Start by marking “Bells On Her Toes (Psychic Seasons #2)” as Want to Read:
Bells On Her Toes (Psychic Seasons #2)

Bells On Her Toes

(Psychic Seasons #2)

After dating more than her fair share of frogs, Gustavia asks the universe to send her a prince. But, when her psychic advisor insists she has already met her soul mate, prospects look bleak.

Finn Kent is no prince, just an ordinary guy who wants to protect his daughter from another devastating loss. He is definitely not pushing Gustavia away to protect his own heart. That
Published August 5th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Bells On Her Toes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bells On Her Toes

Mystereity Reviews
Jul 29, 2015 rated it liked it
Bells On Her Toes I'm not sure why I'm still reading this series.  There really isn't much mystery, it's more YA suspense/romance than anything (nothing against YA or romance, they're just not my thing.)  Still, it's a charming series and suspenseful enough to hold my interest, although the angst got old after awhile.  I just wanted to grab Gustavia and Finn and slap the shit out of them.
Sabrina Wilfinger
Jul 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Cozy mystery

Just as fun as the first in the series. Still love that old home. Not sure how I feel about the testosterone injection. Her family issues needed a bit more. Finally a child. Enjoy, I did.
Karen
Jul 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the series. To understand it best you need to read "Rings on her Fingers" first. It gives you history for the second book. In this book the treasure hunt is secondary to the romance. So if you like a good romance you will like this book.
Della
Dec 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another really cute cozy mystery, on to the next in the series!
Stacy
Aug 16, 2019 rated it liked it
All types of family

The focus of this book is the importance of families of all types. The kinds we are born into, the kinds that we build.
Carol Olmsted
Dec 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Fun!
Gail
Nov 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Fun read with great supporting characters.
Erth
Oct 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
now i am hooked. This was such a great, easy and creative book. i was hooked after the first page.

The characters were easy to fall in love with and follow, along with the story. the author made the mental visions so easy and vivid of the surroundings and the characters actions felt so real.

i would highly recommend this author and this book.
Sue
Oct 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Book Two in the Psychic Seasons series

Following the story that was begun in Book One, Rings on Her Fingers, a lovely group of women with a variety of abilities in the psychic fields. After Julie and Tyler fell in love and the con man, Logan, had left the area, the best friends try to relax.

This story centers around Gustavia, a writer of children's books and a free-spirited young woman with a sad family history. She was instrumental in uncovering Logan's con and protecting Julie from his plans to
Krystyna
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another one bites the dust

Terrific. Okay a bit darker than the first book and it now centres on the children's book author. The ex-fiance has disappeared but has he gone r are the ghost correct in that something has merged with him and hidden him from their view. Something dark and sinister.
Her BFF has a new fiance and her books are a success. Giving a reading in the library is just another way to give back. She certainly didn't expect to meet a young bereaved girl and her widower father. Nor di
Dharia Scarab
Fun series, but the errors in the kindle edition are hideous.

3 stars... This book was ok, but I won't go out of my way to read more, But if I find anoth
Jeanie Jackson
Nov 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
A fun series with a touch of paranormal, lots of suspense, beautiful friendships, and wonderful romance. I enjoyed Gustavia's story as much as I did Julie and Tylers. What a great group of friends and a wonderful adventure. Logan is still around causing serious trouble, the group is searching for the next treasure cache, and we learn more about Gustavia's family. That background did not click as well as I would have liked, but I enjoyed seeing the changes. Loved when she told her dad off and whe ...more
Kat
Apr 12, 2015 rated it liked it
Does this book even have an editor?!!!!!!!!! If so, they should be fired. Especially when parts of sentences are missing. I'm not talking about an "and" here or a "the" there (which also happens quite often). I'm talking about half of a sentence.

"This was something she was coming to understand as she placed the battered "

That's it; start new paragraph. I know what the author was going to say, generally, but that doesn't forgive the oversight. Any proofreader worth their salt would have caught
Kay (Brigidsmomma) Compton
This was really good. The second book in this series by Ms Welling. I really enjoyed the story, and how the protagonist (in this book it was Gustavia) is so able to get the little girl who is suffering from the loss of her mother, but can't see the same loss in the girl's father in the same way. So much truth about human relations and how we all internalize others' reactions to us as being about us when sometimes they just aren't. Read it. You will love it!
Sandi
Nov 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A great read.

I loved this book. It was light hearted, fun and a little mystic. ReGina incorporates the lives of four different women that have all moved to a quaint little tourist town and formed a close friendship. Each woman has a talent that makes her a little special. Re Gina describes them so vividly that they come to life and you want to know more about them. Throw in a mystery, romance, treasure hunt and a couple of resident ghosts and you have a good book.
Cheryl Lopatka
Nov 06, 2015 rated it did not like it
Cliffhanger

The book wasn't bad, but the ending was abrupt and unsatisfactory. I don't appreciate this kind of tactic and if an author ends a book like this, I'm done with that series. My other disappoint ment in this book was that there were so many references to the previous book that if you read them out of order, your left a bit confused in certain parts. I do not recommend this book or this author.
Sharon
Jul 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
As good as the first.

