Start by marking “Blackjack: Wicked Game (The Thomas Hunt Series, #2)” as Want to Read:
Blackjack: Wicked Game (The Thomas Hunt Series, #2)

Blackjack: Wicked Game (The Thomas Hunt Series #2)

4.56  ·  Rating details ·  66 Ratings  ·  22 Reviews
Sex, love, and a wicked game throw Samantha Drake and Thomas Hunt into an adventure that takes them to places they've never been. From the mountains above Las Vegas to the glitzy casinos of Monte Carlo, Sam and Thomas are forced to confront demons from the past while nurturing their fledgling relationship. Thomas goes from being Sam’s skilled submissive lover to discoverin ...more
Published (first published September 26th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Blackjack, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blackjack

RBCRRBLOGGER
Oct 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I read the first book in the series, Roulette a few months ago so I couldn't wait to see what would happen to Sam and Thomas as they continued their journey of discovery and to watch their relationship develop in Blackjack.

Speaking of their relationship, these 2 have so much sexual chemistry that it almost jumps at you from the pages and from the start, the sex scenes are so descriptive and so varied that you wonder how Sam finds the time for her day Job when Thomas clearly keeps her very busy a
Kelcey Gonnerman-rienhardt
Sep 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I'm a beta reader for Sam! Always honest review!!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*SPOILERS*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hot and sexy 5 star read!!!

I love this series!! Blackjack made me fall even more in love with Sam and Thomas! I totally understand Sam's insecurities, I think a lot of women will see where she's coming from. We all have certain things we don't like about ourselves and think our spouses or husbands aren't being true in what they tell us.
I love that Thomas is showing more of his Dom side and Sam is submitting
Explicit  Escapes
Sep 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Blackjack is one hell of a ride. Not only is it ultra sexy and funny, but I also loved the sense of adventure and suspense in this one. Again, it was a pleasure to be able to take the journey with Sam and Thomas as they figure out how their relationship will work. It's awesome to see the love between these 2 grow. And let's not forget about the scorching hot sex! Cannot wait for the final installment to this awesome series.

P.S. Dom Thomas is yummy!!!
Kat  Chadwick
Oct 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was given an ARC for an honest review. Honest is always what you get from me: good, bad or in-between.

By now, I hope you have read the first book in this series Roulette: Love is a Losing Game. My review of that book can be found here:

To catch you up if you haven’t read it, Thomas Hunt, a younger PhD, student in Literature, started out as Samantha Drake’s submissive. Samantha is a wealthy attorney, living in Las Vegas. Somewhere along the way, they fell
Book Excursions Book Reviews
Sep 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Blackjack: Wicked Game (Thomas Hunt Series #2) picks up with Samantha Drake and Thomas Hunt going into hiding from the danger that lurks after the death of Cal Perkins. This second story in the Thomas Hunt Series launches the reading on a journey of a sinister game between two men and through the first layer of a much larger nefarious criminal-organization.

Readers who don’t have the patience to wait halfway into the story for the erotic tale to begin, need not worry, this tale dives right into
Sharee Brulee
Aug 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Sam asked me to beta read for her and in return leave an honest review for Blackjack...So here goes! I LOVE IT!!!!Roulette was hot and Blackjack is just as hot if not hotter! Thomas is to die for!! This book starts out with a bang!! Sam doesn't leave you waiting and waiting for it like others! First chapter and they're there! My favorite part is the beginning of the book! Well...I'm partial because I love these books! Cannot wait for the third installment!!!! What am I going to do when there sto ...more
Jessica
Oct 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wicked Games: Hott Steamy

I loved this book. Thomas Hunt is one of my all time favorite characters to read about. I enjoy how Sam and Thomas are share the Dominant and submissive rolls in this book. I look forward to book three in this series.

Sam and Thomas are in danger in this book. the story was HOTT. THE SEX WAS HOTT.
5 STARS for sure.

Thanks Sam J.D. Hunt for another hot read!!!
Stephanie
Oct 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I loved Thomas even more in this book! I love how Sam had me LOL and on the edge of my seat all at the same time. She still had some surprises up her sleeve in this book and I can't wait to see where she takes this couple next!
Laura Frasher
Sep 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The story of Sam and Thomas continues. The sex is hot and the book is just fantastic. I didn't want it to end. Sam hurry with book three! Thank you for writing such an amazing series! I loved it!
Caroline
Dec 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sam-jd-hunt
First, Roulette. Ugh... I didn't know I was that bored with reading ultra boring sex scenes before Sam JD Hunt came into my life! ***Me, grinning***
Second, Blackjack. Oh, fucking hell, yeah, mmm... what a ride. Sam and Thomas are totally crazy. In love. And they made me crazy in this book. I don't know which couple I prefer: DomSam/SubThomas or DomThomas/SubSam. Both, no need to think. Totally crazy! Let me tell you that the little diamond -Roulette- has grown bigger and bigger and right now I'm
Jaime
Nov 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved Thomas in this book even more than the first! I love seeing him become more aggressive and seeing Sam let herself be submissive.

