Start by marking “My One (Halo, #4)” as Want to Read:
My One (Halo, #4)

My One

(Halo #4)

The girl on the cruise ship was the one he’d always wanted …

The guy on the cruise ship was her Prince Charming …

After suffering a miscarriage, Avery and Nicole were ready to get married and put the pieces of their relationship back together again. They jetted off to Vegas to get hitched and had a dream come true honeymoon.

But getting married in Vegas was just the beginning
Expected publication: April 2nd 2019

To ask other readers questions about My One, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My One

Trudy Dowling
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!! Keep turning the pages--the ending will blow you away!!! This was the best ending EVER to a series. I can honestly say I did not see it coming. Gushing over--well maybe not--So freaking good. My one had me laughing, smiling, crying and happy dancing. Let me tell you there is a lot of awesomeness in the book.

Halo is one of my favorite series because of the characters. They are the kind of people you want to have drinks with. They are the people you want to be your neighbors. The reader get
Stephanie
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW!!!
Anyone that read Avery & Nicole’s story has been anticipating this book. And wow! Talk about a mind reeling conclusion of Avery & Nicole!

Things are great, they have the perfect little wedding. Though Avery’s parents didn’t make it. Life has gone on but Avery has this feeling that he can’t describe. Maybe he’s sick? No, Nicole makes sure he’s healthy after a clean blood screening comes back so that not it. But this feeling just won’t go way. His parents not coming to their wedding
Melissa Mendoza
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing

"The smile he was giving me was the one I knew I could count on for the rest of my life."

5 One-derful stars!! Kimberly Knight has done it again.... She's brought me to tears once again... and that's saying a lot since I NEVER cry!!!

The last book in the Halo series, doesn't disappoint in the slightest. I loved finally getting Avery's background and seeing him navigate through it. I will say that, while not giving away any spoilers, be prepared to have your breath taken away. His journey while
Rebekah Nethery
Mar 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The final book in a heart felt series

To start I want to say how much I admire Kimberly and the bravery it took to write Brooke and Eastons story. You can tell by reading the characters that their story is close to her heart. It's part of the reason I love this series so much.
Now to Nicole and Avery. This story is amazing. I fell in love with them in The one and even deeper in love with them in this book. They are such an amazing couple and their story was so compelling I could not put the book
Sue
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My One is book 4 in the Halo series by Kimberly Knight and is an amazing read. I loved this series so much but this one is my favorite. It couldn’t have been better. It was pure perfection. The characters in this series are like a big family and all the love and support they have for each other is something we all wish we had. This book will make you laugh and make you cry and the ending; well you just need to read this book. You won't regret it. I highly recommend this book, this series and esp ...more
Jenny
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is my favorite book in this series, hands down. There are some twists and turns all over the place. Some that I saw coming, and some that took me by total surprise. There were a couple of times that I laughed because it was just too awesomely perfect for what was going on in the story. I love the cameo appearances from the S&R series.
I've always felt a kinship with Nicole because I've been there with a loss of my own, and being scared of it happening again. Avery and Nicole are perfect
Ember Dante
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What can I say? I absolutely love the characters Kimberly creates! This book hit me hard. I didn't know what to expect, and without giving anything away, I DID NOT expect the earth-shattering revelation Kimberly delivered. Easton, Brooke, Avery, and Nicole feel like old friends now, and I'm sure I'll have to revisit them often.
Marci
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow!! Well done, this ending went out with a bang. Every page had so many moments and emotions that I wanted to just step in the book and hug Avery. This book focuses on Nicole and Avery's story; and what a story it was. Just when you think you have it figured out your surprised. I really enjoyed their story, I was glad that the flow was easy and relatable.
Stacy
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story was so great! It had all the emotions you could want, twists, & secrets. It was a great ending to Avery & Nicole's story and gives you a little more of Brooke & Easton too. These characters were like a big family and you could feel the connection and it pulls you into their world.
Mariana Lee
Mar 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
I think this is definitely my favourite book in the series. I love Avery and Nic and their story is wonderful to read. I loved the twist in Avery’s life. I didn’t see that coming but it explained a lot. This series is a wonderful example of friendship, love, family and unconditional support and understanding. I will miss these four and look forward to reading more in Bailee’s story if she gets one!!
Mickie
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book kept me on the edge! I’m not sure I have any nails left! Kimberly kept me going with lots of twists and turns!! I highly recommend this book!
Andrea
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My One is the perfect ending to this emotional series. Avery and Nicole heat up the pages with their off the charts chemistry and their soul deep connection. I couldn't put this book down!
Kristin Wolter
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love Avery and Nicole in this book. You will have to read this, you will be surprised by how it turns out. Don't worry it's a happy ending.
Cherie Maggi
Mar 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great ending to a series I really enjoyed. I decided to re-read the entire series before reading this book and I'm sure glad I did. This story did a really good job wrapping up a great series.
Rachel Sergeant
Dec 10, 2018
Renee
Mar 16, 2019
Kimberly
Sep 07, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Maria
Ashleigh Fode
Sep 11, 2014
Beverly Quigley
Sep 12, 2014
  • Acting Out (Shattered Hearts, #8)
  • Untitled (Sinners on Tour Encores, #2)
  • Adam (Devils Bend, #4)
  • Untitled (Taint, #4)
  • Scandalous Beat (Tempest, #6; Black Cat Records, #9)
  • Axed (Extreme Risk, #4)
  • Fighting to Stand (Disastrous, #2.5)
  • Forever Ours (Tangled Hearts Trilogy, #3)
  • Untitled (Billionaires and Bridesmaids, #6)
  • Ember (Fire on the Mountain, #3)
  • Balancing Pointe (CageVec Security, #2)
  • Untitled (Rusk University, #5)
  • Restless & Edgy (Alphas Undone, #3)
  • Untitled (The OGs, #2)
  • Ultraviolet (Ultraviolet, #2)
Kimberly Knight is an USA Today Bestselling Author that lives in the mountains near a lake with her loving husband and spoiled cat, Precious. In her spare time, she enjoys watching her favorite reality TV shows, watching the San Francisco Giants win World Series and the San Jose Sharks kick butt.

She's also a two time desmoid tumor/cancer fighter that's made her stronger and an inspiration to her

Halo (4 books)
  • Tattooed Dots (Halo, #1)
  • The One (Halo, #2)