Start by marking “Missy's Moment (West, #4)” as Want to Read:
Missy's Moment (West, #4)

Missy's Moment

(West #4)

Melissa is back in Fairplay, Texas for good. After taking over the small health clinic in town, she finally feels like she has everything she's ever wanted. But when Reece West walks into the clinic, she quickly switches her gears as to what her desires are. Now she'll do just about anything to get the man of her dreams.
Reece is looking for trouble and he's found it at Sa
Published September 30th 2014 (first published August 27th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Missy's Moment, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Missy's Moment

↜ƈɦǟռ☂ɛℓℓɛ↝
I was given this in exchange for my honest opinion.

photo excited-Tangled.gif
Reece, what a dreamy, green-eyed, bronc bustin' cowboy. Of course, Missy didn't stand a chance against this heartthrob.

Ms. Jill delivers another feel good romance. I just can't get enough.

Reading Order
Loving Lauren (West Series #1)
Taming Alex (West Series #2)
Holding Haley (West Series #3)
Missy's Moments (West Series #4)
Breaking Travis (West Series #5)
Roping Ryan (West Series #6)
Wild Bride (West Series #7)
Terisa
Oct 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
Reece West had spent some of the best days of his life in the small town of Fairplay. Spending time on his uncle’s farm with his cousins, he and his brother could relax and not have to worry anything that they may have or may not have done that would warrant a vengeful beating from their dad. Now that his Dad has passed away, he’s looking for a place to settle down and Fairplay, Texas seems like a good place to start. A trip to the clinic though brought him in touch with one Melissa Holton. He h ...more
Mary McFarlane
May 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-books
This was cute but not as much drama as the other books had, granted not every book can have all that drama but I wish we would have gotten more about his dad and the nightmares. I'm sure when his brother's book comes out we'll see more of him and maybe get more about it. On to the next ones
Books Laid Bare
Oct 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
Book Four in the West Series, brings us face to face with Reece West, cousin to Lauren, Alex and Haley and what a handsome face it is!

Reece spent many of his most memorable days with his cousins in Fairfax at their ranch, anything was better than the suffering and abuse that both he and his bother Ryan endured at the hands of his drunken father while he was growing up.

And now years later, we learn that his father has now passed away, Ryan has moved on to god knows where and Reece is searching fo
Abra
Mar 14, 2016 rated it liked it
I have mixed feelings about this book. I liked the writing style, I liked the straightforward love story, and I liked the characters. What I didn't like was the extraordinary number of typos and the fact that 90% of all conversations and events were directly about the romance.

I really liked the main characters. Our heroine, Missy, is a nurse and definitely not a shrinking violet. She is clear about what she wants and works to get it. Missy is very likable and capable and definitely someone I en
Lysanne
Nov 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
All I can think of when I read this series is.... well, that escalated quickly. But of course in a totally good and awesome way!

Be warned, do not read this book if you are looking for huge character developement and a plot line that keeps you on the edge of your seats with twists and turns. DO read this book if you are looking for romance and pretty steamy love scenes that just keep on getting better.

This book really started out with a bang. WIthin the first couple of chapters Missy (Melissa) a
ZETTER
Aug 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Finding Hope!!!

Love the introduction of the new characters and how they are related to the ones.....Melissa Holton is Grant's sister and Alex's sister-in-law and Reece West is the West girls' cousin who has a twin brother named Ryan whom Reece hadn't heard from in years since he left Reece behind and took off on his own.

Reece and Ryan lost their mother at a young age also and they had a rough time growing up with their abusive father but they stayed in contact with their cousins. Lauren and Chas
Nadine Bookaholic
This was a great quick read. I loved the chemistry between Melissa (Missy) and Reece. Missy is a nurse at the clinic in Fairplay, Texas and she has to treat Reece when he comes in after having an accident. They have met a few times in the past since Missy is friends with his cousin and there was an attraction but neither one acted on it until now. Missy and Reece are really sweet together and I hope to see more of them in the next book Breaking Travis.

This is the fourth book in the series but it
Peggy
Oct 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reads-2014
Complimentary copy provided by author for an honest review.
Loved this short story it should have been longer!!

After a couple of years Missy returns home to work in the hometown clinic, but what she did not calculate on is that the man of her dreams is lying unconscious on her table.
Reese the hot horse trainer who has more bones broke is his body has only one weakness blood!! When he sees blood flowing he goes down. But when he opens his eyes and meets the bluest eyes from Missy he can't stop thi
Charity Foster
Sep 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
Such a sweet book! I enjoyed this book from the first to the last page. Missy is ready for a change and moves back to her hometown where she begins working at the local clinic. Reece is recovering from injuries he sustained while bustin' broncs and living on his cousins farm. When he get injured and has to go to the clinic, the sparks start to fly!! I love how Reece doesn't want people to think the worst of Missy for being with him so he tries to hide it, only that didn't work out so well. Missy ...more
Gina
Oct 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is such a simple story of mutual attraction leading to love.... Reese has returned to his hometown after a career in bronco busting. He had a terrible childhood after his mom died and his dad became abusive. He came back home to start a business in horse training. He met up with one of his cousin's friends who is a nurse at a local clinic and their romance started from there. It is a sweet story of getting to know each other and finding that person who is perfect!
Tracey Warren
Oct 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Loved this fourth in the West series, Jill Sanders has a way of drawing in the reader, writing believable characters, great backdrop, and situations that are captivating. The only issues, I read them too quickly, and there are only two left till the end. if you like cowboys, rodeo, country, strong guys, sweet girls with strength, and great writing, read this series.
Mel
Nov 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This series just keeps improving. Jill is a genius with her story telling. This book was a lot different to the others so far.

