Start by marking “Captured” as Want to Read:
Captured

Captured

(Sarafin Warriors #1)

CAPTURED is a steamy collection from today's hottest authors featuring 9 sexy bad boys trying to capture your heart, every way they know how. New York Times and USA Today bestselling authors Opal Carew, Cathryn Fox, Eve Langlais, T. J. Michaels, Sharon Page, S.E. Smith, and Pepper Winters, along with Teresa Morgan and Mandy Rosko bring you nine tales of sensual seduction f ...more
Published September 15th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Captured, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Captured

Nicole Smith
I've read the first three so far, but I can tell you I'm loving this boxed set. If you like your books on the hotter side which I do then I would recommend this! I'm going to edit my review as a I finish reading.

Debt of Honor: When i first started this one I was a little skeptical, but once we got inside
the Hero's head the story flowed very well for me. It is very HOT! When Angelica gets detained for a crime she is innocent of Kadin got more than he bargained for. Kadin thought to "punish" her
Marianne
This anthology caters to a wide variety of tastes, there's something here for everyone. When you pick up this book, you can expect futuristic stories about alluring aliens and smoking hot paranormals, along with contemporary novellas featuring scorned sheikhs and young thrill-seekers who are flirting with danger. This anthology also contains one story about a young man whose inner darkness and family legacy casts 600 year long shadows...

Some of the stories are humorous, others simply sexy or to
Jujubee
Debt Inheritance (Debt 01) Pepper Winters 4* Read Jan. 2015
N. Kuhn
Sep 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
DEBT OF HONOR by Opal Carew
Holy hot balls of fire! Um, I'm sure at one point in time we've all had a crazy attack fantasy. This story is so that! Eeeep, yes, it is hot, sexy, steamy and will have you whimpering. Wow, I don't want to give the story away but it's awesome! You need to read! Love me some Opal! "alone every night, with nothing but a battery-operated friend to keep you warm."
Hot story

YOURS TO TAKE by Cathryn Fox
Wow, um, "Good girls get rewarded." Um, yes they do! SO well! This was on
Wednesday Stanley
Sep 16, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

I was asked by the wonderful Cathryn Fox to do a review of this boxed set and I more than happily agreed to do it. Not only do I love Cathryn's books, but I was also looking to see if I found any new author's that I may enjoy. So normally I would do a whole long review on each book in this set. But I don't want to bore you and I'm actually on a library computer so I have a limited time to write this review.

Anyways I'm babbling here.... On with the show, I'm going to write reviews for 3 of the
Ashley Schoen
Captured Boxed Set is a anthology of 9 stories filled with bad-boy hotness both human and alien. From Sheiks to giant purple hottie aliens, to shape-shifting jaguars and paranormal fire starters. This anthology is filled with many, many wonders that will stir your imagination.

Debt Of Honor: Held against her will forced to pay for a crime she did not commit. WHEW! This story was one hot page turner!
Pratr- Authors
Sep 15, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ashleys-reviews

Yours To Take: Getting revenge against the hot little lawyer that helped sue his airline becomes ev
Dakota Storm
Oct 04, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Opal Carew

I thought this story a little too fast paced, but it was sexy as hell. Kadin is dominating and tough then sweet, sexy and wow enormous (giggles). Angelica I liked her shyness, attitude and toughness and wow her sexual appetite wow! Very sexy sex scenes, interesting twists and did I say sexy. Just a little too fast paced. 3-3.5 stars

Cathryn Fox:

Wow! What a weekend Rebecca's friends set her up on only it went way better then anyone would have thought. Sexy as hell, so freakin hot Quinn
Cher
Sep 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Roamance readers
Recommended to Cher by: Cathryn Fox
Shelves: arc
An awesome set that captured my attention the minute I started reading it. I have read 2 of the books before but it was wonderful to get the chance to read them again!

Debt of Honor by Opal Crew
This is one I had read before and enjoyed. Nothing like having to pay for something you did not do..only to find true love!

Yours to Take By Cathryn Fox

I've read this one before also since I'm a Cathryn Fox junkie :)
Nothing like getting a chance to throw someone who took you down in the courtroom for a loop
Amber
Sep 06, 2014 marked it as to-read
Shelves: nook
Debt of Honor by Opal Carew:
I'm kind of torn on this one. It had a lot of f/f action which I don't get into. But I really liked both of the characters.

I didn't like Kadin at first until you got his POV and discovered his reasons for "capturing" Angelica. Then I liked him a lot more and he wasn't really the bad guy.
Overall it was a really hot story. I just don't get into f/f and having harems.

Yours to Take by Cathryn Fox:
This one was super hot! It delves into Dom/Sub relationships.
Rebecca
Karen A Bastian
Pepper Winters

This was not a romance more like horror with torture added. I was really dissatisfied with this book and the cliff hanger ending did not help. The heroine was tortured throughout the whole book and humiliation was in every interaction between the hero and heroine. I give Pepper Winters' book ZERO stars!
Saicel
Oct 30, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Several teaser stories about Alpha Males - whether you end up loving them or not. A few really interesting stories. Debt Inheritance by Pepper Winters disturbed me. A young woman who is owned by a family of misogynist type men who believe she is a payment from a old family debt - the debt is over 600 years old! Yours to Take - Cathryn Fox a enjoyable read as was Fast and Mine by Sharon Fox.
Sandra
Re-read of Choosing Riley 23/8/16
Deb
Nov 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
AMAZING STORIES!!! THIS COLLECTION IS SO MUCH FUN TO READ!!
A MUST BUY COLLECTION OF GREAT AUTHORS!! CAN'T WAIT TO START READING MORE FROM EACH ONE!!
Tina
Mark Batten-Carew
Sep 27, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Lacing Shadows: Anthology
  • Hearts of the Anemoi Bundle (Hearts of the Anemoi, #1-3)
  • Tangled Up in Love: Box Set (Caught Up In Love, #1-4)
  • Kiss of Christmas Magic
  • Cherry Blossom (Vampire Cherry, #2)
  • Cinderella Chronicles Box Set (Cinderella Chronicles, #1,2,3)
  • All The Pretty Bones (The Hunted, #1)
  • Alphas Unleashed
  • The Nightlife London (The Nightlife, #4)
  • Seductive Supernaturals: 12 Tales of Shapeshifters, Vampires & Sexy Spirits
  • Box of 1Night Stands: 21 Sizzling Nights (Volume 1)
  • Alphas After Dark
  • Dangerous Dozen Romantic Suspense Boxed Set
  • Danger and Desire
  • At the Tycoon's Service (The Anetakis Tycoons, #1-3)
  • Master of Hearts
  • Dark And Dangerous
  • Kiss Of Fire
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author, Opal Carew loves cats, Zentangle, and wild nail polish!

Sarafin Warriors (3 books)
  • Choosing Riley (Sarafin Warriors, #1)
  • Viper's Defiant Mate (Sarafin Warriors, #2)
  • Heart of the Cat (Sarafin Warriors, #3)