Start by marking “Alpha Rockstar, Book One” as Want to Read:
Alpha Rockstar, Book One

Alpha Rockstar, Book One

(Alpha Rockstar #1)

She’s reaching for a lifelong dream.

Penelope has made a living taking concert photos for the newspaper entertainment section, but her dreams are much bigger. She dreams of getting close with a rock and roll band and taking pictures of everything, immersing herself in the rock and roll lifestyle.

He’s searching for a life beyond the stage.
ebook
Published August 28th 2014 by Smashwords Edition (first published August 27th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Alpha Rockstar, Book One, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Alpha Rockstar, Book One

Jeannie
May 28, 2016 rated it liked it
Penelope is a Seattle-based photojournalist who dreams of one day taking to the road with a band to document their every move.

Marcus is the lead singer, manager, and mastermind behind the industrial metal band Attack Ships On Fire (ASOF).

Perpetually self-conscious in a rock n' roll world of size 0 groupies, Penelope is a curvy girl who is just trying to pursue her dreams without being judged for the size of her jeans.

A veteran of the music scene and now in his
Sultry Steamy Reading
I received a reviewer's copy of this book from Bit'N Tours in exchange for an honest review and as part of the book's blog tour promotions.

I don't read many books with heroines who are plus sized. This is kind of refreshing. I am a big girl myself, so I like reading about women who are as real as me. Most books always feature skinny, sexy women or women who have curves, but they never mention just how curvy she is. This book as a heroine who's pretty heavy.

Of course, she
Denise
Oct 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
** I received this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.**

'Alpha Rockstar' was a good quick read. I enjoyed the storyline. Penelope was a great character, plus she isn't the typical blond, blue eyed perfect ten type. That's what I liked. The story played out well. Well written. A great start to a great series. As with all Emma Rose's work, I loved it. A great add to your tbr list.
Amy Barber
Oct 27, 2014 rated it liked it
Not your typical rock star, but in a really good way! I received this book as a member of Emma Rose's Street Team for an honest review. This is part one of the story where Penelope meets Marcus as part of her job as a photographer for a local paper. There is a crazy turn of events and she ends up going on tour with this band. For how short it is, I really felt a connection with both Marcus and Penelope. I am looking forward to seeing where it goes next! 3.5 Stars!
Carrie Franks Fink
Aug 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Emma Rose is on fire with this book. Hot Alpha Rockstar who seems to be shy off stage when he is around Penelope. I absolutely love the chemistry between the two. I cant wait to read more. I give it 5 stars and promise you will love this book :)
Ailsa
Feb 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
Blurb - She's reaching for a lifelong dream.
He's searching for a life beyond the stage.
She gets her chance when a band on tour invites her to join them for a few weeks, but Penelope has reservations... Is she being in
Bit'N Book Tours
Feb 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
Alpha Rockstar by Emma Rose is definitely an enjoyable, and interesting read – Especially given the music scene she’s chosen to feature is one that I very much love! Some of the back stage antics and descriptions had me chuckling to myself, as they’re so very accurate (especially the Industrial Cybergoth groupies) and the band members themselves who make up ‘Attack Ships on Fire’ are a pretty close-knit bunch, even Marcus, who tends to keep himself to himself.

Penelope is a likeable c
Karyn
Jan 09, 2015 rated it liked it
This was an entertaining short story.

Anyone who enjoys music and rock stars would definitely relate to and be envious of the main character Penelope. She is a photographer who gets to go backstage and front row of concerts to get her shots. Her dream is to go on tour with a band to write a book about life on the road of a band and get pictures of them doing every day things.

This was a great idea for a story but I think it could have been developed a little further. There were a coup
Jessica
Sep 23, 2015 rated it liked it
Liz
BBW photographer meets lead singer of heavy metal band while on a job for a local Seattle paper.

They go out for drinks and he asks her to come on tour with them for 3 weeks. Hesitantly she agrees... it's her dream and Marcus is hot and appears to be attracted to her. They start to get to know each other and she gives him a blow job.

And that's it. There are two more books, so perhaps there's more. He hasn't shown any real alpha tendencies either. In fact, she was the aggre
Liz
Feb 15, 2015 rated it liked it
I quite enjoyed this short story, the characters were intriguing but overall it was too short. I appreciate that there are some more books in the series but I find it frustrating when a story stops dead just as it is getting interesting. I'd like to see how Marcus and Penelope's relationship develops.
Colleen
Oct 06, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »

GET A FREE ROMANCE eBOOK when you join Emma's Beta Reader Newsletter. Details
here

Emma Rose is quickly rising as a new author with a lot to offer. She specializes in the steamy romance genre with popular series THE BILLIONAIRE'S PROPOSAL, TAKING STAGE, ALPHA ROCKSTAR, and STRIPPED.

She self-published her first book in 2011 and has since risen to a Top 100 author in Amazon's Erotica category, among others.

Part of her quick ri