Start by marking “The Vampire's Pet (The Vampyr, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Vampire's Pet (The Vampyr, #1)

The Vampire's Pet

(The Vampire's Pet #1-6)

Eric Logan is twenty-one, a physics major at the Georgia Institute of Technology in Atlanta, and a geek. All he wants is to make it through college in one piece. If he can find a woman to share his life with, well, all the better, but he doesn't hold out much hope of that happening. He's learned the hard way that women find shy, safe men too boring to keep around for long. ...more
Published September 19th 2014 by Bone Diggers Press (first published September 16th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about The Vampire's Pet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Vampire's Pet

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
★Complimentary copy provided by the author in exchange for an honest review★
THANK YOU!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MY RATING ☆☆☆☆ The Vampire's Pet by V.R. Cumming

4 Panty Wetting Blood Slave Stars

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I broke so many firsts coming into this book, I have never read a vamp book (who knew they were so hot)!!, and full on M/M action!! You can't get more full on than this!! So much sucking and f*cking occurred in this book not with just one partner but multiple!! This book was so freaking hot I can honestly say that I am hooked!!
Daesy
(view spoiler)
Jessica
Feb 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 Blood-Sucking-Stars! ☆☆☆☆
If you like hot sex between vampires, mainly man-on-man, and you don't mind a long read, than this is a book to pick up. I admit it felt a little bit like a soap opera towards the end, because of the length of it. (It is a lengthy read) But all the sex scenes made up for it.

“Devin tangled his hand in my hair and tugged my head back, then his mouth came down on mine, teasing and coaxing until I kissed him back. He nipped at my lips and slid his tongue into my mouth to
Marisa
Dec 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
This is a book/series that makes “50 Shades of Grey” look quite tame in many ways so if that isn’t up your alley, stop reading now!

In this book, Cummings manages to create a unique twist on vampires involving copious amounts of sex and blood. And readers be warned: the sex covers the gamut of hetero, man-on-man, threesomes and light BDSM. I was not quite sure what I was getting into even with a warning from the author! Might not have been the best choice of books to read on the airplane…

Warning
Alice Smith
Dec 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing

The Vampire’s Pet
The Complete Series (Episodes 1-6)
by V.R. Cumming

How HOT life is as THE VAMPIRE’S PET! Jaw Dropping Read!

I was provided with a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. I really liked this book. Paranormal romance is one of my favorite genres, and this book was definitely an excellent addition to that category.

Eric Logan is a science geek. As are most college students, he is struggling to make enough money to cover his bills, as well as trying to have a social life, wh
Donna Lavalley
Jan 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another Realm of The Vampyr World

I loved every second of it . It had been a rollercoaster of all sorts . Through all the emotion that played in . From love to joy to worry and to pain . All those emotions in the series was placed together so perfectly. It was like I was feeling those emotions myself . Like I was apart of the book . I couldn't stop reading til it was finished. I would recommend and already have recommended it to a few friends of mine . I started recommending before I was even fin
Tracy Ehlers
Dec 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Five fangtastic stars!
This book... WOW! I've not read many ménage books, but with it being a vampire book ( I can't say no to those) I had to give it a read. So very glad I did. Yes it was a very hot and steamy read but it was so much more. The characters and the bonds between them were amazing, I was so engrossed in this book that I finished it in a few hours. The author hooked me with a great details and awesome storyline to go with the well written sex scenes!
Well done Ms Cumming I can't wai
Tasha
Feb 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book so much I read it all the way through even while I was supposed to be working. LOL.. Eric starts out a vampire pet but quickly starts turning into a vampire especially when he is punished for being late to the mandatory meeting. Devin is his friend turned lover who he has experiments with. LOL... There is a lot of Experimenting in this book so if you don't like M on M or multiple Males on Female well you might not want to read this one. I liked it though!!!
Fee (Ebook Addicts)
Dec 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, read-in-2014
This was a read that sucked (no pun intended) me in from the start. I love vampire books and this one is no exception.

