Start by marking “Co-creating at Its Best: A Conversation Between Master Teachers” as Want to Read:
Co-creating at Its Best: A Conversation Between Master Teachers

Co-creating at Its Best: A Conversation Between Master Teachers

What happens when you bring together one of the most inspirational spiritual teachers of all time and the Master Sages of the Universe? A magical, insightful, invigorating encounter you will never forget!
     In this awe-inspiring book based on a live event in Anaheim, California, Dr. Wayne W. Dyer sits down with Esther Hicks and the wise Collective Consciousness known
Published December 2nd 2014 by Hay House, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Co-creating at Its Best, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Co-creating at Its Best

Start your review of Co-creating at Its Best: A Conversation Between Master Teachers
Neelam
Dec 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
I've delved into the teachings of Abraham for a few years now and am in resonance with so much of it. In fact my night usually ends listening to Abraham. To read Wayne Dyers perspective and understanding was very interesting. There are great teachers among us, guiding us and inspiring us but what I feel is that we all have this divinity within us. We only need to find our access to it. Perhaps that's the teachers role. To open our hearts so that we may receive it. Dyer is an influential teacher ...more
Zoe
Dec 18, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book is basically a documented conversation between Esther Hicks and Wayne Dyer. Wayne is the interviewer, raising all different kinds of questions to Esther, who is speaking as Abraham in this book.

Now it may sound a little cuckoo. Sometimes I get into reading different theories about life. And this book was my initiation into the so called "Abraham" way of thinking. It seems very similar to me to the Secret, or ho'oponopono kind of thing. And in a way I can see the sense in what they are
Robin
Jan 06, 2015 rated it liked it
This book is the transcription of a meeting that took place in 2014 between authors Wayne Dyer and Esther Hicks. Dr. Dyer has written over 40 self-help books, beginning with “Your Erroneous Zones,” way back in the mid-1970s. Ms. Hicks and her deceased husband Jerry have written books such as “Ask and It is Given,” and “Money and the Law of Attraction.” The Hicks’ books are largely based upon material supplied by Abraham, a non-physical, spiritually evolved entity who speaks through Esther. This ...more
Heidi The Reader
Mar 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
I wish I could have seen the video tape of this event rather than reading it because Abraham in action is a lot more exciting than Abraham on paper, but there's still wisdom that can be learned from these pages. I also wish that Wayne Dyer could have finished more of his questions before Abraham put in their two cents. It felt like he was interrupted in the second half of this more than he was able to finish his thoughts.

My favorite part of Co-creating at Its Best is when Dr. Dyer st
Kathryn
Dec 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: spirituality, 2014
As always Esther Hicks and the teachings of Abraham continue to give me food for thought. This time Abraham is in conversation with Wayne W. Dyer and what a conversation it was. Abraham's way of clarifying their thoughts on Source Energy is no different for Wayne Dyer than it is with any of us; simple and clear and constant.
Pamela Hamilton
Apr 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I thought what a nice idea to have two major authors, as well as renown figures bring this beautiful book together. I have read this a couple of times already and know I will read it again. Abraham fans and Dyer fans will be delighted with this collaboration of explosive thought provoking insights, I'm sure.

It's very short and easy to follow.
Catherine Carrigan
Dec 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Basic message of this book: Raise your vibration and take all your actions from this "high flying disc" if you choose to live the most spiritually rewarding life.
Gina
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So simple to understand, so difficult to practice! I LOVE Abraham and have both seen video and heard recordings of conversations with them, but this is my first book. It actually seemed familiar to me as I read, and I coincidentally (is there such a thing?) popped a Wayne Dyer/Abraham discussion I had heard before into the cd player of the car only to find that it was the same one! I almost put the book aside, but I’m glad I didn’t as the recording only covers a portion of the discussion and the ...more
Karl
Dec 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
**I just want to say up front that when doing a review for a book that is essentially written by 2 people I found it difficult to give a rating for the entire work when the contributions were significantly different. In this case the 4 star rating for the entire book is an average of the two authors contributions (I would give Esther a 5 based on her contribution.)**

This book, “Co-creating at its Best”, is derived from a live presentation/discussion between Wayne Dyer and Esther Hick
Joyce
Feb 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: inspiration
There's a good message here.

"And so just a little bit of attention to the way you feel, and a determination to feel better more of the time, will get you back into alignment with Well-Being."

