Start by marking “Between Tristan and Hannah (The Four Seasons, #2)” as Want to Read:
Between Tristan and Hannah (The Four Seasons, #2)

Between Tristan and Hannah (The Four Seasons #2)

Hannah’s unconditional love helps Fall talk about his painful past in an attempt to move forward. Old wounds are healing, but new uncertainty is looming for Hannah. Tristan told Summer a secret that he's never told anyone and he knows she is struggling with believing him.
The story continues for Fall, Hannah, Summer and Tristan as they start new journeys of trust and relat
ebook
Published January 5th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Between Tristan and Hannah, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Between Tristan and Hannah

Blondies Little Book Life
Sep 05, 2014 Blondies Little Book Life rated it it was amazing
*This review may contain spoilers*

I was given an ARC for an honest review.

Tristan
Every night I slept, I dream't of her--my dark haired, green-eyed Butterfly, full of curves and soft, tanned skin. My Butterfly.

Hannah
I loved what this man did to me and the way he made me feel so beautiful and special. I swear, I fell more and more in love with him every day.

I loved everything about this book. I honestly couldn't wait to get my hands on it. This is the second book in the Four Seasons Series. Book
Spunky N Sassy
SNS Rating: 4.75

~~~~~~~~~~Dee's ★★★★★ Review~~~~~~~~~~

The love adventures for Tristan & Summer, Fall & Hannah are completed in this book. Many trials and tribulations, many hopes and dreams and many success and failures frustrate the lovers but do not defeat them. At one point they learned a very important fact of life: Heaven can become Hell in just a matter of minutes. So appreciate the moment. Great story-line and development of character. I was given an ARC in exchange for an honest
Christy McCurry
Jul 30, 2015 Christy McCurry rated it it was amazing
I loved it. This is a very sweet, and easy read.
Jillian (the mother) she was my favorite .. I loved her.
If your looking for an smooth flowing easy fun read. I recommend this series ..

Christy
Radical Reads Book Blog
Christy McCurry
Loved it..

I loved it. This is a very sweet, and easy read.
Jillian (the mother) she was my favorite .. I loved her.
If your looking for an smooth flowing easy fun read. I recommend this series ..

Christy
Radical Reads Book Blog
Alora Kate
Sep 03, 2014 Alora Kate rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I'm so excited for everyone to read it!
Shani
This book is the second in the series, “Four Seasons” trilogy. This one takes up where the last one left off effortlessly. I so appreciated the fact that it’s from Tristan and Hannah’s point of view. Because it’s easy to forget in some cases what it’s really like for the other characters. I know that may or may not make sense. Let me see if I can correct myself a bit. When a story is told in alternate POV (Points of view) it can be really helpful. As Alora has done within this series, each chapt ...more
Liana Smith Bautista | Will Read for Feels
** Review originally published on WillReadForFeels.com
*** I received this book for free from the author in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.

I read the first novella in the series, From Summer and Fall, which is currently available for free from Amazon, as well as Between Tristan and Hannah in a single sitting. I’ll admit I’m a bit of a sucker for the two romantic tropes in these two books (which are sequential and should be re
Cassie
Dec 31, 2014 Cassie rated it it was amazing
Between Tristan  and  Hannah  picks up a week after from where From fall and Summer ended.

We get both Hannah and Tristan's POV.

Both couples are trying to figure out their new relationship.

Hannah is still trying to figure out this "relationship" with Fall. Fall is still having issues with his past and he can't move forward without closing that past chapter. Hannah will help him. Will Fall be able to be his old self again? Can Hannah show him what it is to love and be loved, without the fear of b
Becky
Dec 24, 2014 Becky rated it it was amazing
Nov 22, 2014 Laura rated it it was amazing
Between Tristan and Hannah
By: Alora Kate

This book is a continuation of her first book From Summer and Fall, I fell in love with not just Summer and Tristan or Fall and Hannah but all of Summer and Fall's family.
In the last book we were left on a cliffhanger and I waited impatiently to find out what would happen with these characters who had stolen my heart.
This story was such an amazingly beautiful and emotional ride! In this book the characters have more depth Author Alora Kate built up a sol