Vampires put together with sex scenes of the M/M variety added a whole new level of interest for me. Usually vampire books with sex is just so badly written but I was pleasantly surprised that this was not the case with this series.

I loved the characters, the story and cant wait to read me more from this author.

4 stars
Mary Elizabeth Szigeti
Good read

I loved the build in the story. But the end broke by heart. I hope Dev will come back into Eric's life. I can't wait to read the next books. Be warned, lots of sex and blood between f/m/m, f/m and m/m. However, it's bloody HOT!
Sara Conklin
May 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica
Going into this book I had never read M/M Erotica book before. I wasn't really sure what exactly to expect. Sure I'd read the fluffy LGBT YA and NA books but nothing quite like this.

Something else that I found interesting going in was that the story was told in episodes. I now know that The Vampire's Pet had originally been released as a serial, and it has now been compiled into a series of books. I find that kind of cool. This also meant that it isn't the typical length that most erotica has. N
Diane Werning
Nov 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Vampires Pet

This is truly what a vampire book should be.You know what's happening from the beginning while they are still human,turned into a pet and then hopefully to vampire.This story follows Eric's journey.From first bite til Eric meets the woman of his dreams and then the losses he endures.Amazing story,read it I am getting ready to read book 2.
Debra Barstad
Wow what can I say about this book. It would make 50 shades blush so you know it is for very mature audiences only. There is a good story but very steamy relations in this book.
Deborah
Oct 15, 2017 rated it it was ok
Vampire erotica

Although there is actually a story line this book is 90% bisexual erotica that happens to contain vampires. Sort of cliffhanger ending but can be read alone
Yvonne
Jul 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
great story and hot so hot
Alexa
Nov 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
The story is told from the perspective of Eric, a geeky college student recruited by his friend Devin to become a "pet" to Elizabet the vampire. She is quickly smitten with him and offers him an allowance if he agrees to the rules and signs the contract. Blood and Sex. Monthly encounters with Elizabet and Devin in the vampire's bed bonds Eric to them sexually and emotionally.
Taking Elizabet's blood gives him the ability to sense the sexual desires of others around him which allows the awkward s
Debbie
Independent reviewer for Archaeolibrarian, I was gifted my copy of this book. BUT I discovered I already had it, a free book in December 2014.

Eric is introduced to Elizabet at a party by his friend Devin. Elizabet is a vampire and is looking to expand the satble of blood slaves she carries. Eric takes too much of her blood, that first time and the change is triggered far too early, too soon. He is turning into a vampire. There are those who wish to harm Eric, and those he gathers around him, and
C. Erani Kole
Sep 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
If I had to choose three words to describe this book, it'd be: blood, sex and heartache. Eric's this poor sap who gets invited by his awesome hottie guy friend to a seclusive, VIP type party. Little does he know, it's a party for vampires, and Eric's actually being brought back to one of the queens of the vampire community. For what? To feed her, and the only way to do that safely is to channel the hunger through sex.

This book is actually one collection of 'episodes', six to be exact, so it's li
Nicole Goff
Mar 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
I won this book in a goodreads giveaway :) I'm not that good at writing reviews but I'll try. the book was about eric who ends up becoming a blood slave for a powerful vampire named elizabet. i thought the theory of the vampires in this book was good. I mean there's so many different vampire books and this one kinda sticks to the original vampire stereotype where vampire's feed off humans but it also throws some new stuff in too. for one I thought the writing was good. there was a couple times t ...more
Kaer
Mar 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Disclaimer: I was given a copy of this book by the author in exchange for an honest review.

Disclaimer 2: If you are squeamish about graphic sex with multiple partners, in various combinations, then I highly recommend you skip this book, but you will be missing out.

