Start by marking “Conspire” as Want to Read:
Conspire

Conspire

He wants answers.
She wants freedom.
The search is over...when they CONSPIRE.
Published August 25th 2014 (first published August 17th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Conspire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Conspire

Dilek VT
Oct 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: hot-fun-romance
“I wasn’t expecting to find you, but I did, and I’m not letting go.”

This book is written by two best seller writers, and it is a good book worth reading. The language of it is very successful, it is nothing simple.

From the blurb, it sounds like “a romantic suspense” and I had high expectations. While the romance and steam is 5 out of 5, the suspense/mystery part is disappointing, something like 2 out of 5....

There is indeed a “who is the murderer ?” search in it but the unexpected falling in
Nichole Eckert
Aug 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
When you have two authors that you love come together and write a story you know its going to be good! I fell in love with Conspire from page one. My favorite about it was I felt like I haven't read one with a plot like it. Which was refreshing for a change. Needless to say I give Conspire 5 STARS!!!
Renee Entress
Aug 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2014
5.0 Star Review - Conspired

Love this story. This story pulls you in from the first page and keeps you reading until the very last page.

This is an erotic read with a little bit of mystery/suspense thrown in. You will learn all about Graham (Bryce) and Jocelyn in this panty melting story!

When two authors who write fantastic stories on their own get together you get a freaking awesome story!!!

Hope to read more from both of them soon!!
Sheena Lumsden
Aug 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Conspire by Erin Noelle and SE Hall was different from what I have read before by these two authors. They both have great books out there and this book combined both of their talents.

At first though I felt the book was taking it’s time to get to the good stuff, maybe that is just because with the synopsis I was dying to find out what was going on. I will admit I am not patient that way LOL. However, I found the details and descriptions in this story brilliant and kept me captivating throughout.
Jill S (Love Affair With Fiction)
LOved! Full review to come.
Red Cheeks Reads
Sep 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Conspire is not my first S.E. Hall book but it is my first Erin Noelle. I have a couple of Erin’s books on my kindle but my TBR is so very very long, I haven’t had the chance to read them yet. I need to bump them up because I really loved Conspire. It was mysterious and sexy; a definite page turner.

Bryce is on a mission to find out what happened to his brother. He is dedicated to the task; avoiding all possible distractions. Until he meets his new boss, Jocelyn Craig. Jocelyn isn’t immune to Bry
Kelly
Aug 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014
I have loved every single one of SE Hall's books. And I have loved every single one of Erin Noelle's books. But a book written by BOTH of them?? FREAKING AMAZING! Like, I knew it would be good, but I had no idea the level of awesomeness these two could create together. Conspire was pure perfection.

Conspire had everything I love in a book- laughs, friendship, mystery, suspense, love, a little angst, and plenty of hot sexy times. All the good stuff in just the right amounts!

BUY THIS BOOK! I prom
Jennifer Wyk
Aug 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Erin Noelle & SE Hall are an amazing team and this novel just proves that. Conspire is a story of love, passion and family bonds that can't ever be broken.

Graham aka Bryce is an incredibly sexy man on a mission. He needs to find out what happened to his younger brother. He's desperate to find out the reason for his death and he will stop at nothing to find the answers he so desperately needs.

Jocelyn is not your typical pampered princess who is being groomed to takeover her daddy's company. S
Lane
Aug 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
CONSPIRE they do, SUCCEED they did!

When SE Hall and Erin Noelle decided to CONSPIRE this romantic suspense novel, I was downright elated. I was engrossed in cover to cover, literally - I did not stop to do anything, until I every word was devoured and it has stuck with me! This was for two reasons, one- I could not wait to find out what was coming next, two- I was emotionally invested in both Bryce and Jocelyn. I cried, laughed, and fell in love many times throughout the story.

This is an impecc
Ashley Jasper
Aug 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to receive an ARC of this book. I knew going in that it would be wonderful, how could it not, it is SE Hall & Erin Noelle! That being said this was a different kind of book for both ladies. There are all the elements I love from both ladies- an interesting plot, good pacing, humor, mystery and a hot couple.

The book follows the Graham or Bryce as he seeks to find out the reason behind his brothers "suicide". In his journey, he meets Jocelyn. Right away, they are drawn to ea
Dijya
Aug 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Dijya by: Athena Daugherty
Shelves: favorites
** 4.5 Stars **

This book was a first for me by Erin Noelle and I couldn’t say I was disappointed..nope, not even a little bit.

