Start by marking “Femme Fatale Reloaded (Pericolo #2)” as Want to Read:
Femme Fatale Reloaded (Pericolo #2)

Femme Fatale Reloaded

(Pericolo #2)

Book two in the Pericolo Series.
This is a continuing story!

I used to be fearful. I used to be admired. I used to be the Femme Fatale.

Until I fell.

I fell from my status, from the pedestal I had been placed, and I fell in love.

And that’s where it all went wrong.

I once thrived on one motto – Don’t feel, don’t deviate, kill.

Now, I thrive on betrayal, a reminder never to trust
Published (first published March 12th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Femme Fatale Reloaded, please sign up.
Kirsty-Anne Still I've only just seen this!
I've only just seen this!
There are two more books in the series due out in the New Year - Femme Fatale Loved (Pericolo #3) and Femme Fatale Finale (Pericolo #4).
There's, also, Trigger - a standalone which has a cameo from Amelia and some of the Abbiati gang! (less)

Allana Walker
Sep 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received this book as a beta read and wow just wow! I love Kirsty's style of writing, the fact that she has grown as a writer and that shines through in every book she writes!

What can I say about Femme Fatale Reloaded? I'll try to review with no spoilers!

But first off I absolutely loved it! I loved every single emotional up and down that is Amelia Abbiati's life! She like most of us have internal battles going on and it feels real, it feels like you are going through the same things she's go
Sam
Mar 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Ok, so, you know when you get a book that makes you grip onto your kindle so hard your hands start to cramp, you don't even want to blink just incase you miss something, something on every page makes you gasp and feel like your heart is trying to exit your body through your throat??? WELL LET ME TELL YOU, Kirsty-Anne Still brought all of those feelings to the table....AND THEN SOME!!
After that ASS-GRIPPING CLIFFY from book 1, I was counting down the weeks, days, hours and minutes until I could
Victoria
Sep 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was given this book to read as a beta and it has swiftly knocked its predecessor off the top spot for my favourite book!!

I don't know why, but every time I read something from Kirsty I am shocked at how much progress she has made from one book to the next and how far the story has come and her characters. All I will say is, Kirsty please don't stop shocking me, I love it and you and where you take me!

Femme Fatale Reloaded, where to begin.... (I'm going for no spoilers!)

I will start by saying O
Denise
3.25 Love Heals All Wounds

This book drained the crap out of me emotionally! I felt so tired after reading it. And even after finishing the story I felt like I could finally breath. Just a little.

Amelia was just one F*ucked up mess. The constant struggle to battle her inner demons that were eating away at her conscience was a roller coaster ride. Even though it was well written, this book just had me wanting to just throw it against the wall and never pick it up again.

description

But, being the good sport.
Christy McCurry
Nov 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I have been waiting for Femme Fatale Reloaded for what seems like forever, and let me tell you it was worth the wait. I fell in love with the Zane, Amelia and the Abbiati men in Femme Fatale and, Kirsty has truly outdone herself with Reloaded.

This was an amazing in depth story of family, love, deceit, heartache, sacrifice and forgiveness. I loved the involved story line! This wasn't a light read and, I loved every minute of it. Kirsty-Anne Still is nothing short of amazing. This is a story tha
Desiree Gorman - A Love Affair With Books
Kirsty-Anne Still is amazingly talented at these romantic thrillers! Her "Viper Room" series and now the "Pericolo" series are high intensity, super steamy, talented works of art. With each new book, she proves that she is a force to reckon with in the literary community!

Writing a review/synopsis of "Femme Fatale Reloaded" is a little hard to do and keep it spoiler free. The Abbianti family is back in full effect, still dealing with the aftermath of Zane and Amelia's decisions.

"Femme Fatale Relo
Klaire
Nov 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
“He’s the silence in my chaos”

I really don’t know where to start with this review. I read this last week and I am still thinking about it, still trying to gather my thoughts to put into words so that this review does this book the justice it so very much deserves. I fear I won’t manage that. I mean this book buries deep into you, feeds your soul and my god does it hook its claws into you in such a delicious way that it was too darn difficult to put down. Every time I had to I would grumble and m
Gabri
Mar 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
***ARC received for an honest review***

If you have read Kirsty-Anne Still's Femme Fatale, The Pericolo Series Book 1, and enjoyed the most intense emotional rollercoaster a book can provide, you can fully understand my eagerness to lay my little greedy hands on Femme Fatale Reloaded, TPS Book 2. There is only one word that can describe the sequel to Amelia and Zane's story: fantastic!!!!

