Start by marking “Give a Little (Summerhill, #7)” as Want to Read:
Give a Little (Summerhill, #7)

Give a Little

(Summerhill #7)

Beatrice Summerhill loves risk. She's not afraid to go for what she wants, regardless of anything or anyone standing in her way.

Enter Luca Fiorelli, the Italian Stallion racecar driver.

Normally, Bea would have dismissed the preening peacock without a thought, but Luca somehow manages to get under her skin-and her covers. She can't resist him, and she knows he's not good fo
Published January 12th 2015 by Phoenix Rising Enterprises, Inc.

Joy (joyous reads)
Apr 05, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: for-review
Review copy courtesy of the author

Really sorry.

I'm a little disappointed in this instalment. I enjoyed the first book, but have yet to read the rest of the series. This, being a Kate Perry novel means that regardless of how I feel, I still plan to read the rest of the books in the Summerhill series. It's a little out of order, but I hardly think it matters. This takes fast reading to a whole new level. As in, the reader will feel a little breathless - and not in a good way - because of the s
Derna
Jul 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Give a Little is the seventh book in the Summerhill series by Kate Perry. And I knew going to be a bittersweet read!! Bitter because I knew it was the final book in this great series and sweet as I was looking forward to reading Bea Summerhill’s story. Bea is the oldest Summerhill sister who fiercely independent, she knows what she wants and is not afraid to go after it. Excepted when it come to Luca Fiorelli, the Italian Stallion racecar driver whom Bea has been doing a slow, tantalizing dance ...more
D.B. Reynolds
May 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
At last! Beatrice and Luca! And it's everything I hoped for.
Deanna (A Novel Glimpse)
Sep 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: adult contemporary romance readers, romance readers, London romances
Give A Little is the story every Summerhill series fan has been waiting for: Bea and Luca. Bea has been denying her attraction to Luca since meeting him, even though she can't stop ending up in his bed. She knows that Luca will tire of her and move on to the next conquest, so there's no reason to give him her heart. Luca has been chasing Bea just as long, determined to show her they're perfect for each other. Now, he has the perfect opportunity and business deal to get her to admit they're made ...more
Bette Hansen
Dec 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Finally!! This is Bea and Luca's story and it's a great one! Luca has been waiting for Bea to finally realize there is more to life than work. Nothing seems to be working until a golden opportunity presents itself. There is a meeting she desperately wants and Luca can get her in. Only one condition - one week alone together - no work! Can she do it??

This is a great wrap up to the Summerhill series and the author did an awesome job with it. She even made sure that Rowdy (personally, my favorite c
Apr 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Definitely not my favourite book by Kate Perry. Don’t get me wrong I love her books I just did not enjoy the characters in this story they really bugged me.

Beatrice and Luca - First off Luca really annoyed me he seemed so girly and so self conceited and I definitely did not like that. Beatrice was cold and such a workaholic. It was really, really hard to warm up to both of these particular characters.

Rowdy and Jasmine - Rowdy has been in a few books and I am glad he found his happily ever afte
RoloPoloBookBlog
Apr 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Give a Little by Kate Perry
Book #7: The Summerhill Series
Source: Author and Purchase
My Rating: 5/5 stars
My Review:

Beatrice Summerhill has proven time and time again that world domination is not out of her grasp. She relies on her gut to guide her in all things business related, she relies on her assistant, Inga to fill in any blanks she may have missed (as if!) and, she takes what she wants with cold and calculating determination. She is beautiful, she is exceedingly smart, she is tremendously
The Literary Shed
Mar 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
IT FEELS LIKE GIVE A LITTLE has been a long time coming. The seventh and final book in Kate Perry’s ‘Summerhill’ series, dealing with a fractured family who come together after the death of the Earl of Amberlin, it focuses on protagonists Beatrice Summerhill and Italian racing driver Luca Fiorelli.

Since the series began, Luca and Bea’s relationship has been simmering away in the background, a matter of great speculation among family and friends, alike.

