Start by marking “The Devil's Ride: Coffin Nails MC (Sex & Mayhem #2)” as Want to Read:
The Devil's Ride: Coffin Nails MC (Sex & Mayhem #2)

The Devil's Ride: Coffin Nails MC

(Sex & Mayhem #2)

--- You don’t fuck with the club president's son. ---

Tooth. Vice President of the Coffin Nails Motorcycle Club. On a neverending quest for vengeance. The last thing he needs is becoming a permanent babysitter for a male hooker.
Lucifer. Fallen. Lost. Alone.

After a childhood filled with neglect and abuse, followed by his mother’s suicide, Lucifer set out into the world alone
Published December 5th 2014 by Acerbi&Villani ltd. (first published December 3rd 2014)

To ask other readers questions about The Devil's Ride, please sign up.
K.A. Merikan He he, it's getting there! :) We're writing like the wind, but there's still at least 25% to go + editing.
K.A. Merikan Hey Tina! We were thinking November/December, since we're only halfway through writing, but it's going really well, and with all the interest in it,…moreHey Tina! We were thinking November/December, since we're only halfway through writing, but it's going really well, and with all the interest in it, we might push it to late October :)(less)

Eda** # Dax Lahn's Golden Tigress  #

** 3-3,5 “You’re my home now.” STARS **

He’d never been in love before and he was beginning to wonder if THIS was what it was like. ALWAYS wanting to be around the other person, getting all HOT AND BOTHERED over them, MISSING them if they’re gone, and never feeling better than when they were CLOSE.
~ LUCI

Terrified by the sounds of broken glass, gunshots and screams coming from inside the strip club he is currently working at, the last person Lucifer, aka “Luci”, expects to see is his father.
Tanu Gill
Aug 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

If I had the power to do it, I would have given this book a million stars! Oh my goodness! What was this? A heck of a ride, that's for sure.

I had SUCH fun reading this book. It was SO cute, SO funny and SOOOOOOOO hawt! The sex was sizzling hot, girls!

I didn't think I would love this book more than the first one, because this is how it usually goes. I start a series, and I always feel that no other book ever comes even close to the first book. But this was not the case here, and how ridiculously
Dia
3,5 stars for this hot MC story

This is my first book by K.A. Merikan and it won't be the last, that's for sure.

I love MC books and this one was my first MM MC book. The presentation made me so curious, and this one "You don’t fuck with the club president's SON" really made me read it sooner even if I had many other books in plan.

The characters were so different but they were great together. Tooth is vice president of the MC. He is 32, so sure of himself, and his heart still bleeds because he l
~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~
~3.5~

I have OPINIONS, darlings. Very important opinions.

I have stayed far away from this series, even though my bestie Ele has been (gently) pushing me for ages to give it a go. I finally caved because I read the authors' Werewolves of Chernobyl and gave it four stars.

Ele knows I don't do heartbreak or heavy angst, so she recommended books 2, 6, and 9 (definitely NOT books 3 or 7 because MF, and under no circumstances book 8 because violence and abuse and Really Bad Things).

I started with The
Judith
Apr 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Judith by: ♣️ Lynda ♣️
*** 4.50 STARS ***

WELL, 2 of my favourite things...MC and M/M, so give me a Gay Biker book and I'm more than happy

STORY OF TOOTH AND LUCIFER

TOOTH,32 yr old Sexy Biker

Lucifer,19yr old Twink

Lucifer is the estranged son of the President,he is brought back to the Club and Tooth is given the task of trying to get him under control and get his life back on track.Tooth is not exactly in the closet but doesn't broadcast his sexuality either.Lucifer is openly Gay...he is hilarious,his mouth has no filt
K.A. Merikan
Aug 25, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
And it's out! :D

Amazon - http://www.amazon.com/Devils-biker-er...
ARe - https://www.allromanceebooks.com/prod...
Smashwords - https://www.smashwords.com/books/view...

