Start by marking “The Fallen: Part One (The Watcher, #4)” as Want to Read:
The Fallen: Part One (The Watcher, #4)

Read Book

The Fallen: Part One

(The Watcher #4)

Ambushed by the French coven, Aleria is taken captive by old foes and learns that Dagan’s last words have proven eerily prophetic: the Fallen are coming—and she doesn’t have the power to stop them. Now, as she tries to unite humans and vampires against this new threat, she realizes that the hatred that they have for one another might be the greatest enemy of all. Will they ...more
Paperback, First, 326 pages
Published October 14th 2014 by Epic Books Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Fallen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Fallen

Start your review of The Fallen: Part One (The Watcher, #4)
Joy
May 20, 2017 rated it liked it
Tamar
Jan 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
*I received an ARC in exchange for my honest opinion*

Robin Woods surprises and stuns with the latest installment of her Watcher series. Ms. Woods teased us by ending her (then) trilogy with a nice bow on the package, and then she went and wrote a followup to The Sacrifice. And not only that, she split the follow up into two parts! After this amazing book, part 2 will be headed our way next year. Take joy, lovely readers.

All our favorite characters are back in The Fallen: Aleria, Joshua, Gabriel,
Danielle Buck
Jan 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I just put this book down, and my mind is REELING.
1. I love that Ali really comes into her own and seems to gain confidence, while still holding on to very emotional, human parts of herself.
2. ALL OF THE FEELINGS. As these characters continue to build relationships with one another and their lives intersect in more profound ways, there are a lot of feelings to juggle, and Woods finds a great way to communicate those feelings without overwhelming the reader.
3. A ton of stuff happens in this book,
Judi
Oct 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy
Book 4 of the Watchers series finds all of the characters we love and love to hate come together in battle but who's on what side could be surprising! There's a new evil released that will require those who understand its implications to re-evaluate friend and foe in light of this greater darker power.

Woods continues to pull the reader into the story with plot twists and piercing dialog that makes it difficult to set the book down. Her characters continue to grow and become more multi-faceted wi
Rachel
Jan 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received this book as a gift, and there are some pretty unexpected turns for our beloved characters. It will break your heart, but later, your heart just might be pieced back together (although, no promises). Robin Woods continues to hone her ability to make readers laugh and cry and snuggle under the covers in fear or suspense, all in the same scene. It's a red-eye sort of book; you won't be able to sleep or eat until you land.
Jessica
Sep 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Of all the books in the series, I can safely say that this one messed with my emotions the most. Just when you think you've got the direction of the plot guessed, it completely blindsides you all over again. The Fallen: Part One is gripping, emotional, sensual, and electric. I definitely recommend this book to diehard vampire and fallen angel fans. This book is fresh and well-worth the hype.
Heather Lester
Oct 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I didn't find this set until this book came out. I read the first 50 pages of it not knowing ANYTHING of the series. It was my mission to buy the books so I could read just to get to these 50 pages and beyond. It's been a long time since I've been so emotional over characters in books. I am so happy I found that excerpt by accident.
Barbara
Mar 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Again, another hit for Ms. Woods. This one surprised and stunned me the most. I felt like I was right there with the characters. I laughed, I cried, and changed my mind about several characters. This series twists at every turn.
Karen Beg
Aug 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book!

I'm really enjoying this series! I just hate that I just finished part one of the last book. I'm definitely going to start reading part two immediately!
Theresa
May 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I am so glad that this got made into a part 1 and a part 2. There are so many great details, but the pacing of the book does not slow.
Rebekah
Nov 09, 2014
J.
Nov 03, 2014
Robin Woods
Sep 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Sara
Crissy
Jul 30, 2017
Amy Lawrence
Aug 07, 2015
Robin Woods is a former high school and university instructor with two and a half decades of experience teaching English, literature, and writing. She earned a BA in English and an MA in education.

In addition to teaching, Robin Woods has published six highly-rated novels, eight creative writing workbooks, and has multiple projects in the works, including writing for a Hollywood producer.

When Ms.

The Watcher (6 books)
  • Allure (The Watcher 0.5)
  • The Unintended (The Watcher, #1)
  • The Nexus (The Watcher, #2)
  • The Sacrifice (The Watcher, #3)
  • The Fallen: Part Two (The Watcher, #5)