Great second book! Cannot wait for the next!

Details::

Blackjack is a Wicked Follow-up to Roulette! Sam J.D. Hunt continues to bring us deeper into the lives of Samantha Drake (Domme) & Thomas Hunt (sub) --- these two continue their back and forth of learning how to love one another and make their unique relationship work.

Problem one: The past always comes ba
Ashley Jasper
Nov 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this installment of the Thomas Hunt series more than the first. I found it much easier to get into the story since I already knew the characters some. That being said, a lot happens in this book.

Thomas and Sam face a few very intense situations. It forces them to not only examine themselves but each other and their relationship as well. Sam grows in leaps and bounds in this book. She is willing to do whatever it takes to protect her man. She finally lets herself open up and give more i
Missy Harton
HOT and STEAMY, funny, and adventurous

5 STARS!!! AMAZING sequel. Be sure to read book one, Roulette, first in order to follow the storyline. Action packed, sexy scenes, and role reversal make this an enjoyable read!
Samantha and Thomas are in danger. Samantha's father arranges for them to have a safe shelter until the threat blows over. Finding out their hideaway belongs to her father's mistress, Samantha refuses to play by her father's rules.
Blackjack: Wicked Game has the perfect amount of susp
Michele McMullen
Nov 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
I was so excited for book 2! I couldn't wait to see where Sam and Thomas took us in their journey with each other. They continue to discover each other and are curious to find out what each is truly looking for out of this relationship. The sexual chemistry between these characters is amazing. They had me laughing out loud at their sexual banter. They have many hurdles to overcome and have taken us on a quite a ride!!! I cant wait for book 3!!!
~~Michele McMullen~~
Mackenzie
Jan 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
STEP RIGHT UP

Sam has written a another book that has humor seriousness and intrigues the reader. Samantha Drake and Thomas Hunt face the demons together and fight their battles as one. When Thomas's former Dom attempts to get Thomas back , Samantha Drake will protect what is hers at all cost. In the middle of the story , Sam and Thomas are kidnapped and held hostage by a man Sergei home. When Sam's father is in the middle of everything , how Will Sam talk to her father ?
Ana Bierle czernek
Sep 18, 2014 rated it liked it
This installment wasn't quite as gripping for me. There are several disagreements born out of insecurities and lots of traveling, but I didn't necessarily feel there was enough relationship development. We did meet some new characters and there were a couple of story threads that I'm anticipating will become more important in the third book.
Estrella M. Perez
Sexy and scary fun

I love how this characters are developing also the dangers always lurking about draws me in as a reader. Not a boring moment in this book and the sexy scenes ooh la la . Enough said. Sam has become my favorite author thanks for this treat. Can't wait to read the next.
Kim
Feb 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Awesome follow up to Roulette! Another great book in the continuing story of Sam & Thomas! Lots of hot steamy sex along with lots of action, never a dull moment! I can't wait for book 3 but, I have to say that I will be disappointed that Sam & Thomas's journey will be coming to an end. This is a must read series! Don't pass it by.
Mindy
Aug 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love reading about Sam and Thomas. This one does not disappoint. If you have read book 1 this one is a must and so is book 3. This one leaves you with a bit of a cliff hanger and wanting to know the rest of the story and how it all comes together.
Keatyn's Mommy
Feb 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hot and sexy with a twist of mystery

I'm loving this Thomas Hunt Series!! Sexy Domme and her sub/switch. A mysterious overbearing father with a hard hand. Lots os fun with Sam and Thomas as they visit Monte Carlo, London and Cambridge.
Robyn
Feb 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book did not disappoint! Love Sam and Thomas!! Can't wait for the conclusion!!
Diane Dannenfeldt
Enjoyed the second installment in this series. I think Sam kinda jumped the gun and should have been a little patient. On to the last one.
Elaine G
Tina
Apr 01, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »
About Sam J.D. Hunt

Sam J.D. Hunt resides in Las Vegas with her husband, the inspiration for the young Thomas Hunt character, as well as her two children. Her debut trilogy, The Thomas Hunt Series, put a fun and unique spin on the popular BDSM genre. She followed up with the highly successful DEEP: A Captive Tale--a dark BDSM erotic captor/captive story about a pirate and his lady that spans time a
More about Sam J.D. Hunt...

The Thomas Hunt Series (3 books)
  • Roulette:  Love Is A Losing Game (The Thomas Hunt Series, #1)
  • Poker: Foolish Games (The Thomas Hunt Series, #3)