Start by marking “Inbound Marketing, Revised and Updated: Attract, Engage, and Delight Customers Online” as Want to Read:

Attract, engage, and delight customers online

Inbound Marketing, Revised and Updated: Attract, Engage, and Delight Customers Online is a comprehensive guide to increasing online visibility and engagement. Written by top marketing and startup bloggers, the book contains the latest information about customer behavior and preferred digital experiences. From the latest insigh
Published August 6th 2014 by Wiley (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Inbound Marketing, Revised and Updated, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Inbound Marketing, Revised and Updated

Donna
Jan 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
Pretty good read for someone who is just getting started in inbound marketing.

I do wish the book went a bit deeper and focused more on how to do things and not just what things to do. More advice on tools would have been welcome.

Also, there was no mention of ecommerce. I was really interested in knowing the ins and outs of creating landing pages for a product, not just landing pages for obtaining leads.
Erica Metcalf
Jun 15, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: business
Whether you are just getting started with Inbound Marketing, or consider yourself more seasoned, this book is a must-read!

There is an incredible amount of information in this book! It starts with the basics (like what Inbound Marketing is and how to get found by prospects) and then moves into deeper concepts (like converting customers and making better marketing decisions).

All of the content is written in an upbeat and fun tone that is easy to read. All of the information is also organized int
Juan Sanoja
Nov 23, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Dicen que al estudiar un tema debemos ir a la fuente.

No cabe dudas, en ese sentido, de que Dharmesh Shah y Brian Halligan fueron de los primeros en beber el agua del ‘nuevo marketing’. Formaron parte de la primera camada que entendió que el juego no se basaba en interrumpir, sino en atraer.

Por tal razón, este libro resulta un must para todo aquel que desee iniciarse en el mundo Inbound.

Lo tiene todo: data, casos de estudio, ejemplos, analogías, definiciones y pare usted de contar.

Quizás, el
Toàn Khôi
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Thế giới đang bước vào kỷ nguyên của các cuộc chuyển dịch, từ khoa học, công nghệ cho đến lĩnh vực marketing. Theo đó, những cách thức sử dụng các công cụ trực tuyến để tối ưu tiện ích cho người mua đồng thời tiết kiệm chi phí và thời gian cho người bán ngày càng bùng nổ, dẫn đầu là xu hướng inbound marketing.

Từ việc gián đoạn hoạt động của khách hàng để phát đi những thông điệp về sản phẩm - phát tờ rơi nơi ngã tư, chen đoạn quảng cáo vào bộ phim đang chiếu, thực hiện các cuộc gọi mời chào sản
Morgan Ré
This is a good introduction to Inbound Marketing for those who are used to outbound marketing methods. My supervisor let me borrow this book after I took HubSpot's Inbound Marketing Certification so I was already exposed to the information in this book. I wish I had read it before I took the course so instead this was more of a referesher of what I'd already learned. I agree with the other reviewers that this book told you what Inbound Methods are but not necessarily how to develop or use them ( ...more
John Brian Anderson
Mar 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: business, tech
Read this quickly or wait for an update! I started this quite a while ago and just finished it. It is packed with useful information for those that don't spend a lot of time on the internet but I have some concerns. I think this book will go stale pretty quickly, the internet and web technologies continue to advance and already some suggestions and references here are no longer valid. That being said, the authors are still at the forefront of this aspect of marketing and I would expect them to k ...more
Hiep Nguyen
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Trong kỷ nguyên của Digital Marketing thì các nguyên lý Marketing được vận dụng qua nhiều Digital Plaltform & channel. Cuốn sách giới thiệu tổng quan về nguyên tắc căn bản về cơ chế vận hành của Sales & Marketing Funnel để thu hút khách hàng tiềm năng (Lead), và Performance Marketing là 1 phần của Inbound.
Ai cũng nên đọc để hiểu bản chất của Digital Marketing ứng dụng cho business.
Ruben Lozano
Apr 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
At the beginning, I thought this book could be a very general book about their experience. However, I found the best book I have never read about Inbound Marketing. Chapter after chapter I ended up myself writing down a dozen of ideas on post-its and stick them on the book. It's a good book so get ideas and implement them into your project.
Mohamed Hassan
Jun 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the best book about marketing I have ever read. the technical insights and tactics are so helpful the only problem would be the massive change in the internet in the past four years which made it a little outdated, nevertheless, the core principles and ideas are still in use.
Ed Barton
Feb 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good Info

