Start by marking “Scandal, Temptation & a Taste of Flan (Marian Moyer, #3)” as Want to Read:
Scandal, Temptation & a Taste of Flan (Marian Moyer, #3)

Scandal, Temptation & a Taste of Flan

(Marian Moyer #3)

Book 3 in the Marian Moyer series!

Kidnapped. Nearly murdered – twice. Marian Moyer has spent the last few months avoiding any and all drama. Save for that time she decided whether she’d turn up the heat with smoldering James Holden or heart-stopping Mika Andrushkiv.

Unfortunately, Marian’s drama-free days are over with the arrival of Hollywood starlet Carmen Suarez. Bro
Published August 23rd 2014

To ask other readers questions about Scandal, Temptation & a Taste of Flan, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Scandal, Temptation & a Taste of Flan

Start your review of Scandal, Temptation & a Taste of Flan (Marian Moyer, #3)
Susan
Jun 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
thought I had it figured out...surprise, really good
D Call
Jun 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Fun cozy mystery

Carmen, huge Hollywood star, asks James and Mika, who've worked for her before, to find her missing friend and doppelganger, Veronica. Then she gets murdered and Addison is arrested for it. The evidence seems conclusive, but Marian knows better. And she's got to get Addison out of jail fast.

Marian is spunk and sass, Mika is sexy and sweet, James sexy and stubborn. Addison gets whistled at, Rory gets tea, Carly gets a Beau, and Janet gets a vacation.

Do I need to read books befor
IslandRiverScribe
Without the author penning in a series of police actions that truly would never have occurred in real life, particularly in a city like Milwaukee, the main storyline could never have progressed as it did. Writing a mystery as a "cozy" implies that graphic sex and graphic violence are off the table. It does not imply that the plot can be developed using a series of unrealistic machinations.
Joan
May 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Marian

Marian seems to have a death wish because she has been nearly killed three times in one year! This is a story about her and her friends and how they caught a killer. It will keep you guessing until the end. Great writing.
marcia mccoy
Jul 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Very good

This was actually a much more exciting story than most cozy mysteries. The characters were developed well as was the storyline. Unlike most cozies, there wasn't much left unfinished. I have to wonder what the next installment will entail!
Linda J.
May 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Guess Who??

Very good "who done it". The characters are very likable, even those you don't want to like. I really wish the editors had done a better job so I could give this book a 5.
Stephanie
May 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020-books
This book was pretty good. I enjoyed the tone of it - exciting and humorous. There writing felt a little clunky for my taste, but I still enjoyed reading it.
Carrie
Jun 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a fun, light, and easy read.
Grandma Mush
May 22, 2020 rated it liked it
Not too bad. A couple of twists which were good but also some annoying descriptions of clothing and people.
joannebrickson
May 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fun to read

It was like a bumbling bunch of P I.s that didn’t know what they we’re doing, but was still funny and fun to read. It was easy reading,
Kay (Brigidsmomma) Compton
This one is every bit as good as one and two. I find myself drawn to reading these back to back as they are so good, I just don't want the story to end! Again, the sex innuendos are pretty potent, but there are no real sex scenes, so it is to your discretion. This time, it is Addison who is in the hot water, but Marian remains front and center as she tries to save her friend from a wrongful conviction. Read it. You'll see why I like these so much!
Kathleen Downey
Dec 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow

This was a wonderful read. The twists and turns kept me intrigued from the beginning to the end. Speaking of the end wow. I won't spoil it but what an ending. Not expected at all. Great read.
Ms. Christine Piekarski
This is the third in a series. I really enjoyed all three cozy mysteries, especially the gorgeous men in the stories.
Jennifer Madison
Jan 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
Good read

Always love a murder mystery. While this one is not very in depth, it's still catchy. A good afternoon read
Dawn
Apr 22, 2019
margaret walker
May 27, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Crazy in Love (Matt & Anna, #1)
  • Destiny's a Witch (Wicked Good Mystery #1)
  • Because We're Worth It
  • The Fear Hunter
  • Mind Reader
  • The Crown Jewels Boxed Set
  • Clouds in My Coffee (The Country Club Murders #3)
  • Mutts & Murder (Dog Town USA #1)
  • Five Minutes Late
  • At Wits' End (A Wits' End Cozy Mystery #1)
  • The Moonglow Cafe (Paige MacKenzie Mystery, #2)
  • Until We Collide
  • The Wedding Charm (The Wedding Whisperer, #1)
  • A Bottle Full of Djinn (Sunnyside Retired Witches Community #1)
  • License to Date (Better Date than Never, #6)
  • Always Room for Cupcakes (Cupcakes, #1)
  • A Book to Die for (To Die For #2)
  • Beset (Lieutenant Harrington #2)
My name is Allison, and I'm an author.

Please don't ask me to name my favorite book because I have no idea what it is.

Granted, that hasn't stopped me from telling people it's To Kill a Mockingbird for years. I delight in her imagery.

With or Without You by Carole Matthews broke my heart and pieced it back together again.

Eat, Pray, Love made me realize I wasn't the only one feeling painfully alone.

E

Marian Moyer (9 books)
  • Sex, Murder & Killer Cupcakes (Marian Moyer #1)
  • Seduction, Deceit & a Slice of Apple Pie (Marian Moyer, #2)
  • Ruthlessness, Revenge & Raspberry Cheesecake (Marian Moyer, #4)
  • Lust, Longing & Lemon Sorbet (Marian Moyer, #5)
  • Ghosts, Goblins & Gooseberry Crumble (Marian Moyer, #5.5)
  • Calamity, Crisis & Crème Brulee (Marian Moyer #6)
  • Devotion, Desire & Dark Chocolate (Marian Moyer #6.5)
  • Passion, Chaos & Peanut Butter Fudge (Marian Moyer #7)

News & Interviews