This has been another interesting book. There are now two definite couples, with probably a third set to develop. The problem parents are being forgiven and at some point should become helpful. Sure hope Kat gets her sight back in the next book, which I now need too go buy. Enjoy.
Michele bookloverforever
2 damaged souls find each other but not without going through a forest of stinging nettles and prickly cactus. and there are still ghosts both literal and figuratively. more treasure hunts,and another confrontation with violence and evil. a little girl finds another mommy. a grown woman rediscovers her birth family ties. book 2 of 4. read in order.
Sandee
Aug 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: laptop
This book follows on from the story Rings on Her Fingers but this time the story centers on Gustavia instead of Julie. Everything I loved about the first book continues. Intersting characters, emotional engagement, a good puzzle and lots of laughter and whimsy. I can hardly wait to read the next one.
Pandora
Nov 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
A book that keeps you reading until you're done

I usually do not particularly care for mystic/ New Age data. My problem not yours. I really loved learning from this story. I also read until early in the morning, in order to finish this wonderfully written work. I just bought the entire collection, including the first book in the series.
Carly Kirk
Apr 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Satisfying

Well, I found this next installment in the series very satisfying and while I do want to learn what happens going forward, I'll have to wait a bit before I shell out $ for the next two books.
Susan Lee Thuener
Nov 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
Cozy with paranormal overtones

I liked this one. I usually do not care for Cozy romances but this one with paranormal activity included was a good read. I recommend it for all of you that are intrigued by this scenario to read it and make your own decision.
Judy
Nov 02, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: paranormal, novel
This is supposed to be a mystery, I think, but there's not much of a mystery, more like a puzzle to solve. It's full of fun characters including a couple of friendly ghosts, as well as a tarot card reader, a aura reader, etc. A quick fun read.
Yvonne Davies
Sep 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle-read
Flowed smoothly from the first

Another treasure hunt round Julie's home. Logan the mad ex and a love interest for Gustavia. Covered the subject of the death of a loved one sympathetically. Good read
Ralph Trickey
Nov 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
Psychic fun

This was a good story about a young woman who had a tough life looking for something more. I'd recommend it for anyone who likes ghosts and knows someone with strained relations with family.
Jeanne Abbott
Apr 20, 2016 rated it liked it
Gustavias story

This time it's gustavia who find love. More treasured us found and Julie's ex is stillbirth rampage. Sweet romance with a touch of paranormal
JoAnne
Apr 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
I love Gustavia! She's a delightful character. loved the story
Lisa McDowell
Jul 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
Very engaging

Book two of this series was just as enjoyable as the first. Getting to know each character more. I enjoyed the addition of Finn and his daughter Sam.
Amita Sehrawat
Jan 12, 2016 rated it liked it
3.5 stars actually...
Lynne Keepers
Aug 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: nook-owned
I would give this easy to read serious a 5, but there are just enough typos to make it annoying.

• A Loving Spirit (Lessons in Temptation Series, Book 1)
  • Scrapping Plans
  • Love is all You Need: A Sweet Romance Box Set
  • My Unconquerable Soul (Linley & Patrick, #2)
  • This Changes Everything (Oakland Hills, #4)
  • Adieu to Destiny (The Adventures of Anabel Axelrod, #4)
  • Now You See Her... (Psychic Visions, #8)
  • Field of Schemes
  • The Perfect Lady Worthe
  • Kissed
  • The Call (Time Masters, #1)
  • The Shop of Shades and Secrets
  • Promised Land
  • Master of My Dreams (Heroes of the Sea, #1)
  • Goddess of the Moon (Diana Racine #2)
  • Old Maid's Puzzle (A Quilting Mystery, #2)
  • Cut, Crop & Die (Kiki Lowenstein Scrap-n-Craft Mystery, #2)
  • The Company You Keep (Kendra Clayton Mysteries, #1)

Psychic Seasons (4 books)
  • Rings On Her Fingers (Psychic Seasons #1)
  • She Shall Have Music (Psychic Seasons #3)
  • Wherever She Goes (Psychic Seasons #4)
“My mother always said that childish and childlike were two entirely different concepts.” “Words to live by.” 0 likes
“Safer for him if he didn’t have to see that smile every day, to imagine sucking those rings from her toes, one at a time. He tamped that image down as quickly as it rose to the surface and tried not to imagine how she would taste, how the texture of her skin would feel against his own.” 0 likes