Start by marking “Trashy (Take It Off #10)” as Want to Read:
Trashy (Take It Off #10)

Trashy (Take It Off #10)

4.15  ·  Rating details ·  818 Ratings  ·  80 Reviews
**All the books in the Take It Off series can be read as standalones. They can be read in any order**

She's trying to move on, but the past won't let her go.

I fell in love once.

It was a big mistake, but the biggest mistake of all was staying with him.

He pushed me around. He cheated and treated me like trash.

I don't feel sorry for myself, because I let him.

But no more.

I m
Published September 3rd 2014 by Cambria Hebert Books, LLC (first published September 2nd 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Trashy, please sign up.
Sophia I don't think it as I read in the author's note of 'taste' that Cambria was going to be writing more books for this series. Hope this helps!

This was an okay adult contemporary romance novel.

I felt quite sorry for Roxie during this book, she had had to deal with a lot of crap from her ex-boyfriend Craig, and the things he was demanding of her were just wrong.

The storyline in this was okay, but I didn’t love it. The story once again seemed quite formulaic of this series, where the girl has someone who’s trying to kill her and the man steps in and saves the day. The sex scenes were also very reminiscent of the other sex scenes in the
Abbie
Mar 22, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
Roxie was an okay character, and I felt really sorry for her quite a few times throughout this.
Adam was an okay character too, but I didn't love him.

This one wasn't awful, but I didn't enjoy it all that much.

I'm glad I'm finished with the series now.
Rebecca from Cover to Cover Book Blog
Wow this is an amazing book!!! By far one of the best Roxie has been through hell and back. She was never the pretty girl in school and kept her head in the books so she can make a life for herself. She fell in love with Craig at a young age. They moved away together and started a life. He began to change and began to be abusive. She got away but he keeps coming back to torturer her. She started stripping at the Mad Hatter to help pay the bill and save money for college. Her boss Adam is very pr ...more
RJ
2.5 Stars

I honestly wasn't going to read this because I wasn't really interested in Adam and his four ex-wives. But I'm glad that his past marriages weren't the focus of the story and that aspect was drama free. And Adam was a really great guy, though.

One thing I didn't really get was how Roxie had been working for him for years and he even got married a couple more times after meeting her and just now all of a sudden he gets super possessive of her and doesn't want her dancing for other men any
Poly
Mar 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5
Red Cheeks Reads
Sep 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
I love the Take It Off series by Cambria Hebert. Each book is a complete standalone and each one I read I seem to love than the last. Trashy was no different! I loved this unique and sexy story. Trashy revolves around Roxie a stripper who only ever really wanted to get out of her small town, Craig her crazy asshole ex-boyfriend and Adam the sexy alpha owner of the strip club.

“Maybe he’s the one you’ve been waiting for. my heart whispered. I couldn’t have been more wrong.”

Craig isn’t just a je
Kim Walker
Aug 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
It felt like old times going back to the Mad Hatter in Myrtle Beach. I love when stories are interconnected and you feel like you know the area, the surroundings that the characters are in. You definitely have that with this story, its like coming home.

Trashy was a great 5 star read from Cambria Hebert. I really enjoyed the connection and the chemistry between Adam and Roxie.
Roxie is a stripper, who left behind a troubled relationship in search of something more, something that would make her,
Deborah
May 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Abuse is something that no one should live through but needs to be educated on! Cambria Herbert wrote Adam and Roxie's story with passion and fire. Truths and secrets are shared while their friendship turns to romance. Can Adam protect her? Will Roxie ever be able to come out of her nightmare and embrace love? Such a fantastic book.
CC
Feb 02, 2015 rated it liked it
I love this series, but this one was just ok for me.
Michel Reinhard (Smut Book Junkie Reviews)
Blog Banner photo banner2_zps0a9ef8c3.jpg
Cambria Hebert has added another fantastic book to the new adult romantic suspense Take It Off series. Each book in this series can be read as a stand alone book and does not have to be read in order. Each book features a different couple, different circumstances, suspenseful plots, and red hot romance. The Take It Off series is one of my favorite series. I am always one clicking Cambria’s books the moment they go live. Cambria always delivers a fantastic book.

We met the main characters from Tr
Jan 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-reads
Another Terrific Story in the TIO Series!