Short story special after "The Devil's Ride"

Prompted by Agnes's dare, I got my sister to design this cute thing :D I know what I'm getting myself for Christmas! :D

Tooth is my book boyfriend
(You can get it here)

Oh! And some visual inspiration :) - http://www.pinterest.com/KAMerikan/th...
Lisa *-* GiViNg It To YoU * LoCk StOcK & TwO SmOkiNg BaRrELs
4 DeViLiSh StArS

Boy this really was a great read....I mean who doesn't like a BIKER right!!

One Hot Broody Biker...and one adorable blonde Twink!!

So met Tooth....

Vice President of the Coffin Nails Motorcycle Club. Tooth is ordered to babysit the Club President’s son Lucifer. This is the last thing he wants to do...the chore for Tooth was painful like pulling teeth *grins* that's where our Tooth gets he's name from....Yes told you mean, broody biker....RAWR!!

Enter Lucifer into the mix...

Luci hasn
Cory
Aug 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
This was definitely between 4 and 5 stars for me! I LOVED IT!

How can I even begin to describe my love for Tooth? A big, bearded, muscle man that was like a teddy bear most of the time. He was Luci's protector and he fulfilled that job to a T...even when Luci was being a little brat. Tooth was patient and calm and truthful. Luci always knew what the consequences were for being 'bad', and Tooth always delivered.

It seems a little strange to say that Tooth was kind because, without a doubt, he had t
Jenni Lea
Aug 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: easy-rider

SQUEE!!!!!

As much as I loved the first book this one was even better!

Full review to come...
Ele

I read this book when it first came out. It was one wild ride, and two years later, I can safely say it's the wildest I 've ever been on. Not just because of the action; that's only a small part, considering the length of the book. But because of the unforgettable characters, and the fact that it touched so many issues in a way that offers redemption: The family we were born into but let us down, and the one we chose for ourselves later on. The loves that we lost and almost broke us, and the new
Sandi ♥'s way too many M/M books
Aug 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bdsm-m-m
So freaking good! I devoured this. Tooth is a hot as hell badass mother. And Luci oh the trouble this boy brings is crazy. But I still adored his bratty ass.
Lorraine Lesar
Dec 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I savoured and relished every word of this long book, nearly 500 pages! and for me, it wasn't long enoug. I could have continued reading anything and everything of Luci and Tooth and the mixed ensemble of biker family. Thank you Boymeetsboy Reviews for pointing me in the direction of K.A. Merikan, I will be forever indebted. I'm a very placid reader, graphic violence isn't really my thing, however, when Tooth stated "Heart and liver, which is what I am going to carve out once I get him" and thin ...more
Steph
I truly never wanted this one to end.

An amazing, slow-simmering romance. The naughty young boy (Luci) meets his older match (Tooth), the guy who's totally prepared to 'punish' him for his bratty behaviour *wink wink*.

The whole organ snatching story was horrible, but so so clever. I loved it :D

* 'Watching Luci handle his bike was as intimate as letting him handle his dick. Yeah, he wanted him to polish the bike. "I let him groom my beard, don't I? Why not the bike?"

* '...no motherfucker woul
Amanda
Apr 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Not your run of the mill M/M story.

Previously I only read KA Merikan's Guns n' Boys series, but I decided to try their Sex & Mayhem, the biker M/M series while awaiting for Dom and Seth. In a lot of ways, their writing style is still the same. I can always count on their unique plot and surprising revelation at every turn. I still got Merikan's classic beta hero that isn't ashamed of their femininity. They can be a great homemaker that can rival Martha Stewart or in this case a great groomer
Lori
Dec 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bmbr-reads
4.5

When you're hiding from a biker gang, in fear of your life, wearing nothing but some sexy, skin-tight leggings, the last person you expect to see heading the gang is your dad. But this is exactly what happens to Luci - or Lucifer, to give him his real name - and yep, the story just gets better and better from there on in.

