Start by marking “The Vengeance War (Blood for Blood, #1-3)” as Want to Read:
The Vengeance War (Blood for Blood, #1-3)

The Vengeance War

(Blood for Blood #1-3)

This is the complete trilogy collection of Blood for Blood.

In a world where men and women teleport using air, dirt, and water...

Kidnapped as an infant, Hakon is raised by the earth-empowered Terra people. Considered less than beasts, the clawed-hand warriors plot revenge against the air-empowered Alem that invaded their land centuries before.

Hakon grows up with the knowled
Published September 7th 2014 by Moonlight Crew Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Vengeance War, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Vengeance War

Start your review of The Vengeance War (Blood for Blood, #1-3)
Kingsley
Nov 15, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: audible, 2015
3.5 / 5

This book has a lot of interesting ideas in the story and it provided and interesting read, but the writing and the way it was delivered left a bit to be desired. Not sure if that was due to the multiple authors working together or what.

The world is is set in is broken down into three races - each with an elemental basis and power - air, earth and water. A fourth race, fire based, is mentioned as having been extinct for a while. The 'air race' the Alem are the ruling class, with the 'wate
Sage Knightly
Mar 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
*I won the ebook version from a giveaway on Booklikes.
**This review will also be posted on my blog on Booklikes.

If you enjoy Sci-fi or fantasy stories, especially packed with action, you will surely love and enjoy this trilogy. The writing flows perfectly, and with such strong, beautifully written characters who each had their own different personalities and problems to overcome throughout the entire story, you will find yourself unable to put it down and immersed in their world so completely yo
Terry
Feb 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I will definitely be looking for and reading more of K. L. Gee's works in the future.

Strong, relatable characters - fast, action packed, solid plot - interesting story all the way through the entire trilogy. Not once did my attention waver from this story, and normally with an entire trilogy it's bound to happen...but not with "The Vengeance War". K.L. has created a world which supports the story and the characters, yet leaves the reader's imagination plenty of room to play and explore.

I highl
Ash Rowe
Sep 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing

This is the first book I've read by this author and I will be coming back for more.

The world and characters were very well described and made it easy for me to picture. I love the fact that each faction used different elements to teleport. It reminded me of a mixture of Brandon Sanderson’s books and Avatar. I enjoyed all the fast paced action, there was not a point where I was wondering if I was going to make it through.

The characters were all wonderfully written and had their own unique per
Mary
Oct 07, 2015 rated it liked it
This was like sitting down with a bowl of popcorn after a nice meal; I wasn't that hungry for it but I ate the whole bowl anyway. In this simile, the bowl is all three books in the series, but really there should just be one book. There isn't enough resolution/plot for the individual sections to stand on their own. But put them together and Bam! A decent novel. Good writing, a few interesting characters, and a premise that I couldn't quite get behind but wanted to.
Tabby Shiflett
If you're a Sci-fi/fantasy fan, you will love this book. There's excellent world-building, a meaningful plot, and well-written characters. Once I started reading the novel, I could not put it down. The writing flows perfectly. Think Princess of Mars (John Carter) meets Avatar. I will definitely be looking for this author's work again.
A+

LT Member Giveaway
Molly
Aug 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy
What a great magic system, so cool. I wish I could do that. Also, good story and action. I didn't care for some of the characters but I liked the 4 or so main ones and the choices they made-didn't see them coming.
Deborah
Feb 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed reading this book. I love the idea of being able to travel by utilizing elements. It would be a lot easier to get around. It was a fascinating storyline and I was quite fond of the characters. Especially Kai, Kara and Tadi. It was well written and thought out.
Megan
Sep 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Fun worldbuilding, great characters, interesting conflicts! Overall, a very enjoyable read.
Kim
Jan 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Three Kingdoms : Air, Earth and water fighting for land, revenge & honor. A born prince stolen and raised by his enemies. Betrayal, assasins, and a prophecy of peace. Just read the book.... ...more
Marilyn Stanley
Jan 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
Loved it - I would recommend it it to anyone who enjoys an action-packed page turner - from start to finish there was never a dull minute.
Kathy
Natalie
Sep 20, 2015
Chris
Jan 21, 2016

Blood for Blood (3 books)
  • The Stolen Prince (Blood for Blood, #1)
  • The Prince of No One (Blood for Blood, #2)
  • War of Air and Earth (Blood for Blood, #3)