Start by marking “Beautiful Bedlam (Beautiful Bedlam #1)” as Want to Read:
Beautiful Bedlam (Beautiful Bedlam #1)

Beautiful Bedlam

(Beautiful Bedlam #1)

Sixteen-year-old Sienna Rivers has it all, the looks, the smarts, oh and the dysfunctional family from hell, a distorted mind of epic proportions coupled with the return of a childhood sweetheart bad boy Logan Jackson with his smoldering dark eyes, tousled hair, leather jackets and cherry red Mustang, her life suddenly got a lot more complicated.

Before the start of her ju
Published September 4th 2014 by Ali Harper (first published August 28th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Beautiful Bedlam, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beautiful Bedlam

Madiha J Bookblogger
Oct 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
(I received an ARC in exchange of an honest review)
3.5 Stars
This book had been on my TBR for a long time. I really wanted to read it and I was not at all disappointed to read it. It was a great effort in YA genre. The main character was okay and i found it a bit dragging at one or two points. But apart from that it was a good book with an interesting story line. The book got better as the story continued. The plot was very well written and kept my attention into it. Vocabulary of the book was re
Abbie
Oct 09, 2014 rated it it was ok
Beautiful Bedlam bored me from the start unfortunately.

Sienna wasn't an awful character, but i can't say i liked her. She had a few annoying moments, but the main problem was that i just couldn't warm to her.

The storyline in this could be very confusing at times, and the pacing was really slow. I felt like putting it down constantly, and had a hard time picking it back up when i did.

Overall, Not an enjoyable read for me.
Crina (Reading Addict)
I received this book for a honest review and I don't want to be ungrateful or something but I didn't like it and it was just confusing for me. I tried to understand what this novel was about, how the characters were and what they wanted, I tried to keep up with the action and the whole conflict but...

For me this was a huge no, because there were so many characters and no one was well sketched so I, at least, can remember her/his name, and I have no idea what the main idea was because there were
Elsa Carrion
Sep 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Great book, love the MC (doesn't hurt that she is half Hispania, Colombian mater of fact), I can't wait to read the next one.

The story has love triangle which I don't really care for because there is always a loser and it's usually the nice guy. Its high school setting, therefore a lot of drama. There is also some abuse in the family setting but it wasn't the main focus and don't really know yet why its in the story it can be left out and the story would still work fine. However it's there and
Angela Smith
Sep 13, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: young-adult
I am far from being a young adult, but I do enjoy the category, especially when it's well written with an engaging storyline. I did like the book, even if I did only give it 3*. My main reason for that was that there were so many editing/typo mistakes that it took some of the enjoyment out of the book.

It is a fairly quick read, but I did like most of the characters in it. Logan & Sienna seemed right for each other, but I was a little confused as to the genre of the book because it seemed to
(Downloaded for free from Amazon.co.uk)

I have to say that I struggled to finish this book, and I got pretty confused.

Sienna was an okay character, although she did start to throw her weight around a bit as the book went on. My father would never have stood for that sort of crap if I had behaved the way she did!

The storyline in this confused me a bit. We started the book with Sienna hearing a woman singing, (which was a little creepy) but then she found a cat, and assumed the cat was the one maki
Siobhan Davis
Dec 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
Beautiful Bedlam is in the main a romance story, with elements of suspense, family drama, betrayal, intrigue and a hint at some paranormal twists.

Sienna is like-able if a bit naive at times. Her family life is very dysfunctional, and her best friend betrays her in the worst possible way. Sienna has been pining for Logan Jackson since he upped and left very mysteriously a couple of years previously. As soon as he reappears, she gets sucked back into his life, and falls for him all over again.

Loga
Feb 24, 2015
Wanda Froes
Sep 14, 2014
Ali Harper
Sep 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Suzana
Oct 01, 2014

Beautiful Bedlam (3 books)
  • Breaking Bedlam (Beautiful Bedlam #2)
  • Broken Wings (Beautiful Bedlam #3)
“A strange cold fear gripped him as he looked down at that angelic face resting against his shoulder. Her thick dark lashes lay heavy against her perfect olive skin like two perfect dark crescent moons concealing those glorious starry green eyes burdened with anguish much too raw and intense for a teenager to bear. She was frail and tiny and much too beautiful, light as a feather in his arms, like a pure white dove. Things were only going to get worse before they were going to get better but that was okay because Logan was determined to be there for Sienna every step of the way.” 2 likes
“Ink black hair, dark smoldering eyes with eyelashes so enviably long they cast shadows upon his cheekbones, a dimpled smile and broad shoulders and a height a little over six feet was all that comprised of Logan Jackson. Basically, he looked like he had just stepped out of the cover of GQ magazine and belonged in Milan and not Haven Falls.
He looked the same but completely different all at once. His pretty boyish features had hardened. He was still handsome but in a rougher more masculine way. Gone was the slightly mischievous innocent child. Now there only remained a devilishly handsome young man”
1 likes