Start by marking “Sucked Into Love (Bachelorette Party, #1)” as Want to Read:
Sucked Into Love (Bachelorette Party, #1)

Sucked Into Love

(Bachelorette Party #1)

No woman ever expects to meet the man of her dreams at her bachelorette party...

It's just Jocelyn's luck that she meets her match at the fake bachelorette party her best friend throws for her. She knows better than to get pulled into any of Cee-Cee's antics. It must have been sheer exhaustion that made her agree to help her best friend out with a work project - one that en
Published September 22nd 2014

To ask other readers questions about Sucked Into Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sucked Into Love

♡Tonya♡
Sep 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Free right now on Amazon (3/15/18)
Coco.V
Apr 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
💝 FREE on Amazon today (11/22/2017)! 💝
Barbara➰
Feb 17, 2016 rated it liked it
It was okay. I enjoyed it but probably not a favorite. The worst part for me was I felt the last 80% was rushed. You get an (view spoiler) to speed the relationship a long and then things moved at warped speed. BAM! You're done. I would definitely be interested in the next one though.
Emily
Jocelyn has not always had support but when her best friend Cee-Cee calls she is always there for her. She had not expected that her newest favor would be to be a fake bachelorette for research.

Andrew will admit that the thrill of the chase has gone wayward. Successful retired hockey player and owner to several entertainment venues, Andrew can have anyone he wants but it is getting redundant. When he sees Jocelyn he knows she is different and he wants her but when he sees that she is wearing "su
Deserie williams
Aug 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
Sweet read. I loved Andrew he was perfect:D Josie was a good h too.Secondary characters were great as well.

Safe with one tiny exception. after the hero meets h and thinks she's engaged they don't meet again for a month and once during that time he trys to go on a date but he wasn't feeling it sent her home in a cab(from the restaurant).It really wasn't a big deal and didn't bother me at all.
Gi's Spot Reviews
Feb 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
4.25 Stars
Review to come...
Michelle
Sep 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
ARC provided by author in exchange of honest review

☆☆☆☆☆ 4.5 Sucked into Love Stars ☆☆☆☆☆

SuckedIntoLove_1

I swear Rochelle Paige has thing for alpha males because she hit the ballpark with Sucked into Love. This book was oozing with alpha male sexiness. All I got to say , the only name you will utter is ANDREW!!!!!! How could you put this book down when you got a hot ex-hockey player turned savvy business man who has a penchant for dirty talking? Right!! I practically devoured this book in one sitting. It was
Jami
What happens when you find your soulmate at her own bachelorette party? For Andrew, that is exactly what happens. Owning his own club and enjoying life, he feels as though something is missing. When he walks into his club, he immediately spots her and knows what's missing. But then she turns around and his pull towards her doesn't make sense because she is already someone elses since she is having her bachelorette party.
Jocelyn just moved back to town and that night she lets her best friend com
Kiki
Reformed manwhore is not my idea of romance hero anymore!
Sania
Standalone/Cliffhanger: Standalone
Ages of H and h: Mention of an age difference but I can't remember how much.
Multi-Luv'n/Ménages: (view spoiler)
Was There Descriptive Sex: (view spoiler)
Descriptive Sex &/Or Drama Between H/h With OW/OM: (view spoiler)
>>If So, Before or After H/h Hookup: (view spoiler)
Contains Cheating: (view spoiler)
Amount of Sex In The Book: (view spoiler)
Cyndi
May 03, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: safe
This was a good, safe read. The H was very loyal and sweet to the h. It was insta love which didn't bother me at all. I just didn't like accident toward the end that pushed up the level of the relationship. I don't like when an accident or attack is used to take a relationship to the next level. Too predictable!
Kate's Corner
I only read this for my 50 State Challenge otherwise meh. Sorry.
Stories in Review
Another great read. Perfectly safe. Loved the H/h together.
Jenn Green
Oct 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
★✩★✩ 4- Sweet, Sassy, & Sexy -Stars
~this review may contain minor spoilers~

I'd never bothered to build a relationship of any kind with any of the women I'd slept with. And although I'd grown tired of the game, I never wanted any of them enough to make a change in my way of life.
Until the moment I laid eyes on her and felt the pull of our chemistry from across my crowded club. At her own goddamn bachelorette party. Of all the rotten luck.

Jocelyn knew better than to get involved in one of her
Chu
Oct 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Review Originally Posted at: Book Freak

PURCHASE IT ►►► AMAZON

Rating: 4.5 Stars

I loved Rochelle Paige since the time I have read the first book in the Blythe College Series. It is one of my favorite series to date, it goes better and sexier every time she published an addition to it. This time, it’s a new series!

Jocelyn lost it all when her mother died. Her father didn’t want her, she was shipped off to a boarding school. She was injured and can’t do the only thing that she loved most – which is
Danielle ⚾️ (Danielle's Escape)
Love Andrew! He had me at Baseball!!

Visit my blog page for full review..
Love Danielle's Escape: Sucked Into Love by Rochelle Paige**Blog Tour and ... http://lovedaniellesescape.blogspot.c...
Dena
Oct 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
4.5 charming stars!!! ❤ ...more
Eloise
I read this under duress; don't judge me.

My punishment was that this was horrible. If eye rolling was an Olympic sport, I would have won gold, silver and bronze with this one. FFS, fifty shades of grey is not the new benchmark in romance.

Our hero was so arrogant he completely missed being charming. Our leading lady was as compliant as tinfoil. It was irritating.