I've not read a lot of biker books, and what I have read was many moons ago, yet everything about this book appealed to me as soon as the request to read and review came in.
Jewel
I mostly loved this story. Both Tooth and Luci were fantastic characters and I LOVED them together. It takes seemingly forever for Tooth to give in to Luci, but when he does -- HAWT! But, like the first book in this series, you spend time getting to know all these characters only to have one of them end up dead (not gonna tell you who). I get that this series is gritty and dark, but damn, was that really necessary? And then the last 2 chapters kind of left me going, "huh?" Don't worry, Tooth and ...more
*~*~Fawkes, Padfoot, and Prongs~*~*
Thoughts to come but for now I will say this ... I mulled over everything at great length. Quite a few things have impacted my opinion and subsequently, my overall rating. It's unfortunate but the impact is a true one and I no longer see the MCs HERE in the same light. I still liked this book, that doesn't change. But I no longer hold the MCs in as high a fashion as I did beforehand. To make matters worse, Tooth and Luci were (from my perspective at least) complete and utter douchebags in book # ...more
Bitchie
Mother fuck, the internet ate my review! Trying again, but it won't be as pretty!

So, first off, I have to apologize to the authors, who sent me this book shortly before release, and I'm just now getting around to it. I have no real excuse, other than that I suck, and there were no characters named Derek or Stiles in the mix.

But I finally sat down and really started reading, and now I'm kicking myself for taking so long.

I really enjoyed all the characters, especially Lucifer(Luci) and Tooth. Thi
Em
Tooth is a big, muscled, hairy, biker guy and a member of the Coffin Nails Motorcycle Club. I loved that he was so cute and cuddly with sweet Luci, it made me go weak at the knees. Tooth was the perfect 'Daddy' for Luci, he had never ending patience, always looked out for him and gave him the confidence to be himself. Luci could be a bratt at times but it was never over the top or annoying and it was mostly done to earn himself a spanking! I doubt we'll hear more about these two as their story a ...more
Catherine
*** 4.5 Stars ***

Even better than the first in the series. Loved the slooooooow burn, the kink, the feelz, and even the brutal WTF? moments that felt totally appropriate in a biker story.
Ran ♠
Feb 06, 2015 rated it it was ok
2 evil stars!

“I was just saying ‘hello’ to your dick, that’s all.”

Introducing Luci, a blond twink with a smart-ass mouth and dick sucking lips. He was a hooker, until he met Tooth, a handsome big badass biker. Along with Tooth was the whole Coffin Nail Club and a whole new life and family. As Luci and Tooth struggled with their desire for each other, life was getting better for Luci. But when he thought everything was going okay, his past came crawling back to him together with the danger of
Amanda
Nov 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Fans of MC &/or MM books
Shelves: mc, mm
Received copy from author for honest review

5 ++++Big Fat MM Biker Stars Baby!

Tooth is the 'not in the closet, but not out of the closet' VP for the Coffin Nails MC. None of the other members know he's gay, but then again it's none of their business. He had one very special someone in the past but he was taken from Tooth in a cruel and horrible way. He's been trying to find the people responsible for the past 12 years but keeps coming up against road block after road block.

Lucifer 'Luci' is th
Veronica of V's Reads
I received this book via Goodreads' Don't Buy My Love program in exchange for an honest review.

Tooth is a closeted gay man serving as VP of the Coffin Nails Motorcycle club (biker gang) in Michigan. He joined the gang 12 years ago hoping they could help him find the organ-snatching murderers of his boyfriend Tracy. He's out on a raid of a local strip club, looking for a stripper/drug seller who's skipped out without paying for her product when he encounters a male stripper--who happens to be the
Melissa (Ever So Mela)
Dec 17, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: m-m
1.5

As I sit and contemplate The Devil's Ride, I wish it would have been shorter. This is like The Never Ending Story. Crap just kept happening and happening and after a while it just got really, really tedious.

I feel the plot tied up too nicely and everything was just too convenient. I don't want to get into details because I would just spoil the hell out of this but everything was just completely unrealistic. I had my eyes rolling so much I might have acquired a twitch.

The characters. *sigh*
Chelsea
Reread - Feb 2017 - I loved this so much more the second time round! I'll stick to my original 4 stars because I still wanted them to spend more page time as a couple.

