Start by marking “Collide Into You (A Romantic Body Swap Love Story)” as Want to Read:
Collide Into You (A Romantic Body Swap Love Story)

Collide Into You (A Romantic Body Swap Love Story)

Collide Into You: A Romantic Body Swap Love Story

SHE'S ALL ABOUT ORDER. HE NEEDS A CHALLENGE. THEIR LIVES ARE ABOUT TO COLLIDE.

Love, by its very definition, is disorder...

When twenty-seven-year-old Army Sergeant Keira Holtslander, an orderly and rule-loving intelligence analyst, is reassigned to the Pentagon for a special assignment, she agrees to room with her brother's b
Kindle Edition, 1, 399 pages
Published October 28th 2014 by Kelly Washington (first published October 25th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Collide Into You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Collide Into You

Start your review of Collide Into You (A Romantic Body Swap Love Story)
DawnMarie  Carpintero
Sep 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was given this book for my honest review

Remember the movie Prelude to a Kiss? Well look no further this journey will take you places that you never thought possible as these two characters find there center. But is there center love, happiness, desire and/or happily ever after? Only they can define that.

Keira-sexy, calm, quiet yet out spoken and in the Army

Dillan-man whore is putting it mildly, but a hottie hot

Ellen-mysterious

Keira and Dillian’s journey to finding their happily ever after tak
KathyAnne
Oct 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Yes, this is a scenario that has been done before... but, what could have been a very eye rolling and predictable storyline turned out to be something so much more. It was funny, heartfelt and had some interesting characters throughout.
Who will like this book? Fans of mature couples and slow moving, friends to lovers romances where sex isn't really the focus. And, those who like a little bit of M/M romance. There are two very likable M/M couples in this story. At the end of this book there is a
Geetanjali
Oct 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
Release Date: October 28,2014

Collide Into You as the subtitle suggests is a romantic body swap love story between Keira Holtslander and Dillan Pope,which means that their bodies get interchanged,that physically Keira becomes Dillan and vice versa.I have watched this phenomenon occur in a few movies but had never read it in a book.So I was very curious to see how this pans out.

Sergeant Keira Holtslander or 'Sergeant Prim and Proper' as Dillan likes to call is an army intelligence analyst who lead
Kel Crist
Oct 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: rar-arc, 2014
I was provided a free copy of this e-book in exchange for an honest review.

Collide Into You by Kelly Washington: This romantic story will take you on a wild enjoyable ride! Washington brings to you a story filled with chance meetings, humor, quite a few good one-liners and a little mystery as well. Collide Into You is a witty romantic comedy about two souls that are thrust into a situation that leaves them breathless. Having their bodies swapped by the seemingly sweet baker next door, Dillan an
Monica Akinyi Odhiambo
Dec 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
There was such an unexpected twist towards the middle of the book, when the roles were changed and there was a body swap.And I thought wow,I didn't see that coming so I figured why not just read it for the long haul..Though for a moment things were getting really heated.I kept thinking Keira should cut the guy some slack,either way,it was very enjoyable.
Krithika
Sep 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
*R4R*

One word.......Hilarious!!!

This is the first genderswap story I read.I have seen movies though.
The book was funny and there were lot of places where i laughed out loud.The book made me smile throughout.

I enjoyed both the main characters Keira and Dillan.The way they manage through the swap is funny.

Cyndi Becker
Sep 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 #9YearCrush Stars

Collide Into You is my introduction to Kelly Washington's delightful storytelling. This story is full hope and love and delivered up to us on a silver platter of whimsy. What starts out as a simple story of girl and boy at odds with each other, turns into a full fledged quirky novel. I highly recommend this as a perfect feel good ( and slightly angsty) read in the romance genre.

The premise begins with Keira and Dillan as they begin living together as temporary roommates. They’
Kelley Schmidt
Oct 24, 2014 rated it liked it
A very different story. All of the characters are likable and well thought out. I like how we see both main character's view points. The switch made it a very interesting story. However, at times, it was also a bit confusing trying to keep track. Great supporting characters. I would like to know more about Alec and Stacey's stories.

**ARC received in exchange for an honest review.**
Debbie Hughes
Sep 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What a great book! I laughed until I cried! Loved the "switch" and couldn't put the book down. Very well written! Super enjoyable read. I will read more from this author as I need to know what happens or did happen to the other characters.
Renee Bruning
Dec 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This really was a fun story line. I enjoyed reading the predicament of the characters from each different point of view. I would definitely recommend if your looking for a fun romantic read with a twist.
Ayesha Lakhani
Raffy Sonata
Aug 21, 2020
Ashley
Sep 09, 2019

• The Roommate (Cormac Reilly, #.7)
  • Exciting Times
  • Second Skin
  • So Here’s the Thing…: Notes on Growing Up, Getting Older, and Trusting Your Gut
  • Who Thought This Was a Good Idea?: And Other Questions You Should Have Answers to When You Work in the White House
  • Childhood, Interrupted
  • You Deserve Each Other
  • Stuck
  • You Can't Catch Me
  • Stiff Suit (Ponderosa Resort Romantic Comedies, #5)
  • Lessons from a One-Night Stand (The Baileys, #1)
  • Wild Thoughts
  • Here Be Sexist Vampires (Deep In Your Veins, #1)
  • Daughter of the Siren Queen (Daughter of the Pirate King, #2)
  • Happily Ever After (The Selection, #0.4, 0.5, 2.5, 3.1, 3.5)
  • The Queen (The Selection, #0.4)
  • The Prince (The Selection, #0.5)
  • The Guard (The Selection, #2.5)
HI! I'm a Mom, Wife, a former soldier, and an avid reader of pretty much everything and anything.

I'll write anything.

The odd.

The strange.

The erotic.

The sweet romance.

The science fiction-urban fantasy-romance mash-up.

The "genre"-less story that brews in my head until I have to write out. Sometimes inanimate objects have to have a story, too.

If you're feeling adventurous, please visit my webs

News & Interviews

“She started off as a little crush. A tiny, whispery one. The type of crush you know you’ll never, ever fulfill, but it fills your dreams on the nights you’re lonely and especially on the nights where you might have been with someone, someone you shouldn’t be with, but you still felt alone. In here. In your heart.” 0 likes
“A cut from Keira would be like getting sliced with tiny, sharp razorblades. You don’t feel the pain until it’s too late. ~ Dillan Pope” 0 likes