Start by marking “Now You Want Me Now You Don't! Fear of Intimacy: Ten ways to recognize it, and ten ways to manage it in your relationship” as Want to Read:

In Now You Want Me, Now You Don’t, Dr. Jeanette Raymond stands conventional wisdom on its head by showing that men often long for emotional intimacy more than women, and that many women use sex to connect, rather than emotional closeness.
Readers are given a ringside seat in the therapist’s office as Rick and Christy seek couples counseling with Dr. Raymond. After four year
Published June 27th 2014 by Dr. Jeanette Raymond

To ask other readers questions about Now You Want Me Now You Don't! Fear of Intimacy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Now You Want Me Now You Don't! Fear of Intimacy

Mohamed
Sep 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Interesting book

Instead of giving a raw advice. The author gives advice through a real world example of a suffering couple and how they changed through therapy to more mature adults.
J
Feb 17, 2015 rated it liked it
I really liked this book from the very start. Mostly, because it’s different from any other marriage/self-help book I’ve read thus far… in that, the book takes you through an actual case-study of a couple… where each chapter switches focus between the husband and the wife. This book had me captivated and really focused up until the end. Most self-help books get boring, but this one didn’t. Those are the plusses. But I have some minuses too. I was really let down by the end of this book. Most mar ...more
Jeanette Raymond
Sep 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Dr. Michelle Cohen, host of LA talk radio show 'On the Couch with Dr. Michelle' says she couldn't book the book down.

Learn more about the book and read excerpts at Http://nowyouwanmenowyoudont.com

Watch videos and hear audio interviews about the book on the site.
Katarina
Oct 01, 2014 rated it liked it
I thought the book was ok, but it didn't change my life. Had some interesting parts, but I didn't feel like I learned a whole lot or gained any deep insights that would help with a relationship.
Corinne Rodrigues
Mohamed
Jul 10, 2018
Geomar Mora Soler
Jul 24, 2018
Dr. Jeanette Raymond is a psychologist and psychotherapist with a private practice in Los Angeles California. Born in Calcutta, India, she was educated in Great Britain, getting her M.Ed before beginning her career as a child and educational psychologist.

After settling in America Dr. Raymond obtained her Ph.D. in clinical psychology and switched her focus to helping adults establish more secure r