Start by marking “Becoming Death (The Death Trilogy #3)” as Want to Read:
Becoming Death (The Death Trilogy #3)

Becoming Death

(Death Trilogy #3)

Samantha’s tired of being the pawn in a game she didn’t realize she was playing. She’s determined to discover the answers she needs to save Austin, and the strength to set them both free. But when all the players are finally revealed, Sam’s left to wonder... Will love conquer all, or will death consume everything in its path?
Kindle Edition
Published October 31st 2014 by Tik Tok Press (first published October 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Becoming Death, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Becoming Death

Julianna
Oct 13, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of Action-Packed Dark Paranormal Romance; Psychic Character
Reviewed for THC Reviews
"4.5 stars" Wow! Becoming Death was an awesome wrap-up to my author friend, D. T. Dyllin’s Death Trilogy. In my review of the second book, Embracing Death, I’d expressed concern over whether the story could ever have a happy ending, but I shouldn’t have worried. That’s not to say that this conclusion isn’t still dark, because it is. The author takes the reader on a twisting, turning, action-packed, emotional roller-coaster ride that left me wondering more than once how on
Shona Booky Ramblings of a Neurotic Mom
Recently I've had this problem with reading, I've literally struggled to pick up a book and read it, even books that I am enjoying. This however, I told myself I would only read for an hour, instead I ended up reading into the wee small hours of the morning until my eyes closed all by themselves. When I woke in the morning my kindle was tucked up in bed beside me. I then spent the rest of the day cursing my real life jobs because all I wanted to do was sit down and disappear into Sam's world. Th ...more
Ruty  B
Becoming Death is book three in this trilogy created by the talented D.T. Dyllin, if you haven't read the previous books you shouldn't read this review.

Becoming Death is the book where we finally learn the truth. It's the book that brings all the answers for the tricky web created around Sam and her love ones.

Sam will finally discovered why she and Austin have been chased, what do they really want with them and their powers. Of course, super incredible secrets will be revealed. So as you see...
Ruty  B

Discrete Divas
Nov 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Sam and Austin's gift is spiralling out of control, the powers that be all want a piece of them no matter the cost. Sam thinks she's gone insane and has no idea what's real or not anymore....being kidnapped, shot at and chased will probably do that to a person lol.
I'm chuckling right now because it becomes a who's rescuing who hahaha, i don't think they know themselves lol. Nothing is what it seems. This book will play with your mind even more than the last book... *snickers at what's in store
D.T. Dyllin
Oct 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
As always... I wrote it so 5 stars! ;)
Tiffany Holme
Christina Browne
Jul 17, 2015
Alysa
Aug 05, 2015
D.T. Dyllin is a bestselling author who writes paranormal, sci-fi, and contemporary romance. Basically, anything with a love story is her kryptonite. Her obsession with affairs-of-the-heart is what first drove her to begin twisting her own tales of scorching romance.

D.T. was born and raised in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. (Black & Gold for life, baby!) She now lives in Raleigh, North Carolina wi

Death Trilogy (3 books)
  • Feeling Death (The Death Trilogy #1)
  • Embracing Death (The Death Trilogy #2)