Start by marking “Wicked Flower (Sin Pointe, #5)” as Want to Read:
Wicked Flower (Sin Pointe, #5)

Wicked Flower

(Sin Pointe #5)

~Editor's Pick
Sin Pointe front man Stefan Calderon is playing a very dangerous game and his mom’s live-in caretaker, Dani Foster, just landed right smack in the middle of it.

Practically strangers when Stefan rolls into his small hometown looking to patch things up with Mom, his and Dani’s worlds collide with a hot and intense hook up. He knows right away this woman will ma
Published August 28th 2014 by Evernight Publishing (first published August 27th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Wicked Flower, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wicked Flower

Sandra Bunino
Sep 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014, a-fav
I was hooked on Wicked Flower from the first page.

Stefan...oh Stefan. I absolutely loved him. He knows what he wants and it's Dani from the first sight. I also adored Dani and I can't say why without giving away the storyline.

I've read most of Ms. Love Flores's Sin Pointe Novels and every time I pick a new one up it's like I'm smack in the middle of a big, crazy, blended family filled with characters who have real problems, flaws, strengths, insecurities and lives. Ms. Love Flores has a special
The TBR Pile *Book review site*
I did like the characters so I just kept reading and I wound up loving the characters. Stephan was not only gorgeous but sweet and badass and just a stunning personality. Dani was in such a difficult place and I really felt for her.

You can find more of this review at http://thetbrpile.weebly.com/reviews/...
Kate Hutchinson
Oct 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The Sin Pointe series gets better and better with each book. The characters are more developed which makes you feel as if you know them personally. I feel connected to Carlene Love Flores' novels because all her stories give me the feeling that her characters are real and their stories need to be told.
Jessica
Dec 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
As always, Carlene Love Flores weaves a beautiful love story with all the elements we love: a bad boy rocker, a scorned heroine and steamy passion that is hard to deny!
Amy Miller
Sep 18, 2014
Evita
Sep 19, 2014
Carlene
Sep 25, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Nov 05, 2014
Kim
Nov 24, 2016
Marie Medina
Aug 05, 2017
Carlene Love Flores is a big fan of the stars (especially Orion), honest music (especially Depeche Mode), and the ocean (especially at sunset). These things inspire her intimate style of romance writing. She feels honored to be a member of Washington DC Romance Writers (WRWDC) and The Waterworld Mermaids. Carlene currently lives in the San Diego area where she can often be found listening to live ...more

Sin Pointe (5 books)
  • Sidewalk Flower (Sin Pointe, #1)
  • Sin's Flower (Sin Pointe, #2)
  • Sin's Haven (Sin Pointe, #3)
  • Touch of Sin (Sin Pointe, #4)