • Made for You
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Journey Home
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unforgettable Love (Journey of Love Book 3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
“When she’d stepped back into my life, I’d seized the moment. I’d carpe’d the fucking diem.” 26 likes
“Her knee shot up and caught me unaware. I stumbled back a step, grunting, and bent over as the sick feeling in my gut twisted. “Fuck, woman. Did you have to crush my balls?” She must have lowered her head because I could feel her breath on my ear when she spoke. “One, don’t ever talk to me like that again. I’m a fucking lady.” 12 likes