The ‘will they?–won’t they?’-get-it-together
Kim
Jan 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars

I love this series, the Summerhill women, and their sexy men. Every. Last. One. Each sister is uniquely flawed yet perfect in her own way. But Bea has been my absolute favorite from the very beginning. She's the mistress of her own fate and such a strong, determined, caring woman who protects her family like a fierce warrior.

Kate has teased us through the entire series with the foreplay of Bea and Luca's skirmishes. That's given me lots of time to anticipate how these two dynamic people w
Linda
Mar 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I totally love Kate Perry novels so much. She knows how to create such addicting series that no one reader can stop reading the series. Kate Perry has finally wrote about Beatrice and Luca love story. All reader have been waiting for Beatrice and Luca story that it did not disappoint at all. All reader will love how hot Beatrice and Luca chemistry are because they will burn the pages as you read through their story. Beatrice is the oldest sibling in Summerhill that she had big responsibility in ...more
Lost
Mar 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
Save the best for last is the way to go. I immediately fell in love with Kate's stories when I started reading the Laurel Heights series but The Summerhill series is divine. It's a perfect ending to finish with Bea, the sister who suffered the most because of Reginald. The most successful sister, the true glue of the family and she deserves the best, Luca, the only alpha male who could win the heart of an alpha female such as Bea. Kate has me hooked on her books I love her series and excited tha ...more
Jenn Avery
This book, the last in the Summerhill series, wraps up the two stories I’ve been waiting to read through the entire series. First are Bea and Luca’s, which has been brewing from the beginning and finally came to a very satisfying conclusion.

The second is Rowdy’s story. His friendship with Viola and her daughter Chloe has built him up to be a very interesting character and am so glad he was able to find his HEA.

Perry just keeps creating new and interesting stories with characters I can’t help b
Ash P Reads
Sep 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A fitting end to a fabulous series. Bea and Luca's story has been brewing since the first book but it was worth the wait till the end because this series was a great journey experiencing the lives and loves of all the Summerhill women. They all finally got what they deserved. Tedious as Beatrice was, only Luca could have had the patience and the heart to truly be who she needed in her life. I am sad this series has ended but I am really looking forward to the Filmore and Greenwich series which w ...more
Chrys
Jan 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Love Kate Perry books and the series regarding the Summerhill women has been fantastic. I'm a sucker when it comes to following the stories of a group of wonderful people from start to finish, so when it was Luca and Bea's story there was no question as to reading it.
From the moment Luca saw Bea, in the first book in the series I had to know where they would end up. A man in love has much patience as was proved by Luca until he broke and you know the old saying, you don't know what you had till
Melody Mcallister Novellino
May 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Ahhh Kate Perry thank you so much! Its like you just know when I need a great book to read! I couldn't wait to find out what happened with Bea and Luca's happy ending. I love Beas character so much. I want to be her when I grow up but I think Im actually older than her:( It takes a real man to tame Bea and an even stronger man to wear those awesome outfits!
Im so sad that the Summerhill series is over but Im so excited to read the next series that spins off with Sebastian.

Bring on the next book
Kristin
Sep 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Becky Claxon
Feb 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was given the book for an honest review. Finally we get to hear Beatrices' story and I loved it. I've read the whole series and loved this book as much as the rest. I like reading about a strong woman, but love to see a softer side also. It was great seeing all sides of Bea. You need to get a copy!
Aurélie Aertgeerts
Jun 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Bea has been my favourite sister since the beginning of the series, and i was far from dissapointed! it was fun, flirty and perfect for the holidays! i enjoy Kate's style, and the way she brings up past characters to enrich the new story, and keep us up to date with their life and romance. Perfect, as always, Kate!
Jan 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Another can't put down story from Kate and what a great end to the Summerhills series. Feel like I can't say more with giving the story away, but I have pre-ordered the 1st book in the next series due in June 2015. Again Kate's signature of introducing the next main character in the current book works so we'll. There are so many more things we need to learn about Sebastian!
Be
Mar 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2015
What a great end to the Summerhill Series! I just loved Bea and Luca's story it had been building for so long in the preceding novels. Rowdy's story also came to light which was just as crazy as Rowdy himself. Lots of little doors closed in this one being the end of the Summerhill series and a new door has opened for What A Girl Wants!
Elisa
Oct 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ahhh Luca, Luca, Luca this sexy Italian racing car driver has been pinning after Beatrice Summerhill for a year now can he finally break through her stubbornness and win her heart forever he wont accept anything less than forever from her.
Oh and I loved seeing Rowdy find his HEA in this story this guy has a heart of gold he deserves his happiness.
Agnes
Oct 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Kate Perry has yet to disappoint me, and just the other books in the Summerhill series, I couldn't put this down once I started reading. And what a fitting finale to the sisters journey to their happily ever after. What really caught and draw me in to the series is how the sisters support each other unconditionally. They made the series work.
Lisa Norkus
Jun 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Kate never disappoints! She effortlessly ties up the journey of these brilliant women and draws us into the beginning of a new adventure bound to be filled with richly developed characters deeply real that we will become attached to.
Iliana
Apr 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love it