After what she did, attempted to actually, to her father Salvatore, Amelia Abbiati has been hastily shipped ba
Clara Harding
Hearing the title for the second installment in the Pericolo Series made it sound not only mysterious, dangerous and fitting for a mob princess but also perfect in everyway for the comeback of the woman who was once Daddy's jewel in his crown but became a strong woman in her own right by the end of the first Femme Fatale book although it lead to her fall from the family's grace.

In Femme Fatale Reloaded we meet Amelia in Italy where she has been sent in disgrace to her Uncle in the hopes that he
Novel Grounds
Apr 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
FFR
5 Stars|Amazon|Goodreads
AHH! SO good. I love a hot and heavy romance that is action packed and this novel delivered that in spades. In true Kirsty style this novel is the perfect blend of everything we love in a romance. If you were a fan of book one, you will LOVE this one.

This book was fantastic. I was on my toes with the ending of FF and ready to hunt down Kirsty for more answers. Thank goodness we got this novel as fast as we did and that Kirsty showed pity on us. This novel was everythin
FMR Book Grind
SAM'S REVIEW
5 Stars

Fidah
Mar 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Femme Fatale Reloaded is the second book in the Pericolo series by Kirsty-Anne Still. If you've not read the first book, then you need to pick it up soon. Especially if you love a dark, gritting and emotional new adult series that has everything. This series is full of intense action scenes with well developed characters and relations. The sequel is much more impacting and I enjoyed every bit of it.

The sequel picks up a little bit after where the previous book left off. It was easy to be absorbe
Jade
Apr 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing

Kirsty-Anne Still, you did it again girl. What an awesome job you did with Femme Fatale Reloaded. You have such an amazing talent, and I'm glad you fell into my life.

FFR is everything i expected it to be and more, fast paced, raw, highly emotional, the list is endless.

I loved how we got more of Zane in this book, i was totally gushy over him & i loved how protective he was over Amelia *sighs* - He'll never replace Bae though (Enzo).

We also got to see another side of Amelia, or should i say
Neiko Coleman
Mar 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This must anticipated sequel to the amazing first book. A must read very well written. It's the kind of book that when you read it you instantly relate to characters and want to love and hate them at the same time. I couldn't wait until this book was launched. I blocked my days so I could lay in bed and read. Read I did we caught up on the infamous abbiati family. Amelia a wanna be strong woman. However deep down she's just a girl looking for love and acceptance. No Spoilers here! I Loved it. Ro ...more
Johnnie-Marie Howard
Shelves: r2r
It's a MUST READ story, loads of jaw dropping moments and more shocking then most, I think I cried right along with the main character Amelia who is the 1 person POV voice or head whatever you want to call it lol she's the one telling the story. It's dripping with alpha sweetness and hottness, each male had there own alpha ways that came forth and made for a really really hott, steamy read.

***I received this story for free in exchange for an honest review, see more of my review @ http://jmhowar
Sabrina Lynn (Next Chapter Book Blog)
Love this author! Review coming soon.
S.J.
Nov 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Once again I loved it and Zane and Enzo just got a whole lot sextet in this book and you reduced me to tears too as for our herion she got stronger too
Romance Readers Retreat
Apr 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
I’m a little lost how to review this without giving away spoilers but I will try. We were left on a major cliffhanger in Femme Fatale and I was initially pleased to see that Amelia had survived that night but I won’t say if there were any casualties of that night as the author does a good job in keeping you guessing.

However I wasn’t pleased to find the new Amelia who we catch up with living under her Uncle’s watchful eye in Italy and soon learn that this is the worst kind of busman’s holiday for
Heather Young
Apr 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was gifted a copy from the author for an honest review.

We find Amelia back in her homeland-Italy. She is living under her Uncle Alberto's roof. She was sent packing by her father as punishment after raising a gun to her father, For the past 4 months she has lived the life of a Italian Princess.

Amelia is called back to the states by her father for important family business. As much as she hates her uncle, she despise her father. He singlehandedly caused her fall out with Zane Maverick.

Amelia
Areej Ashraf
Apr 17, 2015 rated it liked it
My review: ☆☆☆/ 3 Stars.

I was given an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Again, Kristy-Anne impresses us with a new installment of the crime/thriller series, Pericolo. The continuation of Amelia's story begins at an unexpected spot, not direcyly following the end of the second book.

Here, I'd love to talk a little about the good and the bad, weighing each scale.

