Start by marking “Owned: An Alpha Anthology” as Want to Read:
Owned: An Alpha Anthology

Owned: An Alpha Anthology

Prepare to be Owned...

Lose yourself in this collection of never before seen novellas from eleven best selling authors from around the globe.

And the best part - they contain controlling alphas, feisty females and story lines that will have you holding your breath.

Don't miss out on this great anthology by:

Lilliana Anderson – Deep Cover: Case 001
Chelle Bliss – Resisting
Ca
Published November 10th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Owned, please sign up.
Lyra Parish Hope this helps, Vicky :)

…more
Hope this helps, Vicky :)

NINA LEVINE – ALL YOUR REASONS
LYRA PARISH - SINGLE: VOLUME 1
LILA ROSE – FINDING OUT
LILI SAINT GERMAIN – VENICE INK
PEPPER WINTERS – FORBIDDEN FLAWS
(less)

Lyra Parish
Jul 28, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Here are the titles included in the anthology:
NINA LEVINE – ALL YOUR REASONS
LYRA PARISH - SINGLE: VOLUME 1
LILA ROSE – FINDING OUT
LILI SAINT GERMAIN – VENICE INK
PEPPER WINTERS – FORBIDDEN FLAWS

PRE-ORDER LINKS ARE NOW AVAILABLE!

Amazon US: http://bit.ly/ownedUS
Amazon UK: http://bit.ly/ownedUK
iBooks: http://bit.ly/owneditunes
B&N: http://bit.ly/ownedbandn
KOBO: http://bit.ly/o
Snow
Nov 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star-read
*note to myself, I read only Pepper Winters story in there, so the 5 star (hell, make it 7 star) rating is for her story only!!!
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Leigh‘s review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

4.5 STARS

I originally thought that this anthology would contain distinct novella’s, each story a short tale in its own right. But better than that, I was seduced by some authors that are very familiar, and introduced to some that I hadn’t read before, but have now found a way on to my must-read list.
All Your Reasons
By Nina Levine
Coming off a failed marriage with a musician who valued his career more than her, Presley vows not to become involv
Derna
Sep 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
****4.5 Stars*****

OWNED is an Alpha Anthology of never before seen novellas from by Lilliana Anderson, Chelle Bliss, Callie Hart, Lesley Jones, Jani Kay, Nina Levine, Lyra Parish, Lila Rose, Pepper Winters. The Anthology has a mixed range of novellas some are complete, some are series starters, and some are preview for full novellas that are going to released at a later date.

This review is for Debonaire by Jani Kay

Debonaire by Jani Kay is the first part in the Wall street series. From what I
Rebecca
Sep 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
WELL FOR FUCK’S SAKE …………………………….

AND YES, I KNOW I’M SWEARING AGAIN.

BUT WELL………………………………………………….

NINE ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY FABULOUS AUTHORS ALL IN ONE COLLECTION, AN ALPHA ANTHOLOGY WITH NEW STORIES, NEW CHARACTERS AND ALL HOT AS FUCK, YEAH NOTE TO SELF – READING AFTER SURGERY WHEN DOC WANTS EXPLANATION FOR YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE SPIKES AND YOU ARE UNABLE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF PARTNER OR BATTERY OPERATED FRIEND SUCKS !

HOWEVER, THIS HAS TO BE THE BEST ANTHOLOGY I’VE EVER READ. WITH MOST COLLECTIONS IT’S
Gemma Weir
Nov 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
Check Out More of my reviews on my blog http://gemmareadstoomuchforittomenorm...

Jani Kay – DEBONAIR

My Review

5 WTF Bloody Brilliant Stars

Debonair is the 2nd novella in the OWNED: An Alpha Anthology it’s the first thing I have read by the author Jani Kay.

I hate novellas but so far I’m 2 for 2 having my ass kicked by how good the novella’s are in this anthology!!!

You know a story is good when you get to the last words and your mouth actually forms an O in shock and outrage.

Seriously Jani Kay how co
Rebecca
Sep 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The Owned Anthology is one of the best story compilations that I’ve ever read. Each author offers a look into either part of a series that's already out or one that's coming out soon, and while some readers might be upset that some of the stories stop right in the middle of things, knowing that the full stories are coming is enough compensation because, after reading the glimpses, I can rest assure that they are going to be absolutely fantastic stories.

Each story will captivate readers with its
Chantel
Aug 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Debonair (Love of Wall Street Series) by Jani Kay

This is a hot and fun novella! That you will not be able to put it down and you will be hooked from the beginning!

HOLY HADES! The amazing Jani Kay has written another incredible book that will spike your temperature and have your panties melting from the HOT SEXY DIRTY MOUTHED ALPHA Tyler Sinclair.