I found the perspective that the author used was quite interesting and unique. This wasn’t the usual vampire story told from the vampire’s point of view. The characters were well thought out & very detailed. The story’s main focus
Lori
Feb 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dark-erotica, vampire
The Vampire's Pet was an incredible way to spend a day off! I could not stop reading. We learn so much about the characters-you feel the love they have for each other, the tension, the betrayal. The sex scenes are smoking hot and are inherent to the story. The novel is dark with lots of violence and blood(hello! It's a vampire novel!) but again, it's important for the storyline. This series has the potential to compete with JR Ward's BDB. It ends with a cliffhanger so here's hoping #2 is release ...more
Andita
Aug 11, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was sucked...

Right into this story and am not sure if I want the fangs out of my neck. I must be a closet polygamist because I had no program with their relationship. I'm intrigued with the suspense of the vampire dynamics. I'm getting more of the series. Thank you V. R. For the good writing.
Cassandra
Feb 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Definitely Different

This book is not a standalone and is not going to be everyone's cup of tea. That being said, I really enjoyed this book! It was hard to put down, loved & hated some of the characters, some are still up in the air for me. It did have some 50 Shades-ish scenes, but the plot is amazing and I can't wait to read the next book!
Yuikki
Nov 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Full of ups and downs... When you think things were getting better, suddenly everythings turn sour!! You would either want to finish it in one go or try to stop reading it when you sense something bad is coming. But your curiosity to know what had happen will prevail in the end.
Kenneth Johnson
Feb 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mesmerizing, was not able to put down

The Queens were wonderful, Eric was so powerful ,loved the story I will try and read some more about Eric,be warned the male to male is I believe a little in excess,but a great read
Ashley
Nov 02, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I like it's different also written in the first person I usually don't read those kind of books because I have ahard time getting into them but regardless I ended up like it anyway it has threesome scenes just a heads up
Natasha TerMaat
Nov 02, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great book

Loved this book! Been having a hard time finding a book that kept me interested lately,but this one defiantly did! Great characters,sex scenes were hot.The story kept you intrigued all the way till the end....so I'm off to start book two!!
MamaBear
Ok...this book has me wondering why I've shunned vampire erotica...I really enjoyed it. Lots of twists turns and there is never a dull moment.

Lots of sex so if your not a fan of erotica this isn't for for...MF, MM, MMF so on so forth.
Heather Rizkallah
Amazing book

When reading this, you get the sense Eric is the goodie goodie type. That is until hide night with Devin and Elizabet. They change his life forever
Sam Mc
Oct 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! What a great Vampire book!

Loved Eric, Jason, and Gianna's story. Looking forward to the next on the series. Will their love survive? I certainly hope so!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Undesirable
  • Reifu Rising
  • Winner Takes All: Master/Slave Fantasies by Christopher Pierce
  • 跪いて靴にキスを [Hizamazuite Kutsu ni Kiss wo] [Kneel Down and Kiss my Boots] (星の館 [Hoshi no Yakata], #1)
  • Punishment (Chained in Darkness, #2)
  • Pendulum (Kingdom of Night, #1)
  • Devil's Slave (American Monsters, #1)
  • Forever Viper (Viper, #2)
  • Return of the Assassin (All The King's Men, #5)
  • Pet to the Tentacle Monsters!
  • Cinnamon (Blood Nation, #3)
  • Riding the Storm (Chattanooga Supernaturals, #2)
  • The Merman
  • Tame a Wild Human
  • Pride (The Copper Horse, #2)
  • Boys of the Bite: A Gay Vampire Anthology
  • Amara: The Rebirth
  • Falling Angels
I live in the rural South. Yup, I really do. Mostly, I write. And write. And sometimes I spend time with my teen-aged son, who is a hoot.

The Vampire's Pet (6 books)
  • A New Life (The Vampire's Pet, #1)
  • Entangled (The Vampire's Pet, #2)
  • Punished (The Vampire's Pet, #3)
  • The Cold Man (The Vampire's Pet, #4)
  • Vows (The Vampire's Pet, #5)
  • Broken (The Vampire's Pet, #6)