Start by marking “Until You Loved Me (Seven Brides, Seven Brothers, #3)” as Want to Read:
Until You Loved Me (Seven Brides, Seven Brothers, #3)

Until You Loved Me

(Seven Brides, Seven Brothers #3)

Christian Romance. Seven boys were adopted from the foster care system by Alec and Maggie Donahue, a loving Irish couple living in Breeze Point, Cape Cod. Now grown men, the brothers are making their way in the world in their chosen professions, each hoping to find love that will last a lifetime.

The Romantic
Remy Donahue, an internationally known painter, has come home t
Published August 24th 2014 by Belle Calhoune Books

To ask other readers questions about Until You Loved Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Until You Loved Me

Start your review of Until You Loved Me (Seven Brides, Seven Brothers, #3)
Kathy
May 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2018

Clean
Courtney
May 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
Reading Remy's story, I felt a deeper pull than some of the other novels in Ms. Calhoune's heart-touching series. Remy is a hopeless romantic who wants the world and who wants to give the world. Unlike the other Donahue boys, Remy didn't grow up in an abusive atmosphere, instead his parents died unexpectedly when he was young. It was this unfortunate turn of events that lead him to be everything that Gabrielle needed.

I must say, there is something about this series... I can never get enough, no
Pam
Jul 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Until You Loved Me is book three in Seven Brides Seven Brothers by Belle Calhoune. It is set in Breeze Point, Cape Cod. This is a great romantic series.
Alex and Maggie Donohue had fostered then adopted seven little boys who needed a loving home. Each had come to them for different reasons. Some were abused and neglected and some had their entire families taken from them in an accident. Each boy found a loving home with Alex and Maggie and formed an unbreakable bond with the other boys. They wer
Ellen
Jul 01, 2019 rated it liked it
Real rating: 2.5. Unlike the Donahue brothers we have met so far, Remy was surrounded by love both when he was young and after he was adopted following his parents' tragic death. Suave and successful as well as good looking, love has always come easy for him, at least the attraction and romance part. When he meets Gabrielle, however, he realizes that wooing a wounded woman isn't so easy. I enjoyed reading about his tender pursuit, realizing that he needed to heal the rifts in her family before s ...more
Mistie
Nov 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good books

I can't imagine how hard it would be to write a series like these. To make each story unique even though the premise is the same. These have all been good stories so far. Only one typo in this one. At one spot early in the book where he's trying to take her home it says "Ryder's tone was soft...." even though it was Remy that was talking to her.
Katherine Miller
May 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

These books are awesome! Good Christian stories filled with love, grace, romance and forgiveness. I can't wait to read the next book in this series!
Donna Ransdell
May 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

A great story of learning to love yourself and learning to let go of the past before you can love someone else. I love this family!
Camille Thomas
Mar 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am giving it a 5 because that is the highest rating I can give. I loved this book and I love the Donahue family.
Ian Mcnamara
Mar 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a fantastic book, I am not going to say much more as I do not want to give it away. Remi however is my favourite Donahue brother so far
Tanya Agler
May 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015-books
I love this author's voice, and I really, really like this series. I like the small town. I like the Donahue family. I like the quick pacing. In the first book of the series, I loved the hero Blue and didn't care for the heroine Sarah. In the second book of the series, I loved the heroine Tess but didn't care for the hero Ryder. In this book, I liked both Remy and Gabrielle. There were a couple of things that kept me from giving this a 5 star rating: the typos (there are several times in the boo ...more
Julie Morales
Jan 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
LOVE CONQUERS ALL

