Start by marking “Princess Nevaeh” as Want to Read:
Princess Nevaeh

Princess Nevaeh

Six year old Nevaeh wants to be something she already is. She will soon learn that her wish to be a princess takes a little more than just asking. Lessons on self-discovery are taught by her Mimi who makes her understand that being a princess takes work.
Kindle Edition
Published September 14th 2014 by Thy Word Publishing (first published July 10th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Princess Nevaeh, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Princess Nevaeh

Start your review of Princess Nevaeh
Kathryn Svendsen
Sep 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: children
Princess Nevaeh is a sweet book where Neveah approaches her Mimi or grandmother to find out how to become a princess. Mimi teaches her that it is how she behaves that sets her apart as a princess. It is what is inside her her behaviour towards others, her obedience to those in authority, her kindness and ability to love everyone. In fact, her grandmother tells her, she has always been a princess.

Mimi freely admitted that she didnt always do what she was told when she was told to do it. She
Markie
Dec 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Nevaeh is a young girl who asks her grandmother what it takes to be a princess. Her Mimi explains that she must be nice to people, never bite or kick or hit, never bully people or call them bad names, and to always do what grownups tell her to do. Nevaeh is a little sad, because she doesnt always clean her room when her parents tell her to or stay quiet in class when the teacher says its time to pay attention. Nevaeh is afraid this will prevent her from becoming the princess that she so longs to ...more
Tonja Drecker
Nov 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
Nevaeh is a little girl with a very normal dream - she wants to be a princess. I had to smile at this, simply because both of my daughters have always hoped the same. Pink dresses, living in a castle, and lots of sparkly gems. The illustrations of this book suit this dream perfectly too. But being a princess is more than just the show, and this story is all about that.

A very loving Mimi explains all those things which really make a princess - kindness, respect to authority, and ability to love
Ruth Hill
Sep 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014-reads, children
There is nothing better than a sweet children's book with a positive message, and this is definitely that. This is the perfect book for the little princesses in your life, and the strong, underlying Christian message resonated with me. In this day and age, we do not seem very willing to instruct our little ones in the right way to behave. This book does that exceptionally well, and I highly recommend it. Oh, and it's a cute story, too.

I was sent a copy of this book in exchange for my honest
Jessica
Sep 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
I received this book from the author in exchange for an honest review. This in no way influenced my review.

Learning to listen to your parents and teachers and to treat others with niceness are just a few of the important lessons that are taught in Princess Nevaeh. This book is filled with pink, which I am sure many young girls would love. I would recommend this book to young girls who enjoy picture books.
Sandra Stiles
Sep 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: picture-book
This was a lovely book. It is great for teaching children how to be a productive member of society. This book is full of great character traits that we want to teach our children. only did the author show what we want our children to exhibit, but also show the child the negative traits we don't want them to exhibit. Definitly a book that should be on shelves in every home.

I received a copy to help facilitate my review.
Dawn
Jan 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received a free copy of this book for an honest review.

Princess Nevaeh is a childrens story about a girl who wants to be a princess. She asks her grandma what she needs to do to achieve her goal and the response is that she needs to be kind, listen to adults, and not fight. In other words, she needs to be beautiful inside and out.

Nevaeh believes that she is already doing most of the things that she needs to do to be a princess, and now she knows what she needs to work on.

This is a wonderful
United Indie Book Blog
Apr 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Princess Nevaeh is a great book for any princess! The story is inspiring, has a positive and strong Christian message. My daughter loves reading it and it has become one of her favorites! She has already put into practice the acts of listening better and being nicer to her friends and brother! I think any princess and parents would enjoy this book!

Review by Raychel
Laura  Hernandez (TheVoluptuousBkDiva/YABkDivas)
This is the perfect teaching tool for the little princess in your life. It's the sweet tale of a little girl who wants to know how she can be a real princess. This short read with bright and colorful pictures teaches children to obey their parents, be respectful to others and is anti-bullying learning. Children will definitely comprehend the tale. -YA/NA Book Divas

{I requested a copy for reviewing purposes and made no guarantee of a favorable review. The opinions contained herein are unbiased
Jasmine
Apr 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Princess Nevaeh is a cute children's book that isn't just for girls. Sure, it's about a six year old girl who wants to be a princess, but children (and adults) of any age, race, gender, etc. can benefit from this book.

Nevaeh's grandma -- her Mimi -- teaches her what it means to be a princess, and in doing so, helps her realize that she already is one.

Not only does the book teach valuable life lessons, such as good manners, being respectful and kind, and learning to love yourself
Amberr Meadows
Nov 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I love the concept of this age-appropriate children's book, and I especially love the multicultural characters. Most mothers, if you're like me, think their daughters (if they have them) are little princesses, but even the prettiest princesses need to be taught lessons of virtue. Mothers are the "Mimis" of the world, and these lessons on self-discovery, while pointed out by sweet Mimi, are necessary guiding tools for a children's book for ages 4-8.

These morals and rules should be instilled and
Kathryn Svendsen
Sep 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: children

Jo Linsdell
Sep 15, 2014 rated it liked it
Nevaeh is a little girl who wants to be a Princess. Her Grandmother "Mimi" tells her the things she needs to do and the things she shouldn't in order to be a Princess. Over all the story gives a positive message about being nice to others, and that beauty is something that comes from the inside and not just something seen on outside. This book would therefore be a good tool for talking about bullying.

There was a part of the story that I didn't like though, which is where it says to do what
Patricia
Sep 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A precious little girl wants to be a princess and turns to her Mimi to find out how to make this happen. I am especially touched by the assurance at the books end that Nevaeh (by the way this is Heaven spelled backwards) is, indeed, already a princess, and has been since the day she was born

My four-year-old granddaughter and I had the most wonderful time reading this sweet little book together and she couldnt get enough of it, asking me to please read it again and yet again. The illustrations
Christy
Sep 10, 2014 rated it liked it
I received a free copy from the author for an honest review which I've given. This review originally appeared on my blog Christy's Cozy Corners.

Princess Nevaeh is a cute story about a little girl who wants to be a princess. What little girl doesn't want to be a princess? I've got a daughter and nieces who all loved playing princess and watching princess movies when they were little.

But being a princess is more than just dressing up in pretty dresses and wearing a crown. It is about how to behave
Maureen Timerman
Aug 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2014
Princess Nevaeh is a delightful, sweetly written, little book for young girls. What little girl doesnt dream of living in a Palace and being a Princess?
When she goes to her Grandmother or Mimi as she is called here, she finds out how to become what she has always been. A good reminder here for young ones to lean some good life lessons, with a great end, they can all become Princesses.
The book is beautifully illustrated and the main theme being pink, a Princess color. Even little boys can learn
Kristi Bernard
Oct 26, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: multicultural
Nevaeh wants to be a princess. She asks her grandmother who she calls Mimi how to become a princess. Navaeh learns that a princess always stays out of trouble. A good princess also never fights or calls anyone names that would hurt their feelings. Nevaeh's Mimi teachers her all about being kind. But most importantly she lets Nevaeh know that she has always been special and is her little princess.
Lovenev01
Deepak
Linda Fast
Will Griesmer
Apr 17, 2018
Beginning her career in 2008, Paulette is an award-winning, bestselling author and the founder of WNL Coaching and Marketing Services. Along with being an ordained Pastor, she is the author of several books and founder of Write Now Literary Virtual Book Tours, a service to help promote authors of the Christian genre and authors of clean books.
As an inspirational and motivational speaker, her

News & Interviews