Start by marking “Delucca's Marriage Contract (The Chatsfield, Series Two, #2)” as Want to Read:
Delucca's Marriage Contract (The Chatsfield, Series Two, #2)

Delucca's Marriage Contract

(The Chatsfield, Series Two #2)

More than he bargained for...

Giancarlo Delucca has one aim — to go global. Even if it means marrying the O'Connor heiress to secure the contract.

Keelin O'Connor wants a place on the board — and no part of this business "arrangement!" Gianni may have vowed to seduce his wayward bride, but Keelin is fighting him every step down the aisle.

Happily ever after was never part o
Mass Market Paperback, 192 pages
Published January 20th 2015 by Harlequin

Geri Reads
Jan 03, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The marriage of convenience trope is a staple when it comes to the HP line. Some work while others don't. This book, though, worked for me. Thanks to the heroine who wasn't about to let herself get railroaded into a marriage without a fight.

Keelin O'Connor's worst mistake in life is being born a girl. Her father neglected her and keeps telling her she's not good enough to be a part of their company because she is a woman despite being smart and capable. But while she might not be suited to the
Alex is The Romance Fox
DELUCCA's MARRIAGE CONTRACT by Abby Green is the 10th book in The Chatsfield Series, which I found a bit strange as there is nothing about the Chatsfields except the mention of one of the Chatsfield’s hotel being used as a wedding venue for the main protagonists.

Abby Green is a must buy for me. She’s my ultimate favorite Mills Boon authors but this book wasn’t one that WOWED me!! But still I did like it!

A sweet arranged marriage love story….and …yes, there were some things I liked about it..but
Dianna
Keelin’s dad owns a global food distribution company (shh, it’s a bit in trouble maybe!). He will get into business with Italian food and wine man Gianni, if Gianni will marry Keelin. Gianni agrees.

Keelin doesn’t. But, since her father threatens to disinherit her if she doesn’t marry Gianni, she quickly hatches a scheme to make Gianni not want to marry her. She will present herself as some airhead, club-going, shopper. No one ever wants to marry one of those!

Her plan involves: fake tan, big hai
Romance_reader
Jun 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
this is a mostly flawless love story and probably one of Abby Green's best. Loved the hero and the heroine; they seemed a perfect match for each other and their personal demons seemed very natural. The only thing that seemed a little discordant was the fact that Keelin started working as a waitress, even though she had a business degree from a top university. So how come she didn't get a better job or was she just waiting for the hero to come and rescue her? either ways, it went completely again ...more
Beyond the Pages
Dec 20, 2014 rated it liked it
Delucca's Marriage Contract was a quick and satisfying read. The protagonists were both hurt by troubled pasts associated with familial relationships. Together, they found something beautiful and new that they could build on.
Desere
Nov 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Abby Green has done it again, and with a major bang! Her latest read tells the story of Giancarlo Delucca , he has one aim in life and one only , to go global! Even if it means marring the O'Connor heiress to secure the contract that will change his life forever.

Keeling O'Connor wants a place on the board and no part in the business arrangements, ti's all power-play and no hard work. Gianni may have vowed to seduce his wayward bride but Keelin is not a laid back kind of gal, she fights him all t
Widala
Oct 05, 2015 rated it liked it
3.5 stars.
A nice story, if a bit tame in the drama side in my opinion.
But I must say that the cover of this edition is absolutely gorgeous.
Akina
Apr 06, 2015 rated it liked it
It was a good read. I always love a woman with backbone and brains.
Nas Dean
Nov 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
DELUCCA’S MARRIAGE CONTRACT by author Abby Green is a January 2015 release by Harlequin Presents.

This is part of the miniseries The Chatsfield.

Giancarlo Delucca does a deal with Keelin O’Connor’s father to take his company global. Only hitch was O’Connor put Keelin in the deal. Gianni had to marry the heiress in the bargain. But he was determined to take his company global so was prepared to go all the way.

Keelin wanted to be part of her father’s company but she had no intention to marry. She w
Jenny
Oct 07, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: heroine-i-hated
First of all I can't believe Abby Green wrote a virgin heroine. This came as a big shock to me. Usually her heroines are so slutty and Paris Hilton it makes me cringe. Not that this heroine was any better.