Roxie and Adam were secondary characters in Tease and now I'm glad to see them get their own book. While fraught with drama and some serious (but necessary) violence, their love story unfolds sweetly. I look forward to the next TIO book!
Kendall {Book Crazy}
Shelves: blog-tours, arc, favorites
I'm always excited to read the next book in this series, but I was just a little bit more excited to read this one! It focused on characters that appeared in the second book in this series, but this book was their story, and I couldn't wait to read it! This book was amazing! It's definitely one of my favourites from the series (Is it even possible to pick favourites from this series?)! I loved everything about it and the plot went at the perfect pace and had me hooked from the first page! The pl ...more
The Truth
Sep 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
Jaymee's Review

***Arc Provided by the author in exchange for an honest review***

4 Stars

Trashy is a novel in the Take It Off series by Cambria Hebert, I haven't read any of the other novels and this one can be read as a stand alone with no confusion! I'm gong to start this review by saying that I really don't understand why this book is titled Trashy, there is nothing trashy about the story or Roxie. I suppose it's because her ex thought of her as trash but really its a great love story. The plot
Ena May - Swoon Worthy Books/Enticing Journey Book Promotions
Another easy and sexy read from Cambria Hebert that gives us a little angst, a lot of sexy, and some darkness. Trashy is part of the Take It Off Series but is a complete stand alone. It’s the story of Roxie finding her way in the world after separating from the toxic relationship she found herself getting into when she was just seventeen years old. Knowing she wanted to get away from the small town in which she grew up she had great goals and dreams to make something of her life. Roxie was never ...more
Rebecca
Aug 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I love Cambria Hebert’s Take It Off series. Each book can be read as a standalone, but there are similar elements involved in many of the books. Readers almost assuredly will be brought into somewhat dangerous circumstances, both physically and emotionally. Some stories focus more on suspense while at the center of others is how the couple works through their issues to find something that works for both of them.

Trashy, book 10 of the series, has a great blend of both the emotional and physical d
Debbie
Aug 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What a great story. I absolutely love the Take It Off series. I always have these on my calendar and purchase them as soon as I see they've been released. They're all stand alone books, but each are wonderful so you should read them all.

Roxie thought when she met Craig in high school, that he would be the love of her life.She was wrong. What started out as a sweet romance, turned mean, bitter, dishonest and abusive. Craig is horrible! He's such an evil a$$ and he's determined that one way or ano
Shay
Aug 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
I just finished Trashy and I liked it. It is apart of the Take If Off Series and this can be read as a stand alone but I would recommend reading the series because they are just awesome. This one is a little different then the ones that I have read grant it I have read the majority of this series but again was a different read. Roxie has had a hard time in her relationship with Craig. Cheater, abusive and a-hole all rolled into one. She has finally left him for good but he won’t get the drift. O ...more
Crystal
Sep 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
**Warning this book contains some physical and domestic abuse**

Roxie was a small town girl who was never noticed. Then she met Craig and her world changed. He noticed her, he was her friend, and he wanted her. When he changed things got out of hand. In a city where she knew no one she turned to a life of stripping and met Harlow.

Harlow was strong, she wanted to make it on her own. She showed Roxie that she had options. One of them was leaving Craig and moving in with her. Now Harlow and Roxie sh
Jessica
Sep 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved it! Cambria never fails to bring fans amazing stories! She is honestly one of my favorite authors of all times. The Take It Off Books are all Stand alones but you should definitely get them all! Everyone one I have read I have loved!

Roxie thought when she met Craig in high school she found her one true love, boy she couldn't have been more wrong, he turned out to be the worst kind of guy she could have fallen in love with, a controlling abusing jerk. Yes he started out sweet and romantic
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 TRASHY STARS!

***I do want to warn readers that sensitive topics are discussed in this book and can be graphic at times so be warned and cautious.***

I really LOVED this book. I have not read ALL of this series as each book is a standalone but this is my favorite so far! This book was a quick read full of drama, angst, steam, and one naughty club owner who could make you pant and swoon at the same time.

This is Roxie and Adam's story. We met both of them in book 2 of this series and we finally ge
Gretchen Anderson
Lets start this review off with some adjectives. Wonderful story, Amazing characters, Fantastically well-written and just WOW!!! It also needs to be said that I read this book in about five hours! Yes! It’s that good!!!

Roxie has really only had one relationship, Craig, when she met him in High School. She loves him, well she did love him but he turned out to be terrible for her. Just awful. They broke up and got back together several times but she’s had it and she won’t go back to him again. He’
Jordan
Aug 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
*ARC provided in exchange for a honest review*

(Spoilers)

~Trashy by Cambria Hebert is a supensful, quick pace read. It's hard to set down once you started. I really like how Cambria twists mystery, danger, and romance through out her books.~

You first met Roxie & Adam in Tease. And you just knew there was so much more to there story, then what you got in Tease. I was really happy to hear that we would be reading about the crazt tension you knew was brewing between Adam and Roxie. Roxie, who is
Izabelle
Aug 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
“There had to be more out there than this.”

We’ve met Roxie and Adam in the second book of the Take It Off series, Tease, where they were side characters. I, personally, was happy to hear they were going to get their own book. You could feel the chemistry between them in Tease, you just knew there was more. Or should be.

Roxie was a small-town girl, where people either stayed because they didn’t want more or left because they did. Roxie fell in the latter category. She wanted more and she got it.
Gloria Herrera for As You Wish Reviews
Get ready to be swept away by this emotional, romantic and thrilling story survival. I was deeply moved by Roxie's attempts to leave behind a past full of hurt and abuse by her now ex boyfriend Craig.