Conspire with its short and promising blurb was enough to made me pick the book. Moreover it was also recommended to me..:)

The book starts with Devon’s death around which the whole story revolves. Graham is set to prove that his brother was murdered despite what the autopsy reports claims.

So he moved to Philadelphia and with the help of Reagen (Devon’s roommate) try to
Michelle Grad
Aug 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
SE Hall and Erin Noelle are two of my favorite authors...EVER! So when I heard they were writing a book together, well, it was like Santa Clause came to my house and delivered the best Christmas present I could ever get! I adore both of these writers, the stories they weave and their ability to make you fall in love with their characters. And I have to say, Conspire is all of that X100!

It is a suspenseful, heart wrenching, sexy as hell story that will have you on the edge of your seat and readin
Michelle Rene
Aug 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The only thing I knew about Conspire going in was the tag line: “He wants answers, She wants freedom, The search is over when they Conspire.” But when two of my favorite authors decide to co-write a novel, I really don’t ask a lot of questions. Well, maybe one, how do they manage to write together so beautifully? Erin Noelle and S.E. Hall have written and amazing book that flows so well you cannot tell where one ends and the other begins.

Get ready for Bryce and Jocelyn, they area bout to become
Amber Bennett
Aug 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Where should I start? Two of my favorite authors ever, coming together to write this...sexy, panty-melting, hot, loving, amazing story, how could one go wrong?
As the story went on I fell more and more in love with Bryce(covert things he did reminded me of Jason Statham). I was hooked from page one and didn't want it to end.

If you want a melt your panties off type of book, you're looking at it. I love the way Erin and SE write individually knock my socks off, but this, together, BLOWN OUT OF TH
Athena Daugherty
Aug 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I love S.E. Hall. I love Erin Noelle. And these two wrote one hell of a book. Conspire was amazing and hooks you from the very first page. What I liked most was that it wasn't your typical romance book. The plot was unique and keeps you on the edge of your seat. Bryce and Jocelyn were amazing character's and now one of my favorite book couples. Bryce is handsome and smart and Jocelyn is beautiful and successful. If you like erotic reads with some suspense, then this will be the perfect book for ...more
Ramie
Aug 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to read a ARC of this book and let me tell you Erin Noelle and SE Hall put this book together SO brilliantly together. When I first started reading it, I honestly did not know what to expect, but ONCE again Erin Noelle surprised me with a plot that I have never read of in a book. Her teaming it with SE Hall and this book was an INSTANT 5 star in my opinion!! It grabbed my attention from the beginning and didn't let go until the very last word.
That's what you can expect!!
Jenn
Aug 26, 2014 marked it as to-read
I absolutely loved this story!!! It pulls you in from the first page and captivates you through to the very last.
It is an erotic read with some mystery strategically placed within. Through this novel you learn and read about Graham and Jocelyn who will make your panties melt.
I love both of these authors when the write individually. When they write together it is explosive.
I hope to read more books by these authors in the future.
This is a definite must read! :)
Sandra
Aug 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Meet Graham (Bryce) & Jocelyn two people needing each other.He wants answers and she wants freedom.this is an amazingly written love/suspense story.You will want to read to the very last page
~Sandra~
Angela Byam
Aug 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Amazing book! Loved the characters, the plot and the end. I read the whole thing in one sitting.
Tracie
I LOVED IT!
Vanessa
In true SE & Erin fashion...this was amazing. Review to come with my tour date 9/8...

**FULL REVIEW**

“I have approximately three hours of driving left, likely closer to two with my lead foot, to savor the silence, the calm before the storm. For tomorrow, the games begin, and I don’t mean the ones someone had sloppily played on my brother. No, I mean the kind I play…and win.”

Graham Harrison has a score to settle. Knowing in his heart of hearts that the information surrounding his younger bro
Carrie Richardson-horton
Aug 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
When S.E.Hall and Erin Noelle announced they were writing a book together I thought I was being punked! I was like a kid waiting on Christmas morning! They delivered with Conspire!!

Graham Bryce Harrison is everything you would want in a book boyfriend. Smart, sexy, protective, did I mention swoon my panties off HOT? Even with all that going for him he has a lot going on in his life. With his brother's death weighing heavily on his mind Graham decides to go undercover to get the answers he needs
Shelly
Nov 12, 2014 rated it it was ok

Both of these authors previous books have touched me in one way or another, and I was very curious to see what happened when they teamed up. I have to say I didn't expect this.