Undeniably Addicted to Books
Jan 12, 2015 Undeniably Addicted to Books rated it really liked it
RATING: 4 STARS

From friends to lovers, is not an easy transition. In this portion of the Seasons series, we follow Tristan and Hannah's POVs in their burgeoning relationships with Summer and Fall.

Tristan is going through deciding if he wants Summer to learn more about his past, and decides that it is a must. Hannah feels that Fall needs to face some of his past to be able to go back to carefree and loving, like he was in his younger teen years. All of this ends up bringing them back to Candy Roc
Elusively Ella
Nov 30, 2014 Elusively Ella rated it really liked it
***I received this ARC in return for an honest review***

Growing up isn't easy and it's it definitely not glamorous. 'Between Tristan and Hannah' is a New Adult story that identifies with several of the issues we face as we start new relationships and figure out just who we are and who we want to become.

The relationships between Fall and Hannah and Tristan and Summer are new and cover uncharted territories not only for the couples, but for the individual characters as well. Alora Kate does a nic
Shelbi
Dec 30, 2014 Shelbi rated it it was amazing
Complete book hangover has commenced. When Alora Kate contacted me to read "Between Tristan and Hannah" I was basically already salivated because I was still thinking about book one "From Summer to Fall".

This book will give you a solid emotional read by switching between two POV's. I devoured this book within 4 hours, its definitely an all nighter kind of book. I couldn't put it down!

Now it does seem that their relationships progress quickly, but for Summer and Hanna they have been in love with
Dana Busenbark
Jul 31, 2015 Dana Busenbark rated it it was amazing
The love story continues for the two pairs in this book. There is triumph, love, heartache, forgiveness, tragedy and excitement in this book. We get more background into the two people that make Summer and Fall's lives complete. We get a chance to see about their home lives, their pasts and what makes them who they are. We see their jealousies, insecurities and their joys and love. The end of the book is one of the best parts of the whole ordeal for the two couples. I cannot wait to read about t ...more
Heather Schrader
Apr 20, 2015 Heather Schrader rated it it was amazing
I was gifted a copy in exchange for an honest review.
This book picks right up from where we were left hanging at book one. This time its told in Hannah and Tristans POV. This book further explore the budding relationships between Fall and Hannah and Summer and Tristan. Tristan is so swoonworthy defitnely makes a wonderful book boyfriend. To me it was a little shock after the little bombshell he dropped on Summer when it came to their first time. We dont see that too often in romance novels. Fal
wendy Shelton
Jul 16, 2015 wendy Shelton rated it it was amazing
* * ARC given on behalf of obsessed by books for an honest review* *
This is book two in the story of Summer and Tristan and Fall and Hannah, this one is more of Tristan and Hannah povs. In this book each couple takes thier relationship to the next level. Hannah and Fall battle demons of Falls past that he hadn't been able to forgive. Tristan and Summer build their trust and experience firsts with each other. I truly enjoyed this book seeing the couples grow as well as seeing them grow individua
Candice Clifford
Dec 24, 2014 Candice Clifford rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed reading this book.
This a continuation from book 1. Tristan has finally started to see Summer as more than his best friends sister. When he finally gets the courage to kiss her, he realizes that his life from then on out has changed. Fall and Hannah have finally confessed their feelings to each other. So at the beginning of the book, both couples are in the first stage of making the change from friends to boyfriend & girlfriend. Book one was From Summer and Fall's POV. Now this sto
Paige Smith
Dec 26, 2014 Paige Smith rated it it was amazing
After reading From Summer and Fall, I was excited not to have to wait too long to read Between Tristan and Hannah. Alora Kate has quickly become a favorite author of mine with her realistic storylines and dynamic character development.

This second installment is a great continuation to the first book. Watching Fall and Hannah grow as a couple as well as Tristan and Summer is an emotional, heartwarming ride.

I cannot wait to read the next book in this series. As with the first book, job well done,
