Start by marking “Archangel's Salvation ( Victoria Novak, #2)” as Want to Read:
Archangel's Salvation  ( Victoria Novak, #2)

Read Book

Archangel's Salvation

(Victoria Novak #2)

Victoria Novak, infamous Sorceress and Federal Paranormal Division Special Agent, just got a call from the police about four bloodless corpses. Now it’s time to investigate.
When she goes to the Coven Master for help, he gives her a vampire liaison. Gabriel, a 400 year old vampire with angel’s wings painted on his face, is violence on a leash. Tori and the team chase leads
Published August 25th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Archangel's Salvation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Archangel's Salvation

Start your review of Archangel's Salvation ( Victoria Novak, #2)
Anne
Nov 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
Reviewer for SN BookReviews - 4 Stars

This is the second book in the Victoria Novak series. Victoria Novak is The Sorceress, the only one in the world. Even Victoria has no idea of the extent of her powers, the more she calls upon them the more she finds out what she is capable of. Victoria is part of the new Federal Paranormal Division of the government. She is, in fact, more powerful than any of the other team members. The team is called in to investigate a puzzling series of murders, where the
Maghon Thomas
Aug 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Things are hitting the fan and half of Vic's team is missing. She's trying to find out who is killing people all over. And save the humans while she's at it. Bodies are piling up and the human police won't take that. She's gotta make sure she finds the killer, who's draining everyone of blood, and train a rookie while she's at it.

The vampers are out and about again and this time, we get to kill some :) YAY. LOL And the talents of the team are so cool. Plus, some of her team members are at a con
Mary
Oct 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
Book 2 of the series finds Victoria, the Sorceress, training a new recruit for the Federal Paranormal Division as the bodies start piling up and the local police need some help to find the killer. There's a new vamp in town who Victoria is suspicious of. Victoria finds his power to be extremely strong. She seeks help from Karsten, the Coven Master, who gives her Gabriel to help and protect her. We learn a little bit more of Victoria's past in this book as she goes after the killer with her team. ...more
Tamie Dearen
Oct 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Special Agent Victoria Novak makes friends and keeps them, finds enemies and kills them! She uses her powers as a sorceress in her job at the Paranormal Division where she heads a team of agents who have special abilities of their own. In the second book, she's chasing a serial killer to stop the brutal murders. Unexpected developments keep you guessing. Archangel's Salvation is fast-paced and entertaining. I was expecting a fun ride after reading book 1, and I wasn't disappointed. I recommend t ...more
Donna Weaver
Jan 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loren Weaver's style and plot are more thorough in this her second book. She is developing as a writer and I love the story with the outgoing and strong willed Tori and all her boys. Looking for the next book to come out. Love the mystery plot but the interactions between the characters it great.
C.M. Lance
Jan 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow. Even Better than the First
I'd like to say that the tradition of Victoria Novak books continues, but I can't. This book is even better than the first--and I loved the first book.

The story and action intensity has been ratcheted up. The mystery aspects are still excellent. The evidence, other than that the victims have been exsanguinated, doesn't point to vampires.

Memorable new characters have been added to the Sorceress' team. Old characters like Havoc and Spike are further developed. But i
Rayne Scott
Jan 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Much improved writing style with a villain who becomes an ally, a strange vampire who shows he is hiding behind a front to keep his real feelings about his surroundings from showing to those who would do him harm. The team develops into a more cohesive group. Looking forward to Shadow’s Lament since I now know who Shadow is.
Laura Bazemore
Jan 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book continues to follow the adventures of a very special division of the FBI. As the story unfolds Victoria and her team will find a friend in an unlikely place. After adding a couple of new members I their team they will rush in to uncertain circumstances to help solve the crime. This story will keep you reading to the very end.
James
Sep 02, 2014
Rachel
Aug 30, 2014
Todd
Jan 16, 2015
Loren Weaver
Aug 28, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: loren-s-books
Jul 25, 2016
Krzysiek (Chris)
Apr 22, 2020
Loren Weaver
Aug 28, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: loren-s-books
Brenda Knight
Feb 18, 2015
Loren Weaver is an engineer for an oil company as her day job. She loves crazy sports and has her black belt in Tae Kwon Do, master SCUBA diver certificate, and motorcycle license. Although engineering pays the rent, she writes because she loves to hear and to tell a good story.

Friend requesting me gives me permission to put you on my email list. You can always unsubscribe.

Victoria Novak (4 books)
  • Havoc's Cry (Victoria Novak, #1)
  • Shadow's Lament ( Victoria Novak, #3)
  • Tiger's Peace (Victoria Novak, #4)