Start by marking “A Lush Triangle (Lush, #0.5)” as Want to Read:
A Lush Triangle (Lush, #0.5)

Read Book

A Lush Triangle (Lush 0.5)

A Lush Triangle - The Prequel to A Lush Betrayal
**prequel novelette to A Lush Betrayal**
TRIGGER WARNING: This story contains infidelity. It does not glorify it, nor does it condone it. It does not have an HEA.

Sometimes love is messy, and sometimes the people you love are a mess.

Joss Jamison is a rock star. But he’s a lonely one. His whole world has narrowed to his band, hi
ebook
Published October 4th 2014 by C.P. Writes, LLC (first published September 27th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about A Lush Triangle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Lush Triangle

♥~♥Geri Reads ♥~♥
3.5

A wonderful prequel to the Lush series.
Selene
Sep 16, 2014 Selene rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Xavier Neal
Sep 29, 2014 Xavier Neal rated it it was amazing
Great read if...you like short stories, are looking for an intro into a series, free books, Rockstars, over coming addictions, fighting for what you love, and can handle a non HEA.

Side Note: First let me go ahead and say, if you can't handle cheating, don't read it. (And you know what, for the record cheating happens all the time in real life so I don't understand why people can't handle it in books.) I am a die hard Lush girl, like buy the T-shirt, wear it all the time, follow them on tour forg
Tiffany Willams
Sep 05, 2014 Tiffany Willams rated it it was amazing
I was gifted a arc copy of this novelette.

Having never read the Lush Series before this, I went in blind.
Amazing!!
I needed more after learning what happened between Joss and Tammy, and what it was going to mean for Walsh. It's the perfect set up for what was to come in the world of Lush! In such a short read, there was friendship, heartache, and the ultimate betrayal.

*Now, I will say that there is cheating in this book. Yes, it does happen sometimes. But, I still say that you need to read this
Tracy
Apr 08, 2015 Tracy rated it really liked it
Shelves: on-my-kindle
Reading this made me want to start the next book right away... The word triangle always makes me nervous, but I feel like I see this going another way.

This is just a quick read that I was told helps to better set up the first book in the series. I read it first and feel like it's the best way to go.
Kim Quick
Jan 12, 2016 Kim Quick rated it really liked it
Oh.... for shame. Naughty naughty... even if it was in a moment of weakness!
Katja
Oct 01, 2014 Katja rated it really liked it
I really liked this. Even I knew from first book A Lush Betrayal what happened between Joss and Tammy this was great read. It was great to see how and why everything happened.
Julie
Mar 19, 2015 Julie rated it really liked it
GREAT start to the Lush series
Dawn Pressel
Mar 14, 2017 Dawn Pressel rated it liked it
Quick read but a good into to the series.

Maybe without the conversation I might have believed Joss and Tammy just got caught up in hurt but the words they spoke was a reminder they knew exactly what was happening
Rach Lawrence
Aug 07, 2015 Rach Lawrence rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015
Joss Jamison has never been more confused in his life. Everything is spiraling out of control. His best friend Walsh is in rehab for alcohol addiction, he doesn’t know what will happen to his band, and Walsh’s fiancée Tammy is consumed with pain. Joss loves both Walsh and Tammy. They’ve been there for him through thick and thin. But love isn’t always easy, and Joss and Tammy learn just how difficult it can be.

The official summary of A Lush Triangle will let you know this story is not a happily e
Christie72
Oct 17, 2014 Christie72 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Great, quick read about the triangle that is Tammy, Walsh, and Joss! Readers will get a better understanding of what actually happened between them. It is told from Joss and Tammy’s POVs. It begins with how the friendship between Joss and Walsh developed. However, most of the book is centered around Walsh’s stay in rehab and what pushed Tammy and Joss to do what they did.

Let me begin by saying that there is cheating involved. If you are dead set against it for any reason whatsoever, then this ma
The BookChick
I absolutely loved Selena Laurence's prequel to her Lush series. Not only is this a prequel but it really shed's light on how Joss, Tammy, and Walsh got to the place they were in A Lush Betrayal. It was sad and hard to read because it showed the ultimate betrayal between and man and his best friend and a woman and her man. I will say that I hated Tammy in A Lush Betrayal and still more in For the Love of a Lush. Yes, Joss is not angel in this either but it was something about Tammy's brash behav ...more
Samantha
Sep 27, 2015 Samantha rated it liked it
Maybe I did this wrong, I read the prequel that was written after the first book, and I guess prequels are written like that to give information about something that happens in the first book that the reader doesn’t know happened or doesn’t know how it happened. Either way, I read this first and maybe I shouldn’t have because I don’t know how I feel about it.

I gave it three stars because I do like it and I do want to go on with the series but, with it being a novelette and moving just a little f
Michele
Oct 06, 2014 Michele rated it really liked it
Let me start off by saying that if you are adamantly against cheating and won't read a book with cheating in it. Don't read this book.

This book is an introduction on how Joss, Tammy and Walsh got to where they were in A Lush Betrayal. Though I've never been the biggest fan of Tammy, this book made me hate her even more. If I could ever cunt punch a woman, she would be that person. Her behavior just really pissed me off.

I would say, that this would be good to read before you start the Lush series
MsChris1161
Sep 03, 2014 MsChris1161 is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own, ebook
★¸. • * ° *  Kathy,Ahmazing Book Faerie*°°*•.¸. ♥★
A great look into just how things panned out between our trio in trouble.