WARNING: Ladies with Tyler Sinclair on the loose you will need to have your boy toys nearby when you finish this book!

I am a huge Jani Kay fan and when
Lila Rose – Finding Out
Lyra Parish – Single
Nina Levine - All Your Reasons
Lesley Jones – Reed preview

I must admit to not having read any books by a couple of these authors so wasn’t sure what to make of this anthology. I knew some of them and admired their work, which is why I decided to read all 900 odd pages!

Well what can I say! Usually in an anthology, th
Jaime
Jul 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I am lucky to have been able to read Debonair by Jani Kay in this what I can only imagine will be a great anthology.

Tyler Sinclair is sex on a stick. He has it all brains, body, money, and loves sex.
Brooklyn Bennett is shy, smart, sexy, and has a sassy side to her.

Tyler is missing something and he just can't put his finger on it or should I say her. He sees his "golden girl" one day and has been staring at her pictures on his cell phone wanting to know her.

Brooklyn is excited to start an int
Nadia Debowska-Stephens (Obsessed by Books)
***obsessed by books arc copy given in exchange for an honest review***

Never before have I felt compelled to write a review mid way through reading! So why now? Simply because it's bite sized chunks of nine totally amazing stories... and I needed to express my awe frickin struck ness immediately...bikers, rockers, fighters, online dating, sex clubs...with phwoarrrr factor hotness through the roof and you may as well take a cold shower whilst you read...

After I penned the above thoughts I then re
Kelly
Nov 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Owned is a Fabulous Hot Alpha Male Bundle!! *Swoon*

All Your Reasons by Nina Levine
I need book #2 now!! All your Reasons by Nina Levine is a fantastic read!!! I absolutely enjoyed reading about Presley and Jett. I was hooked from the very first page and I want more, more, more. I could not put this book down. Presley's situation draws the reader in and you want to know what the entire story is between her and her husband. Being the feisty little gal Presley is and with her over hearing her husban
Twin Opinions
Nov 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I will post a review for each story below. My overall review is this anthology is F***ing AWESOME!
I loved it so much and I am so excited to get either the full versions or the next installments for each and every story! I was wowed and blown away and left speechless. I cried, I laughed, I was turned on, I was in awe here. I loved every page and I can't wait for more of these sexy tales!

Lilliana Anderson – Deep Cover: Case 001
It was just starting to get good. I was just starting to like Drake and
Danny Jeffery
Jul 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Debonair by Jani Kay:
Debonair is sort of prequel to Jani's new series - The Wall Street Series.

In Debonair we are introduced to Tyler Sinclair and Brooklyn Bennett.Tyler Sinclair is a smoking hot Trader on Wall Street. He's successful, arrogant and used to getting he wants.
Brooklyn Bennett has moved from Australia to New York to pursue her new career. She's sexy but full of self doubt.

They spot each other one day from a distance and both experience an instant attraction that neither forgets abo
Embrace Your Book Addiction
Nov 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
☆☆4 Strong Stars☆☆

I was extremely excited when we were asked to review this arc for an honest review. Let me be honest, I, Harlie aka Tiffie hate anthologies. Why? Because they are total teases. Do not get me wrong I FLOVE books teases but if there 8 in a row, I get anxious and want the good stuff. So why was I excited for this series you may ask? Because it has not only 1, not 2 or 3 of my favorite authors but 5 and all new stories. Hell yes, I'll get over being the only wierdo who hates anthol
Chantal
Debonair by Jani Kay *****5 stars

I was fortunate to receive an ARC of Debonair by Jani Kay, part of Owned. Wow, it leaves you wanting more. For Brooklyn coming to New York from Australia for an internship means an opportunity of a lifetime. While sightseeing her eyes look with the most attractive male she has ever seen. Little does she know that their paths will cross again as she discovers on her first day on her job that the same delicious male species will be her boss for the next three weeks
Lisa Miller
Aug 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was given a complementary copy of Debonair by The talented Jani Kay for my review! Debonair is one of the novella's in this anthology. Jani has a way of sucking me into her stories from page one and Debonair did not disappoint!! The panty wetting Tyler Sinclair is hot, alpha, dirty talking and can get any women he wants but when the sassy back talking Brooklyn Bennett gets to his company as an intern ,Tyler's world gets turned upside down.

Brooklyn has finally moved To New York from Australia
Stacey
Oct 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was honored enough to receive an ARC of Debonair from Jani Kay, and I'm glad I had received the chance to read it.

From the first few pages you get a glimpse of the type of man Tyler Sinclair is. Dominant, cocky, arrogant, and willing to do anything to obtain partnership status in the financial firm he works at. Yet there's a hint of something just a little vulnerable that draws you to him.

