Start by marking “Semicolon; Memoir of a Colon Cancer Survivor” as Want to Read:
Semicolon; Memoir of a Colon Cancer Survivor

Semicolon; Memoir of a Colon Cancer Survivor

4.57  ·  Rating details ·  7 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
Semicolon takes a frank but humorous, and often witty, look at the procedures and events surrounding one man's journey through colorectal cancer. Mark takes on the serious, at times frightening, and potentially deadly issues. It will enlighten and entertain you at the same time. A portion of the proceeds from each book sale will be donated to the Colon Cancer Alliance.
Published July 14th 2014 by Gold Rush Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Semicolon; Memoir of a Colon Cancer Survivor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Semicolon; Memoir of a Colon Cancer Survivor

Mark Arsenault
Oct 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Below is a short sample from the original blog upon which this book is based:

Part 1: The Good News Is…
July 26, 2009

For some time I’ve been dealing with a medical issue, which many of you already know. A number of concerned folks have been asking me what the outcome of recent doctor’s visits and tests is. I’ve talked to those closest to me (including family and friends). I’ve decided to put it into writing and let the rest of you in on what’s going on with me.

The short answer: I was recently diag
Nina Norstrom
Sep 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is a non-fiction story; told in first person. And a very great tale at that . . .

What a gratifying story to have read! For once, I’ve finally gotten to hear first hand from a male’s perspective of what it’s like to walk alongside a diseased relationship. And just as one may have thought ‘tis not a pretty picture. As the story unfolds, this author pours it all out to its readers . . . from diagnosis to recovery. The story has plenty of insight about the scope of this deadly relationship; and
Traceylee
Oct 01, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cancer-memoirs
Why

I am a colon cancer survivor and I enjoyed the book. I liked how he had a sense of humor in the book too. I am happy for him to have the cancer in the past and wish the author the best.
Tracie Keillor
Rita Vill
Florence
Chuck Piehl
Oct 15, 2017
Mark is a top selling and award-winning author of a number of books, including Beat the Curve with Brian Tracy and Semicolon; Memoir of a Colon Cancer Survivor. Mark has studied, researched, written and spoken for more than fifteen years in the fields of history, business, corrections and psychology. He’s been quoted in SUCCESS Magazine, USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post and ...more