Start by marking “The Test of Time” as Want to Read:
The Test of Time

The Test of Time

Katia jumps at the chance to go to England with her best friend after Rose ditches her deadbeat boyfriend. While walking through the market, she spies a large mansion and recognizes the guy out front as her high school friend Tony. Just as they start to reconnect, Katia passes through times and lands in the arms of Lord Landon, who looks like Tony but certainly doesn’t act ...more
Published September 22nd 2014 by Astraea Press Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about The Test of Time, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Test of Time

Start your review of The Test of Time
Megan
Feb 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
****I was given a free eBook copy for a honest review****
Initially, I thought this was a straight forward time travel romance, BUT it hit a twist that I was not expecting! I was really enjoying the story before I hit the twist and I would read whenever I had 30 minutes or so to spare. However, once I hit the twist, I was up until 2 am reading just to find out what would happen.
I really liked the heroine, Katia, and the fact that she doesn't just fall in love with the hero, she struggles with
Rozzie
Mar 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
When I noticed this book I really couldn’t avoid it light romance with absolutely no explicit sex in this but it is not really needed plus this book is not lacking in the heat department either okay you have sparked my interest and science fiction/fantasy well definitely sign me up. Yes I know I read plenty of these types of science fiction/fantasy books all the time. Another time travel book why doesn’t this science fiction/fantasy bore me especially since I read so many into this genre. I don’ ...more
Evelyn Nathalia
Nov 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The Test of Time is the first book from Nicole that I read. I really enjoyed it and it was really amazing. It was unique and rare gem. Ms. Nicole blended paranoramal, history and romance to give such a beautiful novel. I spent two days reading this story and I can't stop reading it. I love all the characters. Their personalities suited them well.

When Katia started to time travel to Regency era when she stayed in the Philamore Mansion just in time for summer solstice, she met Lord Landon
Jordanne Fuller
Oct 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
As a whole, I loved this story. The reason I only gave it four stars is a personal one. I generally like very fast paced reads with action and suspense. This had a fair amount of suspense, but it was more intrigue than anything. I felt that the novel picked up later than it should have, but understand and appreciate that it was necessary to build slowly. Once I got to the end, I enjoyed how the build up allowed for the reader to fall in love with the characters at their own pace, as well as at ...more
United Indie Book Blog
Apr 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
***I was given a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.***

Have you ever found yourself wondering when and where in History you would go given the chance? I have...alot...Katia never had that option. While visiting castles in England she happens to reunite with her old friend Tony.

While they are visiting Katia falls through a rift in time. I love Katia, while she thinks she is dreaming when she awakens in the castle...in 1815, she remains strong. She continues to get stronger as
Davidandkelley Crandall
Sep 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Exceptional and matchless love story captured impeccably by Zoltack in this once-in-a-lifetime tale. Katia and Landon are timeless characters who are able to find true love when the protagonist travels to an era where her counterpart has been dreaming of finding her. Zoltack has created a surprisingly fascinating plot that will leave readers reluctant to put the book down until complete.

I enjoyed this book, as it was read in only a few hours, especially because I did not find myself applauding
Crystal Cox
Mar 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
Katia is swept back in time and meets Lord Landon who looks just like her friend Tony.Will she be able to find her way back or is Lord Landon enough to make her stay?

I really enjoyed this book and it gave a realistic look at how you would feel if you were sent back to the past. Katia needs to feel useful and finds it really hard to find her place in that time. It is a parallel world so the differences were interesting and of course added to Katia's confusion. Landon was so sweet , patient, and
Tracey Quintin
Nov 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
The Test of Time is the first story I've read of Nicole's. I found it to be quite an enchanting, lighthearted read.

Throughout the story I kept wondering whether the ending would reveal all that transpired to be a dream or time travel. I really couldn't figure it out! You'll need to read this to find out for yourself.