This is an amazingly complete story that tells just how things came about before Tammy and Joss made the worst mistake of their lives. It not only affected them, but Walsh and the rest of the group as well, leading to the conflict we read about in A Lush Betrayal

Although this is a prequel, I think it should be read after Betrayal, rather than before. Just my personal feelings.

It is very, sad and intense and is the cause of
Kim
Aug 30, 2014 Kim rated it it was amazing
While Walsh tries to figure out his own demons in rehab, Joss and Tammy dealt with there own in a way that they both regret. After a devastating first meeting with Walsh and his coordinator in the rehab center, Tammy just wanted to forget for a minute all the horrible things Walsh had said to her and Joss was the only person that would do anything to make her feel better and she knew that but after it was over they both knew what a horrible mistake they made.

It is hard to understand the feelings
The Lusty Literate
4/4.5 | Hot Steam

Sexy, soulful, a little heartbreaking and FREE! A delicious beginning to a promising series. I can't wait to read A Lush Betrayal! I have to know what happens to Tammy, Joss and Walsh!!

Free on Amazon: http://amzn.to/1nX4MO3

Teaser ALT - I just feel
LastBreath
It is everything as the title suggests.

In the beginning there was two. Best friends who knew all there was to know about one another - Joss and Walsh. Until they hit their teens and in walks Walsh's love of his life, Tammy.

Forward to their twenty-something years and this is where things fall apart.

It's one of the better prequels that I have come across that sets the scene for what I hope will be an interesting series.
Selene Malik
Sep 15, 2014 Selene Malik marked it as to-read
Mary Mooney
Oct 04, 2014 Mary Mooney rated it it was amazing
This is a must read to understand what really happened when Tammy and Joss betrayed Walsh. It will break your heart. You don't have to read this short story but it helps learn the truth. Yes it is the ultimate betrayal and if you don't want to read it then don't. But if you love Lush as I do, you would want to learn the truth. Another great addition to the Lush series by Selena Laurence and I loved it and can't wait for more.
Jen
Sep 16, 2014 Jen marked it as to-read
Nancy
Sep 16, 2014 Nancy rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle
Michelle Quintana
Oct 16, 2014 Michelle Quintana rated it liked it
This is a great first book to read in this series. The way it ends makes you want to continue on to find out what happens to the three of them. However, this book came out after I had already read the first two books. This story does let me know what Tammy and Joss were thinking and feeling when everything went down so I did like that aspect.
Karen Monasterio
Another great one

Selena has written a very informative short story giving us just enough information to get hooked on the story and have a connection with the characters. A must read!!!!
Anna
May 21, 2015 Anna rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great prelude to the series. Even being a prequel this is packed full of misery and heartache. Best friends betraying one another, and wondering how to go on with their mistake and lives. Draws you in and you just have to read the rest of the series!!
Connie
This novella explains the events that led up to and caused Joss and Tammy to betray Walsh while he was in rehab. It led to the destruction of the band, Tammy and Walsh's engagement as well as their childhood friendships. Is this the end?
Marsha
Apr 27, 2015 Marsha rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015
I am very glad that I was able to read A Lush Triangle by Selena Laurence A Lush Triangle by Selena Laurence. It is a terrific starting point and back ground information for the Lush Series. I cannot wait to get started. All twisty and complicated already. Oooo...such fun.
Lauren
Aug 01, 2015 Lauren rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this series

This goes into the big mistake. When you read this book and the next you will understand. One night changes everything for three members of the band. It's intense and plays out over this book and the next.
Great series that I highly recommend.
Michelle Hammond
Oct 29, 2015 Michelle Hammond rated it really liked it
A well written short prequel that grabbed my attention. A fast enjoyable read.
  • The Lie and the Lady (Winner Takes All, #2)
  • Melting into You (Falcon Football, #3)
  • Hot Summer Lust
  • Lessons in Gravity (Study Abroad, #2)
  • A Christmas Gone Perfectly Wrong (Blackshear Family, #0.5)
  • Underneath It All (Sexual Misconduct #2)
  • Taken (Under the Skin, #3)
  • His Mistress (Self-Made Men #2)
  • Duke of My Heart (Season for Scandal, #1)
  • Falling for the Enemy (Private Pleasures, #3)
  • Dirty Deeds (Mechanics of Love, #3)
  • Rough Rhythm (Made in Jersey, #1.5)
  • The Debutante Is Mine (Season's Original, #1)
  • Scandal Takes the Stage (The Wicked Quills of London, #2)
  • Sex and the Single Vamp
  • A Gentleman Never Tells (Essex Sisters, #4.5)
  • How the Duke Was Won (The Disgraceful Dukes, #1)
  • Chasing Lady Amelia (Keeping Up with the Cavendishes, #2)
Selena Laurence is a USA Today Bestselling author who loves Putting the Heat in Happily Ever After. In 2014 she was awarded the Reader’s Crown Award for Contemporary Romance of the Year. In 2015 her rock star romance A Lush Betrayal was a finalist in three national contests.

Selena lives in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains with her kids, Mr. L, “Goldendoodle” and “Demon Cat.” When she’s not wri
More about Selena Laurence...

Lush (4 books)
  • A Lush Betrayal (Lush, #1)
  • Loving a Lush (Lush #2)
  • Lowdown and Lush (Lush, #3)
  • A Lush Reunion (Lush, #4)