Start by marking “Never Stop (Halo, #3)” as Want to Read:
Never Stop (Halo, #3)

Never Stop (Halo #3)

4.39  ·  Rating details ·  181 Ratings  ·  42 Reviews
Inspired by a True Story.

The girl on the cruise ship stole his heart …

The guy on the cruise ship took her breath away …

After being diagnosed with a rare tumor, Brooke has survived surgery and radiation and is now excited to share her future with Easton. Planning her fairy tale wedding and dreaming of a home filled with beautiful children is a dream come true.

But not everyt

To ask other readers questions about Never Stop, please sign up.

Renee at Book Happiness
Dec 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received this for an honest review...

Have to say this series is such a beautiful series and I was so excited to go back to Brooke and Easton.. I just loved this book

This book just gives you ALL the feels.. I found myself rereading the entire series and falling in love all over again (I fully recommend you read the first two before this one)

I just loved this book!!
Tiffany Davis
Dec 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Holy Hell! This book totally deserves to be 10+ stars. This book is by far my favorite because Brooke and Easton were actually a real couple dealing with a real situation with her tumor but this book really hit home for me because with what my dad is dealing with and what my parents are going through on a daily basis. It brought feelings I've hidden for so long to the surface. Like Brooke I've put on a brave face around my dad but on the inside I'm scared to death. I love Cheyenne to pieces she ...more
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
Image

ARC received for an honest review

You will need to have at least read book #2 in the Halo series (The One) before reading Never Stop, or there will be spoilers galore!

It was great to get back to Brooke and Easton. The timeline overlaps a bit with The One, but now we are seeing things from the other side.

There are so many hurdles our lovelies need to cross, and I loved being taken on their journey as they tackled each new roadblock between them and a HEA.

And boy are there some roadblocks! Knowing
Jennifer Pierson
Dec 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Now this first part where I describe the book will be a bit generic, as I'm terrified I'll give spoilers away. With that being said, let me start out with telling peeps that you really should read Tattooed Dots, and One Day first, in order to completely experience this journey. Ok that's the extent of my lecture, off to the story now. The girl, Brooke, on the cruise who stole the boy, Easton's, heart on the cruise, has survived the surgery and radiation from her rare tumor, and is ready to start ...more
Mandy (2 Girls & their Kindles)
Another Amazing Gut-Wrenching Read from Kimberly. Kimberly is one of my unicorn authors and I love every single book she has written.

In Never Stop we are back with Brooke and Easton as they are preparing for the next step in their relationship together they are faced with a mountain to climb yet again. Can these two make it to the top and all way over yet again?

This was a truly beautiful and gut-wrenching story. I fell more in love with Easton as he stands by Brooke's side through everything t
Gail Stroker
Dec 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited to receive this ARC! Brooke & Easton's story is beautiful, sexy & very emotional! I absolutely loved this story! ! They have such a beautiful relationship! Brooke is such a strong woman having to go through her scary health issues! Easton is a saint and such an amazing man just knowing how to be there for her even if she doesn't know what will make her feel better! I love all of the characters in this book. I look forward to more of Brooke & Easton, Avery & Nicol ...more
Wendy Livingstone
Dec 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in the Halo series, and the previous two books need to be read first, in order to get a better understanding of the plot. Brooke and Easton are preparing to move onto the next step of their relationship, and have quite a rollercoaster journey on the way.
This is a beautifully written story, which is emotional, heartbreaking, and guts wrenching, as it deals with a tough subjects matter.
I recommend Kimberley’s books for all, and look forward to reading more from her.
I volunt
Stefanie
Dec 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in the series and I would suggest reading them in order to get the full affect of the plot. This is a story that I am absolutely in love with. It's sexy, steamy, hot, beautiful, and above all it pulls all the feel out of you! Any book that can make the emotions follow is one that will stay with me for sometime and definitely get another read. These characters together are amazing. They balance each other! I can't wait to read more about Brooke and Easton.
Steph (A Brunette and Her Books)
*ARC received*

Getting to read Easton and Brooke again was like coming home after a long time away. Their love recaptured my heart, their struggles making the same heart break in pieces. One thing they showed me was to never give up on love. Never stop fighting for that one person that completes you.

