Start by marking “An Inconvenient Desire (Inconvenient #2)” as Want to Read:
An Inconvenient Desire (Inconvenient #2)

An Inconvenient Desire

(Inconvenient #2)

Investment banker Jonathan Davis has spent the last ten months renovating his Italian villa and getting over a nasty divorce from his supermodel wife. As a favor to a friend, he escorts Olivia Chapman to a medieval festival and can’t help but fall for the gorgeous woman. When he discovers she’s a model, however, his innate sense of risk analysis tells him to bail. Then his ...more
Published October 13th 2014 by Crimson Romance

To ask other readers questions about An Inconvenient Desire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about An Inconvenient Desire

Start your review of An Inconvenient Desire (Inconvenient #2)
Angie
Oct 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
It took me a few days to read this book, and I think it was because in the first few pages of the story the characters are already wanting to rip each other's clothes off and that was after one look. I'm all for a little heat, but I prefer a slow build, or I at least don't want it thrown at me at the very beginning. This is totally a personal preference and in no way affects the author's writing. I did enjoy the couple, and the relationship does start to show that it's actually going to be a slo ...more
InD'tale Magazine
3.5/5.0

Jonathan and Olivia are rich, complex, delicious characters - just the kind that readers love to sink their teeth into!

Read full review in the 2015 September issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Nicole Laverdure
Romantic story of two beautiful souls!

I really enjoyed Alexia Adams's first story in her 'Inconvenient' series! Her 2nd book, 'An Inconvenient Desire' tells the sweet story of Olivia and Jonathan, Sophia's two best friends. We meet again her charming characters from 'An Inconvenient Love' Sophia and Luca. I can't wait to read Ms. Adams's next books!

Olivia survived a difficult childhood because of her mother, she is now a model but hides a secret and has trust issues with men. Jonathan has troubl
sjoyce
Jul 26, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ir-romance
A Very Convenient Romance

This was a really, sweet interracial romance. Unlike a lot of erotic interracial romances, the main characters didn't fall into bed within days of meeting. Nor was there a unplanned pregnancy. As a matter of fact there was no sex for over 80% of the book. This was a pleasant surprise and change of pace.

Olivia and Jonathan were well developed characters for a fairly short romance. You got to know Olivia a little better than Jonathan. Her backstory was more developed than
Anabel Hutchings
True to life little twists/ happy every after

This book is a well write story of life sad twists, good story and well put together, Did not want to put it down in till the end
Christie Mack
Oct 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
From start to finish, I thoroughly enjoyed this story and had trouble putting it down but I had to go back to work and then I couldn't wait to pick it up again.
HI5O
Jan 09, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very good

Heartwarming, lovely adventure of life and love. Two of the best drawn characters I've read about in a romance novel.
Peni
Jan 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: 14+
Shelves: anthology-story
I liked the story, especially after reading An Inconvenient Love.
Donna Bloom)
Oct 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: canadian
The quick pace and witty one-liners make this story a great rainy day read.
Somia
Apr 17, 2020 marked it as never-reading-andor-finishing  ·  review of another edition
DNF 47%

The book didn't have the sizzle and spark I was hoping for. The main characters didn't leap of the page even a smidge, this would have been ok if it had turned into a fluffy and easy read, but I just couldn't get into it, and with so many fab books out there thought it was best to return this.

Acquired via KU.
Christine Harmer
Lovely enjoyable story

This is only the second book of Alexia's that I have read and both have been interesting and enjoyable, with good plots. So, on to my next one of hers......sorry, I can't stop!
Tisha Johnson
Apr 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
HAPPILY EVER AFTER

This is was a progressing love story. The characters let their fears control them instead of talking to one another. In the end they finally realized to have the love you want you have to put in work. :-)
Alexia Adams
Sep 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Well, I wrote it, of course I love it. I especially love Olivia and how strong she is, not willing to give up her dreams yet at the same time she's compassionate and supportive. And Jonathan is well, he's yum. Think of Simon Baker when you read the book. Cheers!
Karan Eleni
Sep 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2014
Review to come!
Crystal
Aug 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
i enjoyed this book it was great
Kacey
Jan 31, 2015
Granmamimi
Jul 10, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• The Brazilian's Forgotten Lover (The Henderson Sisters #3)
  • Chosen by the billionaire
  • Dirty Husband (Dirty Rich #3)
  • Fearless (Fearless, #1)
  • No Ordinary Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #1)
  • Grinder (Seattle Sharks, #1)
  • Enforcer (Seattle Sharks, #2)
  • Winger (Seattle Sharks #3)
  • Rookie (Seattle Sharks #4)
  • 4th & Girl (Mavericks Tackle Love, #4)
  • Logan (Carolina Reapers, #4)
  • Banking the Billionaire (Billionaire Bad Boys, #2)
  • The Billionaire's Voice (The Sinclairs, #4)
  • Secret Heirs: Price Of Success: The Secrets She Carried / The Secret Sinclair / The Change in Di Navarra's Plan (Mills & Boon M&B)
  • A Royal Secret (Bad Boy Princes of Malvidence #1)
  • Come Apart (Come Undone Trilogy #2)
  • The Day I Stopped Falling for Jerks (The Jerk Duet, #1)
  • The Day the Jerk Started Falling (The Jerk Duet, #2)
A former world wanderer, Alexia Adams writes contemporary romance stories that reflect her love of exotic destinations and diverse characters and cultures. She currently lives near Vancouver, Canada with her husband and four children and dreams of a world without housework. As a flight risk mom, romance is her escape and she can often be found with her nose in a book, pretending she’s somewhere el ...more

Inconvenient (2 books)
  • An Inconvenient Love (Inconvenient Series Book 1)