She comes off as a very rich shallow, spoiled immature brat. I can't relate to such a person. I'm tired of snarky bitchy heroines. Hero was lame. He is supposed to be dark and related to mafia but he is so soft and very submissive to the heroine. Old Harlequin Presents used to be about very al
Ipshita Ranjana
Dec 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
Delucca’s Marriage Contract is yet another stunning romance by Abby Green. Marriage of convenience is my favorite trope and I loved the way it was integrated in this romance.

Gianni and Keelin being at odds with each other was so much fun to read and they made such a cute couple together. Their chemistry was simply amazing and from their first meeting, I just knew they were gonna make an amazing couple. They both have their set of issues to deal with personally and it was heartening to see the wa
Nareh

This is a cute short read, perfect for a lazy day at home. The theme in this is a marriage of convenience between Giancarlo Delucca and Keelin O'Connor. Giancarlo is the head of a competing company attempting to branch out into different markets and Keelin is the daughter of a food giant. She is being used as a pawn in her father's bid for a permanent merger and Giancarlo sees this as his only option to break into other markets.

I have to say I liked Giancarlo's character. He did not li
Rgreader
Delucca's Marriage Contract is about a hero and heroine brought together thru a marriage of convenience neither really wants. Both had daddy issues which created some minor angst.
The first half of DMC was really engaging as the hero and heroine clashed. Unfortunately the story became rather blah after the marriage. The blame goes to the lack of chemistry between the hero and heroine. I didn't really feel a palpable romantic connection between the two.
So what I liked- the hero was ruthless in ge
Treece
Rating: 3 1/2

Two beautiful young people have a MOC and discover something elusive except their childhood insecurities get in the way of their emotions. Both were tolerable, if a bit silly at times, and I could appreciate that they eventually talked through misunderstandings and problems. The H wasn't convincing in his reaction to what he perceived as the h's betrayal. I mean, after all, he had dismembered her fake persona and went digging, how was everything different? Oh, he was now invested e
Ash
Jan 02, 2015 rated it liked it
Really great start to the book where the heroine troubles the hero but very disappointing climax.
FeliciaKaren
You are one of my favourite harlequin authors.not the last few years.I'm fed up with your ultra bitchy immature sl.t/ish heroines and weak beta heroes .
Geraldine Sadiku
Really good romance is part of a series but can be read alone, well worth a look.
Liba
May 03, 2018 rated it liked it
Gianni wants to forget his father' s connection to mafia. He wants respectability,like his grandfather Piero.
Liam O'Conner is an owner of Dublin-based food company. He and his wife usually ignore their only daughter, Keelin ,now 23 ,a fresh college graduate.They never consider letting her work for the company, or even run it one day. Instead, Liam offers Gianni a double merger- both their companies and marriage to Keelin.
Keelin does everything she can to present herself as a vulgar, vacous, dizz
Amee
Sep 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Much better than the last book, that's for sure!
I read this one from cover to cover (apart from the 5 minutes the hubby insisted on having to talk about how the day went).
Very well written, good story, giggled my way through the beginning with Keelin's shenanigans, bit rocky emotionally further on. Loved the fact that it had an epilogue.
Brigitta Antal
Feb 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Egy nagyon jó kis füzet volt már a fülszövegből is levettem. Az eleje elég vicces volt, hogy a csaj megpróbálta másnak mutatni magát. Elég hamar rá is jött Giancarlo a turpisságra. És a szerelem is megjött.
Cynthia
Dec 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: harlequin
This was a 5 star all the way, there was nothing about this book that I didn’t like from the start to the finish. For all you women out there that love your alpha males and your virgin brides you will love this read. All Keelin wanted was the love of her father, to be part of a family that loved her. Her father only wanted a son and had no use for a daughter. Wait maybe he does…he works out a deal with an Italian to marry his daughter and merge the two business to a mega business. Poor Keelin wa ...more
Jasmyn
This was an interesting story. I really enjoyed Keelin. She was fiery and smart. And she came up with some pretty creative ways to try and get Gianni to run the other way. It was quite amusing to watch her little schemes, and she comes very close to succeeding. But Gianni is a smart man - and he's not about to give up the one thing that will seal the business deal he needs to change his image.

