Start by marking “The Right Guy” as Want to Read:
The Right Guy

The Right Guy

Just suppose along comes the right guy for you! This guy is handsome, sexy, and wealthy. Well then life might be great except for one tiny little thing. Are you the right girl for him? Remember all of your competition also think they are the right girl for him. Now suppose something comes along, an event that could help you prove to him that you are the right girl for him! ...more
Paperback, 1, 189 pages
Published August 27th 2014 by MKHUNT PUBLISHING (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about The Right Guy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Right Guy

books are love
Nov 21, 2014 rated it liked it
I am still figuring out how I feel about the books. That isn't a bad thing. these books leave you thinking and wondering. there are so many things going on at the same time and not everything is revealed so you are left wondering. Like what is up with Brad? Why does he act that way around Bree? What is going on with Brad's dad? What is up with Mackie and his friend? How are they not in jail for the second book? Why did Brad send Bree away? Are Brad and Bree together now? Why are Mackie and his f ...more
Jen
Oct 13, 2014 rated it did not like it
**I won this book in a First Reads giveaway**

I'm grateful to the author and goodreads for a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. As someone who hopes to get into the writing world myself one day, I commend anyone who can go out there, write a story and set themselves up for criticism. That's why it makes me feel guilty to give this a one-star review. But I have to be honest.

This was a very fast read. There are actually two stories involved, which tie into one another eventual
Kayla Leadman
Oct 01, 2014 rated it did not like it
Shelves: done
I received this book from a Goodreads giveaway and in return i am going to give my honest review.

I Would not recommend. This book is too confusing and all over the place. It lacks detail with too many characters that are unnecessary. The beginning was a good start but afterward it's just a blur.The only good thing about the book is the to twisted young men got as they deserved.
Susan
Oct 12, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: firstreads
I received The Right Guy by M.K. Hunt as a Goodreads First Reads. The ideas were great but almost felt as if they weren't fully developed. I understood what the story was about but there was little to no connection in the execution. That being said, I will still try future books from this author.
Emily
Oct 27, 2014 rated it did not like it
I won this through Goodreads First Reads. I would not recommend this book. I felt that the story was all over the place and was hard to follow. It was a very quick read.
Jennifer Clausen-greene
I really wanted to enjoy this book and in some ways I did, but overall it felt like there were pieces missing and that the author never fully finished developing the plot. Scattered would be the best word to use to describe reading this book.

Dont get me wrong, there were elements that I did like. Overall, I enjoyed the love story between Bree and Brad. Also, the book has an edgy, thriller feel to it that makes you want to keep reading to the end, despite the choppiness of it. Plus, you do get tw
KyBunnies
Originally posted at Bunny's Review

This book was a fast read but it has several editing/formatting errors. It has a nice suspense buildup and then nothing the story moves so fast that readers are left wondering what happened. At the end of each story I felt it wrapped up to quickly and ended abruptly. It was hard to connect with the characters for me. This book and story has lots of promise but really needs editing.

The bunnies and I give this book 3 carrots.

I was given this book in exchange for a
Peggy
Oct 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
~Received For An Honest Review~

What some girls will do to win over the man they love! I found this to be a great read! I was so intrigued with the way the story line played out as well as the characters. My heart broke to see her go through so much just for one man. But do you think after everything she has been through and done that it was enough? Well you will have to find all that out on your own!
jGarTor
Sep 25, 2014 rated it liked it
Thank you for The Right Guy by M.K. Hunt. Received my copy and jump right into reading it, it was a good book. I wished it would have explain a bit more in the beginning so I could understand but after continue reading on I was able to understand. Thank you!
Eating Between
Oct 12, 2014 rated it liked it
This book has ALOT of potential its a GREAT plot line with some missing pieces here and there. All is All i give it a 3.5 and I look forward to watching this author grow!
Tina