Start by marking “The Winter Wolf (The Serahpimé Saga, Volume 2)” as Want to Read:
The Winter Wolf (The Serahpimé Saga, Volume 2)

Read Book

The Winter Wolf

(The Seraphimé Saga #2)

War has come.

The desert has invaded.

Under the guidance of Seraphimé, Marshal of the Tundra, and her devoted consort, Bran, the formerly peaceful nations of the tundra, join with their new southern allies to fight back the invading Ottalan army.

But greater plays are in motion.

The ancient spirits of the Sierran and Greyl nations are stirring, returning to the mortal realm to
Published October 31st 2014 by S.M. Carrière

To ask other readers questions about The Winter Wolf, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Winter Wolf

Start your review of The Winter Wolf (The Serahpimé Saga, Volume 2)
Eric Desmarais
Sep 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
A perfect blend of High Fantasy and Military Fantasy with a great big dollop of Shamanistic Magic. The author balances a fascinating world with a plethora of characters, each character with a satisfying journey and story. It’s a book that will run you through the gamut of emotions, from joy to sadness and everything in between.

I highly recommend you pick up this book.
Robert Dowsett
May 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This review is for both 'The Summer Bird' and 'The Winter Wolf', the two books of the Seraphime Saga.

I finished them up awhile back and I had a hard time putting them down. The story was very engaging and I was always interested to see what came next. The sense of pacing was excellent and both books had a very good flow to them, both individually and as halves of a two-part series.

(As a side note, I love a good two-part series - it's so rare that someone wrangles a story that wouldn't properly f
WTL
Sep 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I read the first volume last year’s, which goes against my typical treatment of series. Long, long time readers will note anytime Robert J Sawyer has had a trilogy come out the Neanderthal Parallax & Wake, Watch & Wonder, I’ve waited until the entire series was out, *then* read the whole thing, usually in a day or two. I wish I’d done with with this series to fill some of the gaps my memory created in the past year. The book is a great end to the story, that left me rather teary-eyed (much to th ...more
Bill Eggleton
Ms. Reader
Julia Conway
Jean Dunham
Sep 05, 2014
When S.M. Carrière isn't brutally killing your favourite characters, she spends her time teaching martial arts, live streaming video games, and cuddling her cats. In other words, she spends her time teaching others to kill, streaming her digital kills, and cuddling furry murderers.

Author bio helpfully provided by Éric Desmarais.

The Seraphimé Saga (2 books)
  • The Summer Bird (The Seraphimé Saga, #1)

News & Interviews