Start by marking “Better When He's Brave (Welcome to the Point, #3)” as Want to Read:
Better When He's Brave (Welcome to the Point, #3)

Better When He's Brave

(Welcome to the Point #3)

In New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Jay Crownover’s third novel in her sexy, thrilling Welcome to the Point series, a woman’s search for repentance leads her to the one man from her past she can’t forget as they join forces to save their city—and the explosive love neither can live without.

Titus King has always seen his world in black and white. There is a f
ebook
Published August 11th 2015

Start your review of Better When He's Brave (Welcome to the Point, #3)
Christy
Apr 11, 2015 rated it liked it
3.5 stars!

photo 21368850-43bd-4a52-ab15-d7514afa650f_zpsi6sjwp0f.jpg

Better When He’s Brave has been a highly anticipated book for me. After keeping up with the Welcome to the Point series, I’ve been anxious to get my hands on Titus’s story.

Titus is a cop. He’s a good man in a place full of bad where doing the right thing is hard. But he manages. He does what he has to do and follows the law. Titus is a man who you can always count on to do whats right. Even if that means arresting his own brother. He’s proven time and time again that his job is so
Jen
*** 3.5 Stars!!!***

This was my least favourite out of the three books in this series...The thing is though, I was very distracted with “real life stuff” going on so that could have some thing to do with it?! I’m still eager to continue on to the next series which will take place in the same town and feature the secondary characters that were in this series!
I have a feeling that the next series is going to be even better than this one!!!
Rachel Reads Ravenously
4 stars!

“I've been fighting every single day of my life. Sometimes I think all I have left is fight.”

photo better when hes brave.png

Finally got around to reading this one! I've been enjoying The Point series and this book didn't disappoint. Titus is a character I've been intrigued about since the first book and I am so glad he got his own story.

Better When He's Brave is about bad girl Reeve and good guy cop Titus. Reeve has made some horrible mistakes that she feels she can never atone for, but she's going to try he
Beverly
Jul 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
Hiding was the for weak…

I am always excited to go back to The Point and was super excited to finally get Titus story. Titus is one of the few good guys left in The Point and remaining good and true is a full time job for him. Never was this job more difficult than when Reeve shows back up in town.

Reeve has left WITSEC and returned to The Point against everyone’s wishes. Her being there is a liability to the case and bad for just about everyone, including Titus.

Despite his better j
♥Rachel♥
Jul 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
4.5 Stars

Since starting this series I’ve been looking forward to Titus’ story. He’s the one man on the right side of the law in The Point, which has made for a tricky relationship with his younger brother Bax. I did sense an intensity in Titus that hinted at him being more than just a rigid cop. He turned out to be a complex man in a constant fight to keep his darker side leashed, one who struggled with balancing the law with real life. Turns out Reeve was just the woman to both unleash and soo
Eda**
Feb 19, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: dnf

DNF @53%...so this is a rating ONLY for the parts I've managed to read:

** 3 STARS **

“I will make THIS worthwhile. I will make THIS enough until we can tackle more. THIS matters, whatever it is, and for now THIS is everything, okay?”

“Okay. THIS with you is more than MORE was with anyone else anyway.”

description

I've been over-excitedly waiting for Titus and Reeve's story since Book#1, because...well...who can resist a sexy romance between a good cop and a corrupted bad girl?

Certainly not this
Carissa
Feb 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-s-2015, edelweiss

This one quote is the essence that symbolizes the true meaning of Welcome to the Point Series. We've seen Dovie and Bax, Race and Brysen battle through the Point, battling known enemies and fighting to survive. Finding love in all of the wrong places, holding on tight and moving forward. Jay Crownover, gives us her new instalment with a twist. This time, we're given Titus's story. The good guy falls for the bad girl.

Told in dual POV's, Titus and Reeve gives us their marvelous story, while t
Dali
Happy belated book birthday!
Amazon US -> http://amzn.to/1DhWb0b

A thrillingly intense, seductively addicting, keep me on the edge of my seat read about a woman looking for atonement, a man determined to save his city and the attraction neither can ignore.
"The cop and the sexy criminal with the heart of gold."

Titus King has dedicated his life to uphold the law, to protect the citizens of the city known as The Point, one of “the most dangerous and corrupt cities in the world.” But with t
Kristin
Oct 06, 2014 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
I don't know who has Jay Crownover chained to her computer popping out books like Pez, but I'd like to thank them!

The 9 likes are for the above comment.