It was wonderful to see all the characters from the first two books reappear in this one.

Dirty South Books
Dec 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Never Stop, this book could not have ended in a better way. Easton and Brooke's story is a true love story. It's heartbreaking to see these two wonderful people go through the trials of LIFE. True love does exist.
Shirin Rasheed
Dec 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Never Stop by Kimberly Knight is one of the best book i have read this year. I really enjoyed reading this story. This book pulls you in keeps your interest from beginning till the end.

I Would Highly Recommend all the Readers to Grab this Book Now and Enjoy this beautiful story.
Georgette
Dec 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The emotions...OMG! Seriously people, the damn emotions!!

This continuation of Brooke and Easton just touched my heart in so many ways.

Very well written.

I'm just...I don't know...words aren't coming easy for this review.

Love, that's what we'll call it, I'm just in love...

Hello Cupcakes
Dec 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received this as an Arc in exchange for an honest review.

This is the continuation of the story that I have been waiting impatiently for. We first met Brooke and Easton In Tattooed Dots the first in the Halo Series. That is where Easton stole my heart. He is everything that makes up a dreamy Book-boyfriend. I won't give any spoilers away so if you haven't read the first book in the Halo series stop what you're doing and one click that you will not be disappointed. This couple has been through i
Danielle Borden
Aug 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Halo!!! 💚💚💚💚😀

I love this series so far can't wait for book number 4 . All the characters worked well together . Easton was amazing and loving on all levels . Avery was sexy and yummy lol . Nicole was sassy and stubborn . I hate that she and Avery lost their baby 😢 . The emotions as I read broke my heart for them . Brooke is and always will be a survivor . Beating her cancer twice within two years I was rooting for her . She never gave up and that's what made me enjoy her character better . While
April
Dec 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
I was so excited when this popped up on my kindle. I was looking forward to reading more of Easton and Brooke. This picks up right with their fairy tale love story but they hit some serious bumps in the road. There will no be any spoilers in this review.

I fell in love more with Easton as this story went. Brooke is such a strong woman but she can only take so much of her health issues. I want so much for them to get the life that they deserve.

You get the entire gang, Easton, Brooke, Avery, Nicol
Brianna
Mar 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love Easton and Brooke, but let me start with saying that you should probably read Tattooed Dots and The One prior to reading this book. Knowing that this book is based on a true story, the author makes me respect her even more.

I personally have been through multiple surgeries, testing and countless doctors appointments and many mysterious illnesses, that they can't seem to figure out what's going on. I feel that it's extremely important to have a support system and Brooke definitely has that
Judy Miracle
Dec 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another gut wrenching read from Kimberly. I was again hooked from the beginning not wanting to put this book down!

Never Stop takes us back to the first couple Brooke and Easton. They must go through some serious obstacles through out this story that will have your heart breaking for them. Kimberly knows how to tear your heart to pieces and put it back together.

The way that Easton is with Brooke makes you fall even more in love with his character. He is by Brooke's side even at the worst of tim
Marissa
Dec 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
Kindle Copy for Review

Brooke and Easton story continues in book three.

Finding love is supposed to be happy but things are never that simple or easy. As Brooke surviv. Planning a future when you days can be limited.

Will they get the chance or will life have other plans for them? Will Easton lose another wife before he knows? Life sometimes throws you what seems like too many curves when you least expect it. A story o not giving up even when it seems like is unfair.
Dawn
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book (and this series) moved me and was so relatable. Brooke's cancer journey although slightly different, paralleled my own fight with Stage 4 Non Hodgkins Lymphoma. I knew everything she was going through and feeling and it moved me to my core. When I first started reading this series I seriously hated Easton. But as I moved through this story, I really found myself love him. I highly recommend this series and this book.
Rochelle Hulton
Jul 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Life

