Start by marking “Dead Ringer” as Want to Read:
Dead Ringer

Dead Ringer

Livvy didn’t know her entire life was a lie until she ran away from the only place she ever knew, chased by fire and weapons-toting brutes she once considered friends.

Broke, banished from his home city, and reduced to living in a dilapidated house in the Arizona desert, Asher is stunned when the doppelgänger of a notorious singer breaks into his home. Even more incredible
Published September 23rd 2014 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Dead Ringer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dead Ringer

Start your review of Dead Ringer
Tara Rose
Sep 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
I loved this book. It grabbed me right from the first page and kept my attention. I lost sleep because of this book, but it was worth it! There was a good balance of action, humor, romance, suspense. I love the relationship building between the main characters. Makes you wonder if there could be a real Atlantis out there..
Jessica Wannamaker
Living in a community is great, until one evacuation turns into uncovering the lies told to you and running for your life. Thank God for a pair of siblings that not only take you in but help you gain your life back.

This story shows the dark side of cloning and what desperate people will do with their deep pockets to get what they want. It's a story of falling in love and learning the truth.

I really liked this story. Intense, steamy, and crafty. I loved the world that was built and wasn't sure
Daisey
Feb 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
I don’t really read this type of book but the premise seemed interesting. The book just didn’t keep my interest because I need to keep to the genre I usually read. I was able to finish the book after starting and stopping a number of times but it was a good story and I did like the author’s writing style, which is why I gave it four stars.

Tanya
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Her life was all a lie which she did not know until she ran away. In her underground world. He is shocked when she appears as she looks just like a famous star. She is scared and feels trust is too far away. She needs his help as they want her back. What do they use them for? See if they find out

Tina
Feb 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. Really good plot to the story. Very well written. Would highly recommend it to anyone who likes this kind of stories. Can't wait to read more from this author. Fast paced to the end.

Mrs S
Sep 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is well written but I wanted more.
This is based on a theme that has been used in successful films and it works in this short book.

Jessica
Dec 29, 2014 added it
Shelves: dnf, dystopia
so...what the blurb doesn't tell you is that this is a really confusing post-apocalyptic/completely foreign world that's unexplained. I couldn't keep up and frankly it didn't seem like my thing so DNF ...more
Sherry Fry
Carla
Lesley Fowler
Sierra
Dec 23, 2014
Making Connections: 3433. - DEAD RINGER by Jessica Marting 1 14 Sep 20, 2014 08:00AM

• Tyral (Mated to the Alien, #2)
  • Dazzled by a Dragon (Mystic Bay, #8)
  • Fated for the Phoenix (Mystic Bay, #5)
  • Wedded to the Wolf (Mystic Bay, #7)
  • Bedded by the Bear (Mystic Bay, #6)
  • Mystic Bay Series Books 5-8 (Mystic Bay #5-8)
  • Caged Slayer (Reaper's Pet #4)
  • Caged Toy (Reaper's Pet #3)
  • Caged Mate (Reaper's Pet, #1)
  • Rebel Mate (Interstellar Brides Program #20)
  • Caged with the Beast (Dark Moon Prisoners, #1)
  • Scratch (Feral Aliens #2)
  • Brother's Canadian Cowboy Friend
  • Beauty & the Rose (Beauty and the Rose, #3)
  • Kitty vs Alien (Feral Aliens #1)
  • Hammer
  • Unleashing the Beast (Dark Moon Prisoners, #2)
  • His Human Prize (Argentum Alien Warriors #1)
Jessica Marting is a sci-fi and paranormal romance author, art enthusiast (not quite an artist, despite all that time in art school), an avid reader, and makeup collector. She lives in Toronto.

News & Interviews