Seven brothers, all adopted but closer than a lot of blood relatives. "Donahue strong". But lately, the bachelors are turning into married men.
Remy is the romantic, but he never found the one with whom he felt he could make a life. He treated all of his women with respect but was always told he wore his heart on his sleeve, so Maggie is worried when he does fall for someone, he'll fall hard and get hurt. She never expected that person to be one of her employees at the bakery she
Kerry
Dec 17, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, ku
Apparently I'm in the minority, but this was my least favorite book of the series so far. On more than one occasion the author confused Remy's name with Ryder...really? I can forgive some errors, but you should know the names of your characters. The whole plot also just felt rushed and barely skimmed the surface. This was insta-love but in an odd form. Overall, I didn't love it. Not sure if I will go on to book 4...
Evelitza Soto
Sep 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoy this book. And the first two of the series. I recommend all three of them and can't wait to read about the other brothers.
I especially love the bond and love you see this family have for each other, especially coming from different circumstances in life. I would hope that they could be out there in the real world a Alec and Maggie.
Jan Mcleod
Jun 29, 2016 rated it liked it
This was a nice, clean story about faith, love and compassion in the Donahue family. However, there was some confusion in the names of the brothers, editorial errors, the sequence of events were not always realistic, and the plot was basically the same as the other two novels. If the plot/story line isn't different in book 4, I probably won't read it.
Leonie Cornell
Jun 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
I have come to like Belle Calhoune books. Have finished all of the seven brides for seven brothers and liked how each one turned out. Sometimes the characters seem to take a bit more offense or distrust words a bit too much , but it is fun and easy to read and draws you in.
Jun 26, 2016 rated it liked it
So somehow I came across miss Calhoune's books. They are nice stories obviously. She could've done better with this one. I don't think she did much research for her locations. And Remy was the least realistic of the brothers so far.
Sandra J. Piper
Aug 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Delightful series...

Delightful series...

I loved this book and the first two in the series. Christian romance, very strong family values, wonderful lovable characters. Hghly recommend. All about falling in love and overcoming painful pasta.
Debbie
Feb 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Gabrielle has been running for years to hide from the pain she carried around for years. The way she tried to keep people from coming close to her is really sad. Remy is truly a blessing to her and his family. The way he got Gabrielle and her family together to face their past is truly remarkable.
Charlotte  Rexroad
Oct 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

Belle Calhoun knows how to write. she made me laugh out loud, cry and over all an awesome series. I can't wait for the next book to come out
Mary Beth
Jan 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
Still enjoying the series, but am hopeful for a miracle for Maggie and Alec.
Love
Jan 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Love Conquer All

No matter what adversity we go through love can conquer all so hold to people you love in time of trouble you're be richer for it.
Pat
Mar 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Another Sweet Romance

Remy, being the devoted son and boy with the loving heart, finds his happily ever after - after working his way around a rather cautious Gabrielle.
Beth
Feb 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Another great story in the Donahue family!
Mary Beth
Jul 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
When Remy offers to help out at Sweet Treats, the family bakery, he meets the beautiful and soulful Gabrielle Turner, who is a new employee at the establishment.
Thelma
Nancy Massey
Jul 29, 2016
Debbie Shaw
Dec 03, 2014

• Kiss Me Crazy (Bridgewater County, #6)
  • The Billionaire's Muse
  • Nolan's Vow (Grooms with Honor, #8; Montana Sky)
  • Claiming the Highlander (Brotherhood of the Sword #2/MacAllister, #1)
  • Make Me Yours (Bridgewater County #5)
  • Master of Desire (Brotherhood of the Sword #1)
  • Montana Snowfall (McCutcheon Family, #7)
  • Hold Me Close (Bridgewater County #4)
  • Take Me Fast (Bridgewater County, #3)
  • Claim Me Hard (Bridgewater County, #2)
  • Ride Me Dirty (Bridgewater County #1)
  • Phoenix Rising, #1-5
  • Laced with Fear (Cash Bar #1)
  • Chased with Strength (Cash Bar #2)
  • Blended with Pain (Cash Bar #4)
  • Their Wayward Bride (Bridgewater Menage, #2)
  • Love In Purgatory
  • A Love So Real  (New Hope Falls, #1)
Belle Calhoune writes heartwarming, inspirational romance novels set in small, cozy towns. Married to her college sweetheart and living in southern Connecticut, she is the mother of two girls. Born and raised in Massachusetts, she is one of five children. Growing up across the street from a public library allowed her to become an avid reader who aspired to be a romance writer. When she isn't writi ...more

Seven Brides, Seven Brothers (7 books)
  • The Way Home (Seven Brides, Seven Brothers, #1)
  • Still the One (Seven Brides, Seven Brothers, #2)
  • Love Me Tender (Seven Brides, Seven Brothers, #4)
  • If Only In My Dreams (Seven Brides, Seven Brothers, #5)
  • Baby It's You (Seven Brides, Seven Brothers, #6)
  • When A Man Loves A Woman (Seven Brides, Seven Brothers, #7)

News & Interviews