"But once you understand the correlation between how you are feeling and the thoughts that you are thinking, which are the reason you feel the way you do, then you can change the way you feel by changing the thoughts you are thinking. And then events change, too. Then you are off and running. It
Joeann Fossland
Dec 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The book is a transcript of a live event with Esther Hicks/Abraham and Wayne Dyer, with Wayne asking questions of Abraham. It's a perfectly marvelous overview of many of the challenges we face and the combination of their wisdom left me feeling energized! If you don't know the teachings of Abraham, you might want to read some of the other Law of Attraction works by Esther and Jerry Hicks first! This is a nice, fast read. Gonna be on my gifting list for several people?
Mitzi
Dec 20, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: spirituality
This would better be titled an argument between master teachers... I couldn't help giggling as I read, how Wayne Dyer would say something and Abraham would (gently, usually) shoot him down. Otherwise not much of interest here, mostly Wayne talking about his life and Abraham being pretty repetitive in answering.
Olwen
Jan 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: spirituality
Another fabulous Abraham book. It seems that with every new book the Abraham messages become clearer, easier to understand. For me, it reinforced concepts that have been set out in earlier books, but somehow in this book I 'got it'.
Pam
Jan 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is a well written and understandable book! Easy reading, BUT this the type of book you want to read some and then take a little time to digest. Go back and do the same until completed. I will be revisiting this book many times. :-)
*Jasmin B*
Sep 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
Don't really know what to really say about it, what to really write about it, or how to really describe this book to you that to me is not a book at all in any sense of the word, but more like a transcript of a truly deep and thoughtful intellectual spiritual conversation between an inspirational spiritual teacher Doctor Wayne Dyer who has written a whole lot of inspirational spiritual books, Esther Hicks, who has also written some of the inspirational books, and supposedly immensely wise collec ...more
Tina
Dec 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
I am an old fan of Wayne Dyer and a new fan of Abraham Hicks, so I was excited to find this book. It was an easy read since I'm familiar with the concepts already. If you're not familiar with both Hicks and Dyer, this book might be confusing or challenging. While I didn't find anything earth shattering in this book, fans of Abraham Hicks and/or Wayne Dyer will likely find it a pleasing read, if nothing else.
Sister Souls
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: recommend
Ester Hicks and Dr. Wayne Dyer make magic together. Had to listen to it twice!
Lori Koppelman
Jun 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Super intriguing, right up my spiritual path these days.
Kavita Kooverjee
Jun 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this collaboration.
Christina Wooff
Aug 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Interesting book.

This book helped me to better understand the concepts of the law of attraction. I like the discussion between two of the great teachers like these two.
Emanuele Capozzi
Great conversation

This booked helped me refocus and get away for things that were simply not important to me. Thanks forms great conversation.
Gregg
Jun 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: metaphysics
Good Information!
Holistr
Mar 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Its a transcript of a TV show I think. Unusuall format. But good reading never the less.
Jennifer Gamboa
Aug 28, 2019 rated it liked it
Another world viewpoint. Gives hope for those who have lost love ones.
Yazaid Ahmed
Feb 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Light and nice

Reassuring. It is always good to be reminded that life can be wonderful and just have that faith. This book gives you such a reminder.
Paul Caldwell
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It's great to hear from two perspectives so aligned and in tune with source, and being able to listen in on that conversation. Some very good words in this book.
Iona  Stewart
Apr 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book just has to be assigned 5 stars, since its authors are both the late Wayne Dyer and Esther Hicks, or rather Abraham.

Already in Waynes introduction, we are given the valuable reminder that “You become what you think about all day long.” And also Abrahams admonition “The Universe doesnt hear what you say; the Universe hears how you feel.”

Wayne talks about himself, what he has experienced, and what he has worked with, including his books, and Abraham comments on th
Sarah Rehmatullah
Pristine clarity, alignment to source

I'm overjoyed to experience the co-creation between Wayne Dyer and Esther/Abraham. For the experience of bringing through answers from spirit, your answers are only as good as your questions, thus Wayne Dyer refines such.

I actually had the same query regarding starting the day positively, and what to do if you succumbed to negativity. The answers were exactly what I needed to hear, and I feel so different in the mornings by following t
Rosalyn
Mar 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Excellent a must read if you are interested in the metaphysical.
Annie Hurley
May 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
"You are powerful creators, you see. You're not facers of reality. You're creators of reality." - Co-creating at its Best by Wayne Dyer and Esther Hicks

I jump at any opportunity to read a Wayne Dyer book. Co-creating at Its Best: A Conversation Between Master Teachers by Wayne Dyer and Esther Hicks is a transcript of a live event that they held in Anaheim, CA in 2013. The book is very short, less than 200 pages.

This book is a conversation between Wayne Dyer and "Abraham"

• The Law of Attraction: The Basics of the Teachings of Abraham
  • Money, and the Law of Attraction: Learning to Attract Wealth, Health, and Happiness
  • The Astonishing Power of Emotions
  • Ask and It Is Given: Learning to Manifest Your Desires
  • Manifest Your Desires: 365 Ways to Make Your Dreams a Reality
  • The Vortex: Where the Law of Attraction Assembles All Cooperative Relationships
  • The Amazing Power of Deliberate Intent
  • Power of Awareness: New Edition Incorporating Neville's Later Notes
  • The Top Ten Things Dead People Want to Tell YOU
  • Daily Love: Growing into Grace
  • Miracles
  • Sara Learns the Secret about the Law of Attraction (Sara, #1)
  • Stillness Speaks
  • The Attractor Factor: 5 Easy Steps for Creating Wealth (or Anything Else) from the Inside Out
  • Life Loves You: 7 Spiritual Practices to Heal Your Life
  • When Everything Changes, Change Everything: In a Time of Turmoil, A Pathway to Peace
  • Three Magic Words: Key to Power, Peace and Plenty
  • How to Cure a Ghost
Wayne Walter Dyer was a popular American self-help advocate, author and lecturer. His 1976 book Your Erroneous Zones has sold over 30 million copies and is one of the best-selling books of all time. It is said to have "[brought] humanistic ideas to the masses".

He received his D.Ed. degree in counseling from Wayne State University. He was a guidance counselor in Detroit at the high scho
“You are Source Energy, and there is a trajectory of ease. It is a path of least resistance, and you can feel when you’re on that trajectory, and you can feel when you get off it. The more you proclaim that you are on it, the more you are often off it and trying to get on it. Sometimes it is better just to take a nap.” 2 likes
“if you don’t feel fabulous, you have deviated from the path of who-you-really-are.” 1 likes