Review

I'm finding it hard to review this book because my expectations of it were different to how it turned out to be. Not worse, just different. First off I'll say i really liked Tooth, that's kind of a a given, he's a big, strong, protective and affectionate man who thinks the world of Luci. Luci was a a sweetheart and the relati
Gigi
Nov 29, 2014 marked it as back-burner-for-now
Shelves: mm-contemporary
Thanks Secret Santa!
JustJen "Miss Conduct"
Nov 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mm, bgirls, ebook

4.5 star review by The Blogger Girls.

This is book 2 of the Sex & Mayhem series. It can be read as a stand alone, as the characters in the previous book are mentioned but don't actually play a role in this story. If you were put off at all by the harshness or lack of fluff in Road of No Return, don't let that stop you from reading this book. Yes, things are on the gritty side - they are a biker gang - but this has a whole different vibe to it than Road.

Tooth, aka the Tooth Fairy, is the VP an
Jo * Smut-Dickted *
After having read 3 books in this series I've now got a pretty good handle on them for me. Some things I love - some things I really don't love.

I enjoy the grittiness of the characters - and the work they have to do to have a relationship. The sex is nearly always very hot - sometimes inventive - and plentiful. This, for me, sort of alternate world almost is quite different from my day to day -- but I worked at a biker bar to pay my way through college so bikers themselves are not foreign to me
Alona
This book was nice, but waaaayyyy too long!
I discovered, that when I read a romance, 200-300 pages are usually the best page count.
If it's a simple story of two characters falling in love, it's quite rare that 500 pages will not lead to boring parts, and that, to me, was the big problem of the book.
It started nice, I liked the characters, the story line and the supporting characters, but then, at about 20-30% it started to feel like this book will never end.
At something like 60%, when the "real"
agirlwithoutwings
The story was kind of messy, and predictable especially in the last third of the book:
The way the bad guys were caught, the connection between the past and present, the characters and their involvement in the same crime were not convincing, and then there's Lucy who gets to have his new family, (view spoiler)
  • The Bridge of Silver Wings (More Heat Than the Sun, #3)
  • Strain (Strain, #1)
  • When All the World Sleeps
  • Cinnamon (Blood Nation, #3)
  • Broken Ink
  • Arctic Absolution (Arctic Absolution, #1)
  • Safeword (Power Exchange, #2)
  • The Flesh Cartel #16: To the Victor
  • If The Seas Catch Fire
  • Axel's Pup (Werewolves & Dragons, #1)
  • (Watch Me) Break You (Run This Town, #1)
  • Subjection (Demoted, #1)
  • Retribution (Kingdom of Ara #1)
  • The Ghost and the Darkness Volume 2  (Fallocaust, #3)
  • Not His Kiss to Take
(Goodreads profile run by Kat)

K. A. Merikan are a team of writers who try not to suck at adulting, with some success. Always eager to explore the murky waters of the weird and wonderful, K.A. Merikan don’t follow fixed formulas and want each of their books to be a surprise for those who choose to hop on for the ride.

K.A. Merikan have a few sweeter M/M romances as well, but they specialize in the d

Sex & Mayhem (9 books)
  • Road of No Return: Hounds of Valhalla MC (Sex & Mayhem, #1)
  • Stripped Raw: Coffin Nails MC California (Sex & Mayhem, #3)
  • No Matter What: Coffin Nails MC (Sex & Mayhem, #4)
  • Red Hot: Coffin Nails MC California (Sex & Mayhem, #5)
  • One Step Too Close: Coffin Nails MC Louisiana (Sex & Mayhem, #6)
  • Split: Coffin Nails MC (Sex & Mayhem #7)
  • His Favorite Color Is Blood: Coffin Nails MC (Sex & Mayhem, #8)
  • Heart Ripper: Coffin Nails MC (Sex & Mayhem, #9)
“So, you still a Satanist?” Luci asked to change the topic.

“Oh, your mother told you?” Dad sighed and shrugged. “I don’t really worship the devil if that’s what you’re thinking. It’s more of a philosophy. Why, you’re Christian, or something?”

“I don’t think God would approve of my lifestyle, so I was looking the other way. Maybe it’s something I could get into, the Satanist thing.”
4 likes