Brooklyn moves from Australia to New York City with her best friend to do an internship at the same firm T
Melissa Jones
Sep 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was given the great privilege of reading Jani Kay's contribution to this anthology which is a novella titled Debonair and it is HOT, SEXY, and I NEED MORE OF MR DEBONAIR!!!

Jani definitely has a knack for creating irresistible alpa males and Tyler Sinclair aka Mr Debonair is the complete package--gorgeous, arrogant, successful, and the ladies are usually waiting in line.

The heroine, Brooklyn Bennett is a very intelligent young woman whose ready to start her life in New York as an intern on Wa
Rhiannon King
Recommends it for: everyone
Jani Kay has delivered yet another amazing read, I was given the privilege of reading Debonair before release in turn for an honest review. Debonair is one of the novellas from the Owned anthology. Tyler is used to getting what he wants whether it's for business or willing women nothing gets in his way that is until he meets the sassy Brooklyn Bennett who turns his very world upside down.

Jani has a way of sucking you in to her stories from the get go. I loved the fact that Brooklyn is feisty and
Tracy Supple
Aug 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was gifted Debonair by Jani Kay and absolutely loved it.
Tyler Sinclair is so self assured and domineering and has worked hard to achieve his position.
Brooklyn Bennett is sweet sassy and won't allow herself to be seen as weak in an environment that is dominated by men.
When they come together sparks fly the attraction is instant.
This was a short and sweet introduction to what we have to look forward to in the full story.
Really looking forward to seen what unfolds in the rest of Tyler and Brookl
↜ƈɦǟռ☂ɛℓℓɛ↝
Jan 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: nina-levine
All Your Reasons (Crave #1) Nina Levine
 photo tumblr_mj09nt0E5q1r7nhcao1_500.gif
Rock stars.... they were pretty hot. I'm interested in seeing where this one will go. But I like Storm much better.
Sarah Robinson
Aug 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Great read, loved reading new authors and being introduced to new works and series! Just wish there weren't so many cliff hangers and long waits until the rest of it comes out!
Melissa
Nov 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
nothing better then great authors giving you their best! This was a great anthology teased and tortured with anticipation but worth it of course !
**Elle**Bee**Double U**
Nov 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: anthology
How can you beat 9 books for such a low price??

Not going to lie though, I've only heard of 3 of these authors but loved every single story will start keeping up with all of them.

ALL YOUR REASONS - NINA LEVINE
This was something completely different than Nina Levine's regular biker books. I liked the way that she wrote Jet. I'm not really big on rock stars because the way some authors write them makes them seem arrogant and full of themselves. However, Jet was one who had a big heart and knew when
Rose
Sep 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Some of my favorite authors all in one place, what could make a reader happier!!!!! As I read the stories in this anthology I will continue to add more to this review!

Debonair: Part 1 by Jani Kay: I LOVE JANI KAY!!!! And this is probably my favorite story she has written!!!Tyler Sinclair is an up & coming investment broker on Wall Street who has a few kinks. Brooklyn Bennett has just arrived in the US from Australia for an internship at the same company. On her first day she ends up late to
Victoria
Feb 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved all of the little snippets this anthology included and have most definitely added a couple more authors and theirs titles to my must read list for the future, because lets face it TBR lists are never long enough are they?

I did initially purchase this because I am a huge fan of Lesley Jones and her work and was dying to meet Connor Reed and I must say I was not disappointed in him at all, infact I very much look forward to meeting him in more depth in a few days time!! What surprised me b
Angela
Nov 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 Amazing Stars

I was lucky to get a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review...

Well Anthology's.....One word Awesome!!!!

To have a book with various authors and having a selection of books in one is definitely a great idea, because you have books in it that you would buy from authors that you know and then some from authors that are new to you and are able to read something that you might not normally read.

I was able to experience new stories and fall in love with new characters (just
Aurelia Fray
Nov 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Each story in this collection is enthralling. The heat levels are scorching and the characters are not only engaging but real. They are much larger, fuller stories than I expected to get from a collection too. I definitely had to pace myself and enjoy each offering as it came…and for a speedy reader that is actually an unexpected pleasure.

No story stood out above the others for me. Instead it felt like I had read a five star book each night. Each author piqued my interest with their well-woven p
  • Open Road
  • Lust
  • Made For Sin: 10 Wicked Reads of Bad Boys, Billionaires, and Bikers
  • Summer Fire
ESCAPE WITH AN ALPHA

USA Today Bestselling Author Nina Levine is an Aussie author who writes alphas with a side of dirty and sassy women who don't hand their hearts over easily.

When she isn't creating with words, she loves to create with paint and paper. Often though, she can be found curled up with a good book and some chocolate.

Click to visit Nina on Amazon