Start by marking “Between Heaven & Hell (Heavenly Sins #1)” as Want to Read:
Between Heaven & Hell (Heavenly Sins #1)

Between Heaven & Hell

(Heavenly Sins #1)

When an angel and a demon fall for the same mortal man there is only one solution…share him.

Halloween night at the Inferno club always draws a crowd. When Tristan spots a stunningly gorgeous man dressed as a demon across the dance floor he sets out to draw his attention, little realising he has already gained the notice of another. The demon disappears into the throng of r
ebook
Published October 31st 2014 by Totally Bound (first published March 3rd 2012)

Dreamer
Got to 23%, lotsa erotica, not enough depth, couldn't go on..
Serena Yates
Mar 03, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It always amazes me how many different ways there are to approach the eternal battle between Heaven and Hell, angels and demons. This story adds the element of a human partner into an already sort-of-existing-but-not relationship between the angel Machidiel (Mac) and the demon Alastor. In many ways I felt sorry for Tristan because how can he possibly keep up with these two? And yet, he is the "glue" that brings, and then holds, the partnership together. Without him, Mac and Alastor would never h ...more
P
Sep 08, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m-romance
This book is good and worth for reading.After I've tried many menage novels about Angels and Demons,Between Heaven & Hell was finally on my radar though.
I was very intrigued from the first page.Tristan,the MC of this book,recorded his video,and said that he would been in trouble in the near future.
Then the story wrapped up about a year later,the three of them have been together,they have to fight and beat their enemies,and find the way out of their jealousy.
Susan65
Recommends it for: justjen
I loved the idea behind this series and am glad that another book(s) will be coming out shortly. It has too since this one left us with a minor cliff hanger. Nothing that makes you groan but more of a desire to read more and see how Mac, Alastor and Tristan handle the situation they find themselves in. The whole concept of angels and demons in a lovers triad really grabbed me and I liked how they stayed true to their good vs evil persona’s…even though Alastor is so not an evil demon. He is the ...more
Purplegirl
Mar 24, 2012 marked it as not-good-enough-2-finish  ·  review of another edition
This was a good concept but it wasn't executed well. All three of the characters got on my nerves. Things that should have been obvious to an immortal demon and angel went right over their heads. I wasn't buying it. Tristan was annoying throughout the story. Maybe it was the writing style or the storyline but it was becoming painful to read. DNF at 52%.
Aliona
Nov 06, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: didnt-finish

no story development and endless drama with unlikely characters.
how the hell you invite two guys to live with you after only knowing them for a day is misterious to me.
Christy
3.5 Stars ~ How could I possibly resist a story which nails a few of my triggers? Angels and demons? Check. All male ménage. Double check. The possibility of three gorgeous men, risking it all, for love? Check, check, and check. I'm fairly certain nobody could blame me, though. 'Between Heaven & Hell' is LM Brown's first book in her series, 'Heavenly Sins'. This is a rerelease of the book which was originally with a publisher who shall not be named. However, it's my first opportunity to expe ...more
Didi
3- stars

I had no expectation whatsoever when I picked this book, but it started rather nicely and to my liking. Surprisingly.

Tristan fell for and pining over Mac after a one night stand. He's an angel he met in a club on a Halloween night. A year later, a demon who caught Tristan's eye on that same time and place, Alastor, showed up on his door step to offer same things he had with Mac a year before. The year before Mac disappeared in the morning after their one glorious night. This time the tw
Sakuko
This book was just not for me. At all. The characters where flat as cardboard and the "romance" just a front for a lot of tear-jerking dramatics. There was just to depth to anything.
The three of them just enter a romance after each of the supernatural guys shares a night with the human and they immediately move in together. There are "I love you"s in the next chapter. There is lots of sex that's not horribly written bad, but rather pretty bland, and a lot of conflict.
Since the characters and t
Nicole
May 26, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Tristan is a Human (Mortal), Machidiel (mac)Is a Angel, and Alastor is a Demon. This is the story of them meeting, then meeting again a year later, and trying their hands at a menage relationship, that is frowned upon by so many but accepted by so many others. The Plot is intriguing and Draws you in. Great entertaining read. Does have a slight cliffhanger involved, so best if you have the 3 books already to go, because you will want to know the outcome.
Love Bytes Reviews
4 star review by Roberta

I love a good menage, let’s get that out of the way first. I love the idea of bringing 3 personalities into a relationship and seeing how they make it work. I love the idea of being able to love more than one person in an intimate relationship and it being normal. I really like that. This book brought 3 men together and let them deal with the jealousies and uncertainty that comes with being in a triad. I love the fact that this book is between a demon, angel and human. Ho
Caroline Brand
REVIEWED FOR PRISM BOOK ALLIANCE

I read a lot of paranormal but it is usually more in the shifter genre. Demons and Angels and the whole Heaven and Hell can be a bit hit and miss in my experience but this was one grabbed me from the start.

