Start by marking “Soar (Indigo Lounge, #4)” as Want to Read:
Soar (Indigo Lounge, #4)

Read Excerpt

Soar

(Indigo Lounge #4)

Welcome back to The Indigo lounge, the scandalously sexy sky-high playground where anything can happen. Buckle up. Emotional turbulence guaranteed...
SOAR, the sizzling conclusion to the next duet in the Indigo Lounge Series.

Seven Nights, Seven Highs…the story continues!

Dark and sinfully sexy Noah King thought he'd left his past behind in New York. He should have known b
Published September 29th 2014 (first published September 27th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Soar, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Soar

The Hopeless Romantics Book Blog
Review: Jo 4.5 Stars

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheHopelessR...
Blog: http://thehopelessromanticsbookblog.b...

Just when I thought Zara Cox's writing couldn't get any hotter, she took it to a whole new level with "Soar". This book had my temperature reaching volcanic levels!!!

"Spiral (Indigo Lounge #3)" finished with the mother of cliffhangers leaving me desperate for the next book and as soon as it was on my kindle, I dived in! I couldn't wait to find out what was next for Leia and Noah.
Nina
Oct 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
“You have exactly one minute. That’s as long as I’ll hold myself in check. I’m not a violent guy, Leia. Despite your complete lack of faith in me, I hope you know that. But if you’re not out of here in the next sixty seconds… the doors get locked, the ropes come out, and you get a taste of how much of a monster I can be. I’ll destroy you before I watch you leave with that asshole, Leia. Trust me on that.”

Woah! Boy have I missed naughty Noah. Talk about melt your panties right off and he does it
Liz
Sep 02, 2018 rated it it was ok
But the first book was ok?

Gawd it was a chore to read this.

Some parts made me laugh when they weren't meant to and other parts we pretty vile.
The "rough sex" in this in my eyes tipped over into abuse, i didn't find it at all attractive.

Both the heroine and the hero in this book were remarkably dumb and immature, the plot was ridculous and the heroine flipped between "martial artist semi expert" to weeping because someone sent her a doll through the post.

Any experience induced rounds of savage se
Kim
Sep 29, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the 4th is The Indigo Lounge Series But the continuation from Spiral the 3rd in the series. I highly recommend reading Spiral first.

Noah King has a past that keeps coming back and won’t let go. When he met Leia Michaels things changed for him. He had finally found what he’s been looking for, and the hold she has on him after only seven days is surprising. Leia Michaels had a difficult life the past five years. Her past is tainted and holding her back. She took a risk when she decided to
Kim
Sep 25, 2014 rated it really liked it

Rebecca
Oct 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
“She’d been the promise of everything he wanted come to life.”

In Spiral, both Noah and Leia live out their fantasizes with each other on the Indigo Lounge adventure, but when they get back to their real lives and their pasts come crashing down on them, they soon realize that their realities are filled with more pain and scars than they can control, forcing them to make decisions that threaten to ruin their relationship before it even truly gets started.

With everything that comes out at the begi
DawnMarie  Carpintero
Sep 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5.5 amazing stars

I was given this book for my honest review

“From a broken Acorn…”

Noah and Leia’s journey continues in this next book. The first one that you should read before picking up this awesome read is “SPIRAL” the books must be read in order to get the full AWE-WOW-WOOHOO FACTOR.

Leia’s has found the love of her life and in the strangest of places. Just looking across the room 30,000 miles up can have some ever lasting effects on a person. Especially when she is looking directly into the e
JG ~ Jezabell Girl & Friends
3.5 Stars

This is the much anticipated next instalment following Spiral and Noah and Leia's story. After the cliffie at the end of Spiral, we rejoin this loveable couple to see how they deal with the fallout from the news announced by Noah's deranged ex, Ashley.

After finally thinking she'd found happiness, Leia quickly realises that her past will always be in her present and a life of happiness with any man just isn't in her genetic make-up. Returning to Warren Snyder she questions whether she ca
KC  -- Reading Is My Superpower
This was my 1st book by Zara Cox and I will defiantly go back for more.

Soar is book 4 in the Indigo Lounge Series. Now, I must admit that when I signed up to review this one, I was unaware that it was a continuation of the book prior to it. The synopsis grabbed my attention and I was panting to get my hands on it. Even though I did not read Spiral (or the 1st two in the Series--High and Higher) I was not confused as I read it. I knew I had missed something but I never felt like I needed to put t
Jo
Sep 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
"From a broken acorn...."

