Start by marking “Wrong Place, Right Time” as Want to Read:
Wrong Place, Right Time

Wrong Place, Right Time

Wrong Place, Right Time is a humorous, light romance about TV traffic reporter, Kate Covington. After admitting she is in love with her best friend, Brian, Kate barges into a Las Vegas wedding chapel to stop him from getting married. When the bride storms out, Kate sees that she interrupted the wrong wedding. The groom, Chad Leida, who needs to marry before turning 30 in o ...more
ebook
Published December 9th 2014 by The Writer's Coffee Shop

To ask other readers questions about Wrong Place, Right Time, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wrong Place, Right Time

Start your review of Wrong Place, Right Time
Carrie Lahain
Dec 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Traffic reporter Kate Covington flies from Omaha to Las Vegas to stop the man she loves from getting married. Only she disrupts the wrong wedding. When the bride storms off, the desperate groom convinces Kate to step in so he can inherit a fortune.

Kate Covington is an endearing character with a touching back story. Her seemingly insane behavior comes from a place of vulnerability. She's suffered so much loss that she's reluctant to risk her friendship with Brian by declaring her love for him. Ye
WiLoveBooks
Dec 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
Kate is hopelessly in love with her co-worker. She goes to Vegas to stop the wedding but interrupts the wrong one. Instead she ends up married to Chad. The situation gets more complicated than it seems on the surface and you wonder how they can end up happy. We only see Kate's POV so we don't know what Chad is thinking. I wished there was a little more to it because I didn't want it to be over so soon. Perfect for a quick romance fix.
Sandi Layne

Review:

It is really hard to find out that someone you care for cares for someone else. Kate has to confront this head-on and she does so in what is a most drastic way: endeavoring to interrupt a wedding.

That she succeeds in interrupting the wrong wedding is the impetus behind this short story.

I have to give Our Heroine props for courage and enthusiasm as she embarks upon this adventure. She is brave enough to pursue the man she loves, then is gutsy enough listen to a quick proposition from a man
Dawn
This was cute. Not as much depth as some of the others I've read by this author. Passed a Friday night quickly.
Valerie Cooper
Jun 30, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this sweet love story. It was an easy read that I devoured in one sitting. The only thing missing from my experience was a beach and a refreshing beverage.
Kathie (katmom)

This is a sweet little romance. The kind where you settle in next to the fireplace with a cup of cocoa with whipped cream and read until it's done.

Kate has been secretly in love with her co-worker Brian for three years. She's finally going to tell him. But before she can gets the words out, he announces that he's heading to Vegas to marry his high school sweetheart. Kate is shocked. Then she decides to just fly there and stop the wedding. That is the extent of her plan.

With a shout, she interru
2kasmom
Nov 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was not sure what to expect out of these characters, or this book. When you start a book with a love triangle, it is hard to not choose who you want the character to end up with.

I was pulled into the book pretty quickly. The interaction between Chad and Kate was definitely mysterious. Chad kept Kate on her toes, and yet even pampered her right away.

Chad is everything a hero should be. He is sweet, sincere, good looking, and honest in his approach. Right from the beginning he makes Kate feel
booknerd_dork
I'm really sad giving the book two stars. I was really excited to read it after reading the blurb. I first read book on a blog like last year and have been meaning to find the book (I forgot the name,lol) I searched the blog's post to get to this. I really wanted to like the book :( But when I started it felt rushed. Her feelings with Brian and then Crashing the wedding. When I read the blurb she crashes the wedding I thought it to be like a little dramatic but it was like it just happened and n ...more
Char ღ Denae
Jan 08, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sweet snd Satisfying...

A fantastical tale about a woman, Kate, who flies to Las Vegas to stop the wedding of the man she loves. Rushing into the chapel, she does't notice that the man isn't who she's there for, until it's too late, and his 'bride' storms out the door. Realizing that her love has already married someone else, she agrees to an arranged marriage that will pay her enough to get her out of debt, and help her to mend her broken heart. Things don't work out the way they're expected, an
Carrie
Oct 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

Really really fantastic book! I had a very hard time putting my kindle down when my work breaks were over. Loved everything..the plot, the characters, the romance. Definitely recommend.

This won't be the only Brooke Williams book I read.
Amy
Jun 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When you finally get up the courage to tell your best-friend/co-worker you’ve had a crush on him for a few years but are stopped in your tracks when he announces he is flying to Vegas to marry his former high-school sweetheart, what are you to do? Fly to Vegas of course and stop the wedding!  But, what happens when do you that and end up stopping the WRONG wedding!?! Well, if you are Kate Covington, you marry him that’s what!

‘Wrong Place, Right Time’ is the spirited, fun, romantic tale of Kate
Julianne Redmon
Jun 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A woman trying to stop the love of her life from getting married, a groom left at the altar, and Elvis waiting in the wings to marry them...what could possibly go wrong?

I wasn't sure how it was all going to turn out. But I loved this sweet, funny story that is full of heart...which you definitely don't expect at the beginning. I literally laughed out loud at some parts (just ask the people in the waiting room at my doctor's office LOL) and one time I even jumped up and yelled yes followed by a
Emily (Mrs B's Books)
**My thanks to The Writer's Coffee Shop Publishing House, for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

This is a cute romance, however the last part of the book felt a little rushed and therefore was a little disappointing for me.