As far as arranged marriages go, this one was an odd one - mostly because I've rarely seen them in moder
Trudy Miner
Mar 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
Giancarlo Delucca wanted to buy O'Connor Foods to strengthen his company in Europe. In order to do that however, he had to agree to marry the daughter of the owner, Keelin O'Conner. Keelin, a feisty Irish beauty who had hoped to take a place on her father's board did not take the news of her arranged marriage well and fought it every step of the way! Gianni was convinced that he had married a spoiled, party-girl who cared nothing more than to shop-until-you-drop by the time she finished! Not a g ...more
RomLibrary
Stacy
Jan 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received this book from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review. When someone picks up a HP to read they expect the couple to meet, be attracted to one another, have a problem to overcome and a resolution and I think Abby Green nailed it again. This is a quick, fun read. Both of the main characters have troubled past and a lot of baggage to unpack before they can truly love one another. I felt that Keelin and Giancarlo's characters were well written and enjoyed uncovering the layers that ma ...more
Cheesecake
What a satisfying read! Keelin grows up with jerks for parents (and grandparents). Her father practically twists her arm to get her to marry Gianni (who has his own agenda). She decides to trick Gianni into NOT wanting her and thereby letting her off the hook. Of course this won't work or the story would be quite short. Gianni's pride takes a punch because of her deception and he takes it out on her. But not to the point of idiocy like some books. There are misunderstandings but these things are ...more
Harlequin Books
"Green’s romance is a nonstop roller coaster of emotions between its flame-haired Irish heroine and her prideful Italian hero. The Italian countryside is the perfect setting for their tumultuous relationship. The heroine’s inventive ploys to avoid marriage are outlandishly ingenious" (RT Book Reviews, 4 1/2 stars).

Miniseries: The Chatsfield
Ann
Feb 02, 2015 rated it liked it
This is so reminiscent of the old fashioned Harlequin romances. The strong foreign alpha male and the sweet virgin daughter that is part of a business deal. After the wedding there is the misunderstanding and then the happy ever after. I've never read the Chatsfield Series and this was a nice, spicy romance.
Komal
Jul 23, 2015 rated it did not like it
1.5 stars.
Lu Bielefeld *read.laugh.love*
same old same
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Heiress's Defiance (The Chatsfield, #8)
  • Sheikh's Desert Duty (The Chatsfield, Series Two, #1)
  • Zarif's Convenient Queen (The Legacies of Powerful Men #3)
  • Rebel's Bargain (The Chatsfield, #7)
  • Socialite's Gamble (The Chatsfield, #3)
  • His for Revenge
  • Claimed for His Duty (Greek Tycoons Tamed #1)
  • Princess's Secret Baby (The Chatsfield, Series Two, #3)
  • Nicolo: The Powerful Sicilian (Orsini Brothers, #4)
  • Playboy's Lesson (The Chatsfield, #2)
  • The Sicilian's Unexpected Duty (Irresistible Sicilians, #2)
  • Billionaire's Secret (The Chatsfield, #4)
  • Tycoon's Temptation (The Chatsfield, #5)
  • Di Sione's Virgin Mistress (The Billionaire's Legacy #5)
  • A Deal for the Di Sione Ring (The Billionaire's Legacy #7)
  • The Redemption of Darius Sterne (The Twin Tycoons #1)
  • Cupcakes and Killer Heels (Brothers & Sisters, #2)
Abby Green spent her teens reading Mills & Boon romances. She then spent many years working in the Film and TV industry as an Assistant Director. One day while standing outside an actor's trailer in the rain, she thought: "there has to be more than this". So she sent off a partial to Mills & Boon. After numerous rewrites, they accepted her first book and an author was born. She was nominat ...more

The Chatsfield, Series Two (8 books)
  • Sheikh's Desert Duty (The Chatsfield, Series Two, #1)
  • Princess's Secret Baby (The Chatsfield, Series Two, #3)
  • Virgin's Sweet Rebellion (The Chatsfield, Series Two, #4)
  • Greek's Last Redemption (The Tsoukatos Brothers, #2; The Chatsfield, Series Two, #5)
  • Russian's Ruthless Demand (The Chatsfield #14)
  • Tycoon's Delicious Debt