To say I have devoured the entire Indigo Lounge series is an understatement. It is very easy to lose yourself in the works of Zara Cox and find that with every page you fall deeper in love with the characters and more and more invested in their stories.

With Spiral and Soar it was no different. Noah and Leia. Leia and Noah. Wow. Just. Wow.

The chemistry between our two lead characters did not diminish despite the butt load of crap they'd had thrown at them since returnin
Anna
Oct 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Soar picks up right where we are left at the end of Spiral. The ghosts of both Leia and Noah's past have both popped up in a serious way in both of their lives. Leia feels that she needs to leave Noah in order to spare him from needing to deal with all of her baggage and so he can just focus on his own. Noah wants none of that and works hard to get Leia back in his life and deal with the serious issues that are confronting both of them.

I don't want to spoil anything so I won't get specific abou
Becky
Apr 17, 2016 rated it did not like it
Wow.... and not in a good way! What is it about the second books in this series?! It's like the first books are Amazing and you love the characters and stories. Then the second book your excited to see what happens to these characters you've invested your time into and...their not great....super disappointed. High and Higher was Zach and Bethany' s story. The first book was a hot, great read, loved the possessiveness of Zach but the second book had to much drama and angst and just fell short. Sa ...more
She Hearts Books
Sep 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
While Spiral was more about Leia and Noah on their Indigo Lounge sensuous fantasy adventure, Soar is all about coming home to reality and all the drama in store for them. And I mean some serious drama. Of course they come back swearing to each other that it's them against the world, but one hit of the reality train and Leia jumps track with the whole I am doing it all for you excuse. Yeah, I wanted to shake the girl. I know she's been through a nightmare, but come on...Noah. He is one bad ass na ...more
Jackie Wright
Nov 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Soar is the 4th book in the Indigo Lounge Series but it is a continuation of Spiral book 3.
Seven Nights, Seven Highs…the story continues
Leia is about to run as she does not want to come between Noah and his baby..... Leia's past has her believing she is weak and unworthy and trusting Noah is hard for her so she does what she does best push him away and run.
Noah is a man that takes his Dom duties very seriously and he wont give up what he is protecting the love of his life Leia....... Noah is a s
Monika
Sep 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
I have just finished "Soar" and I am still wondering why people are so stubborn and persistent. While all stars from the sky show us the right way in our lives. Why can`t we just lead after these signs. I know this is only fiction but Zara Cox made a great job in this book.
"Soar" is about Noah`s and Leia's coming back to reality from their trip on Indigo Lounge jet. Everything was just fine till first unexpected obstacle. Leia started run. Why? I still don`t know the answer. She made some poor e
Nay Denise
Mar 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was absolutely fabulous!! I totally loved Noah and Leia's story. I can't believe how crazy this was! All the secrets revealed. All the drama that ensued. The happiness at the end was just beautiful!

Noah finally learned to love and be able to give his heart to someone that truly deserves it. Leia fought her demons, old and new. They both had hardships, but they got through them together. They were perfect for one another.

Warren is seriously a psychotic -- no words can express what I think o
Samantha
Sep 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! The author warned me of many twists and turns and she wasn't wrong!

The story was fast paced and very well written as is the norm from ZC. The IL series has been a favorite of mine and I can't wait for the next instalment.

The main characters, Noah and Leia, blew me away in their own ways. Noah's journey has been one of sacrifice and learning to love. Leia's has been more about rediscovery for me, finding her inner self once again since being engulfed in Noah's strength has allo
Charmaine Walker
Nov 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wow wow wow Brilliant
What a brilliant mind blowing ending to SOAR...who needs blockbuster movies :-)
First of all Ashley. .what a warped deceitful woman. Sick step dad Stephen well you got what you deserved and finally Warren..A mastermind of timeless patience and sick controlling madness. I know Noah has issues BUT he looks like a saint compared to those three.
One thing comes to mind in all this..The never ending dedication of love and passion between Noah and Leia. It is all consuming. Feel lik
Claire Simmonds
Sep 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
she has done it again an amazing hot read i thought tbe last one was hot as hell but this one is more we were left with the cliffy from the last one and at least its all wraped up in this one after bitch troll ashleys news leia needs time away to clear her head noah dosnt want her to go.she fights him at every turn but the chemistry is just too much they literally melt the pages lol .with that theres also her rapist stepfather maki g an appearence an creepy warren but i will leave you to read it ...more
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Oct 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is the fourth book in the series. Book one and two are not needed to be read to enjoy this but you certainly need to read book three, Spiral, before you read this one.

