Start by marking “Ciudad del Fuego Celestial (Cazadores de Sombras, #6)” as Want to Read:
Ciudad del Fuego Celestial (Cazadores de Sombras, #6)

Ciudad del Fuego Celestial (The Mortal Instruments #6)

4.47  ·  Rating details ·  228,179 Ratings  ·  20,746 Reviews
En la esperada conclusión de la aclamada serie de Cazadores de Sombras, Clary y sus amigos luchan contra el mal más grande que jamás se hayan enfrentado: el propio hermano de Clary.
Sebastian Morgenstern está en movimiento, volviendo sistemáticamente cazadores de sombras contra cazadores de sombras. Teniendo en su poder la Copa Oscura, transforma Cazadores de Sombras en cr
Published September 2014 by Destino (first published May 27th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Ciudad del Fuego Celestial, please sign up.
Roberta Jayne Yeah I loved it too. But did anyone else feel like more people should have died? The ending was great and I'm glad that in the end everything was sort…moreYeah I loved it too. But did anyone else feel like more people should have died? The ending was great and I'm glad that in the end everything was sort of okay for all the characters but I thought more main characters were going to die and was prepared to be a crying mess, stunned by all these deaths of beloved characters, which I was not. I feel like I felt far too... sane, at the end of the book. Does that make sense?(less)

Kiki
Erika
This review and more can be found on Living for the Books

Finally, this prolonged series comes to an end and while I wish I could say that I'll really miss the characters, I probably won't. To be completely honest, I used to adore this series back when I first read it about four years ago, but I feel like it no longer has the same appeal as it once did. I'm pretty sure I only picked this book up out of habit

The biggest issue I had with this book was that the characters focus on the wrong things.
Jesse (JesseTheReader)
I was thinking up until the last 200 pages that this was definitely going to be a 3 star read, but that ending completely changed my mind. It really made up for the first chunk of the book.
shreya
Jan 08, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
*UPDATE* REVIEW TO COME SOON

*UPDATE* OMG COVER COVER COVER. COOOOOOOVER!!!! THAT COVER. Clary's friggin wearing white and I CANNOT. What do you guys think? Personally I think it's beautiful. After you get over the fact that Clary's wearing white. And it's Clastian.

OK OK OK. WRITE OBSESSIVE FANGIRLY REVIEW MODE. ON.

description

2000 FRIGGIN 14 EH!?!?!?!!?!?! MUST YOU KILL ME CASSIE. MUSSSST YOUUUU!???? WHYYYYYYY!??????????

description

BUT WE ALL KNOW...INSIDE...I'M JUST...

THAT DOESN'T EVEN BEGIN TO COVER HOW I FEEL. BU
Truthic
The fascinating world of shadowhunters and downworlders has always intrigued me with it's rich world-building. The characters, so true and relatable, including those few twisted ones, have all contributed to making this one of my favorite book series of all time. Add in some adventure, romance, and humor, and you've got a recipe for success.

The last installment of the Mortal Instruments was nothing short of unforgettable. There were so many things I loved with it, but also things I regretted Cas
Gemma
Sep 09, 2010 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
UPDATE 1/15/14

So the cover was released. Though I appreciate that the faces are a little more implicit than they were in the past two, I'm rather disappointed; there's something a little cheesy about it, and it looks kind of like a rehash of CoFA. Plus, Clary's hair... I get that she's part angel, but that's such an unnatural shade of red, and I never got the vibe that she dyed it. Also the city-scape at the bottom was always a favorite element, and it's just not as prominent here, so I'm bummed
I'm just praying to God that this is the last one...
Sasha Alsberg
Sep 19, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Words cannot express how amazing this book was! I will be posting a detailed review up on my youtube channel soon :)
Rachel  (APCB Reviews)
Read the full review @A Perfection Called Books

With a heavy heart, I write this review. TMI is the series that rekindled my love of reading. I was so invested in this series, and I'm so sad that it's come to a close. But darn, Cassie ended it well. Warning: This book will make you so emotionally unstable. You'll go from angry to remorseful, happy to sad, laughing to crying, and so on. This book was everything I hoped for and more.

Me While Reading This Book:

The Writing:

Cassie Clare never ceases
Nicole
Nov 20, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
EDIT: January 14, 2014 COVER COVER COVER COVER COVER THERE IT IS THERE IT IS IT'S BEEN TWOOOOO YEEEAAARRSSSS AND ITS SOO PREEEETTTYTY,,,,,

EDIT: January 11, 2014 Release date pushed back 2 months? Still no cover?!?! What is this. What. Is. This.

"SEEING THE RELEASE DATE"
a coming-to-realization story

A girl, innocently reading City of Lost Souls, deciding to check release date of the next book.