This story focused on everyday dramas that make building a relationship difficult. Was a little more fast paced and predictable than the others, but still an amazing story
Rachel Rule
Nov 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
Absolutely sweet story! Loved Reece West, he is a 100% cowboy, and extremely sweet, caring and hot. I also loved Melissa she was a little sassy, and strong and went for what she wanted. Really enjoying this series xx
Angie
Sep 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This was yet another sensational book by Jill Sanders!!!! It makes you feel as though you are a part of the story because you can relate to the feelings between the characters. Missy and Reece are great!!!!
Alison Davies
Dec 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love this series, it just keeps getting better and better... Missy and Reese's story pulled at my heartstrings, he comes from a broken home and doesn't think he's good enough for Missy... Along the way she shows him what true love is as they create an unbreakable bond!!
Linda Zelinsky
Aug 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This being the 4th book in the series is awesome. Loving the whole series and the characters in this books. Jill you are truly entertaining.
Yasmin Vasquez
Sep 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! Great story Reece was such a strong man, he turned out right considering how abusive his father was. I love the West family.
Ivana
Sep 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Love this series, cannot wait for Travis!!!
Tina Jenkins
Oct 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
Good read

I enjoyed this book and series. I always enjoy Jill's books, I have read many of them. looking forward to reading the next one in this series.
Virna
Oct 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
Another fabulous hard-to-put down story by Jill Sanders.
Heather
Jan 22, 2017 rated it liked it
There was nothing earth shattering about Missy's Moment, but I enjoyed the story for the most part. If you're looking for high drama or a book with a lot of plot, this isn't the book for you. If you're looking for a quick feel-good read with a lot of sex, you should give it a read.

The amount of typos in this book was surprising and incredibly frustrating, to be honest. There were times where pronouns were confused (he kissed him), names were confused (Haley instead of Missy), repeated sentences
Suzanne
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Reece West has returned home to Fairplay to settle, at least for a while. He wants to find some land so that he can set up his own business, if he can find the right place, and the right land may have just come up for sale.

Melissa has also just returned home for a while, looking for a new job when she bumps into Dr Conner who ran the local clinic. He was looking for a head nurse since his previous one had retired a little while ago. She quickly accepts and decides to stick around town.

It's in
Janice Fisher Bowman
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another wonderful series by Jill ! I love the way Jill brings family and small towns together. I have read several other series by this same author and can't say enough good things. Beautifully written !
Stacy
Jul 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audible, cowboy-s
Love this series and Roy Samuelson's voice. He is by far the best male narrator for a womans part of the book. Very soothing.
Mrs. Garen L. Herd
May 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good read

She's a nurse, he's a bronc rider. His brother disappeared years ago and he craves family. There's lots of sex, humor and romance. No danger in this one.Highly recommend.
Mary Anne
Jul 25, 2018 rated it it was ok
Only OK if you like a little bit of story with your bedroom scenes.
Seeshel kettler
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Every book in this series is great
Jen | Jen Talks Audiobooks
Having read and almost DNF'd the first book in this series, I skipped ahead in the hopes that the storytelling and writing elements would improve. They did - but only nominally.

I wonder now if it's that I don't understand life on a ranch in a small town, or the cowboy culture in general. From the outset, the main characters aren't solidly established. Missy is a nurse who apparently doesn't want a relationship, and yet within the first few pages she goes from "I don't date patients" to "what tim
A. Hart
Jan 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Yes. That's all I can say. Just YES!

• Dylan  (The Secret Life of Cowboys, #2)
  • Annie's Child
  • Cowboy Jackpot: Christmas
  • Sweet and Wild
  • Her Forever Cowboy: Kevin (Harland County, #4)
  • Fencing You In (Riding Tall, #3)
  • A Knight in Cowboy Boots (McKnight, #1)
  • Jared (Red, Hot & Blue, #4)
  • Darn Good Cowboy Christmas (Spikes & Spurs, #3)
  • Reckless for Cowboy (Stampede Sizzler, #2)
  • Learning the Ropes (Rodeo #3)
  • Ty's Temptation (Bad in Boots, #2)
  • My Big Fat Texas Wedding (Deep in the Heart of Texas, #7.5)
  • How to Wrangle a Cowboy (Cowboys of Decker Ranch, #3)
  • Rogue (The Sons of Dusty Walker, #4)
  • Justice Healed (Cowboy Justice Association, #2)
  • Remember Me, Cowboy
  • Collision (Buckin' Bull Riders, #2)
Jill Sanders is a New York Times, USA Today, and international bestselling author of Sweet Contemporary Romance, Romantic Suspense, Western Romance, and Paranormal Romance novels. With over 55 books in eleven series, translations into several different languages, and audiobooks there’s plenty to choose from. Look for Jill’s bestselling stories wherever romance books are sold or visit her at jillsa ...more

West (9 books)
  • Loving Lauren (West #1)
  • Taming Alex (West #2)
  • Holding Haley (West, #3)
  • Breaking Travis (West #5)
  • Roping Ryan (West, #6)
  • Wild Bride (West #7)
  • Corey's Catch (West #8)
  • Tessa's Turn (West #9)