3/9/15 The fuck?! This cover is aaaaaawwwwful! I still want to thank whomever is Miserying JC, but I'd like to pimp slap the person making these covers! The first one was cool, the second one looked like it was some stock photo from the '80s and this one looks like the cover of a bodice ripper! Granted, the guy's built, but ugh!
♡Julalicious Book Paradise♡
Original review on Julalicious Book Paradise

Okay, I think I have found my new favourite book in this series. Titus and Reeve are two very intriguing characters. The chemistry between them was sizzling whenever they were in the same room.

Both of them have issues and you discover more and more in this book. In the first two books, you see Titus as only the good guy; the guy who believes in justice and want to help out everyone. And yes, this Titus is still in this book, but we discover a darker si
Dino-Jess ✮ The Book Eating Dinosaur ✮
I’m upset.

I mean, I knew my good book streak had to come to an end eventually, but I never for one second thought that this would be the book that shattered my dreams.

I went into this hopeful. The first book in this series was a book that renewed my faith in Magic Dick Lit. The second one was a shit show, but I really hoped that this one would bounce back and get back to the level where the first one left off.

And for the first half of this book, it looked promising. The opening chapter was amaz
Valerie
Aug 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015-reads, romance
Yeah. I started reading this one evening and I just never stopped. It kept me turning pages until 4AM. I needed to know every detail so I just kept reading.

Why?

The characters. I adore both main characters, Reeve and Titus. Both of them come from impossible situations and have crazy awful choices to make. They live in a bad place but it's part of them and leaving just isn't a choice. While this story is far from my reality and it's larger than life, it spoke to me. These characters felt real.

And
Amy
May 31, 2015 rated it liked it
The foundation of this story was so enticing. I was desperate to read Titus's story (I love tormented good guys). But I felt like too much was lost on descriptions. At the beginning, I think I read 5 pages of Titus describing what type of man he is...got it. I think 1/2 the book is describing what a shithole the Point is....got it. And then the rest is reading Reeve describe her best intentions and how she admires the kind of man Titus is...got it. I totally dig these characters and the villain ...more
Beth
Titus is the law in a city that has become pretty lawless. He believes in right and wrong even when it meant sending his own brother to jail. When Reeve returns to the Point, the attraction between them can’t be denied but Reeve has been on the wrong side of Titus’s right.

Reeve is a nice person who has made some really bad life choices in her quest for vengeance and now she has to face the consequences. When a bad element makes it self known in the point, Reeve decides she wants to help. Reeve n
Rebecca
Sep 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Titus has pledged his life to protect those who can't protect themselves in the Point, and in doing so, he refuses to blur the lines between right and wrong, justice and revenge, good and evil. But what he learns with the war that's brewing in his domain is that there's always exceptions to the rule and sometimes people have to go into the gray in order to make the changes that need to be made. Sometimes being brave means adapting and unleashing their inner beast in order to get the job done.

In
Elfina Renee
Jun 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Hell yeeeeeeeeah this series is badass, already drooling for the next. Five stars all the way! The storyline was intense, who in their right mind wouldn't love Titus? Badge, uniform, smoking hot bod, jeesh now I'm getting worked up! Enjoy...
Mel Shank
Mar 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015-books
Titus!!! Big Sigh!!! He is one HOT COP!!! NOT I Repeat Not a story you want to miss!!!
Karen Mc
Jul 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Better When He's Brave, Jay Crownover's third book in her thrilling Point series, is mesmerizing with metaphors that make you want to catapult yourself right into this adrenaline rush of a steamy, suspenseful, and scary story, and experience this masterpiece first-hand. The Better When He's Brave book experience is like watching a nail-biter of a thriller-romance movie, sitting on the edge of your seat, waiting for the next chase, death, or jammed-packed action to happen all while enjoying the s ...more
C.K.
Oct 23, 2014 marked it as to-read
I'm glad Titus is getting a story! I was hoping he would get a story when I was reading the first book.
Juanita
Feb 23, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Titus Stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I definitely enjoyed this series
Let's see if the next can be just as good
Ari
Jan 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
*4.5 Stars!*

What a wild ride! I'll admit, it was a rocky start when it came to this series but ultimately I ended up loving it! Jay Crownover has made me fall in love with a whole new, much darker world and had me living for all the characters. The suspense had me on edge because I legit thought some of my faves were gonna die. Crownover was playing games y'all and I was so not prepared for them.