I'm so sad that this is the last in the Summerhill series, because I love reading about the sisters so much. Maybe there will be a book about Chloe, so there is hope. Luca and Bea story was lovely and so was Rowdy and Jasmine. I'm just sad thinking that is ending.
Brittany Green
Mar 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I totally finished this book in one day. We've all been waiting for Luca and Bea's story, and it was great. My heart broke for Luca, and every girl deserves a guy who would leave his own company just to give it to the woman he loves.
Natalie Alder
Feb 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just scrumptious

I couldn't wait for Bea and Luca's story. And in wasn't let down. I just wanted to jump into the book and start directing by the characters on how to act next! In the end all was good and I loved it. So will you.
Laurel
Nov 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
Another very enjoyable book in the series. The characters are so real, the storyline good and the romance sizzling.
It does help if you read the series in order to appreciate all the characters.
jolee r fillback
Really loved it!!!

Sad that the series is done. It was so good. I really loved the character's and their stories!!! So excited to read the next series. Yea!!!!
Tracey Zelukovic
May 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved it, love the series, sorry to see it end with the Summerhill girls
Jan 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved it from start to finish. Nothing more to say! A great end to the series and so glad to hear that there's a spin off so that we get to know Sebastian's story.

• Slow Heat (The Bounty Hunters, #5)
  • A Demon's Wrath (The Nine Kingdoms, #1)
  • Untitled (Billionaires and Bridesmaids, #6)
  • A Wedding in Apple Grove (Small Town USA, #1)
  • The Tycoon's Pregnant Mistress (The Anetakis Tycoons #1)
  • Waltz of the Sugar Plum Fairy Godmother (Once Upon a Time-Travel, #5)
  • Sacrifice (His Golden Cuffs, #1)
  • Moon Dance (Mageverse #3.5)
  • Play to Win (Risky Business, #3)
  • Tiger by the Tail (Midnight Liaisons, #4.5)
  • The Double Life of Incorporate Things (Magic Most Foul, #3)
  • The Five Deaths of Roxanne Love (Beyond, #1)
  • So I Married a Werewolf (Seattle Wolf Pack, #3)
  • Fearless (Bird of Stone, #2)
  • Merciless (The Mermen Trilogy, #3)
  • Into Eternity (Lords of Deliverance #6.6; Demonica)
Kate has tangoed at midnight with a man in blue furry chaps, dueled with flaming swords in the desert, and strutted on bar tops across the world and back. She’s been kissed under the Eiffel Tower, had her butt pinched in Florence, and been serenaded in New Orleans. But she found Happy Ever After in San Francisco with her Magic Man.

Kate’s the bestselling author of the Laurel Heights Novels, as well

Summerhill (7 books)
  • Say You Will (Summerhill, #1)
  • Lost in Love (Summerhill, #2)
  • Let's Misbehave (Summerhill, #3)
  • Stay the Night (Summerhill, #4)
  • Once Upon a Dream (Summerhill, #5)
  • How Sweet It Is (Summerhill, #6)
“If it’s going to be the worst mistake of your life, then make it a gloriously colossal one.” 1 likes