Things happen fairly quickly in the beginning, Kate has a crush on a guy who tells her he is getting married in Vegas and she goes to interrupt his wedding, however she interrupts the wrong wedding.

Chad is an ok guy, certainly not an alpha male, but he does l
moxieBK
Jul 21, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
Wrong Place, Right Time — Brooke Williams (19 chapters + Epilogue) July 20, 2019

Kate has always been in love with her co-worker. When she builds up the nerve ti tell him, he reveals he is getting married. She runs off to Vegas to stop him and instead interrupts another marriage.

Chad is looking for a bride to marry before his 30th B-Day. When Kate interrupts his potentially last choice, he is desperate enough to ask her.

This is a mad-cap, breezy, fast, fun read about accidental meetings, making
Gina Meier
Jun 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Super quick and easy read about two news reporters. Kate is a lovable girl who is funny, clumsy and needs to follow her heart. Brian is her co-worker who she is best friends with. Chad is a down to earth man who just needs to settle down. I was really worried that this book was going to end all wrong. This book made me laugh and it also made me cry. Thank you for allowing me to review this book, and I liked the bonus novella.
Aimee Ingram
Jun 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book, it's a nice quick read. Kate has been in love with her friend Brian for years and along comes chad (sigh) rich and bossy, what's not to love, at first from reading the description I thought Kate would be a gold digger but she's not at all, she's sweet and just wants to be happy.

I really enjoyed this book. Brooke Williams you done very well.
Crissy Conner
Jun 10, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
What a cute story and a quick read.

Kate thought she knew what she wanted, until what she wanted - wanted something else. She knew she loved Brian and when she found out he was getting married, tried to stop it but ended up marrying someone else. Wrong Place, Right Time is a great story of a girl and a guy having to find themselves, before they can really find and know true love.
Tara Christensen
Jun 17, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
When Kate's love interest tells her he is going to Vegas to get married, she chases after him. She's able to interrupt the wedding in time... but it's the wrong wedding. Kate then gets an unexpected proposal that spins her life in a new direction.
Deborah Weaver
Dec 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!

If you like a good romance novel with a happy ending, then this is definitely the book for you! A very cute idea coupled with likeable characters makes this book worth reading. A sweet romance!
Sandy Samuel
Dec 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Both stories were great!

The main story was fun, as was the short story. I was looking for something light and relaxing. Ms. Williams provided it in spades! What I really liked about WP,RTw was there were no bad characters. Everyone was likable. I really enjoyed the book!
Ruth Caves
Feb 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Talking

If people would learn to really talk to one another there would be much less drama to life. Misunderstandings, hurt feelings, and anxieties could be avoided, but then there would be much fewer books written too. Cute, love at first sight story.
Heather Lovelace
Jun 06, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What a fun read. Easily read it in a few hours and found myself smiling throughout. Loved the characters. It was an easy, light read, perfect for a summer afternoon!
Kaleigh
Jun 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a sweet short little romance! I enjoyed reading it and even wished there was more of it or a sequel!
Jenn
Jun 20, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was a fun, light read. The story kept me drawn in, so much so, I finished it in one sitting! It made me miss San Francisco a bunch, too.
Kimberly
Feb 27, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fun read

A fun quick read. I enjoyed the characters learning about themselves. I loved his passion for his charity and was willing to give up everything for it.
Johanna
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I just loved it. Quick and easy read.
Margaret Carter
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
loved the book could not put it down love the charters
Tori Tee
Feb 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
Wrong Place, Right Time tells the story of a woman who is, quite literally, in the wrong place at the right time. She makes a split second choice, and her subsequent choices are equally as important in leading her to a destiny that she was heading for all along.

This is a sweet little romance that was a really easy read. I could pick it up at random moments and dip in and out of it with ease, which I like to see in a book because, if we're all honest, we don't always have time to sit and read a w
Ajs  Book Reviews
Oct 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
Kate is a news anchor. She has feelings for her co-worker and friend, Brian. Just as she's about to tell him her feelings, he tells her he's getting married. Stunned to fullest, Kate congratulates him and walks away. Later on that night, she knows she has to tell him. She books a flight and interrupts his "I Do".... or so she thought it was him.

The ceremony she interrupts is not Brian's, but another man. His significant other leaves.

Insert Chad. Chad offers Kate money in exchange for marriage. S
« previous 1 3 next »
Chicklit, Romanti...: New Romantic Comedy 1 14 Dec 14, 2014 03:59AM

• A Secret Wish (Wish, #1)
  • The Princess and the Pizza Man (Frostville, #1)
  • Mail Order Brides of Spring Water Books 1-3
  • Finding Sarah (Pine Hills Police #1)
  • Looking to Score
  • The Beach Wedding (Married in Malibu, #1)
  • Almost Home
  • In With the Tide (Cape Cod Shore, #1)
  • One Moment Please (Wait With Me, #3)
  • Big Bad Doctor (Big Bad Daddies #2)
  • Country Gold (Wilder Sisters, #1)
  • Wedding at the Riverview Inn (Riverview Inn, #1)
  • Colton (Kentucky Green, #1)
  • The Keys to my Diary: Marina
  • Exposed (Love Seekers #1)
  • Love Bytes
  • The Reluctant Princess (Her Royal Duty, #1)
  • Forbidden Daddy