The things I do to make my reading challenge quota!
Akina
Jan 01, 2018 rated it liked it
It was ok but no page-turner. The relationship was rushed then turned mundane. Some minor kink and phone sex (if you like those things, 🙄) but mostly boring. No angst. Just a beginning, middle, then end. I didn’t love it or hate it.
Bookworm Betties
Oct 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
★✩★✩ 4- Sweet, Sassy, & Sexy -Stars
~this review may contain minor spoilers~

Jocelyn knew better than to get involved in one of her
Sarah-Jane
Oct 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
Sucked Into Love gets a 4 star rating from me. I really liked this story. A good love story with a uber alpha male...

Having never read any of Rochelle Paige's work I wasn't entirely sure what to expect but I was pleasantly surprised. Josie hasnt had it easy in life, after her mum died in a car accident when Josie was younger Josie's father virtually disowns her. Sending her off to boarding school and completely removing himself from her life. Josie hasn't had the upbringing most teenagers have,
Elle Christensen
Sep 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: re-read
If you love a bossy, dominate, alpha male… This book will have you reaching for the ice to put out your fire! F
Andrew is a bit of a contradiction actually. From the first pages of his POV, he thumbs his nose at relationships, dismissing them as a hassle. Then one look at a caramel haired beauty and his ideas quickly begin to dissipate. Andrew’s luck is not with him however, because the beauty is celebrating her bachelorette party. However, as hard as he might try, he cannot shake her from his mi
Karyn
Oct 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
***I received a free copy of this book in return for an honest review***

I HAD to read this book when I saw the summary. For my bachelorette party, my girls made me a suck a buck shirt so I really wanted to read this to see how this turned out (for me, my to-be hubby suggested we could try that when we had to start paying bills. HA!) ☺
Sucked into Love is the first book in the series but it was wrapped up nicely in the end. This can definitely be read as a standalone as there is no major cliffhang
Rochelle
Apr 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Loved this book. Very entertaining and very sweet!
Bianca
Oct 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

4.5 STARS!

Holy alpha hotness! Sucked Into Love was such a fun, well written, sweet and sexy read. I read it in one sitting as I found it difficult to put down.

“I hope to hell you live up to the promise of you.”

After years of being away from home, Jocelyn returns to her hometown as a physical therapist and lands her dream job. She is still hurt from her past, but is determined to move on now that she is back to the place she was sent away from s
Rebecca
Sep 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
After all of the dark reads I’ve been reading lately, it felt good to dive into a book where there were minimal complications and the hero and heroine’s relationship was not dramatic or riddled in miscommunication or angst. Despite the fact that Andrew and Jocelyn fall into the insta-love category, Sucked Into Love demonstrates what happens when someone meets the right person – the person who they’d do anything to have and make theirs.

Andrew is a possessive alpha male who takes care of what’s hi
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

I LOVED this book. I loved the Blythe College series and I was so glad to see it was a getting a spin-off to continue. This book was hot, sweet, sexy, and had one alpha male that could make you swoon while having your panties melting in seconds. This book was so, so good. Read it. Pick up the Blythe series though it is not necessary to read before this book.

This is Josie and Andrew's story. When they meet, neither knows that their lives will never be the same. Their road to happiness wil
Kat DM
Oct 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
✩★✩★✩ 5 out of 5 HOT ALPHA-MALE STARS✩★✩★✩
*ARC given by the author in exchange for an honest review*

JOSIE lost her mother at a young age. And was shipped off to boarding school while her father struggles with the lost of her mother. She hated her dad for shipping her off. She wanted her friends and family to help her deal with losing her mother. She is a spitting image of her mother and she feels that she's being punished for it by her father.

Andrew who owns quite a few bars is very successful
Carrie
Sep 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Remember when TV shows would do spin offs that worked? Like when Melrose Place spun off from 90210, or Daria from Beavis and Butthead? They took characters from one series - sometimes just a guest spot character, and created a successful, beloved show from that character.

This is what happened with Sucked Into Love. Josie isn't in Outside of the Box (Blythe College #3) very much, but she does have a rather big role! I wanted to learn more about her, and then found out she was getting her own book
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Oct 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. I loved the Blythe College series by Rochelle Paige and excepted to like Sucked Into Love. I was not disappointed, Sucked Into Love was another great story by Rochelle.

I feel immediately in love with Jocelyn. She is a down to earth girl who has not had the greatest up bringing. Her mother passed away when she was younger and her father has checked out. Her best friend Cee Cee is a crazy fun girl. Jocelyn and Cee Cee have a great best friend relationship. To help Cee Cee out Jo
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Just Fall (The Fall, #1)
  • Charity's Warrior (Charity, #1)
  • Make Mine a Cowboy (Cowboy Dreamin', #1)
  • Intrigued & Enchanted (Enchanted, #1)
  • Take A Chance (Running Into Love, #1)
  • Fourth Down (First and Last, #3)
  • Dark Without You
  • Riley's Journey (Riley's Journey #1)
  • La Cosa Nostra, This Thing of Ours
  • See Jayne Play  (The Jayne Series, #1)
  • Megan's Men
  • Night Raven
  • Wildcard: Volume One (Wildcard, #1)
  • Restricted - Volume One (Restricted, #1)
  • Lawless (Untamed, #2)
  • Finding Love's Wings (Love's Wings, #1)
  • Coming Home to You (Rockport Beach series #1)
  • Cage (Dark World, #1)
I absolutely adore reading - always have and always will. My friends growing up used to tease me when I would trail after them, trying to read and walk at the same time. If I have downtime, odds are you will find me reading or writing.

I am the mother of two wonderful sons who have inspired me to chase my dream of being an author. I want them to learn from me that you can live your dream as long as

Bachelorette Party (3 books)
  • Checked Into Love (Bachelorette Party, #2)
  • Married Into Love (Bachelorette Party, #3)
“Since the first time I saw her, my cock insisted that it had to be her and my brain refused to admit that anyone else could compare. Thank fuck that my wait was finally over.” 2 likes