Seeing this:

MARCH 19

ME:

oh well

"Oh, ok, not too bad. I mean, just a few months, right?"

WRONG.

March 19 2013

MARCH
Jon
Feb 24, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Edit (1/17/14): That cover is epic, but I really wish Malec was on it instead!

Edit (3/12/13) - I just noticed that it says on the bottom of the placeholder: "Cover to be revealed when you least expect it".

Original:
Cassandra Clare why are you doing this to us? March 19, 2014 is way too far away, this is pure torture. How could she end it on a spectacular cliffhanger then expect us to wait 2 whole years?

Clockwork Princess is already out! I hope everything works out between Tessa, Will, and J
Candace
I have thoroughly enjoyed 'The Mortal Instruments' series. Here and there, I find myself wanting to break out of my usual romance genre and read a paranormal/fantasy story. This series was a fantastic choice for me!

I listened to the Audible version of these books and they were a joy to listen to. The narrators did a wonderful job of drawing me into the story and holding my attention throughout the series. With six books, that's quite the feat.

The final book in the series, 'City of Heavenly Fire
Regan
May 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-owned-read
I HAVE SO MANY FEELS
Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin
Omg! Omg! Omg! This freaking book is the best one and my feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllsss

This is going to be another one of my crazy reviews! I really need to start reviewing in parts so that I can get all of the feels before they wear off!

Anyway! OmGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

Well first let me say when that stupid jerk, Sebastian kills someone I loved I wanted to pulverize him into the ground. HULK SMASH! Of course, I wanted to do this anyway but I digress.

I didn't even ta
Mikee Andrea (ReadWithMikee)
I DID IT. I FINISHED THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS. I STAYED UNTIL THE VERY END.
“Freely we serve
Because we freely love, as in our will
To love or not; in this we stand or fall.”
I can't believe I finally finished this series. I am speechless. Completing all of The Mortal Instruments books feels like such an accomplishment. This is the first long-running series, with a total of six books, that I have ever read in my life.

As a whole, The Mortal Instruments was a rollercoaster ride. I had a love/hate relati
Ferdy
Spoilers

Underwhelming, cliched, and mostly predictable. The characters, the story, and the ending was all rubbish. I wasn't expecting great things from CoHF but I did think I'd get a LOT more than what was delivered. There was no originality, no twists, no satisfying resolutions, there was just NOTHING… Everything worked out pretty much perfectly for the main characters, it was so bloody cheesy and blah.

What's what: Incest-loving-evul-caricature-Sebastian wants to shag his sister and do other ev
Ava Styles ✓
Hmm…although I have only read the first three books of TMI, I can't possibly imagine how Cassandra Clare wrote THREE MORE DANG BOOKS!!! Did anyone else think that City of Glass wrapped everything up nicely? I did. With everyone happy. The Downworlders and Shadowhunters forgetting their pasts and mingling. Maryse being okay with Alec and Magnus (that part was so sweet. I smiled whenever they came up.) Clary and Jace together. Simon accepting his sunny-albeit bloody- fate. Happiness for all!!!!! " ...more
Yulitza Moncada
Aug 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
La verdad no entiendo porque espere tanto tiempo para leer este libro, estoy muy arrepentida de no haberlo leído apenas lo tuve en mis manos, este último libro me lleno de tantas alegrías y emociones como no tienen idea, que hasta llore como una niña cuando lo termine.

Este último libro está lleno de acción, felicidad, tristeza, muertes, momentos emotivos, de todo un poco y de verdad estoy muy agradecida a Cassandra Clare por darnos este libro tan espectacular, eso SI para mí no es el mejor de t
Lucy AveAtqueVale
Oh, 2014 you say?

Way to freaking long. Right now this is me;

photo tumblr_m95zkpB5OB1qgqxem_zpsf3ed2b03.gif

And, the longer I wait the more I want to do this;

photo tumblr_mgzfl1P1uc1ribnwko1_500_zps06d8af62.gif

photo tumblr_quinn_zps9a93e1d6.gif

photo tumblr_illcutyou_zps69b4e55b.gif

For those of you who ship Simon/Clary instead of Simon/Izzy; Well,

photo tumblr_mgffbwvBXo1robim3o1_500_zpsdca86e61.gif

I would really love for Izzy to finally tell Simon how she feels 'cause then I would have to be all like;

photo Artie_Happy_Gif_zpsb7fd4972.gif

FINALLY!! Thank you, Jesus.
Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession
2 Wait.. Was that it? Stars

photo 7814203_zpsxt7g66ni.gif

Major Spoilers Ahead

Okay so let me get this straight I read 6 books in this series, the last book over 700 pages and that was the ending CC gave us readers really? I have to say I am pretty disappointed in the way the whole series played out. The first 3 books were really good but I feel like the last 3 though okay lacked depth of character, and depth of the on going relationships. Maybe it's because there was so many storylines going at once( CC could totally give
Kai
Apr 02, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
“Temper us in fire, and we grow stronger. When we suffer, we survive.”

