Start by marking “Collide (Shock Me, #3)” as Want to Read:
Collide (Shock Me, #3)

Collide

(Shock Me #3)

All the rules are about to change...

Donna has managed to live hidden amongst the enemy, keeping her shocking abilities secret with the help of her friends. But now something has come into her town, it’s been lurking outside of her school, and has its eye on hurting everyone, both the good and the bad, and the first one who will be its target is Donna.

Ryan still has no idea
ebook
Published April 14th 2015 by Ashley C. Harris

To ask other readers questions about Collide, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Collide

Sophia
Apr 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
This series has me worked up to a fever pitch just before each new installment releases, then I charge through the latest offering, and afterwards, I'm back to high anticipation for what is going to happen next. Collide was no exception. The last book ended with me sitting there with my mouth open in shock and nearly three hundred new pages later, I was right back where I started. I would definitely describe these as cliffhangers that I love to hate. With that, I should make it clear that this s ...more
Lillian
Collide by Ashley C. Harris is book three of her Shock Me series and picks up right where we left off in Sparks. **Note unavoidable spoilers ahead. If you haven't read the first two books of this series, read at your own risk** Donna and Spencer are under attack by the first Biomax soldier, he's stolen her powers and somehow she has to best him to save herself and Spencer. Randy and Ryan are at the football game in the middle of town when the Biomax soldier shows up with the Electrolyte's powers ...more
Merissa (Archaeolibrarian)
*Disclaimer* I received this book from Barclay Publicity in return for a fair and honest review.

Wow! This book will take you on a rollercoaster of a journey. In fact, scrap that, this SERIES will take you for a ride. I'm not going to go into the story - that's what the synopsis is for and as this is book 3 in the series, you've probably already got some idea of what's happening anyway.

As for Collide, it is one step forwards, two steps back - that is the unfortunate love story between Donna and R
JJBMocha
Sep 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
WHAT!!! No no don't leave us like that wondering what comes next. I just can't warm up to Ryan, keep waiting for that perfect fit for Donna. He is so messed up that is hard for me to see him coming out normal, if he does come out of his dad's behind it's going to be big explosion. Randy and Becca, I can see them becoming somewhat of friends in the future, they can understand each other. The loss of someone they loved.
I kept waiting for the person David is going to send to protect Donna, but Spen
Dev Armstrong
May 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
this series is definitely worth a read. with twists and turns you don't expect coming, it definitely keeps you wanting more.
Kelly
Sep 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015, ashley-harris
The Shock Me series is getting better and better with each installment. Collide just has more action and I loved every minute of it! A definite 5 stars!

From the moment I started Collide it had me on the edge of my seat. I wanted to see what would happen after the last cliffhanger and I wasn’t disappointed because it started off right there. But, the bad thing; another major cliffhanger! I kept looking thinking surely she didn’t just leave me there hanging on?!?!?! Yes, Ms. Harris did.

Donna just
Jan 08, 2016
Jozie Mize
Oct 26, 2014
Ashley Harris
May 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Ashley Harris
Aug 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Jenny Huang
Jun 25, 2016
Lisa Fallon
rated it it was ok
Nov 17, 2015
Valérie Šlajerová
rated it did not like it
Aug 30, 2016
Puscas Mircea
Mary Cloud
D
Jun 24, 2015
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Sign up to be notified of Ashley's new releases & book giveaways here: http://eepurl.com/DFPFb

Author and film director Ashley C. Harris resides in Florida. Ashley was first recognized for her edgy writing and unique film work when she wrote and directed the teenage film “Lines.” Lines was the first feature film in the world captured using only Mac Laptops.

In 2013 she released the fi

Shock Me (4 books)
  • Shock Me (Shock Me, #1)
  • Sparks (Shock Me, #2)