After the cliffhanger of Spiral I was so looking forward to reading this. The author certainly didn't disappoint me as this was brilliant. This is the conclusion of Noah and Leias story. These two characters are fantastic. This book was full of suspense and twists and turns. Get out the fan as the sex scenes were soo hot!!

Lo
Sherma
Oct 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Omg, yes I total love Alpha male that is Noah and his beautiful submissive Leia. The storyline was absolutely fantastic. I love that it picked up from where we ended in book 3 and it did not skip a beat. I loved the obstacle thrown at them which made them stronger. The cruelty of Ashley and Warren only drew them together more. The sex scenes, omg, hot, hot and fucking hotter. So hot, I had to put the book down, call my dominant and have a session. Lol. Anyway, I totally recommend this series and ...more
Feliz
Nov 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Those who suspense and steam:)
Shelves: favorites
Zara Cox I sung your praises from the very first Indigo book. I am always asked by friends for book recommendations. Your books on on the short list of go to books for me. Your writing keeps me drawn to the characters and the story lines transcend the reader into your world. Noah and Leia story is suspenseful, well rounded in everyway, intensely sexy, and lovingly sweet. Spiral and Soar didn't disappoint. It's a stay up to 4am trying to finish when you gotta be at work for 8am good book. I look ...more
Peggy
Oct 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
~~~RECEIVED FOR HONEST REVIEW~~~

*This is a series, and strongly recommended that it be read in order.*

Loved this book, even though I didn't read it in order, I will know how to and then re-read this one again. It's good. It will keep you on the edge turning those pages till the end. I haven't read anything from Zara Cox until this one, and I am hooked! Very talented author!

Pam
Oct 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Soar was fantantic. As always Zara gave us a super read.
It was hot, sexy and oooooh so kinky. You will love Noah. He is hot as hell! Last book ended on cliffhanger; she rounded the story perfectly. Noah was loving and caring.
You will love every minute of it.
Cant wait to see where she takes us.
Michelle
Oct 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy ##IT...

lol... (fanning face) OMG I really enjoyed Spiral. BUT THIS ONE
I'm not a huge fan of these"duets", but hey,it's only two books, and Zara you totally make it worth it.
I know when I invest my time in one of your books it is just worth it. I loved this one the best so far,so get to gettin' girl and hurry up with the new Indigo.
it's time to fly.
Vettech
Dec 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
So love the Indigo Lounge Series.....Leia & Noah heat up the pages....they have such great chemistry and Zara Cox sure knows how to bring out all the strong sexy, exciting and steamy to the readers pleasure. I look forward to reading the rest of the books in this great series!!!
Donna
Sep 30, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
The story started out good with lots of suspenceful moments, but I hated the ending. Too much was left unresolved for me. I enjoyed the first two books in the series but left very unsatisfied by this one.
Juanita
Oct 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book Ready to Soar to the next one!

I really love this series. Zahra has done an excellent job exploring not only the sexual but emotional needs of two damage people. Would love an Alpha like Noah!!!
Mariana Lee
Oct 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
What an ending to Noah's and Leia's story. This book was hot, sexy, emotional and exciting. I just couldn't put it down!
  • Biting Point (Sex on Wheels #1)
  • Breathing Black (The Black and White Duet, #1)
  • The Player (Rouge Passion, #1)
  • Broken Truth (Broken Hearts, #1)
  • The Art of Redemption (The Art of D/s, #0.5)
  • Controlled Response (Knights of the Board Room, #2)
  • My Body-His (My Body Trilogy, #1)
  • Reckless Nights (Vegas Nights, #1)
  • Sociopath's Obsession (Sociopath Duet, #1)
  • Bradley's Whistle (Kink Harder Presents, #2)
  • Snatch
  • Promises After Dark (After Dark, #3)
  • The Extraordinary Life of Lara Craft (not Croft)
  • The Billionaire's Demon
  • Kink the Halls (Hers, #2.5)
  • The Denim Dom (Suncoast Society, #5)
  • Command Performance (Comfort, #4)
  • Broken

Indigo Lounge (5 books)
  • High (Indigo Lounge, #1)
  • Higher (Indigo Lounge, #2)
  • Spiral (Indigo Lounge, #3)
  • Freefall (Indigo Lounge, #5)