This series tempered me in fire a lot. I'm glad I survived this mess.
I started it maybe 7 or 8 years ago. City of Bones was my favourite book for a long long time. I loved this world, the Shadowhunters, Downworlders, the magic and all the forbidden romance.

Many years later I have to admit that the excitement wore off. And it all started when Cassandra Clare decided she needed a sequel to City of Glass. And another one. And ano
Rue~alwaysa1directioner~
Why are you doing this to me!!! I love Cassandra Clare's books but I'm gonna hate her forever for making me wait this long!! It's bad enough I have to wait about half a year for COLS, now I have to wait more than a year after COLS for COHF!!! This is ABSOLUTELY THE WORST KIND OF TORTURE IN THE WORLD!!!! I should have waited till the end of 2013 then bought COFA, COLS and COHF but I couldn't keep my hands of COFA. And now how am I feeling you ask? Well....TORTURED, SLEEPLESS and I CAN'T KEEP MY M ...more
Angela
Is this the real cover? It's so pretty! *-*

Edit: So this is the real cover... It's cool, but I think I like the fan-made one more...

Annabelle Marie Veronica
I have no idea why I'm going to read this.

Perhaps I am a masochist.

City of Lost Souls was freaking awful.

But I have to know how it ends.

And maybe it will magically get better.

Also it will probably have a gorgeous cover.

And I have no self-control whatsoever.
Pearl Angeli
"We are all the pieces of what we remember. We hold in ourselves the hopes and fears of those who loves us. As long as there is love and memory, there is no true loss."

5 Heavenly Fire Stars!

This is going to be a very emotional review fangirling so please bear with me....

I knew the conclusion of The Mortal Instruments will be beautiful. What I didn't expect was how it's even better than what I've expected. It was epic. The best of all the best. The kind of book that was well-molded from star
Mary
Aug 31, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
2014!? THAT'S STUPID! WHY CAN'T I GO TO THE FUTURE AND READ THE BOOK AND COME BACK?!
Summer
Nov 21, 2012 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Summer by: My tween self
Shelves: dnf, fantasy, fail, 2014
DNF at page two-hundred or three-hundred and something

A Tale of Summer's Favorite Series of All Time

Once upon a time there was a twelve-year-old girl who loved reading. She read anything she could get her hands on - but unlike other girls her age, she refused to read the terribly famous Twilight. No, she was far too good for that. Instead, she devoured The Mortal Instruments series, which she believed was far more well-written, more complex than that worthless Twilight.

Fast forward two years la
Laz
Mar 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: urban fantasy lovers
«We are all the pieces of what we remember. We hold in ourselves the hopes and fears of those who love us. As long as there is love and memory, there is no true loss.»

I am at a loss for words. Thank you Cassandra Clare for this book. And for this series. They're not just books to me. They are a part of me. That might sound a little bit exaggerating but how else can I describe something that made me change my life perception? This series had love; between friends, siblings, and lovers. And thes
Anybody else fall in love with Sebastian? 52 195 Jul 15, 2018 03:16PM
YA Buddy Readers'...: Any The Mortal Instruments Fans who watch Shadow Hunters? 2 62 May 07, 2018 12:08PM
Magnus Bane's Age 14 195 Apr 21, 2018 06:41AM
sebastion and clary? 47 241 Apr 20, 2018 04:42PM
Continue with the movie?? 14 102 Mar 28, 2018 11:48AM
Who do you think the "ghost" that Magnus mentioned whom protect the London Institute? 28 599 Mar 26, 2018 09:49AM
Fantastic Books a...: City of Heavenly Fire 1 6 Feb 10, 2018 07:51PM
  • Silver Shadows (Bloodlines, #5)
  • The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden, #2)
  • Enshadowed (Nevermore, #2)
  • Endless (The Violet Eden Chapters, #4)
  • Angel Fever (Angel, #3)
  • Sentinel (Covenant, #5)
  • Shadows in the Silence (Angelfire, #3)
  • Sweet Reckoning (Sweet, #3)
  • Into the Still Blue (Under the Never Sky, #3)
  • Boundless (Unearthly, #3)
  • Siege and Storm (Grisha Verse, #2)
  • Unmade (The Lynburn Legacy, #3)
  • Black Heart (Curse Workers, #3)
  • Taken at Dusk (Shadow Falls, #3)
  • Rise (Nightshade Prequel #2; Nightshade World #2)
  • Jessica Rules the Dark Side (Jessica, #2)
  • The Soul (The Host, #3)
Hello Goodreadsers. Here's my official bio:

More about Cassandra Clare

The Mortal Instruments (6 books)
  • City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1)
  • City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments, #2)
  • City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments, #3)
  • City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4)
  • City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments, #5)

Fantasy & Science Fiction Deals

• Bright Smoke, Cold Fire (Bright Smoke, Cold Fire, #1)
  • The Gold-Son
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Trail of Dead (Scarlett Bernard, #2)
  • The Regulars
  • Childhood's End
  • The Mirror
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Nyxia (The Nyxia Triad, #1)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • The Voyage to Magical North (The Accidental Pirates)
    $5.67 $2.99
  • Raven's Peak (World on Fire, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Swords and Deviltry (Lankhmar, 1)
    $17.99 $1.99
  • Rebel Wing (Rebel Wing #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes, #1)
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Garden of Stones (Echoes of Empire, #1)
  • Dracula [Kindle in Motion]
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Autumn Republic (Powder Mage #3)
  • The Thickety: A Path Begins
    $6.24 $1.99
  • Stinger
  • Lost Voices
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Blade Itself (The First Law, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Extracted (Extracted Trilogy #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • This Savage Song (Monsters of Verity, #1)
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Dragon Haven (Rain Wild Chronicles, #2)
  • Isle of Blood and Stone
  • Spirit Hunters
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Haven (War of the Princes, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Immortal Circus (Cirque des Immortels, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Howl's Moving Castle (Howl's Moving Castle, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Brilliance (Brilliance Saga, #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • The Immortal Circus: Act Two (Cirque des Immortels, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Better World (Brilliance Saga, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Written in Fire (Brilliance Saga, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • The Immortal Circus: Final Act (Cirque des Immortels, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Secret of the Sirens (The Companions Quartet, #1)
  • The Siren
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Dorothy Must Die (Dorothy Must Die #1)
  • Ocean of Storms
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Sword of Shannara Trilogy (Shannara, #1-3)
    $19.99 $2.99
  • Artful
  • Till We Have Faces: A Myth Retold
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Beautiful Darkness (Caster Chronicles, #2)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Chains of Command (Frontlines, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Angles of Attack (Frontlines, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Lines of Departure (Frontlines, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Now I Rise (The Conqueror's Saga #2)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Into the Dim
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Terms of Enlistment (Frontlines #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Altered Carbon (Takeshi Kovacs, #1)
    $11.99 $2.99
  • Perdido Street Station (New Crobuzon, #1)
  • Kull: Exile of Atlantis
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Fury (Blur Trilogy #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Oryx and Crake (MaddAddam, #1)
  • Gears of War  Aspho Fields
  • Midnight Robber
  • Taken (Taken, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Lion of Senet (Second Sons Trilogy, #1)
  • City
    $7.99 $1.99
  • You Suck (A Love Story, #2)
  • The Chocolate Touch
  • Storm (Elemental, #1)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • A Perfect Blood (The Hollows, #10)
  • Mama Day
    $17.99 $1.99
  • Dreamfall (Dreamfall #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Imitation (Clone Chronicles #1)
  • Infinite
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Boundary Lines (Boundary Magic, #2)
  • The Mermaid's Sister
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Space Between Heartbeats (Betwixt #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Boundary Crossed (Boundary Magic, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Boundary Born (Boundary Magic, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Warded Man (Demon Cycle, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Kissed by Darkness (Sunwalker Saga, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dragon Marked (Supernatural Prison, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Blood Kissed (Lizzie Grace, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • A Glimmer of Hope (The Avalon Chronicles #1)
  • Celia and the Fairies
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Best Served Cold (First Law World, #4)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Valor (The Faithful and the Fallen, #2)
  • The Last One
  • Genesis
    $11.99 $1.99
  • To Honor You Call Us (Man of War, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunter's Trail (Scarlett Bernard, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Abyss Beyond Dreams (Commonwealth: Chronicle of the Fallers, #1)
  • Wool: The Graphic Novel
    $7.99 $2.99
  • And I Darken (The Conqueror's Saga, #1)
  • Ticker
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Barsk: The Elephants' Graveyard (Barsk, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Dead Spots (Scarlett Bernard #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Concealed (Lakewood, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
“Okayyyyy,” Isabelle said in a low voice, “When did Brother Zachariah get hot?” 1721 likes
“I did not make a pie,” Alec repeated, gesturing expressively with one hand, “for three reasons. One, because I do not have any pie ingredients. Two, because I don’t actually
know how to make a pie.”
He paused, clearly waiting.
Removing his sword and leaning it against the cave wall, Jace said warily, “And three?”
“Because I am not your bitch,” Alec said, clearly pleased with himself.”
1684 likes