Start by marking “Freeing Lana” as Want to Read:
Freeing Lana

Freeing Lana

3.75  ·  Rating details ·  64 Ratings  ·  16 Reviews
Lana Martin had a simple life, uncomplicated by the things that normally plagued her friends. But then terror struck and she found herself the unwilling plaything of a sexual deviant. Under his control, she is forced to endure things that would have crushed most people, but somehow she managed to stay alive long enough to be rescued and return to a normal life.

Only life wo
Published (first published September 10th 2014)

Erzabet Bishop
Review:

Some books drill down into the deepest parts of us and make us examine how we ourselves would react to situations. This book was one of those. Lana Martin was taken, tortured and survived to live another day. Imagine yourself in her place. You have to survive so you learn to do things that would normally disgust you. But what if in the journey to survive, you found out hard truths about yourself that "normal" society called depraved or maladjusted. What if you began to crave the very thin
Kristina
Sep 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: dark
Reading Freeing Lana is like driving on a cliffside dark and twisted road, with one headlight out, unsure of the destination, just knowing you’re there when you arrive.
After reading Lana’s Awakening (which is included in this book), the story went a direction I never saw coming. I don’t say this as a negative; it’s well written and captures your attention throughout. After finishing, I sat back and tried to assimilate all that happened. My best description of Freeing Lana: Hamartia. With its tra
Pearl Reads
Sep 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wow, I did not see that coming....
Talk about twist and turns....
Awesome Read!!!

Let me start by saying that if you read book one, Lana's Awakening, it is also included in this book (book 2).

At the end of book 1, we are left to wonder why would become of Sergio and Lana, as well as Tink and Lana.
Well we find out soon enough.

After everything that Lana has been through, she is now struggling to understand her feelings. She has wants and needs she wants to fulfill. Though she doesn't understand
Marika
Oct 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wow..what a journey!!! I loved loved loved this story!
Lana is living her life, when suddenly she finds herself in the hands of a crazy man, Daniel..she endures a lot, but what really stick, after being freed by the man we know as Tink,is that she enjoyed some of the things he did..and so her journey of self-discovery begins.
Sergio, Lana's former friend and now boyfriend, does everything he can to make Lana happy, even though he realize there something not right.
Tink is the police officer who fre
Kristin Hoard
Sep 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I want more! This was a wonderfully written follow-up to Lana's Awakening. This book had all the must haves for a great read: drama,sex,angst,and a strong heroine. All of your questions from the first book will be answered,as well as giving you plenty of wtf moments. Several times, I found myself putting the book down because of everything going on, only to pick it right back up because I had to know what was going to happen. Once I finished, I had to just sit and think about everything that I h ...more
Brittany Alexander
Oct 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
This review only covers part three of Freeing Lana, since I had already written reviews for parts one and two. Please read parts one and two before reading this review.
This book was based off of real events, which really lends to the wtf factor. This book is also very dark, and again, based off real events. Someone lived through this. Just think about that.
Lana suffered a horrible tragedy, being kidnapped and sexually assaulted. That experience changed her forever. She turned into a sexual dev
Melissa Cheslog
Sep 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is the full novel of Lana's story. It includes part one which is her kidnapping and then the relationship with Sergio. The book then continues with the relationship of Tink and Lana. This book is very suspenseful and at times violent. It is not for the weak-hearted or someone searching for a happily ever after romance story. Lana's abduction is very dark and twisted. Daniel is definitely a sick and twisted individual. Sergio is trying to figure out who he really is for Lana. He starts off u ...more
Amy
Oct 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: top-picks
IF I COULD GIVE 4 1/2 STARS I WOULD! Freeing Lana comes with a great WARNING!! There is dubious consent, bondage, graphic violence, anal play and disturbing situations which are all secondary to a very well written story! The author Kristin Elyon takes you on a thrilling ride from the abduction in Lana's Awakening (a must read!) through the trials and tribulations of being saved by a hero, by a stalker, a lover or a friend?? We get to delve into the mind of the victim which is not always what it ...more
'Q' aka CoCo
Sep 22, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Whoa Sergio...

Wasn't expecting Sergio to step up to the plate like that but boy does he in all his Alpha glory. I loved the first book (which is included in this one) and the second was awesome as well. Though not as dark as the first, it definitely has its moments and there's a huge plot twist I didn't see coming. I knocked a star off bc there are some confusing moments where another girl is mentioned that seemingly has nothing to do with anything and only manages to confuse the reader. I rerea
Mary
Sep 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Given ARC for my honest opinion.

After reading Lanas Awakening I was very excited to see where Freeing Lana would take me. I was not disappointed!

This is a darker read, but lucky for me I like variety and dark does not scare me away.

The best way I cam describe Freeing Lana is a love storu with twist and turns. It kept me on the edge of my seat and I loved watching Lana grow through the book, and find who she really is and her happiness.

This book will not disappoint.

So if you love a little dar
Bella
Sep 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
What the hell did I just read?!?! Like other reviews, I have no idea where to begin. Daniel was truly a sick a $$hole. Did she not have family? Could she not get therapy afterwards? It seemed she was trying to deal with the after shocks on her own. and poor Sergio, he just wanted to love her but she wasn't the same woman after her abduction. Oh, freakin mind fuck with the officer/Tink and predator/Daniel connection. The level of police corruption in this story was suprising.
Mari
Oct 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
OMG, This book had me all over the place. I felt so bad for Lana. I thought Sergio lost his mind. had no clue the connection between Tink and Daniel. Did not see that coming at all. This was a great read, all the characters were interesting. Lana being kidnapped changed her and Sergio. What happened to her was crazy scary. I'm still just in awe about this book.
Donna
Sep 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!! So many twist and turns! A lot I didn't see coming..whew, some dark kinky things going on here, and Lana is so messed up! I kinda wanted her with Tink, twisted I know, but....
I hope there is more to come THIS WAS FANTASTIC
mms
Sep 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book, sure didnt see the twist coming, i am disappointed about who was left at the end. I was rooting for Tink. Hoping he was somehow part of the whole ~THING~.
Tiffany Silver
Sep 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
Not really sure it was worth $3 but not really crying over it anymore either. Was very interesting. Exciting. Unexpected. Would be interested in more.
Tish Cocktails & Fairytales
Deliciously twisted!! Loved the direction this book took!!
Veronica Buckley
Suann
rated it it was ok
Oct 06, 2014
Kristin Elyon
Sep 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Kim Mote
Nov 05, 2014
Kaela
rated it did not like it
Aug 10, 2015
Lakecia
Oct 17, 2014
Jamie
Oct 05, 2014
Beverly
Oct 16, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
During the day I work as a senior portrait photographer and a graphic designer. At night I am a writer of DARK erotica and BDSM stories that are guaranteed to make your panties wet.

I'm also a college student who loves Starbucks! I live in California with my fiancé and a doxie puppy. In my free time, I watch The Vampire Diaries, The Walking Dead, and True Blood.

I love to hear from readers!