First I want to start off by saying, the dedication kinda bothered me. This is a very sexy, erotic novel and to have the book dedicated to a young child who has passed, and to quote scripture, didn't sit right with me. I don't think there is any place for young children (living or deceased) to have erotica, sexy romance n
Riza
More Than 5-Graham-Stars!

I don't really know how will I put this review up but let me just focus on the English dictionary definition of the book title.

CONSPIRE :

verb (conspires, conspiring; past and past participle conspired)

(intransitive) To secretly plot or make plans together, often used regarding something bad or illegal.

~TWO Best-selling Authors decided to create a book together and I'm telling you it is illegally GOOD and you will feel really BAD if you don't read it.

(intransitive) To
Melanie Weaver
Aug 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: se-hall
So there is this dynamic duo, you all know who I am talking about!! S.E. Hall and Erin Noelle!! Together, these ladies set our hearts on fire and our minds searching with CONSPIRE! They deliver an amazing romance with a twist of mystery!

The story reels you in from the get go and has you stuck on the edge until the very end. Both the main characters are relatable in some aspect or another. The way the story is written, you can’t help but feel for Bryce as he searches for his answers and Jocelyn –
Jamie Rhodes
Aug 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Take lots of hotness, lots of love, friendship and mix in some suspense with a tad of drama and you get this book. Jocelyn has always done what she has been asked by her family and fiancé. She is tired of her fiancé, Hunter. She doesn't like him much less love him. He treats her like dirt. Her dad is one of those controlling types. I don't blame her for not liking her life. I didn't like her life. Graham (Bryce to Jocelyn) is trying to find his brother's killer. It was made to look like suicide, ...more
Natalie Jenkins-abitago
Aug 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
S.E. Hall and Erin Noelle did a wonderful job writing this book!! I would recommend that everyone read it!!!!

I don't like to give away a lot so I will just give the basics. Graham (Bryce) is out to find out what really happened to his brother and the revenge that is deserved. And well the best way to describe Jocelyn is that she is out to get a life. She has done what she is told by her dad and her ex and realizes she needs to be her and not what others want.

Oh and the are some really hot and s
Tammy  Tracy
Mar 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love SE Hall's work and have Erin Noelle's book on my to read list. Definitely great choice to read.
This book has mystery and suspense and draws the read right in quickly a real page turner. Lots of spice added to the mix makes for an amazing read. Totally suggest if you haven't you should read it.
Shannon Godwin
Aug 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
this by far is one of the best books I've read in a long time. I enjoyed this book from the beginning! it's had e.b. beginning in it that I like, action, mystery, sex, laughter!!! Loved this book.
Kim
Sep 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars
4 to 4.5 stars

So I started this book with really not much idea what it was about since the blurb is set up that way. So I am going to try to do a review with no spoilers and not giving away much plot.

You have a man trying to find answers and justice. His usual career skills serve him well during this quest. We can call him Graham or Bryce. He is smart, manipulative, charming and multi-talented. Even though we knew more of what was going on with him, he still had an air of mystery. He is determin
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Ten Thousand Lies (Ten Thousand, #2)
  • Lean on Me (Take My Hand, #3)
  • Katherine in Gold (The Beachy Bride, #2)
  • Finding Forever (Living Again, #4)
  • Pinpoint (Point, #4)
  • You're the Only One
  • Hope (Choices, #3)
  • Nightshade (Redemption, #3)
  • The Flesh Cartel, Season 1: Damnation
  • Breaking Skin
  • Lie To Me (Sexual Misconduct #3)
  • Crave Me (Luminous, #2)
  • Surviving Us
  • Forgiving Gia (Rocker, #2)
  • Cowboy Lust (Bakersville Saga, #3 & #4)
  • Crave: Part Two (Crave Duet, #2)
  • His (Hers, #4)
  • Behind the Lens (Sexy #1)
S.E.Hall, New York Times & USA Today Bestselling Author and lover of all things anticipation and romance is the author of The Evolve Series: Emerge, Embrace, Entangled, Entice, Endure and companion novellas Baby Mama Drama and Guide for Tools Looking to Date My Daughter by character Sawyer Beckett. S.E. also wrote the standalone, Finally Found novels Pretty Instinct and Pretty Remedy and her l ...more
“No, J, I mean it, I. Love. You. Not, I love having sex with you, or you’re hot, or I’m really having a great time—so far, so good. I mean I would choose you—sick, bitchy, gained weight, lost your libido, chopped off your hair, demanded we become vegetarians, anything—” 2 likes
“Jocelyn, please be sure. If you give me this, I may ask for everything.” 0 likes