There is a period of time that Katia "travels to" that seemed a bit off. It may be just me that thinks this but it was enough that it had me repeatedly going back pages to check
Yolanda
Sep 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Timeless Romance!
This author certainly never leaves me disappointed! Another amazing story by Nicole Zoltack. This time she takes us on a journey through time where things are not quite what they should be. There are some unique twists that will keep you guessing. Katia had me wanting to shake her as much as hug her and Landon stole my heart! Theirs is a sweet & timeless romance. I truly enjoyed this book and and do not hesitate to recommend it in the least!
Tracey Parker
Sep 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I will say this is the first time travel romance I have read and knowing I have others I have bought but yet to read, they have a high bar that is set. This book is incredible! Nicole did such an amazing job of keeping you guessing, and wondering what will happen. I must say it is a beautiful love story, with a lot of twists and turns and magic! I loved it! A definite must read!!!!
Ruby Hammarstedt
Oct 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Nicole you really out did yourself! I couldn't stop reading and omg I even fall asleep at night and even dreamed I was in that story! I never want to wake up!! lol I want to say so much but noo you have to read for yourself !! trust mW you won't regret it! love thus story!!!
Peggy
Oct 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Can love stand the test of time? Join Katia on adventure though time. Katie meet Landon he benn dreaming of her. Landon love Katia but before she can tell Landon she love him Katia fall into a other tome will she find she way home? What home doses she want to go back to her time or Landon's?
Debbie
Apr 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is a clean and fun time travel novel. I really enjoyed the journey with Katia. I was wondering if she was ever going to find her way back to Lord Landon she ended up in so many different places. What a wonderfully fun read. I would recommend this author and this book.
Patricia
Mar 09, 2016 rated it did not like it
Despite being a sucker for time travel, this is not the type of book for me. The main character is too.......trashy. I think this is headed in directions I don't want to go. I made it only to the 12% mark in the Kindle book. This book is also in need of proof reading.
Linda
Sep 14, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: owned-books
Story was not bad, just a fluffy beach read, but the lack of editing showed. There was a scene where the perspective switched from third person t to second person, then back again. It was clearly an error. I skimmed the rest. If the author doesn't care about her own work, why should I?
Haniya (Voracious Bookling)
Nov 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
its just an awesome book! loved it!! I am a fan if her time travel books! <3
Jessica Brooks
Sep 24, 2014 rated it really liked it

Interesting time travel premise!
Beth Hickman
Jun 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was a wonderful love story with a paranormal twist. I couldn't put it down! I enjoyed every moment of this book. Fabulous!!!!
Bookish Addict
Aug 05, 2017 rated it it was ok
I was excited to read a time travel romance, but this one fell short. Katia was refusing her love for Landon, and that continued throughout the whole book, which made it drag on and on. It made it kind of boring at times. There was a quick explanation to the reason for the time travel, but it just didn't make any sense to tie into the whole story. I'm just at a loss with this book. I liked the idea, but it just didn't fit what I was expecting.
Wynette Eleuthere-Stoute
It had good moments

The book was not what I expected. It held such promise but Kati a's resistance of Landon was too drawn out, and the scenes with the witches and the different times which Katia travelled...it didn't flow well. Enough said, I think.
Ursula Okerlund
Nov 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
Enjoyable Story.

This Book was a

This was a enjoyable Story. Interesting Time travel . Interesting Characters . Needs good editing , otherwise a good Story !

Dspb
Mar 26, 2019
Amy Smart
Feb 19, 2015
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 2 May 10, 2016 10:52AM

• Three Wishes (River of Time: California, #1)
  • A Witch in Time Saves Nine
  • Bewitching the Knight
  • You Were Always There
  • Remembrance (Transcend Time, #1)
  • Four Winds (River of Time: California, #2)
  • Big Sexy Love
  • El día que dejó de nevar en Alaska
  • Destinados
  • Overcome Anxiety: A Self Help Toolkit for Anxiety Relief and Panic Attacks
  • The Commander's Desire
  • In Consequence: A Retelling of North and South
  • A Train Through Time (Train Through Time, #1)
  • Her Place in Time
  • Beyond Time (Beyond Time #1-2)
  • Destiny's Path: A Time Travel Romance
  • Living London
  • El pasado me llevó hasta ti
Nicole Zoltack is a USA Today bestselling author who loves to write romances. Of course. She did marry her first kiss, after all!

When she’s not writing about knights, superheroes, or witches, she enjoys spending time with her loving husband, three energetic young boys, and precious baby girl. She enjoys riding horses (pretending they’re unicorns, of course!) and going to the PA Renaissance Faire