Start by marking “Perfect Match (Inseparable, #2)” as Want to Read:
Perfect Match (Inseparable, #2)

Perfect Match

(Inseparable #2)

“If Trey doesn’t feel right, maybe your heart’s trying to tell you something.”

Polly had always been the good girl. Between her college program and her job as a pharmacist, she never did have time for men in her life. So when she takes a family trip with her friends Julie and Jack down to the Bayou, she's surprised to find two men that pursue her with equal fervor. Trey is
Kindle Edition, First Edition, 209 pages
Published August 24th 2014 by Pub Yourself Press

To ask other readers questions about Perfect Match, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Perfect Match

Start your review of Perfect Match (Inseparable, #2)
Liz
Feb 02, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
There were some really good elements to this story and some really bad ones.

Keep in mind that this is romantic erotica, so there are some kind of unusual sexy scenes... and ones you don't often see in romance. If you mind two main characters seeing and sleeping with others after they meet, but before they get their relationship together, then this isn't for you.

Polly is Julie's best friend from the last book. She meets Trey and Kurt, Jack's nephews, at a big ole Cajun Thanksgiving she attends to
Leona
Aug 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received as an ARC courtesy of the author

At first I thought that this book would have been a literal continuation of Julie and Jack’s story from the first book in this series, Inseparable, but once I read the synopsis on Goodreads, I was kind of bummed but still excited for the sequel to such a great and dynamic book.

I adored how Jack’s family , from Inseparable, was extremely supportive of the new and much needed changes in his life, so when the story began with them, along with Polly, go
Erika Shannon
Aug 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was given and Arc version of the book to review from the author and Bella Chal has done it again. What a story. It had me on the edge of my seat. Polly goes with Jack, Julie and there kids to Jack family home for Thanks giving. She has a choice between Trey and Kurt who both had eyes for the lovely Polly. Well it is best that you all read this story. I hope there is a third book for this series. I could not put this book down. Before you read this book though. You have to read Jack and Julie b ...more
Kirsty Turner
Aug 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was given an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review and wow! This book was just as good, if not better than the first book. An amazing story of finding love with a few twists and turns. I adored Kurt and was glad he got the girl. Polly, I went from hating her to loving her at the end. And as for Trey? I hated him! I really enjoyed this book so another 5 stars from me. I would like to read Charlotte and Christophers story next please!!
Susie Davison
Sep 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
Likeable characters!

These people are easy to care about and like. This story is easy to read and is a continuance of characters you meet in her 1st book "Inseparable" plus new ones. Hope there will be a 3rd book to concentrate on another couple that are just getting started in this book.
Yasmin Vasquez
Jul 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great

I swear this book is just as good as the first one, it just goes to show when you have a good strong woman what you can do. That is Polly and Kurts story in a nutshell, it's a must read series.
BooksSaveMe
Oct 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
Maybe more 3.5 stars for this one.

I loved this authors debut Inseparable, it felt really fresh to me but this one was more run of the mill and I didn't feel the connection between the characters as much as in her first book.

Pity I was really looking forward to this one
Hala Awtrey
Oct 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good one!
Victoria
Sep 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Is a great book to read forever and ever
Rachel Friou
Aug 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Another great one from Bella!!
Lyn
Sep 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed reading this. And getting a glimpse of Jack's big extended family. Kurt is adorable like Jack.

I'd like to read Charlotte's HEA next.

Recommend it! :D
Sep 18, 2014
julieta davey
Feb 02, 2018
Solidà
rated it did not like it
Nov 13, 2014
Jan 19, 2016
Shirley S. Jolly
Jan 24, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »
Bella Chal writes new adult erotic romance from a comfortable couch in the southern United States. Outside of writing, Bella spends time with family and friends, drinking wine, and plotting to take over the world.

Inseparable (3 books)
  • Inseparable (Inseparable, #1)
  • Something Different (Inseparable, #3)

News & Interviews