Halloween in a nightclub and Tristan fancies the hot man dressed as a demon. I think if he had realised at the time that the horns protruding from his head were not in fact part of his costume he could have saved himself a lot of heartache! Whilst grinding over
Pixie Mmgoodbookreviews
Dec 02, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: angel, demon
4 Hearts

Review written for MM Good Book Reviews

Alastor is a Demon and Machidiel is an Angel they both yearn for the other but they think it is forbidden when both of them fall for the same human Tristan they think they have found a way to be together without breaking the rules, but not everything is as it seems and they come close to losing Tristan forever. Tristan was drawn to both Alastor and Mac and was happy to be with them but jealousy makes him doubt
Ayanna
Feb 18, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: lmao-what, reviewed, meh
Well...I mean...it DOES have a kind of nice-looking cover, though...
(This is actually one of the only angel/demon covers that I actually kind of like on first sight. There are some photoshop disasters here and there, but they're not exactly glaring, so w/e, I guess.)

It was a study in "well...that escalated quickly..." and "O_o what's going on now?" and "wtf why the sudden reversal?" and nonesuch.

Umm...it wasn't bad? I had a major contention with a certain point, though:
(view spoiler)
Ro Dubose
Nov 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
4.5 Rating

Tristan Garrett thought the Halloween party at a local bar would be the perfect place to meet a potential boyfriend, so he agreed to accompany his only friend, Lawrence to the social gathering. Tristan glimpses demon Alastor standing across the room. Hoping to attract Alastor’s attention, Tristan moves to the dance floor but instead of Alastor, Tristan is joined by angel Machidiel. One night in the arms of Mac plus a year later in the arms of Alastor and Tristan is in love with two men
Vanessa theJeepDiva
I have to say I just loved everything about this extremely sexy read. Between Heaven and Hell is the first book in L.M. Brown’s Heavenly Sins series. An all male menage between an angel, demon, and human. This is one hot book. Very sexy and definitely erotic.
Tristan is just a human out to have a good time on Halloween. Picking up a man to take home for a night of fun is nothing new for him. Mac is extremely hot and more than eager to go home with Tristan. Things just continue to get better when
Kara
Sep 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m, paranormal
This book was so damn hot!

You get a angel named Mac and a demon named Alastor and a human named Tristen mix that all together and the steam in this book was off the charts hot!
The way they all worked together and made sure none of the tree of them felt left out at all. When Tristen goes through what happens to him at the end of this book I just loved how Mac and Alastor were there for him through it all.
You get your angst with this as well as the sweet and the steam!
You also get your bad guy
Tam
An interesting story about an angel and demon (attracted to each other but unable to act) who end up falling for the same human and decide to start a three-way. Things progress from there with other demons, angels losing their wings and getting them back and a complex story which led up to.... the next book. I was kind of disappointed it wasn't a complete story, but I liked it well enough. I'll probably read the second to see how they resolve the conundrum at the end of this book.
Da'ad
Not bad, though a little boring as far as menages go. The chemistry among the three is off, I felt it only occasionally. The characters are really lovable though, I liked all three of them a lot. I'm no fan of that cliffhanger at the end there, but that's fine. I don't plan on reading the next book, but I'm not sorry I read this one. Like I said, all in all, not bad.
Michael Mandrake
Nov 20, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good start

I've had this book for a while and I enjoyed it. Though the characters were somewhat cookie cutter it didn't take away from the plot. The sex was well written but I found myself skimming them after a while. Will read book 2
Joanne
Mar 03, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked this book. The cover is gorgeous of course, and thats what first attracted me, and the prologue is very intriguing. I liked the plot, and the three main characters, Mac, Alastor and Tristan, each with his own set of issues and problems. Looking forward to where the sequel takes us.
Alex Hahn
Mar 02, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really liked this book but my only complaint was about Tristan and his lack of faith in his demon and angel.
Lisa
Aug 10, 2015 marked it as 01-mm-tbr  ·  review of another edition
pnr
Cat
Mar 05, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: e-books, angels, m-m-m
You can find my review for this book at:
Jolinar
Jul 21, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Who would have thought a story involving a human, an angel and a demon would make me cry?
Loses 1 star for ending too soon, if there's a sequel I may give it a full 5 stars. I loved it.
Sylvie
Jun 02, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A very good story of Angel and Demons. I want the sequel... NOW!!!!
Amy
Mar 03, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5
Moniqee
I am kind of impartial to this trilogy/series. Story plot is ok though I am really annoyed with Tristan. Maybe things would get better in the next installment.
Amber
Nov 22, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Intercession
  • The Holy Trinity (The Wolves of Gardwich #1)
  • Son of Death (Keepers of the Gods, #1)
  • Storm Season (Olympic Cove, #1)
  • Wolf Run
  • The Given & The Taken (Tooth & Claw, #1)
  • Wary Were (Greer #2)
  • Bound To Please (Playing for Keeps, #2)
  • The Strongest Shape
  • Three of a Kind
  • Chaps and Hope (Mossy Glenn Ranch, #1)
  • Shades of Black (Fatefully Yours #5)
  • What We Deserve
  • By Any Other Name (By Any Other Name #1)
  • Cinnamon (Blood Nation, #3)
  • Lovegames (Queen City #2)
  • Duck Fart (Wolf Creek #2)
  • Virgil (Marius Brothers #8)
I live in England, in a quaint little village that time doesn't seem to have touched. No, wait a minute- that's the retirement biography. Right now I am in England in a medium sized town that no one has ever heard of, so I won't bore you with the details. Keeping me company are numerous sexy men. I just wish that they weren't all inside my head.

Please note, L.M. Brown is no longer active on Goodre

Heavenly Sins (3 books)
  • Between Good & Evil (Heavenly Sins #2)
  • Between Life & Death (Heavenly Sins #3)