WRITING: Definitely one of the most impressing things in this series was the writer's style in portraying the way her cha
Author Groupie
Kirsty-Anne Still's Femme Fatale Reloaded, number two in The Pericola Series, revolves around Amelia Abbiati and her struggle with her crime-ridden family led by her father, the Don, Salvatore Abbiati.

Initially, the reader meets the protagonist in Italy where Amelia is being retrained, so to speak, by her uncle for failing to assassinate one Zane Maverick (every girl's dream), a cop and her ex-lover, and for pulling a gun on her father.

Once four months of rigorous ex(ecutions)ercises come to an
Tracey
Apr 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received an ebook copy from TOJ Publishing Services in exchange for an honest review.

Femme Fatale Reloaded continued the story of the Abbiati family where Femme Fatale left off. This book grabbed my attention and kept me on the edge of my seat to find out what would happen next.

Amelia is sent away by her father to stay with her uncle in Italy. Her uncle is just like her father but worse in some respects. She is sent there as punishment for her erratic behavior and for her disrespectful attitu
Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
Jan 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Femme Fatale Reloaded is the second in the Pericolo series by Kirsty-Anne still. You MUST read the first one before reading this.

After aiming a gun to her daddy's head Amelia is sent of back to Italy to her uncles to become the perfect solider for daddy dearest but what he doesn't expect is the woman that comes back.

Zane Maverick is back to right his wrong, he's back for the girl who captured his heart and will do absolutely anything to make her see he loves her even if that something is joini
April
Apr 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received this as an ARC for an honest review. What can I say. This one had the twists and turns again.
It starts out with Amelia being in Italy. She was forced there after pulling a gun on her father. Her family doesn't come to see her and she finds some sort of feeling with Lorenzo. It is just sex for Amelia bit not for Lorenzo. He professes his love for he. Amelia is still heartbroken over Zane. She is forced to learn to kill. She is suddenly called home and this is where all bell breaks loo
Alexis Kim
Dec 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Kim Black
Apr 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I seriously want the next installment like right now. To say that this series is fantastic is an understatement!!!!

When I think of Italy I think about the beautiful culture, the history and the amazing food but Amelia wasn't sent to the old country to explore the wonders of her homeland... She's there for reformation and it's at the hands of her very old school uncle.

She had been made to do horrific things and when she returns home, she is determined to show her family that she is a different wo
Karen Shortridge
Apr 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received this book for my honest review, WOW I really don't know how to start this as I am still in mind emotions if that makes sense. I don't do spoiler's so here goes, the cliff hanger we were left with where she was still alive kept your heart rate up but going into this you immediately get pulled to her frame of mind such a broken woman who has to keep going, you are amazed, angry and feel admiration for what she is made to do with her uncle, if you thought her dad was bad he is much worse ...more
Judy
Apr 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 stars is not enough for this book!!! Holy smokes!! This book picks right up where the cliffhanger ended with Femme Fatale Vol. 1! Poor Amelia got sent to her Uncle's place after she pulled a gun on her father and he's worse than her father! She gets sent back to her father and there's Zane wanting to become part of them, to be with her!! AWWW! This book was so hard to put down to get on with daily life!! There are so many twist and turns in this story! Not to mention I was screaming at my kind ...more
L.A. Cotton
May 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I connected with this book more than I did the first. The storytelling was smoother, the different elements of the story were balanced just right and we see a totally different side to Zane Maverick

...it was a action packed, nail biting, steamy and the perfect continuation of the Abbiati family... there was a huge 'OH MY GOD' moment, but it worked (even though it broke my heart a little).

I'm not going to spoil anything. But if you enjoy mafia type romances with a strong female and kick ass suppo
Anne Milne
Apr 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow Kirsty certainly puts her characters and her readers through it with this one. The story continues for the Abbiati family and the betrayals keep coming, so much drama, so much heartache, so much love. I didn't think the author could top book 1 but I was so wrong.
Author, graphic designer, book worm.

Kirsty-Anne stumbled across her love for writing as she started university. Over the last couple of years she's found the style of writing that best defines her and her work. Her favourite genres to write are romantic suspense with dark themes, but loves to push her boundaries.

More recently, she can be found writing twisted, dark romances that are willing to mak

Pericolo (5 books)
  • Femme Fatale (Pericolo #1)
  • Femme Fatale Loved (Pericolo #3)
  • Femme Fatale Finale  (Pericolo #4)
  • Trigger (The Pericolo Series)