Start by marking “Dragon Eye” as Want to Read:
Dragon Eye

Dragon Eye

Everyone wants a dragon until they have to feed one.

Rory’s personal guard knows the little dragon is bursting with magic which could revitalize all the farmer’s fields, and still rid an old man of his aches and pains. Too young to defend herself she’s forced to run when the king discovers she could also be his source to eternal youth.
Published September 1st 2014 by Roane Publishing (first published August 31st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Dragon Eye, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dragon Eye

Veronica ⭐️
Feb 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: rp, 2015, fantasy, short-story
A very cute short story about a young dragon named Rory, her keeper and an Evil King. The keepers love for the little dragon was so great he would even give his own life to save her.

I love Dragon stories and this one was very sweet. The keeper was loyal and brave. The King was Evil. I would have happily read this story to my dragon loving boys as a bedtime story.
Ruth B
Jul 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015, fantasy, short-story
Dragon Eye is a short fantasy that sums up all the elements that any good fantasy should have. The writing is excellent, the scenarios are well described and the creatures are really easy to imagine thanks to the author's words.

Despite being short and fast to read (it only took me around 20 minutes to read it) the story is very solid, the plot is understandable and the characters are really good.

If you want to read a quick fantasy you should read this one!
Marjolein
Read all my reviews on http://urlphantomhive.booklikes.com

This was a very short story about a young dragon, bursting with energy and a king who wants to keep her in order to life forever.

Despite it's shortness, it's only 12 pages really, it was enjoyable, but unfortunately way to short to build any kind of feelings for the characters. Considering the length it was quite good though and I would have loved to read a longer version of the story!

I'm ashamed to admit I don't remember how I came by
Roane Publishing
Apr 25, 2017
Echo Shea
Sep 27, 2014
Belford Martin
rated it it was ok
Jan 25, 2018
Anna Simpson
Apr 10, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  (Review from the author)
Sheryl Winters
Jul 06, 2017
linda mendoza
is currently reading it
Jul 17, 2017
Anna Simpson lives near the Canadian-US border with her family. Even though she's lived in several places in British Columbia, her free spirit wasn't able to settle down until she moved back to her hometown.

She is easy to find though, if you know the magic word -- emaginette. Do an internet search using it and you'll see what I mean. :-)