Kim Sutton
Apr 15, 2015 Kim Sutton rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the Four Seasons series. If you haven't read From Summer and Fall, go do so now! Between Tristan and Hannah follows the developing relationships between Hannah and Fall, and Summer and Tristan.

Both couples get together in the first book, but they still have issues that need working out! I laughed, cried and 'awed'! This is a must read after book one! You won't be disappointed, there's some surprises in store for our favourite couples also! Read to find out!!

I am lovin
Marnie Warren
Jan 02, 2015 Marnie Warren rated it really liked it
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review

I honestly couldn't wait to read this book. After reading From Summer to Fall, I had to know what was next.
Tristan and Hannah's stories give us a view of the other side of the relationships we were introduced to in the first book. Complex relationships that show us that love isn't always hearts and flowers. Sometimes you have to fight for what you want. I can't wait to see what Alora Kate comes up with next!
Mary
Jan 07, 2015 Mary rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-i-ve-read
I am going to just say, book 2 has also packed a punch in a quick read. Alora has kept these books short and sweet and leaving you wanting the next, you want to know what is going on with each one of them. I really hate to do spoilers and if I speak to much I will. Read Alora's books in order so that you know what is going on in the next. Each one is filled with steamy scenes, love, and drama. Going to the next
Maeschelle
Oct 10, 2015 Maeschelle rated it really liked it
This is the second book in the series and unlike the first book the one is mainly from the point of view from the best friends. You must read the first book to understand this book. This book is similar to the first with its sweet sexy vulgar storyline. The story is still pretty predictable but it is still a nice read.
Diane
Jan 06, 2015 Diane rated it liked it
I liked the intent of this series and the characters were good. It's pretty obvious this was written at the beginning of this authors career and that it's not professionally edited. I still enjoyed this book and book 1 enough to finish out the series when it's done and to also buy future books from this author.
Daria
Jun 09, 2015 Daria rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nice quick Second read

This was a great follow-up on Fall, Summer, Hannah and Tristan. Did get worried there for a bit. Cannot wait to find out more about Winter and what is going on with her.
Patricia Blevins
Apr 17, 2015 Patricia Blevins rated it it was amazing
ARC FOR AN HONEST REVIEW

well I loved this story of the foursome. It had a lot of ups and downs but nothing they they can't get around. You will read some happy and some sad moments but will it all work out in the end how they think or will life give them a few different turns in the road.
Amanda Johnson
Apr 22, 2015 Amanda Johnson rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book! :)
Michelle Ferrari-Johnson
Nov 14, 2015 Michelle Ferrari-Johnson rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this series! We learn more intimate details of the characters. It is heart wrenching and full of life. Alora Kate has captured my attention and she will grab your too! Between Tristan and Hannah (Book 2) is filled with " real life" events. Consequences and actions. I can not wait to read Book 3!
Shelly Wygant
Jan 23, 2016 Shelly Wygant rated it really liked it
A great quick read of two young couples who navigate the relationship of young love. A story about soul mates, family. and future. Great characters that will make you feel invested into the story.
Amy
Amy rated it it was amazing
Sep 25, 2014
DaeSha Staricha
DaeSha Staricha rated it it was amazing
May 07, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »
8196089
"I hear voices in my head and I love that its totally okay." - Alora Kate

Alora Kate – Pen Name

There are many reasons why she chooses to use a Pen Name. She battled with the idea but in the end, it’s a dedication. Alora Kate is a dedication to someone special who left this world way too soon.

She doesn’t write to get rich, or famous. She does it because she loves it. If only ten people bought her
More about Alora Kate...

The Four Seasons (5 books)
  • From Summer and Fall (The Four Seasons, #1)
  • A Chance with Spring (The Four Seasons, #3)
  • A Wedding and a Proposal (The Four Seasons, #3.5)
  • Chasing Winter (The Four Seasons, #4)