She grows strong in her resolve to leave Craig, save her money by working as a stripper, and eventually escape this life through education and the hope for a brighter future.

Roxie has sworn off men, but the attraction toward her boss at the Mad Hatter strip club is something she has to fight. In the
Cárina Félix
Sep 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
I feel so happy, when I want to read a book so much and he turns out to be SO MUCH better than you're expecting (let's just say that my expections for this book were really high) and as always, Cambria Hebert doesn't disappoint.
I have to be honest, Cambria Hebert is one of my favourites writers (she's so freaking awesome) and the Take It Off series (were this book is the tenth) is awesome. I've read all books and I'm in love.
This book is no difference. I was expecting a book with a LOT of sex, o
Secretly Adorkable Readers
We finally get Adam and Roxie's story from Tease.

Adam was the owner of the Mad Hatter & soon to be Mad Hatter II. He was Roxie's boss meaning he was off limits. What she didn't know was that Adam had plans for her to become more than one of his dancers, he wanted to offer her the world if he could.

"Adam wasn't handsome. He was sexy. He wasn't the kind of guy who took your breath away with his stunning good looks. Adam was the kind of man who took over your thoughts, who owned them."

Roxie m
Jackie's Book Review
Sep 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
You know the saying don't judge a book buy it's name...Trashy exactly falls into that category. Don't judge this book until you read it!

Trashy is book 10 in the Take Off Series by Cambria Herbert, and can be read as a standalone but I have to say that this is an awesome series that Cambria has written and the more you can read the better.

The story revolves around Roxie who is trying to make a life for herself by yes stripping to be able to pay for nursing school. Roxie has a heart and soul that
Ashley Holbert
Apr 15, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: own, 3-stars
Initial Thoughts: Roxie, why didn't you tell Adam what your real eye color was? I mean purple eyes are cool and all, but doesn't he deserve to know what color they really are. (These are weird thoughts, but I have honestly been wondering this throughout the whole book).
Things I liked: Roxie's determination for something better, the way Adam wanted to protect her, and how fast paced this book is. You could definitely read this is in one sitting if you want to. Roxie realizes that her past is toxi
Heather andrews
Aug 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Finally it is Adam and Roxie's turn for a book and I have been waiting for what seems like AGES! Adam he is a big ole' flirt when it comes to Roxie, "his eyes dropped down to my mouth, igniting a slow burn in my center. "Maybe I'm just tired of you dancing for other men," he rumbled." He learns to hide his body's reactions to not scare his girl, "my d*** was so hard I thought the zipper on my pants might burst, and I was momentarily thankful her legs were around my waist because if she felt how ...more
Sassy Southern
Sep 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Do not let the title of this book fool you, it is not trashy at all. I completely loved this

book.

I wasn’t sure what to expect with this story, but I was completely consumed with the

story line.

Roxie is a stripper just trying to save money to go to nursing school. She is trying to

build a new life for herself after leaving her abusive ex-boyfriend.

Adam owns the strip club where Roxie works. He can’t seem to make a relationship

last and has gone through 4 marriages to prove it.

Admiring Roxie from
  • Dating Delaney
  • Unspoken Endings (Unspoken, #3)
  • Exotic Desires Vol. 2 (Exotic Desires, #2)
  • Pan's Salvation (Dueling Devils, #5)
  • Downward Spiral
  • Ultimate Deception (Harden, #2)
  • Southern Roots (Southern Roots #1)
  • Hunger (The Seductors Series, #2)
  • Keep It Safe (KIS #2)
  • Twinsequences Ivy (Twisted Twin #2)
  • Loverboy
  • Sunset Vibrations
  • A Fighting Chance (Running Into Love, #4)
  • Liv's Existence
  • Paradise Forbidden
  • Salvage Her Heart
  • Don't Close Your Eyes (Don't Close Your Eyes, #1)
  • Mad Love 2 (A Mad Love Story, #2)

Cambria Hebert is a latte sipping author of the Heven & Hell series, the Death Escorts series, and the Take It Off series. She loves a caramel latte, hates math and is afraid of chickens (yes, chickens). She went to college for a bachelor’s degree, couldn’t pick a major and ended up with a degree in cosmetology. So rest assured her characters will always have good hair. She currently lives in
More about Cambria Hebert

Take It Off (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Torch (Take It Off, #1)
  • Tease (Take It Off, #2)
  • Tempt (Take It Off, #3)
  • Text (Take It Off, #4)
  • Tipsy (Take It Off, #5)
  • Tricks (Take It Off, #6)
  • Tattoo (Take It Off, #7)
  • Tryst (Take It Off, #8)
  • Taste (Take It Off, #9)
  • Taxi (Take It Off #11)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Pleasures (Pleasures, #2)
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Scandalous Liaisons
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Story of O
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Unleashed (Ross Siblings #1)
    $3.99 $0.00
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Some Kind of Hero (Troubleshooters, #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Rock Me (Ross Siblings Book 2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be