The world is about inbound engagement, and this book covers some of the basics I’m developing an inbound strategy for your business. Focusing on onmichannel engagement, the book will help guide the user to solid digital results. A good read.
Marius Lazarescu
Nov 26, 2018 rated it liked it
Good concept but 60% is outdated

The principles are still valid, however the tools and stats are outdated, this book needs a refreshment as the last edition was out in 2014
Akshai Parthasarathy
Jun 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Packed with information and a lot of practical advice on driving marketing-sourced revenue.
Michelle
Apr 07, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: business
Pretty basic but a great starting point. I was looking for a little more social media oriented help though.
George Davidson
Jun 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
These guys wrote the book on Inbound Marketing. This is the 2nd Edition.
Arvind Shastry
Nov 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
very solid book for folks who want to learn the tenets of inbound marketing. very lucid and self-explanatory. enjoyed it
Lenny D
Useful information from two of the speakers I saw at Inbound 2014. It is an accessible, concise, immediately practical introduction to inbound marketing, which I came to it seeking. It is written for neophytes like myself, but mostly to an audience of people looking to begin implementing inbound strategies for their own small business. Contained very good insight about Google/SEO, blogging, hiring practices, and more. Quick read.
Kellyc15
Sep 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
A lot of good info

it's a short book but has a lot of useful information and good tips. If you have any experience in online marketing, google ads, etc. you will know a lot of the info, but this book gives an added bonus by showing ways to apply your knowledge (and of course refreshing any of that knowledge) to an immediate strategy to begin your inbound marketing plans. I am glad I read it and plan on using its lessons
Jenni
Oct 26, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2014
A great book with a lot of valuable information crammed into just a few chapters! Some of the info is a repeat of the hubspot certification training, but it was well illustrated throughout with wonderful references to pop culture, and it kept my attention. Highly recommended for anyone who would like further information on how inbound marketing functions
Ashley Swapp
This book successfully ties blogs, content marketing, SEO, and social media in to a packed 200 pages. I think it would be great for someone that wants to better understand or improve a blog or content hub for their business. Or even if you have a personal blog and are interested in improving your discoverability.
Amy Graver
Jul 27, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great review of the basics.
Abby Panozzo
Jan 29, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Valuable & actionable information on how to execute an inbound marketing strategy. The short chapters and lots of figures make it a quick and beneficial read.
chandrasekar
Jul 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is great book for marketing and business people , It describes an efficient ways to engage leads and convert them in to customer.
Adam
Sep 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Read if you are starting fresh with inbound. If you've been doing it for a few years, you can skip this book.
Darrin Friskney
Lawrence Elton
Sep 05, 2015

• Invent It, Sell It, Bank It!: Make Your Million-Dollar Idea Into a Reality
  • Audience: Marketing in the Age of Subscribers, Fans and Followers
  • Buyer Personas: How to Gain Insight Into Your Customer's Expectations, Align Your Marketing Strategies, and Win More Business
  • The End of Business as Usual: Rewire the Way You Work to Succeed in the Consumer Revolution
  • The Generosity Network: New Transformational Tools for Successful Fund-Raising
  • Don't Bring It to Work: Breaking the Family Patterns That Limit Success
  • Convert!: Designing Web Sites to Increase Traffic and Conversion
  • Say Everything: How Blogging Began, What It's Becoming, and Why It Matters
  • Multiple Streams of Internet Income: How Ordinary People Make Extraordinary Money Online
  • Rise of the DEO: Leadership by Design
  • 10 Simple Secrets of the World's Greatest Business Communicators
  • Give: The Ultimate Guide To Using Facebook Advertising to Generate More Leads, More Clients, and Massive ROI
  • The Impact Equation: Are You Making Things Happen or Just Making Noise?
  • The Unconventional Guide to Working for Yourself
  • Legal Guide for Starting and Running a Small Business
  • High Flyers: Developing the Next Generation of Leaders
  • Roadtrip Nation: A Guide to Discovering Your Path in Life
  • Trophy Kids Grow Up
“The first method is to think across the traditional boundaries of your marketplace to alternatives, not just competitors.” 1 likes
“Nothing is more powerful than an idea whose time has come. —Victor Hugo” 0 likes