I always hate books that seem to end when HEA arrives... I want to know more of how life went for the characters once they finally get together... this book when above & beyond that & so much more... I absolutely love the whole cast of characters & now want more of Avery & Nicole's story & hopefully we get further insight into Gary & Bri too !
Audrey
Jul 13, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I just couldn't get over the sentiment shared with the daughter that boys are mean to the girls they like. That crap makes me crazy. It also wasn't edited as well as the previous books, which was disappointing.
Leah
Jan 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved reading more of Easton and Brooke. Hearing how the struggles of married life. Brooke health concerns how Easton takes care of her. I know it is based on real life and you can tell. Everything was like you are right there. Can't wait for the next one.
Donna Dobson
Mar 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mesmerizing

This series has me all over with my emotions. Very heart felt, oh my god I cried, laughed, danced. Can't wait for the fourth installment please hurry! You killed it Kimberly thank you!
Reading with 2 book lovers
Dec 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
oh wow how i love easton and brooke. i dont want to spoil it for anyone so im saying if you have read the 1st 2 get this right now, if you haven't read the 1st one omg what are you doing? go one click easton and brooke amazing start.
I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book
Michelle
May 16, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So many emotions

I absolutely enjoyed reading Easton and Brooke's book. This story had me feeling so many emotions. I laughed and cried right along with this couple. I look forward to reading Avery and Nicole 2nd book.
Mar 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Such a great book
Cally
Feb 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book is a great emotional, gut wrenching read that had me reaching for the tissues on more than once occasion.

Brooke and Easton have already been through so much and yet just as they are about to start the next chapter in their lives together they put on yet another roller coaster where you feel that you on the roller coaster with them.

A must read.
Stacy
Dec 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
I am so happy to finally get more of Easton & Brooke. If you have not read Tattooed Dots (that's the first book and all about Brooke & Easton) and The One (that is the second book, Avery & Nicole's story) then you might want to get on those. If you have not read them then there will be some BIG (HUGE!) spoilers in this book. It also will give you a full feel for the characters. Not just Brooke and Avery, but all the characters in the series.
Okay, now that that is said let's get to th
Nikki Costello ***Crazy Cajun Book Addicts Blog***
I received an complimentary copy of this book through Crazy Cajun Book Addict for an honest review.

I've been patiently awaiting this book so when it appeared on my kindle to say I was excited was an understatement and I have to say Kimberly Knight didn't disappoint. We pick back up with Easton and Brooke right where we left them in the previous book.

Brooke has undergone radiation for her tumour and is looking forward to planning her wedding and starting her life over with Easton and his daughter
Jenny Rapp
Dec 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My Love, My One, My Only

A 10 star, MUST READ!!!!!!

This is a continuation of Brooke and Easton's story from Tattooed Dots, which must be read before this book. Their story is beautiful, heart-warming, and shows their true love towards each other.

Knowing that this book is based on a true story and that the author is the one it's based on, just makes me respect and admire Ms. Knight that much more. It is truly inspiring to know that even with everything life was throwing at her, she still had the t
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Bargain Basement: (3) ebooks of NEVER STOP 1 2 Dec 12, 2016 03:09PM
  • Adam (Devils Bend, #4)
  • Unwritten (Woodlands, #5)
  • Captivate Me (Ravage MC, #5)
  • The Boss (Untamed Hearts, #5)
  • Untitled (The OGs, #2)
  • Untitled (Sinners on Tour Encores, #4)
  • Luck and Faith (Luck, #2)
  • Hurt (Taint, #3)
  • Crushed (Slammed, #2)
  • Forever Ours (Tangled Hearts Trilogy, #3)
  • Every Changing Way (Sloan Brothers, #4)
  • Untitled (Everything, #2)
  • Covered (Trent Brothers, #3)
  • Justify My Love (Shaken Dirty, #4)
  • Never Let Me Go (Breathe into Me, #3)
Kimberly Knight is an USA Today Bestselling Author that lives in the mountains near a lake with her loving husband and spoiled cat, Precious. In her spare time, she enjoys watching her favorite reality TV shows, watching the San Francisco Giants win World Series and the San Jose Sharks kick butt.

She's also a two time desmoid tumor/cancer fighter that's made her stronger and an inspiration to her
More about Kimberly Knight

Halo (4 books)
  • Tattooed Dots (Halo, #1)
  • The One (Halo, #2)