Now I'm ready to get my binge-read on with The Breaking Point series to see if some of my favori
Seffra
5 stars!!!!!
Meet my Titus King:
Meet my Reeve Black:
description
Oh man oh man!!! I stayed up until 5 am this morning to finish this beauty. You heard-well read right, 5 am!!! This book was such a whirlwind. I loved everything about it from the prologue until the very last chapter. The writing was great as well as the characters.
Titus King...I love him. He see the good in the most awful place and he continued to do so! I seriously commend him for his need to help the people in his city.
Reeve!! Oh man...I h
Pamela Lilley
Aug 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Well, non stop action. I was hooked from the beginning. Having waited for what seems like forever for Titus! I was not disappointed. This is a standalone novel, but includes all the characters (and more), from the previous 2 "Welcome to the Point" books. Though it isn't necessary to start at the beginning, it does assist in the understanding of 'The Point' and all that live there. It follows a Detective, Titus King, and the beautiful, Reeve Black, who is in witness protection. The story centres ...more
Deniz
Aug 16, 2015 rated it liked it
2.5 Stars rounded up
I found it really hard to get into this one
Somehow it didn't work for me.. Am not even quite sure why.
It's well written as one would expect- but somehow it felt preachy? Again I can't explain why.
I really struggled through the first half... The second half kept getting better.. And in the end I was much happier with this than halfway through - hence I rounded up
I plan to definitely read Nassirs story and whatever else Crownover writes in the future
Lori
Oct 29, 2014 added it
I'm 59% done with Better When He's Brave: DNF, I'm struggling to finish this one. I'm a big Crownover fan but this one isn't doing it for me. It's super wordy with hardly any dialogue, I'm not connecting with the MC's at all. Too bad, since I enjoyed the first two books in the series. — Aug 11, 2015 08:17PM — update status
Kelly (the book hussy)
It was nice to go back to the Point. I definitely like our hot cop, Titus. It took me awhile to warm up to Reeve. But I think she did a great job of redeeming herself after what happened in book 1.

Nassir's book is up next. But I can't wait to get my hands on Booker's book. I love and adore Karsen. That potential (even if a bit taboo) relationship has SO many possibilities!
Francesca
Jul 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Still rough and badass! I'm waiting for Nassir's story now...
Paula
I knew it. I knew from the start of the series that Titus will be my favorite and the sexy cop didn't disappoint.

"Better When He's Brave" by Jay Crownover is the third book in her "Welcome To The Point" series.
Unlike the first two books, "Better When He's Brave" is about a through and through good guy.
Titus King knows right from wrong like no other and he lives according to it. There are no gray areas, no murky grounds where he is concerned.
Too bad that he's the only one who thinks this way. In
Maryna aka Ryna
Now let me tell you that Jay Crownover did it again! I always love coming back to the point and I was really super excited to finally read Titus’s story! Now I can tell you one thing….. Titus became one of my favorite new characters from the point! I liked Titus the most and I loved reading more of Reeve and I actually never thought that I would like her especially how she treated Dovie in the first book. Now I love suspense books so this one was just so perfect!! Jay just knows how to wow a per ...more
Ali
Nov 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
My initial thought upon finishing Better When He’s Brave – ‘Titus surprised the hell out of me’.

We’ve met Titus in the two previous Welcome to The Point titles, but those glimpses really only led me to believe that he was a hard ass cop, with perhaps a small soft spot for his half brother. Nothing gave away that he could be this giant, domineering, teddy-bear type guy. But that is what he is, regardless of how strange that combination may be.

He’s not always a nice guy. In fact, he is usually n
The Challenge Fac...: Ezi, Paris & Vicci ~ Better When He's Brave 38 21 Feb 23, 2016 11:20AM

• Wild (The Ivy Chronicles, #3)
  • Il mio meraviglioso imprevisto
  • Rock Me Deep
  • Tease (The Ivy Chronicles, #2)
  • Kiss me like you love me: Let the game begin
  • Kiss Me Like You Love Me 2
  • Kiss Me in the Dark Anthology
  • Aries
  • Branded as Trouble (Rough Riders, #6)
  • The Code
  • Stealing Rose (The Fowler Sisters, #2)
  • Imperfetti sconosciuti
  • Break Even
  • Incantevole e proibito
  • Libra
  • His Obsession Next Door (In the Line of Duty, #1)
  • Appuntamento in terrazzo
  • Shoulda Been a Cowboy (Rough Riders, #7)
Jay Crownover is the International and multiple New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the Marked Men Series, The Saints of Denver Series, and The Point and Breaking Point Series. Her books can be found translated in many different languages all around the world. She is a tattooed, crazy haired Colorado native who lives at the base of the Rockies with her awesome dogs. This is where sh ...more

Welcome to the Point (3 books)
  • Better When He's Bad (Welcome to the Point, #1)
  • Better When He's Bold (Welcome to the Point, #2)